Date With A Demon - Cover

Date With A Demon

by HotWife

Copyright© 2005 by HotWife

Erotica Sex Story: A Mother & wife is seduced by a horny demon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   .

Heather sighed wearily as she put the last of her children to bed. The kids, ages 2 years and 4 months had been unusually clingy today, and she was exhausted! Normally her husband took the children out on Saturday evenings so that she could have a few hours to herself, but with Mark away on a week long business trip, she was on her own for the next few days.

As Heather poured the bubbles into the bathwater, she heard the clock strike 8 pm. Heather slowly undressed, taking the time to examine her body in the bathroom mirror. "Not bad for 35 years old", she sighed. She ran her hands over her full, high breasts, down her ribcage and back up to cradle her 38 DD breasts in her hands. Her nipples were painfully erect as she rolled them back and forth between her fingers. Slowly, one hand snaked down toward her smooth pussy. She gasped as her probing fingers delved between the slick lips to begin stroking her hard bud. Heather opened her legs to allow herself more access to her juicy cunt, and began to stroke her pussy with wild abandon. Watching herself in the mirror was making her so hot! Heather felt the tremors build up and knew that she was on the verge of a massive orgasm! She opened her eyes and watched herself weaken as the orgasm took over her entire body, and then slumped backwards against the door as the last of the tremors shook her.

"God, I wish Mark was here; I'd fuck him for all he's worth right now!" she muttered to herself as she stepped into the hot bubble bath. Weakened by the tremendous orgasm she just experienced, Heather lay back in the bath and closed her eyes, inhaling the intoxicating scent of jasmine, fully relaxed and looking forward to crawling into her soft, warm bed.

Moments later, Heather stepped out of the bathtub, and mopped her sleek, wet body with the soft, luxurious towel. As soon as she opened the bathroom door, goosebumps formed on her skin, and her nipples hardened into little dusky pink rosebuds. "Brrrrrrr... it's chilly in here!" shivered Heather, as she pulled back the covers and crawled into the bed that she normally shared with her big, sexy husband. Heather pulled Mark's pillows over to her side of the bed and inhaled the scent of him. Soon, she was drifting off to sleep.


Heather's dreams were very sexually charged as she slept. In her dream, she was laying in bed under the covers, and she felt a hand caressing the inside of her calf, and up higher to her silky thigh. She felt Mark's hand between her thighs, probing her wet pussy with is long, strong fingers. Heather opened her legs wider to give her husband access to her slick hole. Under the covers, she could feel Mark's hand move to give way to his mouth. Oh, how she loved when her husband ate out her cunt!! She could feel his hot, horny tongue probing deeper into her cunt hole and trailing down farther to lick her ass hole. Heather's hips began moving; grinding against the powerful cunt lapping she was receiving from Mark, until she could take it no longer! She exploded, her juices gushing against her husband's face as he continued to eagerly lick and suck her hot, juicy cunt!

Heather threw the blankets back to watch her husband continue his assault on her cunt, but to her amazement, there was nobody there, even thought she could still feel the long probing tongue in her hole right this minute!!! The bed creaked, and Heather felt a large presence suspended atop her body. At the same time, she felt a huge, rock hard shaft pressed up against her juicy cunt lips. Oh, how she wanted to get fucked! She bucked her hips, trying to find the head of this huge cock, but all she did was get more frustrated! She felt a pair of rough lips lock around her right nipple, and begin sucking, then a pair of rough, callused hands began kneading her breasts. "Oh my God!" Heather thought! Her big tits were so heavy with milk, and the unseen presence nursing at her breast felt heavenly! The nursing continued from one breast to the other, making Heather convulse with multiple orgasms as she felt the rough lips and tongue feeding from her. Still, she could see no physical presence of this being that pleasured her so.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.