New Friend - Cover

New Friend

by Shaiton Nar

Copyright© 2005 by Shaiton Nar

Erotica Sex Story: Lonely teen meets friendly girl in theater. They hit it off pretty well and end up in her car.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rough   .

The theater was mostly empty, which was strange for a Friday night. Although the featured movie had came out several weeks earlier, Mike thought there would have been more people there than there actually were. All his friends had flaked out on him tonight, saying that had to study for one AP test or another. Mike probably should have been home studying for his too but he had studied enough the last several weeks and wanted to relax before the big days. Watching this movie was a good way he had decided. Mike was always interested in seeing the latest science fiction movies and Constantine was no exception. All his friends had already seen it and move had given him good reviews except for the fact that it was a little too religious. Most thought it did the story line some good though. Now he was going to final see it for himself, by himself.

It wasn't like he didn't have very many friends, just that they were mostly geeks. That one thing he hated about having geek friends was that they tended to do one of three things; study, hack, or play counter-strike, the last two could usually be combined though. He did have other friends, however, they were mostly from the swim and water polo teams. He liked some of these guys but found that when he hung out with them he took the blunt of most of the jokes and insults from one or two of the most vocal of the group. They had found after the first couple of weeks that Mike wasn't fast with comebacks and rarely had anything good to say. Mike had learned to keep his mouth shut but even this was turned against him. It had become somewhat of a game with someone tallying up points for every insult or comeback successfully made. Presently the score was around twelve to sixty-eight. It didn't bug him that much though because they grew to respect him in the water for he was much fast and better than many of them.

Mike looked at his watch for a second. The movie would be starting in ten minutes. He lay his head on the back of the chair and began to replay several of his favorite polo matches in his head. He had just popped out of the water at half tank and sent the ball hurtling high left corner of the goal when a girls voice interrupted his shot.

"You look lonely babe, want some company?" it said. Mike figures she was talking to some else and kept his eyes closed. "Yes I'm talking to you and stop trying to ignore me," she said, this time Mike was sure she was talking to him. He quickly opened his eyes and found the face of an extremely hot 16-year-old face looking down at him. He swore he'd seen her before someone where but at the moment he couldn't quite saw where.

"Um, sure, if you want," he squeaked out through his suddenly dry mouth. Why the hell would she want to sit with me?

"I've been watching you since you walked in," she said. "You looked like you could use some company. By the way my name is Jacque. Jacque Laurence."

Mike had had a chance to look her up and down while she moved across the row to sit next to him. She was about 5'4" and look to be about 110 lbs. She had blond hair that fell to just below her shoulders and framed her face very nicely. She had a smile that lit up the small theater room and Mike could tell that she was a pleasant, friendly person to be around, very unlike the many hot girls at his school. Thinking of school he tried to see if that's where he had seen her but after a moment decided it wasn't. She must go to one of the near by schools in the district.

"Hi I'm Mike Strickland. Where do you go to school?" he asked, admiring her profile. He noticed she had rather large breasts, C size decided. The quick view he had had of her jean clad ass told him that it was shaped perfectly, like an upside down heart, just the way he liked it.

"Oh I haven't chosen which school to go to yet. We just moved here. My dad got a job transfer and so this is where we've wound up. But my parents are looking into Lake View High School. Is that a good school?" All the while she had been talking Mike had been admiring the way she spoke and how she cocked her head to the side in an intelligent way. "Nice shirt by the way," she finished at last. He looked down at the shirt she was talking about. "My Brain Is Hung Like A Horse" was written on it. Mike smiled at this.

"Oh LVHS is a great school. In fact that's were I go and no I'm not being bias," Mike said with a laugh.

"Oh really? Well then if that's where I go I hope I get to see you more often," she said, turning to watch the movie that was starting.

"You mean you'd want to hang out with a-" she cut me off before Mike could finish.

"A geek? Of course I would. You're smart and friendly, just what I like in friends. I'm not like most blonds you know." Mikes mouth was still hanging open when she finished. "Oh and hunny, your starting to drool." He snapped his mouth shut and started to get angry before noticing the glint of humor in her eyes as she looked up at him in the theater seat. Mike smiled back and turned to watch the movie.

The movie was over before Mike would have liked. She had snuggled up against his side about half way through the movie and was softly stroking his bicep. Mike had let his arm slide around her shoulder and pull her a little closer to himself.

"You're a fast learner," she had whispered into his ear after he had done that. He eyes shinning with he could have sworn was lust.

Smiling to himself he replied, "I'm not completely socially stupid." She grinned at that and reached over to run a finger along his ridged cock in his shorts. "Are you planning on losing your panties in this theater or should we wait 'till we get to the car?" He had no intention of fucking her in the theater right there however but it seemed the right thing to say. Obviously it was because she reached around and grasped his entire cock in her hand and gave it an experimental squeeze.

"I'm tempted to do it right her before I soak the seat," she whispered in his ear, the tip of her tongue running along the lobe, "but seeing as how the movie is almost over I thing we should wait until we get to my car." She was obviously turned on because even with the promise of a fuck in the car she couldn't help but to rhythmically squeeze her thighs together until Mike decided to stop her torture.

"Here let me help you with that," he said, letting his hand slide behind her body to rest on her butt. It was nice and tight and he could feel the heat coming from her pussy. He told her to unbuckle her jeans and slid his hand down the back into her thong. "How much to you like this thong?" he asked her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.