A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins
Chapter 4: The British Are Coming

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The British Are Coming - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

As Dave pulled away from Rebecca's house, he considered going home to talk about the breakup with Julie or his mother - but instead he drove back to North Beach and went straight to the golf course. He practiced all afternoon and evening. When he returned to the trailer he went right to bed and tried to sleep. He tossed and turned for hours thinking about Rebecca until he finally dozed off.

The next five days were the same; he practiced and played almost every hour of the day. He had never really had a girl break up with him before and he found it difficult to deal with the experience. There had been the breakup with Jennifer two years earlier but that was due to a distance barrier, over which he had no control. This breakup was different and more difficult to deal with. He found golf was his best distraction; but it was only a distraction, not resolution.

As he sat eating his supper at the picnic table on Thursday, he mentally planned his evening of practice. He had not called home or even spoken to his family since the previous week, and, as he was staring into space, he heard a car pull up. He immediately recognized Julie's car. He waved to her as she pulled in. She got out of the car and strode over to him. He could immediately tell she was angry.

She glared down at him and asked, "What the hell is going on with you? We haven't heard from you in nearly a week. Your phone isn't working or is turned off and Mom is worried sick about you. Have you lost your mind?"

He simply shrugged, "Not my mind - my heart!"

She looked at him questioningly, "What do you mean?"

He looked at her sadly, "Rebecca dumped me."

She immediately sat down and took his hand. Her expression changed completely and she asked, "I thought you two weren't that serious?"

He replied, "I did too, until she broke it off. I have really fallen for her and I don't know what to do without her, so I spend all my time golfing to try and forget her."

Julie hugged him, "Why didn't you call me? I would have come to see you sooner. Why did she break off with you?"

Dave shrugged but after a long pause, answered slowly, "For our own good. Because she said we were getting too close and, with me leaving in August, it was easier to end it now."

Julie looked at him thoughtfully, "What do you think?"

He immediately shot back, "I know I love her and I don't want to lose her." After a pregnant pause he added, "But I know she is right. I don't like it, but she's right."

Julie hugged him close and kissed him on the cheek. She looked at him very seriously and said, "Okay, you've moped around here long enough. I'm packing your clothes and you're coming back to town with me right now. I know you very well and I know you have practiced enough in the last two weeks to do for the entire summer - so you're taking the next few days off. Sarah has been calling every night and she thinks maybe you don't want her to come. Do you still want her to visit?"

Dave looked at Julie and hesitantly said, "Yes, but I don't think I will be a very good host right now."

Julie replied, "Well, let's head to town and see if we can't get you out of this funk." She got up and took him by the hand. She led him into the trailer and helped him pack. Then she picked his dead cell phone off the fridge and asked, "When's the last time you charged the battery?"

He shrugged, "Last Friday."

She just shook her head and put it in her purse with the re-charger. She ushered him out the door before she locked it. She guided him to his car and said, "I will follow you home." He nodded and got in the car.

The drive to town passed quickly and Dave soon pulled into his driveway. Julie pulled in behind him and led him to the back door. When he entered the kitchen his mother was waiting; she walked to him and gave him a big hug. He felt much better in his mother's arms and most of his worries seem to float away. She eventually said, "I'm sorry about you and Rebecca. If I had known, I would have come to see you. I love you, David, and I wish I could make the pain go away - but I can't."

Dave looked over her shoulder at Julie. He wondered how his mother suddenly knew everything. Julie seemed to understand his curious look and she held up her cell phone to indicate she had called their mother during the drive.

His mother stepped back from him and explained, "Your father has gone out to rent a movie. We are having a family night tonight." Dave nodded understandingly.

The evening was actually very refreshing as Dave watched a movie with his parents and two sisters. Both Beth and Julie were cuddled into his sides the entire evening and he felt very loved. After the movie was over, Dave was in much better spirits. His mother asked, "Do you still want Sarah to visit?" Dave thought about it for a second; he knew he did. He simply nodded. She added, "I know it's very early in England now but I think you should call and tell her so. She has been very worried because she hasn't heard much from you for a few weeks."

Dave nodded and went to the phone. He found the number and dialed it slowly. A very familiar voice with a heavy British accent said, "Hello, Thurlow Residence."

Dave recognized the Thurlow's butler immediately and said, "Hi, James. This is Dave MacDonald. I'm sorry for calling at this hour - but is Sarah available?"

James immediately responded, "Hello, Mr. MacDonald. Yes, she is available. I will tell her you are calling."

Dave waited for a brief moment before he heard a soft and very neutral British voice answer the phone, "Hello, Dave, how are you?"

Dave replied, "I'm all right but I've been better. I'm sorry I haven't called or e-mailed you recently. I guess I've been a little self-absorbed."

Sarah asked emotionlessly, "Are you sure you still want me to visit?"

Dave answered, "Right now I couldn't imagine what I could want more. I've been in a bad funk for the last week and I really need a friend; so, yes, please come to visit."

Sarah's voice seemed to suddenly burst with life, "Oh, Dave, I'm so happy. I thought maybe you were angry with me or something. We'll be there Saturday afternoon. Roxanne is really excited about the trip too. You will meet us at the airport, won't you?"

Dave smiled, as Sarah's enthusiasm seemed to be infectious, even at long distance, "Yes, I will definitely be at the airport. I'll be the one with the big smile on his face."

She cheered, "Good, I can't wait to see you again."

Dave answered, "I can't wait either."

Sarah said, "I'll see you soon."

Dave replied, "See you in two days."

Dave heard a click on the line and he felt much better. He told his family he was going to bed and he went to his room. He was lying in bed thinking about Rebecca when his mother walked in and sat on the bed. She begged, "Please don't shut us out again. I'm sorry you broke up with Rebecca; but please let us know whenever something is wrong, so we can help make it better."

Dave nodded, "I'm sorry. I guess I just figured I was grownup enough to deal with it myself."

She looked at him very seriously, "Dave, even grownups, maybe especially grownups, need support from friends and family. Please don't ever hesitate to call us when you need help. Even if all you want to do is talk." Dave nodded in agreement before she kissed him. She added, "Did you hear that you were drafted?" Dave shook his head no, so she continued, "You were drafted in the fifth round by Detroit. They called several times on Sunday and again this week. You should call them and talk."

Dave nodded as he asked, "Was John drafted?"

His mother answered with a smile, "Yes, he went in the fourth round to Anaheim." Dave smiled for his friend as his mother kissed him goodnight.

Dave slept well but, as usual, woke at six-thirty. He rolled over and went back to sleep until eight o'clock. He spent Friday morning doing some chores around the house for his mother, but by noon he was craving golf again. He decided to get his clubs at Hawk's Hallow and then see if he could pick up a game at Hornsby. After he ate lunch he phoned the Detroit organization and thanked them for drafting him but re-confirmed that he was going to college to play golf. The general manager for Detroit said Dave could call him anytime if he changed his mind.

After the call Dave drove to North Beach, got his clubs, then drove to Hornsby. He picked up a game with two of the top amateurs on the Island and he enjoyed the challenging but friendly competition. His short game continued to shine and he shot a very strong sixty-five. The two amateurs asked if he was playing the following week for the Island team and he said he was registered. They asked if he had his practice round booked and Dave said no. They invited him to join them on Wednesday. Dave happily accepted.

He arrived home in the early evening and felt really good about the arrangement for the practice round. He had played the Glendale course several times but not for three years. Glendale was consider one of the lower quality courses on QAI and most of the good amateur golfers complained about the team being selected on such a poor course when there were more than a dozen better courses. However the QAI Golf Association had agreed to let each course host the tournament and it was Glendale's turn.

Dave spent another quiet night at home. His family had planned on moving to North Beach that day but put it off until Saturday. Dave knew they didn't want to leave him home alone. He went to bed early and slept well.

He woke early on Saturday and went to Hornsby to practice. He practiced all morning before returning to the house for diner. His family had all moved to the trailer, so he made his own lunch and killed time until twelve-thirty when he went to the airport to meet Sarah and Roxanne.

He knew he was arriving early as the plane was not due until after one o'clock but he wanted to make sure he was there for them. He had been waiting for a while when his parents entered the airport. He asked them, "Did you get moved into the trailer?"

His father nodded, "Yes, and thank you for keeping it clean." Dave smiled. His father asked, "Is the plane on schedule?"

Dave said it was and the three of them waited patiently.

It wasn't long before they heard the jet fly over the terminal and Dave walked to the arrival gate and watched as the plane taxied in front of the building. Stairs were soon moved into place and Dave watched Sarah and Roxanne walked down the stairs behind an older couple. Sarah was walking very excitedly while Roxanne was scanning the area for any potential trouble. Sarah spotted Dave at the door and began running to him. The automated doors flew open and Sarah launched herself into his arms. Dave squeezed her tight as his lungs filled with her sweet scent. She didn't hesitate to kiss him passionately and he returned the kiss with similar enthusiasm. It was nice to have her in his arms again.

When Sarah finally released Dave she said, "I missed you so much."

He smiled tenderly, "I missed you too." He noticed that he and Sarah were now surrounded. His parents were standing behind him while Roxanne was behind Sarah. Sarah moved to Dave's parents and immediately began hugging them and thanking them for letting her visit. Dave meanwhile looked at Roxanne - he sensed that she still had strong feelings for him. He took her in his arms and was about to kiss her when she hesitantly nodded towards his parents. He whispered, "They know about us." She looked at him in surprise but he kissed her passionately and she soon melted into his arms.

Their lips were just parting as Sarah bounced excitedly between them and hugged them both. She cheered, "I can't believe we're finally here. Isn't it beautiful, Roxanne?"

Roxanne and Dave both chuckled at Sarah's overflowing enthusiasm. Dave turned to face his parents and introduced Roxanne. Both his parents hugged Roxanne lovingly and surprised her by their affectionate welcome. They patiently waited for the bags to arrive; within ten minutes they had retrieved all their bags and were ready for their Island adventure.

Dave's parents suggested Dave take the girls to the house to drop off their bags before they went to North Beach for a barbecue. Dave knew his parents had planned a large welcome meal for Sarah and Roxanne; he nodded agreement. He carried their bags to his car and loaded them into the trunk. He waved goodbye to his parents before the girls got in the car and they drove to the house.

Dave carried the bags into the house and gave both of them a tour before he showed them their room. They were sleeping in the queen-sized bed in the spare room. As soon as Sarah saw the bed she produced a naughty snicker and said, "There should be lots of room for three in this bed." Roxanne shook her head and Dave simply smiled.

The drive to North Beach was filled with talk about Sarah and Roxanne. Dave found out Roxanne had dated a few men over the winter but none had become very serious. Sarah had also had several boyfriends and she had even met her dream-man, Prince Harry, at a party. But she also wasn't seeing anyone seriously. Sarah and Roxanne loved the rolling hills of the island and, as they neared North Beach, there was one area where the car drove along a high hill overlooking many fields in different states of planting. The mixture of yellow hay fields, green vegetable fields, and reddish-brown freshly planted potato fields looked like a huge checkerboard.

As they entered North Beach, Sarah asked about several attractions along the main strip and Dave promised her would take her to every one. They pulled into the campground and Dave was surprised at how busy it looked compared to just two days earlier. He pulled up to their trailer and Sarah was asking a hundred questions about the campground, his friends, and anything else she could think of. Dave was very happy to see her so excited.

They got out of the car and his parents were sitting in lawn chairs relaxing with Jennifer's parents. Dave introduced Sarah and Roxanne to Ron and Heather. Ron and Heather both hugged and welcomed them to the island. Sarah asked if Jennifer was there and Heather explained about her job and that she probably wouldn't get to see Sarah this visit. Sarah was disappointed. Dave's parents suggested Dave take the girls for a walk, as supper wouldn't be ready for at least two hours.

It was a warm day in the low eighties; so Dave decided to walk to the beach. Both Sarah and Roxanne were wearing pretty sundresses and he was wearing his usual dress shorts and golf shirt. He escorted them up the clay road, on which they had entered the campground, and out the front gate. He explained about how much more busy North Beach would get over the next two weeks as many tourists flocked to the area for summer relaxation.

As they were walking along the road, Sarah shyly asked Dave if he were dating anyone. He confessed that he had just broken up with a girl named Rebecca and that was why he had not contacted Sarah for a while - he had been very upset by the breakup. Sarah and Roxanne coaxed all the details from him and they each hugged one side of him as he got emotional talking about his brief but intense relationship with Rebecca. He had just told them the whole story as they reached the beach and he suggested they take off their shoes and walk barefoot on the sand.

Both Roxanne and Sarah were surprised how soft and beautiful the mauve sand was. They talked about it only briefly before they again cuddled into Dave and returned to the discussion about Rebecca. Dave was pleased they were both very supportive and the conversation slowly changed to talking about what they would do over the next two weeks. The beach was fairly busy for June and the three friends walked well down the beach to get some privacy. Dave nodded to people he recognized as he passed them. They mapped out a rough plan for the next two weeks but nothing was set in stone; they wanted to leave lots of flexibility. They planned the next three days as beach days if the weather was good. They would go to some museums or other indoor attractions if the weather were bad.

On Wednesday, Dave was playing his practice round. Thursday was Canada Day, which is always a busy day. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were the Island Amateur and Willingdon Cup trial. But the entire second week was left available for tourist attractions in North Beach and more time on the beach.

They eventually walked back to the campground. Ron and Roger were cooking over the barbecue; so Roxanne found Heather and Carol and offered to help in the kitchen - but they told her to spend time with Dave and Sarah. Dave took Sarah and Roxanne for a short walk to the golf course. He showed them the practice area where he spent so much of his time.

When they returned to the trailer both Julie and Beth were there with their boyfriends. Dave introduced everyone before they ate. The barbecue was fantastic, as usual, and Dave enjoyed filling up on steak and salads. After everyone had eaten their fill, Dave, Sarah, and Roxanne helped clean up before they drove back to town.

Roxanne commented on how nice Dave and Jennifer's families were and Dave agreed that he was very spoiled. He gave Sarah and Roxanne a driving tour of Edwardton, which took over an hour. They arrived back at the house just before dark and both girls explained that they were quite tired and had not adjusted to the time difference.

Dave escorted them to their room then he started to walk to his room. Sarah immediately asked, "Where are you going?"

He said, "To my room."

She looked at him quizzically, "Aren't you going to sleep with us?"

Dave stuttered, "I assumed you would be tired and..."

He didn't get a chance to finish as both Sarah and Roxanne rushed to him and started stripping him. Sarah muttered, "We said tired - not dead or stupid!" Sarah pulled his shirt over his head as Roxanne unfastened his shorts. Roxanne pulled his boxers down with his shorts and then both girls stood back and looked at his tall, naked form. Sarah was the first to speak, "He's gotten a lot more muscular since last summer, hasn't he Roxanne?"

Roxanne agreed, "Yes, his chest and arms are definitely more defined." They both moved into his arms and he kissed Sarah as Roxanne began kissing and licking his chest. Dave lowered the zipper on Sarah's dress and she stepped back to let it drop to the floor. As she moved back into his arms, he unfastened her bra and pulled the straps over her shoulders. She started to kiss her way down his body and Roxanne moved up to allow him to remove her clothes as well. Dave quickly unzipped her dress and it joined Sarah's dress on the floor. Dave removed Roxanne's bra and admired her toned athletic body.

He whispered, "You two look wonderful and close to edible."

Roxanne smiled and he heard Sarah giggle and echo the word edible just before he felt her suck his hard shaft into her mouth. He kissed Roxanne passionately and she purred as he caressed her breasts, "I really missed you, Dave. I wish you didn't live so far away." Dave nodded agreement as Sarah pulled her mouth from his hardness and she and Roxanne guided him to the bed. They pushed him onto his back and both girls dove between his legs, taking turns sucking and licking him.

The sensation of having two mouths working on him at once was too much for him but he held his orgasm off as long as he could. The two girls were almost getting frustrated that they couldn't get him off when they intensified their effort and he couldn't hold off any longer. He warned them that he was going to cum just before his sperm rocketed out the end of his shaft and into Sarah's mouth first and then Roxanne's. Both sighed appreciatively. Dave simply closed his eyes and surrendered to the pleasure.

He felt two warm naked bodies press into his sides and he put his arms around them and pulled both girls to him. He whispered, "I'm really happy you're here."

In a very soft low voice Sarah confessed, "Actually, I've decided that I'm quite ready for you to take my virginity. I love you dearly and I want you to be the one. I have thought about it a lot and Roxanne and I have discussed it as well. I started birth control two months ago - so please say you will do it."

Dave looked right into her pleading eyes, he knew rejection would break her heart so he simply replied, "I'd be honored. I love you too." It seemed funny for him to say he loved her but, even after only one day back together, he knew their feelings for each other were very deep. That day in Vancouver had bonded them forever. He caressed her cheek softly with the outside of his hand as he suggested, "You tell me when you are ready and I will do my best."

She nodded, "I am really tired from the long day right now and would love just to cuddle in your arms and go to sleep." She looked at Roxanne who simply nodded agreement.

Dave looked at both girls and said, "Okay, but tomorrow night I get to return the favour."

Roxanne replied, "We'll hold you to that."

The three lovers pulled a light sheet over their naked bodies and they cuddled into each other. All three fell asleep almost immediately.

Dave woke the next morning with his arm around Sarah and one of her soft round breasts in his hand. Roxanne was spooned snuggly to his back and he could feel her firm small breasts pushing into him. He thought how he really missed being the meat in their snuggle-girl sandwich. He was very happy they had come all the way to visit him.

He lay awake enjoying the feeling of both women. Their breathing was very relaxing and he thought about the previous weeks and his emotions about Rebecca and how it was time to move on. Rebecca was right - he had to live his dream before he could think about anyone else. He thought about Sarah and her life in England. He knew he loved her but, deep in his heart, he knew their environments were like oil and water and their lifestyles could never mix permanently.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.