The Ranger's Sister - Cover

The Ranger's Sister

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Mandy goes to intern in the watchtower where her brother Ted is a forest ranger. Close quarters and a storm create the perfect environment for their attraction to each other to mature. Now something's maturing inside her too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Mandy was so excited she was having a hard time breathing. It was finally time for her parents to drop her off for her summer as an intern with the Forest Service. That, in itself was exciting. As a Junior, she was only one of three students in her High School who were chosen for the intern program in the Smoky Ridge State Forest. But even more exciting was the job she was given. She was to spend the summer in a tower, keeping fire watch over the vast forest. Some people might have thought that would be boring, but her new supervisor was none other than her big brother Ted! He was 21 years old and had been her hero since she could just barely toddle. Now he was a real forest ranger and she just knew that living and working with him all summer was going to be the best thing in the world.

She didn't know much about what it would actually be like. Her brother had called her with the news that she'd been accepted and assigned to him. He told her she was limited to one duffle bag, which had to contain everything she wanted to bring. The tower had electricity and what he had called "the hooch" to live in, but it was small, barely big enough for two people. He told her to bring music, her X-box, perhaps, and clothes. "We only get to do laundry every two weeks," he had said. "So be prepared for that." When she'd asked him about showers, he'd answered tersely "We take baths out here." Normally, there would have been two rangers on duty at the tower, but the other one had quit suddenly and there was no replacement. That was one reason Mandy had been chosen to do the internship.

Once her parents had dropped her off at the visitor's center at the park, Mandy had been stuffed into a four wheel drive Jeep. That had been two hours ago and if they didn't reach somewhere soon she was sure her body would just split into parts. They could only go five miles per hour and that still resulted in bumps that bounced her head off the roof. The ranger driving her said they didn't improve the road because it kept "amateurs" out of the deep forest, where they really didn't belong. She mumbled something about dying before help could arrive in an accident and the ranger calmly said that in an emergency they'd evacuate the injured by chopper. She wished she could have been delivered that way.

Finally, through the trees, she saw the big tower. It was a big box, on top of four huge legs. There was a stairway that criss-crossed back and forth between the legs. It looked as tall as a skyscraper to her. There was a tall man in a brown uniform standing at the bottom of the tower, waiting. It was Ted.

Ted watched as the Jeep ground to a halt. He wasn't so sure this was going to be a good idea. The last time he'd seen his kid sister was almost three years ago when he'd joined the Forest Service and gone off to Georgia to the school the Federal Government ran there. He'd completed that school with honors and been stationed at the Dragon Gulch watch station, where he'd been for a year. His partner, Jim Bonner, couldn't take the isolation and had quit after a year. But Ted loved it. The only people he saw were the serious hikers, who knew woodcraft and were no real problem. He loved nature and the peace that reigned most of the time in Dragon Gulch. Storms were interesting, but he was comfortable and got to read as much as he wanted to. He had sprung for satellite TV and internet, so he was never bored.

When Jim had quit, the head ranger had called Ted, asking if someone named Mandy Pralgue might be related to him, since the name was so rare. Ted had responded that she'd make a good intern without thinking it over and now he was nervous about it. Now his little sister was here, and both of them were stuck with each other for the summer. If it didn't work out, she couldn't leave until a permanent replacement was found. There had to be two people on duty at the tower. It was just that way.

When the girl got out of the Jeep, Ted thought there had been a change of plans. She couldn't be his sister. His sister was a short, thin, pasty-skinned kid whose body just hadn't matured like most girls. But this girl was tall, and, while slim, she had what were obviously large breasts and an ass to kill for. He noticed this as she bent over, reaching inside the jeep to haul out a big duffle bag. Her hair was long and brown, held back in a pony tail, and she was wearing big sunglasses.

His jaw dropped when she saw him, screamed, dropped her bag and bounded across the grass toward him. She almost knocked him over, giving him a big bear hug. He felt those big breasts pressing against his chest and smelled her fragrant hair as she babbled "Oh Teddy, I've missed you so much! And this is going to be so much fun! And thank you so much for letting me come! And I'm just so happy!"

"Mandy?" he said tentatively. She couldn't be his sister. This ... woman ... was a Stone Fox Babe!

She stiffened and drew back. She whipped off the sunglasses. It was Mandy! She was wearing a halter top and he was staring down into the cleavage of those fabulous breasts. He frowned, aware that he was thinking things about his sister that were not proper. Mandy mis-read his frown. "What?!" she barked, looking unsettled. "Ted, don't you even try to tell me you changed your mind! I'm here and I'm staying! I won't get back in that torture machine! If you think..."

Ted put one finger over her lips to stop her babbling. He glanced up at the ranger who had brought her up, who was grinning from ear to ear. "Thanks, Jeff. I've got her from here." Jeff rolled his eyes and said, "Call us if you need anything ... like a gag or something." He laughed as Mandy fumed. Then he got in the Jeep and drove off.

Ted held Mandy at arm's length. "Man oh man, Mandy. You've done a heap of growing up since I saw you last." His eyes raked up and down her body.

Mandy had been about to say something, but the thought fled as she realized how her brother was looking at her. He was looking at her like the senior boys looked at her. Like a few of the male teachers looked at her. Like the men down at the barber shop looked at her when she walked by. She knew what they were thinking when they looked at her like that. They were imagining her naked.

She didn't much care for that from them, but when Ted looked at her that way she felt butterflies in her stomach. It felt nice. Then she thought "No way! Ted doesn't want me like they do. He's my big brother!" She felt a little ashamed that she'd jumped to that conclusion and poked him in the chest to break the mood. "Of course I've grown up you ninny!" she yelled. "That's what happens when your big brother abandons you and goes off to find his fortune. You have to grow up so you can take care of yourself." She grinned.

That grin was gone by the time she had lugged her duffle bag to the top of the tower. He'd said that if she was so grown up she could carry her bag herself. Then he made some statement about how if she wasn't in shape now, she sure would be within a couple of weeks. After climbing 40 flights of stairs with the duffle bag, she believed it. She'd either be in shape or dead. Now all she had to do was get it through the big trap door in the bottom of the big box at the top of the tower. Her brother had gone on ahead and left it open. She heaved the bag up through the hole and dragged her tired panting body after it. She flopped on her back on the floor beside the trap door, gasping for air.

Ted had gone ahead for three reasons. First, he'd been on the ground for over half an hour, and he needed to do a quick visual sweep of the forest for smoke. Second, he knew Mandy would need something cool to drink when she finally got up there. Third, every time he looked down at her, he saw those heaving breasts, bulging in their thin supporting cover. When he felt his dick start to stiffen he flushed and knew he had to get out of sight quickly. He heard her climb through the door and turned to see her lying on her back. His eyes were drawn to those fabulous tits. They were not lying down along her sides. They didn't sag at all. They were proudly straining against the halter top as she tried to get air into her lungs. He turned around to get her drink.

It was going to be a long summer.

When she recovered, Ted showed her around the hooch. There wasn't much to show. It was a two room affair. The larger room was the relaxation area, with a couple of easy chairs, a TV/VCR/DVD combination and a weight bench. Off in one corner there was a toilet that had a curtain that could be drawn around it. In another corner was a small kitchen. Along one wall was a staircase that disappeared upward into the ceiling. The smaller room wasn't really a separate room as much as it was separated from the main room by a wall with a large doorway at one end. This room was almost completely filled with two single beds, more or less side by side and only a foot apart because the other sides were against the walls. "It isn't much," said Ted "But it's only for the summer. At least for you."

Mandy grinned. "It's a little like camping out, only better. and ... I get to spend time with my favorite brother." She launched herself at him again, hugging him. He tilted sideways, couldn't correct and they both fell onto one of the beds. Mandy was on top of him, her soft breasts pressed against his chest. Her legs were apart, while his were together, and that placed her pussy right on top of the bulge of his cock. Their faces were only inches apart. Mandy felt that rush of heat in her loins as she realized what was pressing against her mound.

Feeling guilty she kissed her brother on his chin and finished, "And I like spending time with my big brother." Then she struggled to get up, rubbing her body all over his. As she climbed off the bed she snuck a peek at what had been pressing against her and her jaw dropped as she saw a big bulge in his pants, part of which ran down the leg. She averted her gaze from what was obviously his penis, but that flush of heat attacked her again.

Next they climbed up to the observation room, which was on top of the hooch. Mandy could see for miles and miles. She could see the whole forest and the mountains beyond. He showed her the big fixed binoculars that swiveled on a stand, and could be used to see as much as 30 miles away. He showed her the phone and radio gear they used to contact the headquarters. There were other things there that had to do with weather and all sorts of things that he said he'd explain later. Mandy looked out and down and saw a deep blue lake not far off. "Ooooo swimming!" she yipped. "I brought my new suit."

"Well, it's pretty cold this time of year, but in a few weeks it will be perfect. That's where we take baths too, when we don't take a whore's bath here.

When she looked at him strangely he told her how, with a bowl of water and washcloth, you could bet pretty clean without ever getting all that wet. "No showers around here," he said. "We have to truck in water, so we don't waste any. Just for drinking. The water for the toilet comes from the lake and is pumped up by windmill. And by the way, don't flush more than once. It goes into a big underground tank and they don't like having to pump it out more than once a year. Anyway, if you want to bathe, just go swimming. That's what we do and it works pretty well.

They settled in, brother teaching sister how to keep watch over the forest, how to spot smoke, how to determine what was causing the smoke, how to report it, and so on.

And at night they slept, side by side, no more than two feet apart, though in separate beds. That closeness caused problems, however. For Ted it caused problems because he traditionally slept in the nude. With Mandy there he had to get naked after the lights were out, and quietly, so she wouldn't know what he was doing.

Also, while she aroused sexual feelings in him, he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't, say, beat his meat furiously while only 24 inches away from her.

Mandy, for her part, was a healthy young woman, who also liked to stroke herself to orgasm, but she too was inhibited by her brother being so close to her when it was dark and she could touch herself. And it got worse because they could actually smell each other's arousal, though neither recognized the odor that was driving both of them crazy.

So, a week into the summer, when they found they were shouting at each other, Ted stopped suddenly. Knowing that if he didn't get a load off his balls he'd turn into a maniac, he suggested that Mandy take some time off and go swimming. That would get her out of the hooch long enough so he could relieve the pressure. That also appealed to her, because the one time she'd had a chance to take a whore's bath she hadn't felt like she had long enough to do it well when she heard her brother coming back down from the observation room. She dug into her drawers and held up something shockingly pink. "Turn around," she ordered.

"What?" he said, looking at what looked like some strings or rope in her hands.

"I said turn around! I want to put on my new suit and there's no place to change."

He started to tell her to go behind the curtained toilet enclosure, but sighed and decided not to fight about it. He turned and stared at the wall while he heard the rustling of her clothing behind him. His imagination worked on his cock yet again. He couldn't wait until she was out of the room so he could shoot a wad of spooge ten feet.

"OK," she said. "Gosh, it seems smaller than when I tried it on at the store."

Ted turned around and almost choked. His sister was wearing what amounted to two small triangles that covered her nipples, though the cloth was so thin that those nipples plainly showed through. There was a string that went around her waist, and each end attached to one side of a piece of the same material that was just wide enough to cover her pussy lips. It went down and back. As she turned to look at herself he saw it was a thong, and that her entire buttocks were bare. She might as well have been naked. Ted's cock slammed to full attention, making a plainly visible tent in his shorts. He was still standing there staring at her when she realized he hadn't said anything and looked at him.

The first thing Mandy saw was the huge bulge in the front of her brother's pants. She knew the suit was brief. If her mother had known she bought it she'd have just shit. But her mother didn't know. "You can't tell Mom I got this suit," she blurted out. Then some female instinct, and the look on Ted's face, made her say "What do you think? Do you like it?"

Ted gulped, realized his hardon was showing and covered it with both hands. This wasn't working out like he wanted it to. "Um ... well ... yes, I'd have to say I like it. But it's awfully small ... isn't it? I mean you aren't going to go out in public in that, right?"

Mandy felt a surge of relief and pride. "Well, I certainly didn't get it to make my brother get a hard on!" She laughed as he blushed. "But thank you," she went on. "I really thought it covered more. But it's fine for out here, right?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem," he said. "Go try it out. Now. The lake's that way." He pointed.

Mandy thought it was strange that he was obviously trying to get rid of her. Most guys would want her to stay around, right? Unless it really was making him horny and that made him uncomfortable. Yeah, that was probably it. She skipped down the stairs and headed off toward the lake.

By the time she was at ground level, Ted had gone upstairs, swiveled the bench mounted binoculars toward the lake and had his dick in his hand. He saw a flash of pink as she ran down to the lake. He trained the binoculars on the small beach of sand they'd had dropped by chopper at one end of the lake. She came into view, clearly visible in the powerful binocs. He started stroking.

Mandy felt free and unconcerned in the deep forest. Knowing there was no one around for miles she decided not to get her new suit dirty. With three flicks of her fingers the suit drifted to the sand. The water looked great.

Ted's hand froze on his aching penis when he saw his sister get naked. Her high upturned breasts were white and firm looking. Those nipples which had shown so clearly through the cloth of the suit were bright pink. His cock lurched as she stretched and he saw that she had shaved her pubic hair, leaving only two fat pink lips hanging down between her legs. They were long enough that a guy could actually suck them into his mouth and chew on them. He started to stroke again, feeling the cum rising from his balls. His baby sister was Playboy quality. He winced as she dove into the water, knowing it was probably still only about fifty degrees this early in the summer.

Mandy almost drowned when she hit the water in her dive. The cold water prevented her from breathing at all, which is what saved her from gasping out air and sucking in a load of water. She floundered in the water and paddled back to the beach to stand up shivering in ankle deep water.

Ted stared at his sister's breasts as the first jet of cum arched out of his cock. Her pretty pink nipples were now standing out at least half an inch and they looked delicious. He couldn't decide if, given the chance, he'd suck on them or her pussy lips first. Because he was looking through the big glasses, he couldn't aim his cock, and his spooge flew everywhere, shooting three feet in some instances as he gazed at his gorgeous sister. He watched as she bent over and soaped up her body and then winced again as she dunked herself to rinse off. She started up the hill, pink suit in hand. He left the glasses and frantically looked around for all his sperm, wiping it up with a dirty shirt wherever he found it.

He didn't realize he missed a whole line that had hit the wall and was dripping down toward the floor. He managed to get back down to the living quarters and was writing a report when Mandy reached the top of the stairs. Now that she was used to the climb she was only breathing deeply. The bikini was back on her body, but her nipples were still completely erect. She didn't seem to notice.

"Good swim?" he said, acting as if he didn't know.

"You warned me it was cold. I forgot. I won't ever forget that again," she said brightly. "I'm going to change clothes. Don't look for a minute, OK?"

"Sure." He turned his head so it looked like he wasn't watching her, but in his peripheral vision he saw smooth skin and pink as she raised her arms and slipped into a T shirt. He almost gasped as he realized she wasn't putting on panties when she stepped into her cargo shorts and buttoned them up.

That night a storm rolled in. Dark clouds hung low to the earth and visibility was cut to a few hundred yards. Ted sighed. Storms made for long nights and sometimes uncomfortable ones too. The wind drove rain through cracks and gaps in the sides of the hooch. The breaker box had to be shut down so it didn't draw lightning, which meant everything had to go to battery power. That meant no lights except for an oil lamp.

He broke the news to Mandy and suggested an early night. They fixed a quick meal, battened down the place, cut the juice and sat in the small pool of light cast by the lantern as thunder began to roll and lightning flashed. They talked for a little while and then decided to go to bed. It had gotten cold too, unseasonably cold. Ted turned down the lamp, climbed in his bunk and pulled the sheet over him. As he tried to get his shorts off a bolt of lightning flashed and he saw Mandy frozen in the act of dropping her shorts. Then there were two more flashes in a row and he saw she was diving into her own bed. He remembered she wasn't wearing panties under those shorts, so all she had on now was the T shirt. He got his own shorts off, but was painfully erect when he was done. Beating his meat once hadn't been enough. At least the storm would drown out sounds he made, so he could spank that monkey again. He had taken only two strokes on his rigid member when the storm broke over the tower with a vengeance.

Ted's bed was against the outside of the hooch. Mandy's was against the wall of the stairs that went up to the observation room. Ted's wall might as well not have been there, considering how much water came blasting through the cracks and crevices in it. His sheet and bed were soaked in minutes.

Cursing he tried to remember where his sleeping bag was, and the waterproof sheet he'd have to wrap around it. Mandy heard him cursing and asked what was wrong. As he got out of his wet bed and began searching for the matches to re-light the lantern, Mandy watched as the lightning spotlighted her older brother's naked body. She goggled as she realized he was not only naked, but his penis was standing out, almost as if it were erect. It hung towards the floor, but not straight down. She squinted, trying to see better. It looked awfully large to her inexperienced eyes, but she only got a flicker of a look before the world went dark again. Again she felt that strange warmth between her legs and in her abdomen. She heard Ted run into something in the dark and then his curse as he fell.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.