Double Dating With Brother - Cover

Double Dating With Brother

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Dad requires his little girl to double date with her brother, to keep her dates in line. But who's going to keep her brother in line?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow   .

Bob Randall was an average guy with average intelligence, who was just trying to raise his two kids without their mother being around. There had been a messy divorce when the kids were two and three, at which time his wife had decided that she didn't like children, but liked doing what made them... with lots of other men. Custody hadn't been an issue, since she wanted nothing to do with her son, Mark and his older sister Cindy, even though she had insisted on those names. She had disappeared off into the political world of Washington D.C. and the kids had never seen her since.

Bob, doing his best, had brought the kids up to have respect for their elders, to obey their teachers and study hard, to work for what they wanted, and to love one another. He just didn't expect them to love one another quite as much as they actually did.

He didn't find out just how much they loved each other until Mark was sixteen and Cindy was seventeen. Here's how it happened:

Bob, being a guy who more or less hated clothing, didn't wear much around the house. He didn't make the kids wear much either, and both of them grew up with a streak of his nudist mentality in them. All of them knew quite clearly that other families didn't run around naked in their houses, and if the kids or their dad were going to have visitors, good communication was required to ensure that no one got embarrassed.

That worked fine for the first ten years, but at one point or another, Cindy was going to start menstruating and Bob didn't quite know what to do about that. He enlisted the aid of a woman he worked with, who came in and gave Cindy all the information her mother would have given her, had she been around. She also gave her a box of pads, being a woman who didn't think tampons were appropriate for a girl that young.

That was fine. While she was twelve, Cindy duly notified her father that she was "a woman now". She also grew breasts and hair in places that had never had hair on them before. She assured him everything was fine, but she had to start wearing panties around the house. Pads require panties.

Things sort of perked along, more or less normally. But, girls being girls, and talking about the things girls talk about, Cindy learned about tampons, which were a lot less troublesome than pads.

And so it was, when she was almost fourteen, Cindy came to her father and said she needed some help. It seemed that she had tried to shave her legs, she cut herself and she wasn't about to try under her arms until her father showed her how to do it safely. That's why she had a brand new razor with her when she asked Bob for help.

She also had a box of tampons with her.

Bob, thinking he was equal to the task, set about instructing his baby girl how to shave things. He shaved under one of her arms, and then supervised as she shaved the other. That went very well, all things considered, except that Cindy was wearing only panties at the time and Bob was put on notice just how much she'd grown up since the last time he actually LOOKED at her budding breasts. She now had real ones, the size of small grapefruits, and her nipples, instead of being just smears of color on the tips were pronounced and sat on top of areolas. Bob had the uncomfortable feeling of blood migrating to his penis, which it wasn't supposed to do when he was looking at his daughter's breasts.

Then she held out the box of tampons. "Pads make a bulge in my clothes, and the girls all make fun of me" she said sadly. "I got these, but I can't figure out how to make them work."

Bob opened the box. There was one tampon missing, and the 'installation tube' as he thought of it, wasn't there either. "Honey, there's a cardboard tube..."

"Oh yes!" she said. It's in my room." she ran to her room and brought back a somewhat bedraggled looking tube that was bent a little and partly crushed. "I did like the instructions said, but I couldn't get it to go in." she said. "It hurt too."

Bob, of course, knew what the problem was. His baby girl was a virgin. Not that that was a problem, but it definitely interfered with the use of tampons.

Briefly Bob thought of the traditional means of removing a girl's virginity. Then he mentally smacked the back of his head and told himself: "Behave, boy!" Then he cast about in his mind for something that could be used instead of the traditional means. He looked at his hand and realized his middle finger was probably the perfect size for the job. He also knew his daughter would probably freak out at what he was going to propose.

"Sweetheart, do you masturbate yet?" he asked.

Cindy turned white and stuttered. "Well, um... I... I... uh I don't think so Daddy."

"You don't think so." her father repeated.

"Well, sometimes in the shower, when I'm washing... down there... it... ah feels nice."

Bob thought for a minute. "OK. See, here's the thing. For you to use tampons, we're going to have to tear... um break your hymen. You know what that is right?"

She nodded. "That's what makes me a virgin."

Now HE nodded. "Right, but it gets in the way of the tampon. So we have to break that. That's why it hurt when you tried to put in the first one. And it will hurt when we break it. And I think you need to know this... so you can decide if this is really what you want."

She thought for a minute. "If it hurt when I tried, why didn't it break then?"

"I guess because you didn't push hard enough. Some girls' cher... er hymens are pretty tough."

"How would we have to break mine?" she asked.

He held up his finger. "This is about the right size. I'd have to push it inside you and it would break your hymen. I'd sort of recommend that we... well... that we sort of masturbate you a little bit when I do it. I mean because that will make it less painful I think."

She looked at him. "That sounds pretty weird Daddy."

He gave a nervous cough. "I'm aware of that baby, but I don't know of any other way to do it without it being pretty painful. I mean it's dry in there now, but if we rub you a little, it will get slick and then I think things would work better. I guess I could always ask Mrs. Jenkins at work to come over and help you with this." Marge Jenkins was the woman who had instructed her on the pads. Part of that instruction was about how never, under any circumstances, should a young girl touch herself 'down there' other than to wipe and wash.

"NO!" barked Cindy. She wasn't eager to see Mrs. Jenkins again. Mrs. Jenkins had a way of making her feel like there was something wrong with her. "I think we should try your idea first. If that doesn't work, then we'll see. OK Daddy?"

Bob wasn't all that happy. The idea of fingerfucking his little girl to get rid of her cherry was both attractive and repellent. Actually, it was attractive, and that repelled him.

"What do I do Daddy?" she said, her trusting eyes on his. She wasn't allowed to date yet, even in groups. She had no experience with a male's hands on her body.

"Well, why don't you lie down on your bed, and I'll lie beside you. Who's your favorite music star?"

She told him, but it was a female. It was the same with Movie stars. When asked who she might think about having for a boyfriend, or someone she'd like to go out on dates with she couldn't come up with a name.

"OK, then, just lie back and I'll teach you a little bit about your body. What's going to happen will happen regardless of what you're thinking about."

She lay back, arms at her sides and closed her eyes. Bob told her he was going to take her panties off, and then that he would warn her when he was going to touch her. As he pulled her panties off he got a look at the target of the day.

Her pussy was tightly closed, with plump lips forming a barrier to the hole behind them. her sparse blond pubic hair stopped above her slit. His dick lurched in his pants as he looked at her. He decided to start on her breasts. He told her he was going to rub his hands over her body everywhere and he started on her arms, then sides, then stomach and then her breasts. She sucked in a breath as his hand slid across her nipple.

"Your nipples are very sensitive" he told her, using the flat of his hand to rub across them both. "The nerves there are connected to a system of nerves that includes the ones in your vagina. As I play with your nipples you may feel it down there."

"That feels really good Daddy" she sighed. "Why doesn't it feel like that when I touch them?"

"After you learn what sexual feelings feel like, it might START feeling like that when you touch them." he told her. "Now I'm going to suckle at your breasts, like a baby would while I rub you some other places." He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked gently, sliding his hand down to her stomach. He let his fingertips trace the area over her ovaries and her hips lurched.

"Mmmmmmm Daddy that feels even better. I like this" she sighed again.

"Spread your legs for me baby" he said and as she did he let his fingers drift across her tightly closed portal. She wiggled, telling him it felt funny. He felt just the very beginnings of moisture at the top of her vulva, and he rubbed his fingertip in that, sliding it down and forcing the lips apart. He felt for and found her clitty and began a gentle circle around it, but not on it. Her legs spread further as she moaned.

"Oh Daddy! That makes me feel funny in my tummy." she said.

He kept going, telling her that everything was normal and that what she was feeling was going to help with the pain later.

"It doesn't hurt at all so far Daddy" she said. He knew it would later.

Finally he began to feel much more moisture as her body reacted to his stimulus. When he felt her slippery juice he let his finger drift across her clit, pressing on it harder. Her legs bent and then straightened convulsively and he sucked harder on her nipple. She was moaning now, lifting her head and letting it drop back to the bed.

"Oh Daddy! Something's happening. I feel so... so... like something inside me wants out!"

"That's good, baby, you're doing fine. You're about to have an orgasm. It's going to feel very strange, but I want you to let it happen." He switched his index finger for his middle one, and began sliding the tip in and out of her virgin slit. each time he brought it out he ran it over her clit. As she got closer and closer to having her first cum he slid his finger deeper until he finally felt the tissue that was proof of her virginity. When she began to babble and toss her head back and forth, he let her get into the orgasm and then he rammed his finger through her cherry in one violent thrust. As she yelled at the pain he cupped his hand and left his finger buried in her while he used the base of his fingers to rub back and forth on her now swollen clit. The orgasm overcame the pain and she flopped as she came. Bob was hard as a rock as she flopped next to him. Slowly she settled back down on the bed, her hips still thrusting. He took the pressure off her clit, but left his finger deep in her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.