Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The rest of the term staggered along without any problems. Jeff spent a lot of Saturdays at the Computer Center, getting back to his apartment at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning. He'd go right to bed, and when he got up he would bolt the breakfast she made him and headed to church. It wasn't satisfying at all. She felt lonesome and more than a little frustrated. If it wasn't for Danny, and her vibrator, which was no substitute for a man, she would have burst.

There was good news, though. In early March she had driven Sue down to the University Hospital and helped her enroll in their study program. The doctors were excited to see her. "A perfect case," one of them said. "It's been at least five years since you lost use of your legs, so there will be some atrophy. You haven't been on any reconditioning therapy; it wouldn't have done much good in your case, and the only medication you're on is birth control."

"So you think there's a chance this will work?" Sue asked.

"Three is," the doctor replied, "but there's a chance it might not. I don't want to get your hopes up unduly. It may be that this therapy won't help you. It is still experimental, but it won't leave you worse off than you are right now."

"I guess that's the best I can hope for," Sue said, sighing. "All right, where are the consent forms?"

"We may still not take you," the doctor said. "But I think the chances of that are pretty slim. You realize that if we do accept you into the study there'll be several months of preparation, including minor exploratory surgery, before we begin the main therapy."

"If there's a chance I can walk, even with supports, I'll take it," Sue said. "Right now I'm confined to this wheelchair."

The doctor nodded. The sheaf of paper he handed Sue was truly impressive, well over an inch thick. He followed this with several bound monographs, charts, tables, and additional studies. Sue had laughed as he handed her the last of it.

"If I wasn't in a wheelchair I don't think I could ever carry this." She had stacked everything in a box on her lap. "Maybe the therapy starts with my learning to lift all of this."

The doctor laughed sympathetically. "Come back in two days and I'll have more paperwork for you. The lab assistants joke that when the weight of the paper equals the weight of the patient we're ready to go. I think you'll find that to be true."

Sue experimentally lifted the box of paper. "I already believe it."

The first therapies meant Sue rode into town with Danny one day a week. After her session Devlin would meet Sue at the hospital and take her to the library. Danny would pick her up there after he got off work.

Her classes seemed easier than the first term. Part of that was because she spaced them out a little better than before, but part of it was because without Jeff she had more study time. She and Jeff did get together during the week, but only to have lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It didn't replace her making him dinner, or the sweet lovemaking they'd share. She got to do that on Saturday nights, when he wasn't at the computer center, and as April morphed into May and the end of the term she didn't even get to do that very often.

Danny was sympathetic, but there really wasn't anything he could do. And when the company wanted her to work in their Chicago offices over the summer she wasn't even sure she would see him. She thought of trying to get together with him in the evening, like she had in high school, and she tried that once. By the time she got off work around 5:30, went back to the apartment she shared with three other girls to change, and drove to Toluca, it was nearly 8:00. And then she had to drive back.

On a Friday evening, after three weeks of this purgatory, Danny gave her a call. It was a hot June evening and she was wearing shorts and a tank top and splitting her attention between an old movie on TV and a romance novel she'd found in a drugstore.

"Sue is spending all weekend at the University Hospital," he said, "and the kids are at her sister's.

"That sounds promising. Toluca is a bit far to drive, though." She didn't add that people in Toluca would see her car and comment on it to her mother.

"There's a state park near Marseilles, Illini State Park, that's about halfway in between."

"If you think I'm going to go camping..."

"They have cabins, and I've rented one for the weekend."

She sat bolt upright on the couch. "When can you be there?" She didn't know where Marseilles was, but she was sure she could find it on a map."

"In about 90 minutes." He chuckled. "Sue has to go in every other week for the rest of summer. I've rented that cabin for those weekends."

"I'm so there."

"You'll have to bring sheets and blankets and stuff. The beds are just a frame. I've got a foam mattress."

"So I'll see you in two hours, not 90 minutes."

"Don't get a ticket!"

"Don't you get one either."

The cabins at Illini State Park were cozy; some of the hotel rooms she and Danny had used were larger. Within 30 minutes of opening the cabin she had the bed made and her clothes off. Danny joined her on the bed, gently massaging KY Jelly into her opening before pushing his hardness into her.

"God, I've missed this," Devlin said as she felt his first couple of inches slide into her.

"You're not the only one." Danny drew himself back until only his tip was in her. "I'm afraid I don't have the patience for dragging this out."

She clenched her tummy muscles, squeezing the head of his cock. "Neither do I." She drew him down for a kiss, then lay back, her eyes alight. "Give it to me!"

"As the lady wishes." He slammed it into her as hard as he could.

"Oh, God, that feels good. I'm not a lady, not right now."

"I am a gentleman, though." He shifted around, bracing his hands on either side of her shoulders. "A gentleman always takes his weight on his arms."

"A gentleman also wouldn't keep a woman waiting." She squeezed him again for emphasis.

Danny chuckled and thrust again, this time sliding all the way home in her depths. In seconds the bed was creaking as they joined in the age-old rhythm. Devlin ran her hands over his shoulders and back. She knew he was going to cum first, but she didn't care. A climax would be nice, but right now that was secondary; she had a man right where she needed one the most.

Danny lasted for what she thought was ages, though later, when they looked at the clock, it turned out to be only 10 minutes. She held him as he came, his whole body shuddering as he filled her with his essence.

He didn't soften very much. Instead, after a minute to catch his breath, he started thrusting again, first this way, then that, each clever little thrust using his intimate knowledge of her to heighten her excitement. She rode up on him, giving it everything, taking his length, losing herself in his male strength and hardness. She gave a soft cry as she came; it had been so long, too long, and the feeling of her climax with a man inside her was almost too much to bear.

He came again a minute or so later, finally collapsing across her. The room was stuffy and she was sweating, but at the moment she didn't care. She was lost in the joy of their joining.

Afterwards, as he lay with his face on her breast, she stroked his hair. Her itch had only briefly been scratched. She smiled happily. They were going to have all weekend. She'd have to drive back on Sunday night, but until that time she could have all of the sex she needed.

After a few minutes of rest Danny kissed her breasts. "I've missed the girls," he said.

She reached down and squeezed his balls. "I've missed the boys. How have they been?" She liked how they rolled around in his little sack. Danny's balls seemed bigger than most; she wondered if there was a link between the size of a man's balls and his sex drive. There was probably some study that said there wasn't, but she wasn't convinced.

"Dormant, just like my old dick."

"Well you are supposed to keep it zipped up."

"And I have. I've been a good little boy."

She squeezed his cock, which wasn't as small as it had been a moment before. "Right now I'm interested in you being a bad little boy."

He smiled and tongued her nipple, playing with it until it tightened up. Then he kissed his way over to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment. He slowly kissed his way down her body, fiery little kisses that were always followed by a gentle caress with his tongue. She squirmed around, knowing just where he was going, wanting him to get there, wanting him to take his time getting there.

He paused at her mons. "You've stopped shaving."

"About a month ago. I couldn't see the point in staying completely bare, you weren't sure you liked it and Jeff never saw it."

"I thought it made you look like you were 10 years old, and I'm not into that sort of thing. I prefer women, not girls."

"Every time I saw myself in the mirror I felt a little funny. It's sort of a maturity thing, you know? Hair down there means you're an adult." She looked at him, and smiled. "You know, I really hate it when a guy gets close and then stops."

He got the hint and resumed his kissing and licking. When he teased her clit, when that first wave of heat washed through her as his tongue touched the head of her clit, she sighed happily. A tongue would never replace a cock, but a cock couldn't give a girl's clit the personal attention it needed.

Danny's tongue began flicking back and forth, all over her bud. She squeezed her breasts, her thumb and fingers pinching her nipples. There was something so exciting and intimate about a man tonguing her clit. He pressed forward, moving harder and faster. It was like her body focused on that point, heat rising to meet his supple little muscle. Her whole body was on fire, rising in a wave of heat, rising and finally bursting as it became too much and she spent herself on his tongue.

He kissed her tummy, her ribs, her breasts, her neck, and finally her mouth. His cock felt huge as it slid into her willing depths. It was like she came all over again, his sliding male muscle pushing an incredible wave of warmth through her as he thrust home. He thrust once, twice, and then she was matching him stroke for stroke, wrapping her legs around him, pulling him deep every time.

She felt totally empty, and totally stuffed. All of her heat, all of her emotions, bottled up these last few weeks, felt like they were trying to burst free. But the only way out was plugged up so deliciously by his size and hardness. She lost herself in it, taking everything he had, giving everything she had, rising in one long heated wave after another to burst joyously, and then get to do it again, harder, longer as he was still hard, still thrusting.

She felt him getting harder, and she tried to take him as deep as she could. She wanted him to be all of the way in her at his moment. She could feel his body tensing, she could feel it in his shoulders and back as he sped up, as he drove as deep in her as he could, as he pulled out until only his tip was in, and then he drove in again in a hard, searing thrust.

He groaned with that final thrust, all the way in her, his body shaking as he blasted out shot after shot of his cum, striking that spot on her cervix that drove her out of her mind, spiraling her up into the wildness of her own climax.

They drifted back down together, bodies joined happily. Danny dozed lightly, she drifted with no willpower to do anything. Finally, though, he rolled over beside her. She snuggled against him, still drifting. She was gradually coming back to herself, but she didn't want to. It had been so long since she had done this. Oh, all of her loneliness and frustration, all of her aching need was still there, but they could dispel most of it this weekend.

Eventually she slipped away from him for a quick clean-up. The cabin had a toilet set behind a door, but to shower she had to dress and go across to the main building. As she walked back she looked around. She could see a few other cabins, some trees, a few tents and fifth wheels, and one or two cars. There were a few people in sight, and more kids, but most of the noise and activity seemed to be in the direction of the river.

"The shower's pretty good," Devlin said when she got back to the cabin. "There's plenty of hot water, at least late in the afternoon. I don't know what it'll be like in the morning or late at night."

Danny was sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked. He wrinkled his nose and smiled. "We'll have to time when we shower. We might want to rinse off in the river."

"I didn't bring a suit. Like I said, I didn't bring much in the way of clothes."

"We can always get some."

"What are we going to do about dinner?" Devlin asked. "I could feel my stomach rumbling as I took my shower. Do we have to go into town?"

"We'll have to, I didn't bring any food." His hands slid around her to cradle her bottom.

"I didn't, either. I didn't pack much, I didn't plan on needing much in the way of clothes."

He chuckled. "Neither did I."

"Whatever are we going to do?" She glanced at his length. "At least while we're waiting for you to recover."

"I'm sure we'll think of something." He picked up his shirt and shorts and got dressed. "Now that our immediate needs are taken care of, we should head into town in search of some food."

"I suppose." She pressed her hand against the front of his shorts. "The spirit is willing, but right now the flesh is weak."

"I'll make it up to you tonight."

She gave him a coy smile. "I'll hold you to that." Right now she felt better than she had since just before Finals, and this weekend was only going to get better.

"Heard from Jeff?" he asked as they drove across the bridge into Marseilles.

"I got a letter from him yesterday. He's a chaperone on some sort of Church tour in Ohio."

"Ohio, what on Earth is there?"

"I'm not sure. He wasn't real clear. They're going to New York after this. He sent me a schedule that includes what motels they're staying at so I can send him letters."

"What about phone calls?"

"What about phone calls? Apparently they have the money to bus a dozen kids over four or five states, feed them, and put them up at motels every night, but they don't have the money for phone calls, at least from Jeff to me."

"Have you considered your options with him?" Danny asked after a bit.

"You mean breaking up?" She nodded slightly. "It's crossed my mind. But I like him, Danny. We're so good together. I don't know what's going to happen with us."

"My advice - get a resolution this year. A relationship should either move forward or not at all. You need to avoid static relationships."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.