Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"So what's this you've got in your eye?" the Optometrist said. She peered at Devlin's eye closely, her hand-held light shining brightly. "It looks like some form of protein matter."

Devlin hesitated, wondering what she should say. She felt a certain reluctance in telling the doctor exactly what was in her eye, even if she was a woman.

"Come, come," the doctor said. She looked down, writing something on her clipboard. "If you don't tell me what it was, I can't treat it properly."

Devlin took a deep breath. "Well, okay," she said reluctantly. The optometrist sat back on her stool, her hands folded on her lap. "I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob and he came without warning, and I got some of it in my eye."

"'It'?" The Optometrist smiled slightly.

Suddenly Devlin felt really uncomfortable. "His cum," she explained, "his semen. He was so big my jaw was tired from taking him in my mouth, and he seemed to be maintaining pretty well, so I thought I'd take a break for a moment and just keep him going with my hand. And normally he groans, you know, like a lot of guys do, and he thrusts his hips just before he shoots. But this time he didn't. I bent over to lick the head of his dick, but before I could do that, he shot. And the first spurt caught me in the eye." She shook her head. "Boy, did that hurt. I thought I got it all wiped out, but it was still hurting this morning."

"I... see," the doctor said. She covered her mouth as her smile spread. "Well, that certainly explains what it is." She got off her stool and took something out of a cabinet. "Have you had this problem before?"

"No," Devlin admitted. It was a relief to actually come right out and talk about it. "It was such a surprise. His dick didn't even change color, and, you know, with most times the head of a guy's dick will get shiny and dark from all the blood just before they climax. But he didn't. He was fine, and then I had his stuff all over my face."

"Sounds like you've had some experience with this," the doctor said. She turned around, a wipe in her hand. "Now this may sting just a little, and I need you to hold still, okay?"

Devlin eyed the cotton swab. "Sure."

The doctor took Devlin's chin in one hand, turning it slightly. She carefully wiped around Devlin's left eye several times. Devlin felt a little stinging that brought tears to her eye. The tears stung a little, too, but the doctor seemed satisfied and took something else out of a drawer.

"I want you to wear this medicated eye patch for the next couple of days," she said, turning around. "Close your eye." Devlin did so, and the doctor fit a patch over the eye. "Take this off when you go to bed tonight. I'm going to give you a couple more to wear. I want you to wear them during the day. Also I'm going to give you some drops. There are instructions on the bottle, take them just before putting the patch on in the morning."

"How long will I have to wear it? Will I have to wear it this weekend?"

"Worried that it will hurt your social life?" the Optometrist asked, smiling.

"No, I have to do some driving this weekend, and I'm worried that I won't be able to see well enough to drive."

"Oh? Where are you going?"

"I sell lingerie," Devlin said. "And I'm supposed to drive over to a town in Iowa this weekend to call on some customers."

"Sexy bras and panties?" She smiled again.

"No, specialty bras for the hard-to-fit woman, such as me, and women who've had surgery. We do have some 'special' things, but most of what I sell is your day-to-day things."

The doctor nodded. "Come in Friday morning and we'll see how well things have cleared up," she said as she put her instruments away. "With any luck it'll have cleared up by then." She made a mark on her clipboard. "Oh, and one thing."

"Yes?"

"When you're blowing a guy, lift your chin a bit more when you're moving back over him. That way the lower part of your face protects your eyes." Devlin looked at her in surprise. "I've had some experience with that problem, too," the Optometrist added with a wink.

As she stepped out the front door of the clinic Devlin slipped on her dark glasses. This morning the glare off the snow had brought tears to her eyes, and those tears had hurt. She hurried up the street, glancing around to see if she could find a clock. 12:15 - that hadn't taken as long as she'd expected. She was afraid she'd have to call Danny and cancel because they wouldn't have enough time before her afternoon classes.

She caught a glimpse of herself as she entered the Athletic Club. She looked every inch the modern businesswoman - dark brown slacks, conservative dark winter coat, briefcase, boots, white blouse, nothing that said college student. The staff barely glanced at her - they knew she was a member and they saw her nearly every day of the week. She dropped off her briefcase and coat in the Women's Locker Room and changed out her boots for her shoes. She checked her hair, then picked up her purse and went up the back stairs.

Danny was looking out the window when she let herself into his room. "I was worried you weren't going to make it," he said by way of greeting. "What did the doctor say?"

She heard the concern in his voice, and knew what it was. "It was the optometrist," she said. "And it didn't take as long as I thought I would. Did you get my message?"

"Just before I would have left," he said, smiling. "So I kept working and told everyone I was taking a late lunch." He looked at the patch over her eye. "How is it?"

"I have to wear this patch for the next few days. We'll see how things go."

"Are you going to be okay?"

"She seemed to think so."

"I'm glad. When you left me that voice-mail that said you had a doctor's appointment I could only wonder."

She laughed. "No, I'm not pregnant, if that's what you were worried about."

"Well, still, I had to wonder. This is the way you make babies, after all."

"True. She reached behind her and started working on the buttons of her blouse. "I should have told you more, but I didn't know who else would hear the message."

He began undressing, too. "Good point, I didn't think of that."

"Could you give me a hand with these buttons?" Danny had been gone for nearly two weeks, off on some sort of training class for the bank. He'd gotten back last night, leaving a message for her that he had, and that he was bringing Sue down to the hospital today.

Danny took the opportunity to run his hands up her body, squeezing her breasts lightly before undoing her buttons. "I've missed these."

She dropped her hand to his crotch, feeling the tension there. "Guess what I've missed."

He chuckled and stepped back, working on his pants and shorts.

"That's just not fair," she said as she watched him undress. She had just pulled off her blouse and he was already removing his shorts. "You're already undressed."

"I can't help that," he said. He plumped up the pillows and reclined on the bed. His cock was already stiff and was lying across his hip. "Why are you wearing so much?"

"Because it's cold outside. You have an office job, so you're inside all the time. I have to walk between buildings to get to my classes." She carefully laid her slacks on the chair.

"So why not wear jeans? Why'd you wear slacks?"

"Because I felt like wearing slacks today." She'd worn tights under her slacks, and when she sat down to take them off, Danny raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm warmer this way," she said, answering his look.

She was finally down to her bra and panties. Danny was right, this was an awful lot to wear, but she'd been cold this morning, and after her first class, when the cold had cut right through her, she'd returned to her room and added layers.

He eyed her breasts as they tumbled free of her bra. She followed his gaze, smiling slightly and wetting her lips. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and slowly began pulling them down. He could look at her boobs all he wanted, she had her eyes on his cock. He was playing with it, and she could tell from the color that he was already pretty excited.

"It must be cold out," he said, staring at her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Your nipples are at attention."

She laughed. "They aren't just standing up because it's cold outside, mister." She paused to pinch her nipples and shake, making her breasts bounce up and down. He followed her hands, smiling.

She skinned her panties off. She lifted her boobs, rubbing them together as she walked over to the bed. His eyes roamed over her body, she focused on the stiffness jutting out of his groin. "I guess it balances," she said as she leaned over the bed. "A girl has to wear all those layers, but then we get to play with these things."

Her hand wrapped around his cock while his hands replaced hers on her breasts. They kissed once, gently, then he began kissing along her neck, nibbling with his lips, just teasing her with his tongue. She could feel herself getting wet and hot. He knew exactly how to get her turned on. She straddled his thighs, keeping his cock in front of her. Slowly, sensuously she moved up and rubbed it against herself. There was something about the feel of a man's hardness and her softness rubbing together that sent little thrills through her. She moved so the underside of his cock rode against her clit. Closing her eyes, she rubbed herself back and forth against it.

Danny began pulling and rubbing her nipples. Little jolts of pure pleasure sparked through her. She pressed forward into his experienced hands. He leaned forward, his lips and teeth nibbling at her peaks. She could feel her nipples tightening, and when she looked down they had gone from pink to almost a dark brown, jutting out like hard little fingers of pleasure. He sucked on them, turning them shiny with his saliva. She felt a stirring deep inside her. He'd made her cum before by just playing with her boobs. It'd been a different climax, sort of round and giving, and not at all like what she was used to. But... no, not this time.

She took a firm hold on his cock and raised herself up. "I like this part," she whispered as she began to rub its pliant head across her tummy, the inside of her thighs and then finally through the wet cleft of her sex. She smiled as she guided him to her entrance. She moved her hips as she centered him, teasing the tip of his cock with her moist heat. He thrust slightly, just barely getting his tip into her. She held him there, rhythmically squeezing her muscles.

"It feels like your pussy is trying to eat my cock."

"It is," she whispered. "It wants it."

She closed her eyes and concentrated on where he was touching her. Slowly she sat on his hardness. Slowly she opened to him. Slowly he entered her, sliding, sliding, opening her, filling her emptiness. She shifted her weight, moving from side to side, squirming a little as she worked him into her. Twice she raised herself and started over. Each time she got him farther into her. Finally she reached bottom. He was sheathed entirely within her. She gave him a squeeze with her tummy muscles, then leaned forward, her arms on either side of his shoulders, her breasts right in front of his face. She felt absolutely, gloriously and totally stuffed.

"God, this feels so good," she whispered. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling. It was the second day after her period, and the first time she'd had sex in more than a week. She never realized how much she missed a man's cock until she took one.

"This feels great," Danny said. His lips resumed sucking her nipples. Then he flexed his hips, pulling out slightly and pushing back in.

"Ah," she said, "I get the message." She arched her back, and thrust back at him. She thought she could feel every bump and ridge on his cock. The friction from his hard length sliding inside her filled her with warmth. Her whole body came alive as she slowly rocked back and forth on him.

In moments they'd found their rhythm. He cradled her breasts in his hands, teasing her tight nipples with his lips and teeth. She squeezed his hardness with her tummy, driving back hard against him, pulling slowly away from him. She closed her eyes, riding the pleasure.

The warmth in her tummy began to spread. She put her hands on his shoulders, concentrating on the heat. She could feel herself rising, could feel the fire in her tummy getting hotter and hotter. Everything seemed to focus right where he joined her. He kept pushing, sliding, deeper... hotter... higher... hotter... tighter...

With a little cry she came, riding the waves of pleasure as they rocked her.

When she came back down she was breathing hard. Danny was staring up at her face, smiling. He'd stopped moving and put his hands on her hips, anchoring her.

She brushed her hair back from her face. "Oh, I've missed that," she said with a smile. Her whole body felt light, like she might float away. This was the most marvelous feeling of all, right now. Every breath she took, every little move she made stirred the hardness impaling her. She was more aware of his cock, and her sex, than she was at any other time.

"Caught your breath?" he asked.

"I-I think so," she said, drawing a ragged breath. God, she could feel everything. It was like every nerve on her skin was alive and sensitive.

"My turn," he said. He rolled her over so they were lying on their sides, but still joined. "Okay?" She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. He slipped his arm under her so they were closer together, and then began to move gently, rhythmically, filling her.

She buried her face against his shoulder, inhaling the deep masculine scent of him. She tasted his skin, tracing the tip of her tongue lightly across his muscles. She pressed against him, her nipples deliciously scratched into two aching points of heat. His cock was like a white-hot bar of iron, searing her at the same time it that it filled her. She began to move against it faster and faster. She felt hollow. There was nothing in the world, now, but her need and his strength filling it.

Too soon, far too soon, she felt the delicious rising that meant she was getting close. She tried to hold back, she wanted to hold back for him. She wanted this to last. She knew he was close, and she wanted to be there with him, but it was too much. Her will crumbled and she soared into the wildness of pure sensation.

She burned and spent at the same time. Danny pulled her to him, his rock-hard body the only sure point she had. She felt him stiffen, and knew he was joining her in glory.

A time - a long time later, they came back down, arms still wrapped around each other. The world intruded, street noises from outside, the slight sound the wind was making as it curled around the corner of the building, the light filtering through the windows.

She tried to speak, but her throat felt slightly raw. "I must have been making noises again," she murmured at last.

"Not that I noticed."

She shifted slightly. They were still together, cheeks resting against each other, her breasts squashed against his chest, his cock, much softer than it had been, still within her. The room was cool against her sweat-slick skin, but the warmth of his body kept her warm.

He started to move, but she stopped him. "No, don't, I don't want it to come out."

"You've always liked it inside you."

"If you were a girl you'd know why."

"You ought to try it from this side."

"No thanks. I'm happy I'm a girl."

"So am I."

They lay there a bit, their breath coming in unison. She didn't know what she liked the most about sex, the foreplay, the penetration, the build-up, the climax, the drifting together, or the lying together afterwards. Each one was special, and you needed each of them. That was something worth thinking about, but some other time. She had made that promise a few dozen times before.

"What's so funny?" he asked when he felt her smile.

"I was just trying to decide if there was any one part of sex I liked more than the other."

"And?"

"I can't tell. How about you?"

"I think I like the actual act itself," he said after some thought. "Cumming is great, it feels like you're going to explode, and it's so intense you can't think of anything else. But I think what happens beforehand, and right after, like right now, those are my favorite times."

"Um, could be."

"Of course if I could have multiple-orgasms I might change my mind."

"Yeah, well, that's just one of those things."

They lay there a bit longer. More and more of the real world was intruding; she could hear traffic noises, she was feeling cooler, and only his tip was still in her. After a bit, and a slight movement, even that came out. She felt cherished, but empty.

She took a deep breath, dropping a light kiss on his shoulder. She rolled away from him, and then, slowly, exquisitely she stretched. "So when does the operation start?"

"Tomorrow morning. I dropped her off at the hospital this morning for the last round of tests. The doctors told me the operation will start tomorrow about 7:00. If everything goes well they should be done by 11:00 or a little after."

"How's she taking it? Is she excited?"

"I think so. How on earth did you talk her into it? I tried, and I couldn't. She was full of doubts, and afraid that she'd be just as bad off as before after all of this build-up and hope."

"I took her to the park and we watched the kids," Devlin said. "That did it. She wanted to be out there with the other mothers."

"I never thought of trying that."

"You're not a mother."

"Neither are you."

"No, but I can be. And I am a woman."

"You've got that right."

"No need to sound so enthusiastic about it."

He dropped a kiss on her neck. "I'm just appreciating it."

"Well as long as you've started kissing me, why don't you do it right."

"You mean like this?" He rolled her on to her back and knelt between her legs. Picking up her leg he dropped a lingering kiss on the back of her knee, lips open, his tongue just brushing her skin. She almost jumped at the sensation.

He moved an inch and repeated it, then did the same to the other knee. She closed her eyes and enjoyed. Nobody ate her quite the way Danny did, nobody seemed to know just how to tease the sensitive skin on the back of her knee quite the way he did. Of course he'd had plenty of practice, so he knew exactly what she liked. Other guys would hesitate to go down on her if they'd just cum inside her, but he didn't. Just like now, he was teasing his way up her legs, one little shivery kiss at a time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.