The Attic - Cover

The Attic

Copyright© 2005 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It all started one day Jerry's attic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First  

To say the girls were surprised to see what their brothers were doing would be an understatement. They were surprised, but not too shocked, since they knew that the boys liked having sex together as well as with them too. No, they weren't shocked, they were turned on! Over the time that the foursome had been together, there had been a little ass play, but what the guys had been doing brought things to a whole new level.

Leaving the boys sleeping, the girls quickly stripped down and got on the bed next to their brothers, engaging in a loving 69er. The more the girls got into their energetic pussy eating, the more the bed began to shake and eventually it was enough to rouse the boys from their sleep.

As the guys began to figure out what woke them up, they realized that the girls must have seen what they had done. At first they were embarrassed to be discovered butt fucking, but the scene next to them on the bed was turning them on too, just as it had when their odyssey had begun.

Freddie could feel Jerry's cock starting to get harder in his ass, and pulled away. The feeling of emptiness in his bowels was like a strange loss, and he wasn't sure what to think about that. He tapped Leah on the shoulder, and when she raised her head he gave her a deep kiss, tasting his sister's juicy pussy on her lips. His bladder wouldn't let him stay there for long, and he made his way to the bathroom.

He was still sitting on the toilet, letting Jerry's cum drip out of his ass, when the person responsible for that wandered into the room.

"Now I know what the girls feel like when our cum is dripping from their pussies," Freddie commented with a little chuckle. Jerry just moaned in response, and climbed into the shower. Freddie joined him in the shower, but all they had energy to do was wash each other, with very little playing around. By the time they were done in the shower, their sisters were done eating each other and had fallen asleep still in the 69 position. The difference this time was that they each had stuck a couple fingers up their partner's asshole, and they were still there as they slept. The guys slipped into bed behind their respective girlfriends, and cuddled their way to sleep.

A couple of days later, Freddie was able to return the favor, and after quite a little effort and a lot of love, buried his cock into Jerry's tight ass. This time, however, both of the girls were there to watch the action, and offer their encouragement.

They started off the same way as the last time, face to face, with Jerry's legs bent back against his chest, but halfway through the experience Freddie pulled out. Jerry was worried something was wrong, but the smile on Freddie's face was enough to reassure him.

"Turn over Jerry, get on your hands and knees for me," Freddie told his best friend. "Stick that tight little ass of yours in the air, I wanna fuck it some more!"

Jerry did as he was told, but before Freddie could get lined up behind him, Denise bent over and started tonguing Jerry's ass. As Denise was making sure there was enough spit-lube in his butthole, Leah started to make a move towards Freddie's rock hard prong so she could apply some of her own saliva. Freddie stopped her just before she got her mouth on his meat, and he quickly went into the bathroom, and washed the remnants of Jerry's shit hole off of his cock, making it safe for his girlfriend's mouth.

Once again, Freddie pressed his now saliva soaked cock to the puckered star of Jerry's ass with the full encouragement of his girlfriend and his sister. It was hot and oh so tight, and the friction was going to take it's toll all too soon if he didn't do something. Much to Jerry's chagrin, Freddie slowed his thrusts down to a snails pace, and motioned Leah to slide underneath her brother. She located his prick, and began to suck on it as Freddie's slow thrusts forced more and more of Jerry's meat into her mouth, at the same time fingering her little clit. Denise didn't waste any time and she scooted on her butt until her pussy was bumping into Jerry's mouth. As soon as he realized what was happening, he speared his tongue into his girlfriend's gash, causing her moans of pleasure to join in with all the others.

The guys, being so worked up, and all, weren't going to last long with all the stimulation that they were getting. The expert blowjob that Jerry was getting from his sister quickly had him spurting his cum down her throat after only a few minutes. The force of his orgasm caused his bowels to clench, and squeezed so hard on Freddie's cock, that it was almost painful. Almost. There is a fine line between agony and ecstasy, and Freddie was on the ecstasy side, and blew his load is powerful shots far up into the recesses of Jerry's asshole. The combination of Freddie cumming up his butt, and his own cum going into Leah's mouth, brought forth a yell that would have been heard several blocks away if it wasn't for the fact that Jerry's face was buried in Denise's drooling pussy. The result of that yell was to get his girlfriend off in spectacular fashion.

They all fell apart in post orgasmic bliss, all but Leah that is, she still lay there, Jerry's leftover splooge dripping from her face, with both hands at her pussy. One hand was buried deep inside her cunt, while the other was working furiously on her clit. She was getting close, but for some reason, she couldn't quite get over the edge. Her cries of anguish finally caught the attention of the other kids, and the sight alone was enough to get Jerry's blood flowing again, bringing him to a new erection. Leah almost screamed in frustration when she felt hands pulling on her wrists, removing her own hands from the task they were performing, but she was soon moaning loudly when she felt two mouths latch onto her spikey nipples and begin to wetly suck on them. Her moans increased as she felt someone position themselves between her widely spread thighs.

The whole time she laid there, first in self-induced frustration, and then again in the pleasure of the mouths on her breasts, her eyes had remained closed, and her mouth partly open, panting. It was when the tip of Jerry's throbbing cock touched his sister's pussy lips that she finally opened her eyes, looking up into her brother's smiling face. Her own face broke into a big grin as she looked down between the two faces locked onto her chest to see Jerry's pole being rubbed up and down through the opening of her pussy slit, wetting the head thoroughly in her copious juices.

Leah's grin turned to a gasp as Jerry tried to thrust his meat deep into her sodden grotto in one massive thrust. He didn't make it though, it took two. His first move got him almost three quarters of the way in, and after pulling out just a little bit he thrust in again, this time, not stopping until his pubic bone smashed against her fully erect clitoris, and triggering her first climax of the afternoon. His thrusts didn't stop there, and neither did her orgasms, and she had three more in a row in the next couple of minutes, and then she stopped counting. It was almost ten minutes later, with Freddie and Denise still sucking on her nipples caressing the rest of her body, that her eyes rolled back in her head for the last time as the biggest orgasm of the afternoon ripped through her body, and rendered her unconscious. It just so happened that as her body was quaking in ecstasy, her brother was doing his best to fill her pussy to overflowing with his own cum, and doing a good job of it, too!

By the time that Leah and Jerry's parents got home from work that night, the four youths were showered, their chores were done, and the unmistakable smell of sex had been aired out of Jerry's bedroom. They were sitting on the couch, the girls each sitting on their respective boyfriend's laps, watching TV, while the dinner that the girls had prepared was cooking in the oven upstairs.

All in all, their parents were happy that the four children were getting along so well. Not that they ever had an room for complaint before, but after hearing the horror stories from other parents about how their sons or daughters were always fighting with each other, or in some other trouble, or taking drugs, or getting arrested for shoplifting. The list went on and on. Freddie and Denise's mother, and Jerry and Leah's parents were good friends, almost as good of friends that their children were, including some shared sex between the three of them, not a whole lot different from what their children were sharing.

The adults knew that there was more than typical puppy love going on, and chose to look the other way. Well, they only looked the other way to a certain extent. As soon as the girls started having their first periods, they were taken to the doctor's office. After their first gynecological exams, they were given a prescription for birth control pills to "regulate their periods and reduce the painful side effects of the cramping that accompanied them," or that was what they were told, anyway. The truth was, since their parents knew that they were sexually active, they didn't want to take any chances on unwanted pregnancies, especially if the sperm donor was their brother.

Life went on for the foursome, and the love for each other, for all four of them, only grew stronger. There was still a lot of experimentation going on, and if they found something they liked, they did that thing a lot more.

The boys loved all aspects of sex, as most males would if they would ever admit it to themselves. They loved oral, both giving and receiving, whether it was to each other or the girls. There's something about the power you wield when your mouth is attached to someone's genitals. The guys loved anal sex too, both giving and receiving that as well.

The girls were like the boys in most respect towards their sex lives. Like their brothers, they both like all forms of oral sex, but it was anal sex where they differed. While Denise loved getting fucked in the ass almost as much as in the pussy, there was nothing like the feeling of one of the guys fucking her in the ass while the other was in her cunt. The overstuffed feeling it gave her was almost overwhelming too... almost. The only way it could be better would be if there was another cock to stuff down her throat. So far she had never experienced that sensation, but was willing to substitute her best friend Leah's pussy in her mouth for the time being. Leah, on the other hand, didn't really care for anything more than a tongue or a finger in her ass. Her favorite thing was getting fucked in her pussy from behind while she was sucking the other boy's cock, the thrusting action sawing her back and forth on the two cocks. It was almost as if it was all one cock, going in her pussy, and coming out her mouth. Other times, there was nothing like the tenderness of a 69er with her best friend Denise.

One night, Denise was up getting a drink of water in the middle of the night when she caught her brother sneaking out of the house. He didn't see her, and when her curiosity got the better of herself, she quickly slipped on shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes, and followed Freddie, to see what he was up to. She was surprised to see him enter the back yard of the house next door, and sneak under the deck of Jerry and Leah's house. He could hear him lightly know on something, and then there was a brief flash of light. When it was dark again, she carefully crawled after her brother, and following the wall under the deck, she came across the window that she never even knew existed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.