Amelia's Naughty Stories - Cover

Amelia's Naughty Stories

Copyright© 2005 by Heatheranne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amelia, a school girl with something extra, attracts the attention of her beautiful teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Emma rode her bike back into the city. She pulled into a narrow, shabby street lined with tall buildings that managed to block any direct sunlight. The bike swerved down into an underground garage and Emma braked to a stop next to a freight elevator. She went through the routine of pulling off her helmet and shaking out her hair, then she took her dark glasses from a small compartment in the bike and popped them on top of her head. She entered the dusty elevator and punched a button, not for just one floor, but for a series of floors. When she finished, she looked into a dime-sized glass panel above the buttons. She knew that a computer was matching her face to its database.

Finally, the elevator moved, but not upwards. It descended to a subbasement that didn't exist as far as the casual elevator user could tell. The doors opened and Emma exited the cab to see a man striding toward her.

Franklin Black was head of security at Deville Incorporated. He had dark, curly hair and a face with sharp features. He smiled and rubbed his palms together like a man who had great expectations as he approached Emma. "How did it go?" he asked, looking slightly upwards into her eyes. He wasn't a tall man. He wore a pinstripe suit that was carefully tailored to accent what height he had and to hide a slight paunch.

"I got it," said Emma.

"Wonderful," said Franklin. "let's go down to the electronics lab."

They walked down a bare cement hallway lined with unmarked doors. This was the center of Deville's industrial espionage department. In past years, this part of the basement had been filled with the machinery that kept the building above livable. But in this age, that chore was done by much more compact mechanisms, and this area had been walled off to become Black's secret domain. In addition to being the corporation's security head, he was also its chief spy.

They stopped in front of a door. Emma couldn't see a knob or handle on its surface. There was a dark, glassy square on one edge, however. Black pressed his palm to the square, a second later there was a soft click and the door opened. They entered into a room full of work benches and racks that held electronic equipment.

"May I have the items?" Black asked.

Emma pulled the dark glasses from the top of her head and handed them to Black. She unzipped her jacket nearly to her navel. Pulling back one side of the jacket, she revealed one perfect breast to Black's gaze. She hadn't bothered to put her t-shirt back on before she had left Charlie's house. She reached into an inner pocket and pulled out the two plastic cards.

Black's gaze was locked on Emma's chest as he took the cards. "Thank you," he said, noticing that she hadn't re-zipped her jacket. He reached into an inner pocket of his suit jacket and pulled out a wad of cash. "As we agreed, here's half your money. You'll get the other half after I've confirmed the worth of your data."

Black was intrigued when Emma didn't reach for the money. She just stood there with a slight smile on her face, staring into his eyes. Black took a step forward. "Of course, we could have a little party before you leave," he said, reaching out a hand toward her now half exposed breasts.

Emma knew about Franklin Black. He was a vicious little dictator to the people who worked under him. If they wanted to keep their jobs, the men had to be sycophants, and the women had to endure an endless stream of sexual innuendo. Oddly enough, the women who tried to advance their careers by responding to him found themselves on the street.

Emma grabbed Black's fingers before they actually touched her skin. She levered his wrist backwards until he gasped with pain and moved away. She saw something close to adoration in his eyes as he massaged his hand and wrist.

"Why don't we check that stuff now? Then there won't be any question about how much data was gathered," Emma said with a humorless smile.

"Alright," said Black. He moved to a computer on one of the workbenches and started a program. He took the two plastic cards and popped them into some sort of black box reader. After the computer worked for a few seconds, views of both sides of Charlie Reed's employee pass appeared on a monitor. A long list of specifications and technical data followed.

Black pulled his eyes away from Emma's chest long enough to check the screen. He nodded and said, "Good, we've got all the data including the electronic encoding."

He moved on to the glasses. They also went into a reader. "These glasses are cool stuff," Black said as he brought up another program on the computer. "There are hundreds of tiny photo receptors sandwiched in between the inner and outer lenses. The receptors are connected by ultra-fine wire filaments to a crystal memory in one of the temple pieces. So we end up with a picture of whatever the lenses saw." He tapped at the keyboard and squinted at the monitor as he tilted his head from side to side. "The good news is that the glasses are undetectable by any sensors short of the latest government equipment. And the bad news is that the software used to sort out the data is hardly user friendly." He fiddled with the computer several minutes, then a picture of Charlie's fingers appeared as they tapped in the pass code to his office. "And there we go - you got just what we needed," Black said with an evil grin.

"I thought you'd be happy," said Emma.

Black shrugged his shoulders. "I don't have the rest of your money on me. You'll have to wait until I get it from the accounting department."

Emma stepped up to Black. She grabbed his hair and jerked his head back. She kissed him so savagely that when they parted, there were imprints of her teeth on his lips. But before they parted, Emma could tell that Black was beginning to respond to her. That was when she set one of her feet behind his heel and gave him a shove.

Black tripped and fell to the floor on his ass. By turns he looked stunned, chagrinned and amazed when he finally looked up at Emma. She stepped between his legs and put the heel of one shoe next to his ass and rested its toe firmly on his crotch. She sneered at him and said, "I don't want simply the other half of my pay. I want to make ten or a hundred times that much."

"Why? What are you talking about?" he asked in confusion.

"Don't play me for an idiot," she said. "The security at Hanes & Fields may be subtle, but it's thorough. The stuff I gave you today will only get you past one door. There has to be more going on, and I want in on it."

Black looked thoughtful as he managed to prop himself into a sitting position, using one arm to stay upright. "It's not that simple. You must know that these things are compartmentalized," he said. His free hand went to Emma's shoe, but he didn't try to remove her foot from his crotch; he used the toe to rub back and forth on his hardening cock.

Emma jerked her foot from his grasp and knelt beside him on the floor. She grabbed his hair once more and gave him another smash-mouth kiss. It wasn't as savage as the first one, but there was no doubt as to who was kissing whom. Her hand went to his crotch and began to jerk on his cock through his pants.

Breaking her ruthless kiss, Emma said, "So, pencil-dick, you don't really know what's happening. Maybe you'd better tell me who does, so I can talk to someone with real authority." She stopped masturbating him and locked up his cock and balls, along with a handful of cloth, in a viselike grip.

"No," he gasped through clenched teeth, "I'm your man. I just need some time to plan out the next move."

Emma resumed her cock stroke. She looked Black in the eyes until he blinked and his gaze slid down to where her fingers moved around on his dick. Emma felt his body shudder and stiffen. She put her hand on his face and shoved him prone on the floor once more as she stood up. "You cum like a schoolboy," she sneered. "of course that sort of goes along with the size of your prick."

Emma jerked the zipper of her jacket back into place. She looked down her nose at Black, but then the scowl on her face disappeared and was replaced with a faint smile. Her voice was low and intimate as she said, "I know what you like, Franklin. Work with me and I'll turn you every which way but loose."

Black lifted his head enough to watch Emma's shapely ass as it left the room. When the door closed behind her, he laid his head back on the cool, tile floor. There was a scheming smile on his lips as his hands groped at his cum coated penis.


Emma rode her bike back into the city traffic. "Myrtle, call father's cell," she told the computer that watched over her bike as well as providing other services.

"Dialing," said the motherly voice.

"Hi, honey, how's it going" said the soft southern drawl of Marcus Fields as he answered the call.

"Hey," said Emma, "I have some information for you."

"That didn't take long." Fields said, "How about meeting for dinner? We can talk it over."

"I suppose you want to eat at that steak house," Emma said as she slalomed around a Porsche that was going too slow to suit her. Her father was a multi-millionaire with very common taste, at least as far as food was concerned.

"Yes, meet you there at seven, bye"

"Bye, Dad," said Emma. Her father was also known for his brevity on the phone.

Emma drove her bike into the apartment complex where she lived, and parked next to a Toyota Camry, her other vehicle. Her passion for speed didn't extend to her cars, at least not currently.

Emma went to her kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She sipped at the cold liquid as she shed her clothes in her bedroom and took a seat at her vanity. After pulling cotton swabs from a drawer, she dipped one into an unmarked jar of liquid and wiped it across one eyebrow. The swab turned brown as it took the color out of her fine hairs. When both eyebrows were back to their natural blonde, Emma went to work on her hair. She used another swab and a different liquid on her hairline. In a minute, she was able to remove the auburn wig that she had been wearing from her head. She popped brown tinted contacts out of her eyes, putting them in a case along with other contacts of different colors. Emma's naturally icy blue eyes examined her reflection in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her short, blonde hair and frowned at the sight of the shapeless yellow mop. Oh well, she thought, I'm going shampoo it in a minute anyway.

Emma drew a hot bath and poured a liberal dose of bath oil in the water. She sunk up to her neck in the scented water and sighed. Suddenly, she was exhausted. The doctors had released her, and hours of physical therapy had left her toned and fit, but is seemed as if the least amount of tension in her life left her drained of energy. As the hot water relaxed her muscles, Emma's eyes closed and she fell asleep.


Five years earlier:

Seth's handsome face arose from between Emma's thighs. "Ready, baby?" he asked with a leering grin.

Emma exhaled with a ragged sigh. His tongue had done its job between her vaginal lips. She knew that her pussy was practically oozing. She held out her arms and spread her legs wide. "Yeah, let's do it," she said.

Seth rose up on his knees. His cock stood proudly against his torso; its flared head hovered well above Seth's bellybutton. Emma loved to simply drink in the sight of his fantastic body. His well developed muscles flowed sinuously as moved between her upraised knees.

Of course, Seth had good reason to possess all those muscles. He was a declared football player at their college, which meant that he attended class on only a voluntary basis. Most of his day was spent eating, sleeping, working out and wondering which professional team was going to hand him an obscene amount of money. Any of his spare time was devoted to his sex life. That suited Emma just fine. He was always hard and eager to stuff her full of potent cock. He was the ultimate fuck toy, or maybe she was his. It was hard to tell.

At that moment however, it didn't matter. She moaned as he split her pussy lips wide and slid eight inches of thick man meat into her wet and eager cunt. Seth locked his elbows and knees so that only his hands and toes were on the bed, then he began to swing his hips, driving his dick back and forth.

Emma came, her contracting pussy milking at his big cock. She ran her hands up the corded muscles of his arms and gazed into his brown eyes. He smiled down at her and said, "Another one?"

"Yeah," she agreed, and began to thrust her hips up in time to meet his down strokes. The liquid, slapping sounds of sex filled the room. Emma came again, and then Seth arched his back and shuddered as he poured out his steaming ropes of cum.

Seth was in the shower almost before Emma realized that he had left the bed. She stretched languidly and snuggled against one of the fluffy pillows. She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew she saw that Seth was pulling on a jacket and pocketing his keys. "You in a hurry?" she asked, propping her head on her hand.

"Sorry babe," he said, "I have a team meeting." He came to the bed and gave her a quick smack on the lips. "How about locking the door on your way out?" And with that, he was gone.

Emma took her time dressing. She checked her face in a mirror and ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. She sighed as she traced the tip of her finger along one eyebrow. It was eight in the evening and she needed to go back to her room and study for her upcoming finals, but her heart just wasn't in it. She left Seth's apartment, and was halfway across campus, when she decided that a big dose of caffeine would perk her up. She detoured to a coffee shop and bought a quart-sized latte. She sipped on her coffee as she maneuvered between the cars parked near one of the housing units. She came to a stop when she saw a familiar bright red car stop, and Seth emerge from the driver's side. The door to one of the apartments opened, and a girl ran out to greet Seth. She laid a long hard kiss on his lips.

Emma finally got a good look at the girl after the couple stop trying to swallow one another's tongues. She was wearing a red sheath that started halfway down her breasts and stopped halfway up her thighs. That must be some meeting Seth's going to, Emma thought. Maybe it was a meeting of the cheerleading squad. With a sinking heart, she watched until the couple was in Seth's car and well down the road before she resumed her trek back to her room.

Sitting at her desk in her room, Emma stared down at her pad without really seeing it. For the third time in the past hour, it had gone blank through lack of input. She sighed and took a sip of the near empty cup of coffee. It was cold and unappealing. The image of Seth and that girl kept on intruding into her mind. She and Seth didn't share any sort of emotional or romantic connection. At least that was what she had been telling herself. It was more of a cunt to cock relationship that was ultimately doomed to failure. Instinctively, she had known that Seth was getting more pussy than she supplied. But now that she knew it for sure, they were through.

She tapped at her pad and the text on childhood education reappeared. She sighed. She had had trouble deciding on a major, and she had finally chosen elementary school education. Teaching had seemed like something worthwhile that she could sink her teeth into, but the basic classes were boring and she certainly couldn't work up any enthusiasm for the subjects.

Emma tapped on the Internet connection and brought up the site that every young person in the United States dreaded. Ever since the Bush wars at the turn of the century, the United States Government had mandated universal service for every young citizen. College graduates could serve in their chosen fields, but everyone who waited for the draft got processed and assigned where they were most needed. People who signed up for their service had at least some say in what happened to them. It was foolish to wait until you were drafted. Emma pursed her lips around the end of her stylus for a minute, and then brought up the application for service. Thirty minutes later she shut down her pad and rolled into bed. At the end of her school term, she would be off to the former marine base at Paris Island for indoctrination. Her father would be disappointed. Not that she had joined up, but that he hadn't had a chance to whisper in a few well placed ears in order to smooth her way.

Four months later at the Paris Island Joint Services Training and Evaluation Center, known simply as boot camp by everyone, Emma entered one of the base conference rooms. A man stood as she came through the door, and stuck out his hand. "Trainee Fields, nice to meet you," he said.

The man wasn't in uniform so Emma didn't snap to or salute. She said a simple, "Hello," as she took his hand.

The man gestured for her to sit down. "My name is Ralph Banks. I'm in charge of recruiting for a group organized under the Homeland Security Act. Its official title is Special Action Group Seven, which of course gets reduced 'SAG-seven.' We are tasked with gathering intelligence on the terrorist groups that are financed by drug money in Latin America." He picked up a pad and turned his gaze to its screen. When he began to speak to Emma once more, it was in rapid fire Spanish. "Your aptitude tests show that you are fluent in Spanish."

"Yes," Emma replied in kind, "I grew up around Latinos and learned Spanish almost as a first language.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.