The Cheerleader Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Julie can't believe she lost a bet and now has to get the biggest nerd in the school to shoot in his shorts for her. The tables get turned, though, because this nerd has some talents she doesn't know about. The only cum-soaked thing in this story is - HER!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Petting   .

Julie Osborne was one pissed girl. If you'd have looked at her for the first time you'd have wondered what in the world this girl had to be pissed about. She was beautiful, smart, had nice clothes, and lots of friends. She was a cheerleader - the head cheerleader in fact - and one of the most popular girls around. She didn't have a car, but that was because she didn't want one. She liked to be catered to, which often included making demands on her parents to take her places and so forth. She rarely lacked for a ride and had ridden the school bus only once. The hissy fit she'd thrown after that had convinced her father it was worth taking her so he wouldn't have to listen to her bitch.

In short she was a rich, beautiful, spoiled, teenaged bitch.

Beautiful probably wasn't the right word for her. "Living wet dream" would be better. Her auburn hair fell past her shoulders when it wasn't up in a pony tail. Her breasts were softball sized, with perky little nipples that thrust up and out proudly when she sashayed down the street or hallway. Her hips provided the rest of the sashay and she knew how to use them. Her slim abdomen proved that she took her calisthenics seriously. She had a good body and she knew it and she was for sure going to keep it. Her eyes were a luminescent bright green that caused lots of people to think she was wearing colored contact lenses. She was tanned everywhere visible. She wore the tiniest bikini her father would suffer in public and an even smaller one in the back yard when she lay out in the sun. No one but her closest girl friends and family had ever seen her in that one. Even her brother perked up when she wore it.

Boys flocked around Julie like starving birds at an overturned grain truck. More males jerked off fantasizing about her than spilled their seed looking at Playboy magazines. Every one of them wanted to be the one who ended up between her sweet naked thighs one day.

But that wasn't likely, because Julie was a virgin and she intended to stay that way. She had a reputation for being loose and fast, but that was of her own doing. With each boy she went out with, she'd let him feel her breasts, or kiss long passionate kisses, but when she felt that warm spot growing in her abdomen she knew it was time to call a halt. What she did then was pure genius. She invariably told the boy, whoever he was, that she wanted to let him, and she might let him, but only if certain things happened. Her rules were these: First, if anyone asked the boy how far he'd gotten, he was to smile and say he couldn't say. Second, he could pretend he'd gotten as far as he wanted, but could not actually say he'd done anything at all. Third, he had to let her be in control of everything they did.

Of course every guy said "Yes". Those who broke the rules never got to take her out again. Those who played by the rules at the very most got jerked off by her soft hand, but never seemed to get much further. Eventually they broke up with her, never knowing why they hadn't succeeded where they just knew others had. So, while no man got to plumb her virgin depths, everyone thought others had.

Everything went fine until she lost the bet. It had been a stupid bet in the first place. Her friends had been tittering one day about a new guy in school and about how he had such a big bulge. They were making bets about which girl would get to see it first. Julie had said it was stupid to even care, but then Tanya, her primary rival in the ongoing popularity contest some girls play started needling her. It ended up as a bet between Tanya and Julie that each of them would see it first. Then the terms of the bet had to be decided. It was decided that whichever one lost would have to ask Morty Blakely out on a date and get him to come in his underwear. The cum-soaked underwear themselves were to be the proof. Morty was the school nerd and everyone knew that his mother still sewed his name onto all his clothes. One of the other girls had to be a witness to confirm the win. The bet was on.

Then, the next day, to everyone's surprise, Tanya went right up to him and offered him twenty dollars to show her his cock. She told him and Cindy Patterson to meet her in the locker room after school. She gave him the money, he showed his cock to Tanya and Cindy, and, in the time honored tradition of Capitalism, the bet was won.

Tanya had done it just to embarrass her and that's why Julie was pissed. Julie had tried to wiggle out of the deal, saying Tanya had cheated, but the girls held her to the bet. She had to go out with Mort, jerk him off and get his cum-soaked skivvies as proof.

She approached him with a decided lack of glee.

"Hey Morton" she said. He glanced up at her from where he was sitting in the library. His eyes got a little wider as he realized who it was addressing him.

"Uh... Hi Julie." he said. His eyes looked big through his thick glasses. He had dark hair that was slicked back over his head. It looked greasy. Her stomach churned. He had on loose clothing that looked too big for him, like it was hand-me-downs from an older brother or something. For some reason she noticed his fingers, holding the book open. They were long and slender and very smooth.

"I need a favor, Morton" she said, standing there, looking at him. "I don't have a date Friday night and I wanted to go to the drive in."

Morton gulped. She couldn't mean she wanted to go with him. He had expected her to ask him to do a term paper for her, or something like that. He got lots of those. But he never did them. He was smart and he was that way because he studied. He wasn't about to use his smarts to get other people credit. Especially people who were rude to him and hurt his feelings. People like Julie. He came to the conclusion she was playing with him, for some kind of cruel joke. He wasn't going to play.

"I'm sure there are lots of guys who would love to take you to the drive in." he said. "Why don't you ask Brett, or Conway or one of those other jocks?"

Julie couldn't believe what she'd just heard. It was almost like he didn't want to go out with her. What a loser. But she had to make this happen.

"I'm quite sure you are right" she said sweetly. But I decided I wanted you to take me."

Morton's eyes narrowed. He looked around, trying to see who was hiding and watching. He didn't see anyone. Julie saw him peering around and looked herself, to see what he was looking at. When she looked back at him he was looking at her face. That got her attention for some reason she couldn't put her finger on.

"You want me... to take you... to the drive-in Friday night." He said it flatly, staring at her face the whole time. That was it! she thought. He was looking at her FACE, not where every other guy she'd ever talked to had looked. They all talked to her breasts. She wondered why this man wasn't staring at her breasts. Maybe he was gay.

"Yes" she said automatically. Then "Are you gay?". She hadn't meant to say it out loud. She blushed. "I didn't mean that" she said. He was staring at her open mouthed. His mouth shut in a grim line.

"Look, Julie, I'm sure you're having a lot of fun, but I have studying to do." He dropped his gaze back to the book and ignored her.

She folded her arms under her breasts. What was he doing? He couldn't just ignore her! She was the most popular girl in school! She had just given him the opportunity that at least fifty boys would cut off their right arms to get. She was going to actually touch his pathetic little peter, for pity's sake! Of course he didn't know that. But nobody ever just ignored her.

Julie stamped her foot in anger. "Look, Morton. I asked you to take me to the movies. Will you do it or not?" She glared at him.

Morton looked up at this vision of loveliness. He noticed those luscious looking breasts as his eyes went by them, but he very intentionally kept his eyes moving until they were locked on her eyes. She was pissed off! He could see it in her eyes. He wondered what was going on. It had to be a joke, or some kind of cruel game.

"Why do you want me to take you to the movies?" he asked quietly.

Julie was taken aback. Why did anyone go to the movies? To see a movie and make out. Everyone knew that. She had a horrible feeling that he had somehow found out about the bet. His eyes looked deep, like she could fall into them. Why was he staring at her face? "Well... I... uh... um... I just want you to, OK?" she was flustered. She was so flustered that she added "Please?"

He looked around again. Still nobody watching them. He made his decision on impulse. "OK." he said, and was immediately sorry he'd done so. He looked back down at his book.

Julie stood there. She'd gotten past the first hurdle. Now what. Now he was ignoring her again. Who was this boy? Why didn't he react like all the others? "You do have a car... don't you?" she said.

He looked back up. "My folks have a van. I can probably borrow it. That OK?"

She was unnerved by his calmness. She nodded her head and fled.

That night the phone rang. It was Morton. "What time and where do you want me to pick you up?" he said. She wanted to groan. She gave him the information and dreaded the weekend for the rest of the week.

Promptly at 8:30 Morton knocked on the door of Julie's house. He was nervous. He'd never been on a real date before. He'd never really thought about going out with a girl.

He didn't have to.

He had three older sisters and they had all three been fucking him regularly since he was twelve. It was sort of a family tradition. His parents believed that siblings who slept together would form a bond that would last a lifetime, and that his sisters, if he kept them happy, would not sleep around with just any guy. For the most part they had been right. His eldest sister Lee Anne had just gotten married at age 23. Ruth, the middle one was 20 and engaged. Both of them had moved out in the last several years, leaving only Leticia. Now he and Leticia were the only ones left. She was insatiable, and he was glad she was the only one he had to keep happy any more. He knew it was a weird life, but he was used to it. One of the things he'd been worried about was that someone had found out about his family's habits and told Julie. And that all this, whatever it was that was going on, was the result.

When he'd driven up to her address he went on by, looking all around, trying to find the cars of other kids he knew must be waiting to play some joke on him. There was nothing. Finally he'd parked on the street and gone up. A woman opened the door. "Hello." she said with a questioning look.

"Hi. I'm Morton. I have a... date... with Julie." He could tell the woman was Julie's mother. She was very beautiful herself, with the same hair and body as her daughter.

"Morton" said the woman, looking at him speculatively. "Well, Morton, come on in. Julie's never ready on time. I must say it's refreshing to have a boy actually come to the door to pick her up. Usually they just sit in the car and honk."

Morton went in and immediately found himself being catered to by Julie's mom. She brought him a drink and put a plate of cookies on the end table beside him. Then she sat in a chair to one side and began talking to him. He was uncomfortable at first. Adults didn't usually talk to him much. It was because he was usually smarter than they were. He had an impossibly high I.Q. and most people found his intellect intimidating. But Mrs. Osborne turned out to be one smart lady herself and in no time they were chatting about a number of things. He was actually enjoying himself when Julie walked into the room. "Mom! Morton! I... uh... I didn't know you were here." Morton had stood as soon as she came into the room. Mrs. Osborne commented "And he has manners too! Julie, where did you find this delightful young man?"

Julie shot a look of daggers at her mother, who didn't notice because she was still looking at Morton. "Mom, you're embarrassing me." she growled. Her mother turned a surprised look on her. Julie could sense questions coming and said hurriedly "Come on Morton, we have to go. She left immediately, leaving her mother and Morton behind. Mrs. Osborne saw Morton staring wistfully at her retreating daughter and put her hand on his arm. She was surprised to find that under the baggy shirt he was wearing his arm felt thick and muscular.

"Give her a chance" she said as he looked at her surprised. "She's not really the bitch she just appeared to be." Then she smiled at Morton, patted him on the arm and said "Have fun."

Julie was already sitting in the van when he got outside. It was a camper, really. His dad loved to go out camping and the van was his concession to technology while camping. Basically it was a place to sleep in a dry and warm environment. It didn't have much else in the back other than the big wide bed and a lot of storage compartments. The front had everything someone on the road might want. There was a GPS unit, a nice radio/stereo, lots of places to put food and drink. All the windows had curtains and shades that could black it out in daylight if needed.

Julie was looking at the bed when he got in. "Don't get any ideas Morton" she growled at him. He glanced at the bed and then back at her. For the first time he looked at her as a female of his species. She was good looking for sure. He didn't look at women the way other boys his age did. A woman was an instrument who could be played, once you knew where her buttons were. With all three of his sisters he had learned how to leave them completely limp, almost lifeless after what they could only term as amazing orgasms. Morton enjoyed spurting his semen in a woman just as much as the next guy, but when you had three of them to service you had to pace yourself. He had therefore studied the female anatomy and he knew every one of the supposed 97 erogenous zones on the female body. He had seen sex as a chore for several years until he had learned enough to get them off easily.

Nowadays the game he played was trying to time his own orgasm to coincide precisely with his sister's. He'd gotten pretty good and was usually able to unleash his balls and feel his sperm traveling through his penis just at the same time his sister's pussy clamped down on him. Now, looking at Julie, he wondered which places on her body would leave HER limp. It was obvious she wasn't interested, but he wondered.

"Julie?" he said as he started the van and drove off. "What's going on?"

She knew his words weren't a greeting. She tried to play dumb. "Oh, not much."

He looked over at her. "Julie, look, I know you don't want to go out with me, OK? Any idiot could see that. So what's all this really about?"

Julie finally looked at him. He wasn't whiny, like she thought he'd be. He didn't talk with a funny voice, like she thought he would. Her mother had been deep in conversation with him, and her mother NEVER talked to any of the boys she went out with. Her mother referred to most of the boys she dated as "Bags of testosterone." He was different than boys she'd been around and she didn't quite know how to act. She couldn't just tell him she needed his shorts full of cum. He'd dump her out and then she'd be completely uncool. But if she tried the usual things she did to get a boy drooling, somehow she knew they just wouldn't work. She didn't know how she knew, she just knew it.

Things weren't turning out the way she'd planned. She thought about what Tanya had done with that new boy. Hmmmmmmmm.

"Look Morton. I'll give you fifty dollars if you'll cum in your underwear and give them to me."

Even a genius can be caught off guard. The van did go off the road and into somebody's lawn, but he missed two cars and a garden Gnome. He found himself parked on the sidewalk and hastily backed into the street. He drove a block and pulled over. He turned in the seat and looked at her. She looked upset and nervous.

"You want me to ejaculate into my underwear and then give them to you. And for this you'll give me fifty dollars." He said it very clearly, so there was no mistake about what she heard.

"Yes." she said, looking out the front of the van. "Will you do it?"

"No." He put the van in drive and pulled back out.

Julie was in a panic. "A Hundred! I'll give you a hundred dollars."

He kept driving. He turned a corner and then another. It was obvious he was headed back to her house. Julie wanted to cry. How had this turned out so badly? Her life was going to be ruined. Tanya would be the queen of the school and no one would like her any more. She HAD to win. "OK OK, I'll tell you what happened. But don't take me home. Please Morton... I'll tell you."

Again he pulled over. She looked at him and felt a little ashamed. "Look, I promise I'll tell you. But could we just go on to the drive in? I mean, forget what I said. I'm an idiot, OK? Lets just go and watch the movie and I'll tell you what's going on and then you can take me home. OK? Please?"

For the second time with this girl Morton went on impulse. He pulled back out and drove to the drive in. Neither of them said a word until they were there. Because he was driving a tall vehicle, the attendant told him he had to park on the back row. There were very few vehicles there, but Julie actually felt relieved that they wouldn't be surrounded by cars.

She looked at him. He was waiting patiently. "Look, I promised and I will. Let me go get us something to snack on. I'll buy. This is all my fault." She got out and walked toward the concession stand. Morton assumed she'd hook up with a friend and he'd never see her again until they all laughed at him in school. He almost started the van and drove off, just to show her he wasn't playing.

At the concession stand Julie saw her friends. They huddled all around her wanting to know who she was there with and so on. The usual stuff. She knew if she didn't tell them they'd be curious and follow her back to the van. She didn't want that. "I've got Morton out there and I'm about to settle the bet." The girls all squealed and Julie told them to keep it down. "He's going to be a tough nut to crack. He's so shy he won't even talk to me or look at me. I don't want to scare him off, so don't come around and bother us. I think he's already suspicious. It may take a couple of dates to do this without making him so mad he won't ever do another paper for us." She was proud of herself for delaying the inevitable, and the girls bought it. She also reminded them not to tell Tanya because Tanya would try to screw it up. They agreed. She sighed with relief, got popcorn and soda and went back to the van.

When he saw her coming with the food balanced precariously in her arms Morton peered carefully at her. He was trying to be sure it really was her and not some jock trying to sneak up on him - part of the big joke he was still sure was going on. But it really was her. She got in and handed him some popcorn and a drink. "I didn't know what you liked, so I just got Coke." she said. The previews came on the screen.

He gave her ten minutes. "Look, Julie, I know this is some kind of joke or something. So why are we dragging it out. Call in whoever is going to throw water on me, or steal my pants or whatever it is and let's get it over with. I could be reading a good book right now."

Julie was startled. He really was pretty smart. It hurt her feelings a little bit that he thought she'd play that kind of joke on him. She wasn't mean like that. And the thought that he'd rather be reading a BOOK than be out with her was enough to start her blood simmering. Still, the only hope she had was that after telling him the real deal he'd either have pity on her, or need the money enough to do it. So, she took a deep breath and told him the truth.

It was quiet for a while when she finished. Finally he spoke. "So she gave the guy 20 bucks to see his penis so she could win the bet and put you down, and now you figure I'll do what you want for a hundred so you can put her down. Is that about it?"

Well, when you put it that way, it didn't sound very nice, she thought. "Well, I supposed that's technically correct" she said. "But I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. It's just that all the girls will like her better than me if I don't."

"And these are the people whose friendship you crave." It wasn't a question. It was more of a statement. "These people will abandon you if you can't manage to come up with a pair of my stained jockey's". Why did he have to put it like that? "You people are so sad." he finished. She wanted to be mad, but, for some reason couldn't.

It was quiet for a while longer. "I'll make you a deal" he said.

Her hopes were revived. "What kind of deal?" she said hesitantly.

"You answer my questions truthfully, then you do what I tell you to do, and I'll do it for free."

She was immediately suspicious. "OK to the questions, but I'm not going to promise to do just anything you tell me to. There are some things I won't do."

"Well thank goodness for that. Maybe you aren't a total loss after all." he said grimly.

She was incensed. Who did he think he was to talk to her that way? But he said he'd do it. She was saved! "OK, what are the questions?"

"Are you a virgin?" he said with a straight face.

"Are you out of your mind?" she screeched "That's none of your business. I'm not..."

"You promised to answer my questions." he said simply.

"Shit" she said disgustedly. "Look, all this is between us, right? I mean what we say in this van goes no further. It has to be that way or you can take me home right now and I'll figure something else out. What are you, some kind of pervert?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm the kind of pervert who tries to pay a hundred dollars for some cum-stained underwear. You're in good company."

She shut her mouth. Damn him. "Will this stay between us?"

"It will" he said simply.

"OK, yes. I've never had sex." She whispered it.

"Thank you" he said. "Why, if you've never had sex, do you allow all those boys to claim they've been in your panties?"

That surprised her. She'd expected him to demand that she take said panties off or something. "Well, if you have the reputation, boys will do... almost anything to get a chance to... you know. I mean if everybody knows you're a virgin and that you don't... you know... then nobody would ever ask you out."

He was shaking his head. "You people are soooo sad. OK. I understand that. Now, do you masturbate?"

"SHIT!" she moaned. "Please don't make me answer that question. Why do you want to know all this anyway?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.