Wagons West - Cover

Wagons West

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: The Journey West changed their worlds and what had been taboo was allowed and encouraged.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   .

Chapter 1

Our wagons moved across the plains slowly carrying all our possessions as we moved West. Riding my pony as an outrider, to guard the flank. The War between the States has claimed so many men including my father and his brothers. Each of us outriders were riding along with Navy Revolvers, a Henry Rifle and Greener Coach Guns that made our wagon train safe. Our group could not afford a Wagon Master, Scout or crew but we moved Westward using a semi-military organization and methods. Rather than expert advice we had books as travel guides and Army maps. This trip had cost everyone all our savings. Poverty in the settled regions was worse than death and the West held promise for us all.

Mr. Jeremiah Brentwood the town gunsmith had a cancer. But during the winter time he trained all the young men in the village into shootists. He said the Colt Navy was a man killer and fast to handle, though some favored the Remington Navy. We each learned to wear two Navy revolvers and aim fast. After learning the revolver we learned the Henry rifle and then the Greener Coach gun. Mr. Brentwood chopped Greener barrels off at 22 or 23 inches to make fine coach guns for us all. Some took 10 bore and others selected 12 bore weapons.

Mr. Brentwood had been a Military man and taught us to be a Ranging Company. During the winter we maneuvered our horses as a Ranger Company just the Guerilla fighters in the War. He chopped off some Navy revolver barrels for hideouts and had a few of the .32 caliber revolvers in stock that were perfect for hideouts, even making leather pouches with a shoulder strap to hold them. Mr. Brentwood died in the spring and we buried him. His grandson James is part of our company.

Our train was poor, we even allowed some Mormon Immigrants to join us. Ma and some of our women had struck up a conversation with these fine Mormon folk. Most folks despised the Mormon's but Mom saw them as just people trying to get West like us. Mother heads up our family of Jennie and me, Caleb. My aunt's Clarice joined us with her daughter Donna and aunt Cassandra and her three daughters, Kathy, Jean and Andrea. I was sole surviving male in the family.

The wagon train moved slowly and friendships were formed along the road between the Village folks and the Mormons. Mom befriended an older Mormon woman traveling alone, and we cared for her, the woman wanted to be buried in Zion in the West. Unknown to me she warned mom that if I ran off with a girl the family might not survive. She told mom that it was not uncommon for a Mormon man to take his sister or cousins as wives. Our wagon train had no adult men and the few here were mostly younger as am I. The Mormon woman secretly told mom that one of the Mormon lads was married to two of his sisters and a cousin.

Ours is a fearsome looking company, all the young men wore blue shirts, trousers, cavalry hats, black boots and gun belts. Many trains were attacked going West but with a trained ranging company to guard, deterred badmen. Ma and the ladies even accepted a few travelers that paid to join our train seeking protection. When we stopped at a town along the way, we were on guard just in case. I think some towns people looked on our riders with fear. We rode with our shotguns handy, Mr. Brentwood taught us nothing breaks an ambush like a shotgun and revolvers, that we should dismount to fire our rifles.

Our routine was set, we traveled daily, drove our cattle with us and guarded the train. I had been talking to the Kelly girl, a pretty Irish blonde girl of 17 for several days. When I rode by her, I would blush. I heard mom talking to Jennie my sister and Jennie looked at me and nodded her head several times. Next several days I caught Jennie looking at me a few times and she'd blush then look away.

After we camped for the night Jennie came up to me "Caleb can we talk?"

"Sure Jennie" I smiled.

"Are you on watch tonight brother?"

"No, Jennie, not tonight, tomorrow."

Jennie smiled and blushed and I blushed, not knowing why. Jennie smiled up at me and I felt warm.

"Caleb the family needs you. Ma is afraid you'd leave us. We all need you Caleb."

"Thank you Jennie that was sweet of you to say."

"Caleb the Mormon lady told momma you need a wife to lock you into family responsibility, or the family might not survive."

"Jennie I am taking care of the family now."

"What about the Kelly girl? Her family will be leaving the train soon, are you leaving with her?" and sis looked glum.

"I don't know the Kelly girl well enough to leave the train" I answered honestly.

Jennie starred at me softly and I knew my answer had triggered something. Her eyes softened and she looked me right in the eyes.

"We; I know you need a woman, a wife. If you started to spark me, that would be alright, we could talk, hold hands, snuggle and you could spread your blankets next to mine to sleep. If you'd prefer one of our cousins or even two of them, that would be understood "

I was speechless and looked at my sister Jennie in a whole new way. Jennie is slim but has a good shape and has her long brown hair in a bun at the back of her head. Her lips are red and soft looking and her skin flawless.

"Jennie I am your brother and can't spark you, what if you got pregnant, what would mom say?"

She looked at me earnestly "Ma wouldn't mind, I think she'd like it if your baby was in my belly. We talked about it Caleb. You're a good man. The War changed everything. This train has so few men and so many women. We need the men to settle our land."

"Caleb you know that Mormon lad is married to his sisters don't you" she said softly starring up at me.

"Yes, Jennie I know, suspected. I saw him kissing one, but he is a good rider."

"Momma would expect you to marry me if we spark and I get pregnant. Those Mormon Preachers will marry brothers and sisters" she said shyly.

My erection had snapped to attention when sister mentioned her having my baby. I was stunned, it seemed so natural to want my sister as a woman.

"Jennie the thought of you having my baby pleases me so much" I smiled.

Jennie took my hand and lead me under a large tree away from the light. She stood looking at me and smiled and kept my hand.

"Caleb when you said you didn't know the Kelly girl well enough to leave the train I knew momma was right. When she first told me what I had to do, I told momma it is wrong, but in my heart I knew she was right. Every night I have been dreaming about you."

"Jennie I always knew you were pretty but never thought of you like a girl, you're my older sister but I know I can love you" and squeezed her hand softly.

"Caleb, momma and the aunts think you need to get me pregnant and our cousins too. We all need a man, you'll be like a Mormon and have five wives, but no more than that. Donna, Andrea and Jean want babies with you and Kathy is shy for now."

I had always felt a tension around cousins Donna and Jean but was surprised little cousin Andrea wanted a baby. Jennie and Jean are two years older than me, and Donna three but Andrea is several years younger. Jennie and Jean look like sisters, almost twins, Donna is shorter than the girls and has light brown hair and large breasts. Little Andrea is very slender, girlish with Auburn hair and freckles. I was overwhelmed thinking about all the women. Then Jennie took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"I love you brother" she said simply.

She opened her shawl, held my palm to her bosom with both hands. I was shocked and in awe. I could feel her dress, her camisole underneath and a soft, round breast with a nub that hardened.

"This is the symbol of my love brother." And she squeezed my hand against her soft tit as my other hand caressed her face with love.

"Brother we are sparking now" she shyly smiled.

"Caleb, I am happy you wanted me as a woman. When Momma told me her plan, I was frightened, but that you'd not want me" glancing down.

My hand squeezed the delicate cargo inside her bodice as I starred at her pretty face. When I had overseen that Mormon lad Tom, kiss his sister and reach inside her shawl at first I was struck with the wrongness of it then I saw she loved his touch and kiss, that made me wonder.

"Caleb we can bundle tonight if you'd like, it is an old tradition and couples have always bundled."

"Jennie the thought of bundling with you is wonderful" my hand remained on her breast and I reached around her and embraced her with my other hand and I leaned in for a kiss.

Pressing my mouth to hers lightly, fearing she would flee. Jennie pressed into me and her body was touching mine. The kiss continued and her soft lips pressed into mine.

"Oh Caleb that was heaven" she whispered.

My hand on the small of her back pressed her forward. I kissed my sister full on the lips again and her lips opened a little as did mine. I breathed in her love as we kissed. Lowering my hand to cup her pert bottom cheek. Jennie seemed to pull away from my questing hand and then pressed her buttock to my hand.

"Tonight I shall sleep in my camisole and pantaloons" she whispered in my ear.

My mind whirred thinking of the ties on her camisole holding her bodice shut. One pull and her bare breasts would pop out like a hobgoblin into my hands. I took sister, my arm around her and walked her back to camp. My hand under her arm and inside her shawl, cupping her soft breast as we walked to our wagon.

The other girls smiled and greeted us as we approached. Jennie had a smile on her face and looked happy. Soon dinner was served. I looked at my sister and cousins in a new light. These were to be my wives in the West. Things had changed so much since we started this trip. I looked at my sister and was enamored of her. Her slender body and pretty face now mine. Cousin Donna short, rounded with large breasts and a pretty face, Jean looking so much like my Jennie she could be a twin, Andrea so young and slim at 14 but so pretty and Kathy so shy, pretty and sweet.

After dinner I stood by the wagon and Andrea came to stand beside me. I have always thought of her as a child but now her small breasts are poking out and aimed at me.

"They all want you cousin! Your sister, our cousin and my sisters all want you; as do I."

I was stunned as I listened to my shy little cousin but conscious of her pretty face and pert little bobbies.

"What do you want little Andrea?"

"I want you to make a baby inside me and love me" she said without hesitation.

"I know your sister will be first but take me second. I am young but will be a good woman for you. When the Mormon lady told your Ma that you should take us all, we were all relieved. We all want you, and we were glad to hear that we must marry you. I saw their faces as we discussed it. I have always loved you cousin so this is for the best for me."

"Your only 14 Andrea how could you have loved me. Tell me what the other girls are saying."

"I have loved you since I was a child. Your sister pretended to be upset when the subject came up, but she loves you now. With Donna, I could see it in her eyes at home, she wanted you. Jean is like me but she felt shame for her incestuous desires. Kathy wants a man in her life and your both brave and handsome."

"How did you become so wise Andrea? I eyed my little cousin and saw a prime young woman. I knew sex with her would be wondrous."

"Incest never put me off, I have always planned to be your wife, cousins can marry in some states. If the War had not come, in time you'd have married me. Maybe we would have bundled and you'd have put a bun in my oven and my Ma would have demanded you marry me. I would have made sure I got pregnant."

I reached out a hand cupping Andrea's face. "Your so pretty little Andrea, I think you could steal my heart."

She smiled "tomorrow night you can bundle with me unless your doing your sister again. I will do what I have to in order to please my man. You can bundle all of us in turn if you like. You can do it to me whenever you desire, I want to be your woman and have your baby."

Andrea got me thinking. I smiled and kissed her cheek, she turned her face and we shared a light kiss and I laughed. She was small but spirited. I walked Andrea back to the campfire. I sat there seeing all the girls for the first time. Sister smiled at me over the campfire, her camisole would be removed tonight. The thought of my sister's bare boobies inflamed me, little Andrea was starring at me and smiling. Andrea's childlike honesty and her sexy little body made her very attractive to me.

We had two old Army tents to sleep in, a large one for the women and a small one for me. We readied for bed and I lay on my blankets awaiting my sister as we had arranged. Soon Jennie entered my tent wearing a blanket and a smile. I held my finger to my lips and pointed to my ear, signaling to whisper for we needed to keep quiet. My little tent was light by a small candle lantern that I had placed inside and it was not strong enough to cast a shadow on the tent walls as I had dew cloths hanging inside the walls.

Jennie sat on my blankets, her knees pulled up inside the blanket covering all of her except her head. "I want to see you naked Jennie and hold you in my arms" I whispered.

"Brother please, this is but our first night of many, can we bundle" she half pleaded.

"May I see you" I whispered in her ear. I took the edges of her blanket and spread it open. Jennie blushed but allowed it.

She had on her camisole and pantaloons, her breasts were straining to escape and the stays tied shut the only thing keeping her dressed. Jennie blushed all over and it spread to her neck and her upper chest. The camisole was cut like a bodice and I could see the tops of my sister's breasts.

"I wish I was prettier for you brother" she whispered in my ear.

"Jennie your so beautiful you hurt my eyes." My eyes roamed her slender figure and curves. I had thought that touching her breast encased inside her dress was a wild experience but seeing Jennie, now half-naked was thrilling.

She smiled and looked happy at my answer. I gently removed the blanket and smiled.

"Caleb what are you thinking" she whispered softly.

"That holding you and maybe being able to kiss your pretty lips might be heaven."

Jennie blushed and looked down but smiled. I sat next to my pretty sister in her undergarments with my arms around her waist. I felt her tense but then relax against me. "Jennie we will just bundle for now sister" and I removed my trousers and shirt, wearing just long underpants.

She smiled shyly at me "Thank you brother" and she hugged me.

The feeling of her little arms around my neck, her woman's pretty face pressed against mine and the pressure of her body against mine was a true delight, it felt better than anything prior in my life. I smiled with joy and the feeling was electric. I sat and held her thus as minutes passed. I blew out my candle lantern and pushed back my blankets. I heard my sister get into my bed and smiled with pleasure. Getting into the bed, she held me again and her face with so soft cheek pressed to my face and she half lay atop me with her arms tight around my neck as I held her tight.

The skin on her back was like the finest silk and my hands caressed her back. "I love you" she whispered so softly.

"I love you Jennie, love you as a man loves a woman and I love you as a man loves a sister. But I want to marry you."

"Oh God yes I will marry you brother" and she kissed me.

We kissed over and over. Her soft lips pressing against my mouth as I kissed my older sister. Her lips slightly parted and the sweet smell of her breath in my mouth. Jennie was returning my kisses, her mouth bold and her arms tight around my neck. I pulled her to lay upon my chest and her weight was sweet. Running my hands over my pretty sister.

Her arms were around me and our lips glued to each other. Sister raised her face "my god I never dreamed that I would be kissing my brother like this. My body is afire with love brother. When you touched by booby I knew it was right, you touch sent a thrill from my breast into my toes. The War had changed everything brother, now our incest is acceptable, like among the Mormons. The West has it own Laws."

I rolled my sister to lay beside me and kissed her with a hunger unknown to me. My hand moved the shoulder strap of her bodice and claimed her round naked booby. I squeezed her bare bosom and kissed her, her tit was soft but firm and the hard nipple burned my palm and fingers. I pulled the laces on her camisole and the garment opened and I removed it off sister's arms. I held her tight with her bare breasts burning my skin. Running hands over all her bare skin was intoxicating.

"Sister this is so perfect, when you broached the subject my heart flew with joy at the prospect of kissing you, now I claim you're mammary as mine, lowering my face to kiss and suck her nipple and areola. As I sucked, I heard a low moan escape her lips as her hands petted my head.

"Brother yes suckle me" pulling my face into her ripe bosom.

My hands traveled like strangers over her smooth, taut torso. Cupping her breasts till my hands overflowed with her beautiful breast, then releasing the cargo and squeezing again. She pressed the front of her body to and my hand strayed to her buttocks. Her bottom was round and full, firmly soft to my exploring hands as my mouth suckled my sister's ripe melons. As I kissed, sucked and fondled her she moaned and strained against me.

Her thighs parted and clamped my leg to her. Her belly was thrusting against me and her groin burning my leg. Her skin was hot to the touch and I could not stop sucking her nipples as my hands caressed all of her. A soft hand touched my member inside private clothing while her other hand traveled over my bare torso.

"Brother your so strong and so wonderful. I have loosened the stays on my pantaloon. This night we shall do more than bundle; I have a need awakened inside me that I did not know existed."

We removed her pantaloon and my long underpants and the fire of bottom parts was now free. I laid sister on her back and she raised her knees thrusting her groin upwards. I rested my weight on my forearms and a small hand took my penis and guided it to a valley of love. The head entered her wet, warm grotto and I stopped.

"Take me brother, make me a woman now please, your woman" she begged.

I pushed inward and stopped as she moaned in pain. I kissed my sister full on the mouth and thrust my middle inside her. My member entered her and tore asunder her gate of love. Sister started to cry and I stopped all motion.

"I love you sister" I breathed.

"The pain is naught brother, pleasure has started" she sighed.

Her legs locked around my waist pulling me in as my body thrust into her. My member entered her, spearing her insides and withdrew to spear her over and over. The world was gone, all that existed was sister and her wet, tight grotto that clung to my member.

"Make a baby inside my belly brother" she sighed. "Make me yours, make me pregnant."

Her body was both the fire and the salve I needed. Pounding inside her body as she moaned with joy. My member was inflamed inside that wet, tightness. Her privates tightened explosively around me and all the world disappeared and I thrust deep inside her to leave my seed.

"I am dying" she said in a low breath as she shook under me.

I was now a man, exhausted but elated, atop my naked sister with my member inside her body. Not knowing what is polite I went to withdraw.

"No leave it in brother, please remain inside me and let me luxuriate with the feeling of being one with my lover, my brother, my husband.

I laid atop my naked sister and then turned, taking her with me, my member still inside her wet valley. She laid atop me and whispered "I love you inside my body."

The weight of her stirred me and my hands resumed to roam her back and bottom, caressing her flesh as a man in the desert needs water.

"God brother you have ignited a fire inside my belly" she whispered softly in my ear.

Jennie felt my organ harden inside her, she was shifting her hips, thrusting her belly with my manhood inside her parts. Jennie whimpered and made a love moan as we kissed. She straddled me and lowered her knees beside me and I was deeper inside her.

Jennie's movements became urgent and sharp. "Oh brother make a baby inside my belly, drink the milk from my full bosom, suckle me brother and make me with child" she said in a hushed whisper as she thrust her body taking me inside her as my semen erupted flooding my sister's insides again. Jennie was crying her tears stained my chest and neck and she kissed me and her screamed was buried inside my mouth.

"Oh, Oh, Oh" she mumbled into my mouth as we kissed.

Jennie collapsed and I held her, my organ still inside her. I was worried she had injured herself. But she raised her head and whispered "Oh brother you can not know what pleasure you have brought me. Leave your penis inside me brother let me sleep full of love. I went to sleep with my member inside my sister.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.