Path of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Path of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Word of the council decision quickly spread around the village. Mark and Kara slipped back to their hut as quietly as possible and closed the door. Mayoni sang several times she was going out to play some celebration games with the other children, and that she was sure she wouldn't be back for several hours. Mark sang her a quiet thank-you for being so thoughtful, and hugged her goodbye as she went out the door. " * Mayoni, * how * are * you * feeling * about * this * morning? * "

" * Strange * father. * I * thought * I * would * enjoy * hurling * the * stones * at * the * people * who * killed * my * first * parents * and * cut * my * clothes * to * expose * my * womb * for * the * black * knife. * But * rather * than * happy, * I * felt * unclean * afterwards * and * haunted * by * their * screams. * I * went * straight * to * the * bath-hut, * but * it * didn't * help. * "

" * No, * sweet * and * dear * Mayoni, * it * would * not. * Let's * talk * later * about * this, * together * with * mother. * Degrading * people * to * kill * them, * even * when * you * must, * is * and * should * be * painful. * "

" * Yes... * I * love * you * father * "

Mayoni pulled Mark down to her and kissed his cheek. Then she ran out the door. Mark returned to Kara, and they undressed and were soon lying down with each other. Neither said anything as they lightly caressed each other's bodies. Then Kara spoke. "Mark, I'm not bold enough to ask for forgiveness. But I do ask for mercy. Do you still want me as your wife?"

"Huh? Kara, don't be ridiculous, I... hey!"

Kara was hugging Mark so fiercely it was difficult for him to breath. "You do forgive me! I..." Kara wanted to say more, but the words would not come. She just wept quietly in Mark's arms.

"It will be different Kara, having our marriage accept a third member. I want to honor you... love you... possess you... And all this will still be here. But I think it will be changed. Not diminished, but changed. Our culture hasn't prepared us for this at all... Oh Kara, I don't want to lose any of the intimacy we have between us... What do you want? Will you be jealous if I get sexy with another woman? Perhaps we can maintain sexual fidelity between us, I can think of our addition as my sister..."

"No. No slavery, no second-class citizens. Not within our family. I don't know if I'll be jealous or not... Probably more afraid, fearful of you enjoying sex more with someone else."

"Kara... That would not be possible. Trust me."

"Okay... Will you make love to me now?"

Mark responded by kissing her, sighing in his deep love for her and gently stroking the side of her head. As he felt Kara relaxing, his caress slowly traveled downward, to her neck, to her shoulder, and finally cupping her breast, rubbing her nipple in the palm of his hand. Kara sighed and relaxed, reached up and petted Mark's chest, returning the caress on his nipple.

They spent the next hour slowly learning each other's bodies. Hands, feet, arms, legs, ribs, necks, their caresses drifting in and out of sexual. Eventually Mark's explorations of Kara's thighs moved up to her labia, and Kara sighed and shuddered as a soft tongue licked and moistened her. Soon soft lips were kissing and pulling on her folds, and she gasped as Mark found her clitoris.

"Mark, lie on me, please..." Mark moved up and kissed her, their bodies pressing against each other, Mark's penis slowly thrusting in the soft curls of Kara's pubic hair. Kara moaned and twisted, grabbing Mark's penis and guiding it, lifting her hips and bending her knees and breathing in short gasps. Mark felt a slick warm moisture starting to coat the head of his penis.

"Kara..."

"Please Mark... All of life is a risk... I'll be very happy if you impregnate me... I want to be your wife... now..."

Mark entered her, gasping at the pleasure of Kara's warmth and moist softness. Kara felt his penis elongate as Mark fully coupled to her, pressing his pubic to hers. Kara crossed her feet behind his butt, locking Mark into mating with her. Mark was in ecstasy, both from the physical pleasure and the emotions of being inside Kara's body. He thrust vigorously, and he dimly recognized Kara crying in happiness beneath him. The sweetness of her love overwhelmed him, and he felt her body and vagina spasm with her orgasm. He released his seed high and tight inside her, and pressed against her cervix.

"Kara... Kara, you okay?"

"I'm so happy... There was no pain at all... It was all love and pleasure... This was the very best the doctors said I could hope for. I might be completely healed... Oh Mark, I love you so... Don't pop out. Just lie here and let me hold you inside me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.