The Foundation - Cover

The Foundation

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Foundation sponsors sibling incest but has a darkside. Do you love your sister enough to rape her?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Violence   .

Gia had fascinated me since I became aware of girls. Gia is slightly more than two years older than me and my big sister. Gia is a small, slender girl with dark hair, heart shaped face with full lips, light brown eyes' and a Ballerina's body. She is slender but shapely and best described as eye candy. Gia is not aware of the power she has over me and is oblivious to her beauty and sexual power.

Since she started Ballet Lessons as a child she has always been a dancer. Gia developed curvature of the spine and needed message therapy for her back, which we could not afford. Dad left us when I was born; Mom, Gia and I are the family. I should be ashamed having a crush on my sister, but I am not!

At first mom massaged sis's back and then mom had me do it a few times and then task fell to me thereafter. I love rubbing her back after dance practice. Gia always changed when she came home and wore a modest cotton house dress or silky mumu in the house. Sometimes she'd stand by the window and the sunlight would outline her beautiful dancers body to me. I loved those occasions.

Gia is modest but sometimes she wears her mumu without a bra and the jiggle of her nubile breasts fascinates me. Occasionally she will accidently bend over, her mumu will tent in the neckline, giving me a view of the most beautiful breasts in the world.

Gia lays on her bed and I started messaging her through her mumu, her light cotton panties and her bra, the only thing between her back and my hands. After awhile it became apparent that the bra strap inhibited the massage and Gia would undo her bra, for her back rub. Soon this was a tradition, then Gia stopped wearing her bra.

I massaged her legs first, working my way from her calves to her thighs. Gently massaged her buttocks and waist before proceeding to her back. Soon I was lifting her mumu up around her waist to rub her back, then finally pushing it up her back, seeing her slim nude back, rubbing her silky skin, Gia liked that better. It was all innocent at first. I could see the curve of her breast as she lay face down and her taut buttocks in her panties. Gia has the most beautiful thighs in the world and her legs are the best I have ever seen. The soft curve of her breast was there as I pushed her Mumu up and stole my eyes.

I moved my hands over her back, caressing the flesh as I kneaded her back muscles. The pleasure I felt touching her body was addictive. Gia seemed to love my back rubs. I accidently brushed my finger tips over the curve of her bosom. The first time was on purpose but Gia never said a thing. I massaged her bottom through her thin nylon panties. Even pulling the panty down to bare her ass cheeks.

I massaged her back everyday, usually at night. In the night I would dream of my pretty sister and the wonders of her svelte naked body. I was caught between Heaven and Hell. Gia is as beautiful as an angel and my lust was a demon.

I was massaging Gia as usual and her back was heaven. She had removed her bra and had her full slip pushed around her waist before I lifted it higher with her bare breasts jutting out. Gia would rest laid on her elbows for her back rub sometimes and I always pushed her mumu up baring her round tits while she pretended not to feel it. I gave Gia a full body massage and she was obviously enjoying this. I gently pulled her panties down and massaged her round buttocks. Today I straddled Gia and rubbed her back firmly the way she loved it.

Today was different, I had not pushed her panty back up. It was summer and I had gym shorts on and a t-shirt. Gia lay half-naked below me. I knew what to do. I rose and told Gia "be right back".

Her face was turned away and I stripped naked and again sat on her butt and straddled her. Rubbing her back with the firm strong strokes she loved.

"Enough sissy?"

"God no I am in heaven, please rub my back more, your touch heals me."

Mother was on the night shift and had gone away for the weekend and would not return till Monday after work; and we'd be alone together.

Gia lay half asleep and I rose, kneeling next to her as she lay on her bed. I reached down and slid her panty down her legs and off. I spread Gia's dancer legs and knelt between her thighs. Taking my cock in my hand I placed it against her lips and slid in a fraction and held Gia's waist.

"E what the fuck are you doing" and she screamed in pain.

I thrust my penis inside my sister's tight cunt and pulled her to a knelling position with my cock inside her wet, warm pussy. Ripping her slip up and off her arms in one swift movement.

"No, No. NO!" Gia yelled.

I started to stroke inside her pussy pulling out and then thrusting in hard all the way to sheath my cock inside her. At each stroke she shook her head and screamed "No, No, No!"

I reached up and grasped her tits and now rode my sister like a whore, pushing my penis in and out of her tightness. Pounding her insides for my pleasure. Minutes passed and my cock was on fire inside her wetness. In and out slowly feeling her tightness engulf me over and over. It was like a dream come true and her soft body my temple. I came hard and collapsed atop my naked sibling. My cum running out her mauled pussy. Twisting Gia's arms behind her back turning her around and clasping her tight and pressing her to me.

Gia was crying and laid there naked in my arms.

Her pain turned me on again. I laid sis on her back and spread her legs, kneeling between her thighs. Seeing the blood that stained her cunt and my cum dripping out of her.

"Gia mom is away till Monday and you will be a sex slave all that time. Your going to stop cock teasing me and put out when and where I want from now on! Gia you are now my little cock slut for me to enjoy."

Gia closed her eyes and tears streamed down her face. I place the head of my cock against her lips and spreading her cunny. Gia looked up at me frightened and I thrust my erection all the way inside her pussy. Lowering my face to her tits to kiss and lick her nipples and suck her breasts. Pushing my cock in and out of her tightness, slowly and savoring the feel of fucking my sister. Kissing every inch of her tits and sucking and licking her nipples. Thrusting inside her and sucking her boobs.

"When I want you from now on sister, I will take you. When our mom returns we will not stop fucking but just hide it. You belong to me now Gia and me alone. You're my slave girl."

Gia started to moan and wrapped her legs around my waist to fuck me back as I took her. I knew in my heart that she liked the idea of being a sex slave. Sis bucked like a horse and her pussy was so tight it hurt me then I felt my cock explode inside her and spit string after string of cum inside her belly. Gia was withering under me, holding to me as I plowed her like a whore. My hot cum exploded and filled her belly and I just laid atop Gia savoring the feel of her cunt around me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.