The Attic - Cover

The Attic

Copyright© 2005 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It all started one day Jerry's attic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First  

The two sibling couples snuggled together a for little bit, but when Freddie turned just a little, he reminded his sister that he still had a raging hardon. She looked next to her where Leah was snuggled to Jerry, and she could see he was still throbbing as well.

"Oh oh, Leah, looks like the boys have a couple of problems!" Denise pointed out.

"Yeah, a couple of HARD problems," Leah countered after seeing the boys herself.

"Well, you know, Leah," Denise began, "I do believe that these boys still owe us a show." She looked over to Leah and Jerry, and then to Freddie, and then back to Leah. "What do ya think?"

"I do believe you are right there, Denise," she said with a smile for the two guys.

The boys just looked at each other, and shrugged. They both crawled out from their sister's embrace, and lay down next to each other. Freddie reached out tentatively and put his hand on Jerry's cock, and felt it throb in his hand. He slowly rubbed it up and down a minute before grabbing Jerry's hand and pulling it to his own cock. It took a second, but soon both boys were stroking away on their best friends cock.

"That is really hot, guys," Leah said, "but that's not what you watched us do, now is it?"

The boys looked at each other for a moment, and then blushed a deep crimson red, and then to the surprise of their sisters, and maybe even themselves, they leaned together and locked into a passionate tongue duel of a kiss. The kiss lasted a minute or two, and they finally broke apart.

"OK, Freddie, now that that's out of the way, how do you want to do this?" Jerry said with a grin.

"I figure if we lay on our sides, in a head to toe kinda deal, then we don't have to worry about squishin' anybody."

"Sounds good to me," Jerry said, as he laid down on the floor on his side. He propped his head up, using his hand and arm for a support, and bent his upper leg out of the way.

Freddie got down on the floor in a similar but opposite position. After he was settled to where both boys were intimately close to their best friend's cock, he tentatively took Jerry's member in his hand and gave it a couple of strokes. He let out a short sigh, and leaned forward and licked the drop of precum that had formed on the tip.

Jerry let out a small moan at the feeling of a tongue on his cock for the first time in his life. That good feeling strengthened his resolve and he too leaned forward to the cock in front of him.

Both guys were starting to get into the pleasure they were receiving, and knowing that they were also causing the same feelings to the cock in their own mouth was a turn on too. Licking soon turned to sucking, as they started to take more and more of the flesh into their mouths. Stroking hands soon joined the sucking mouths on the cocks, and another hand began toying with the swaying balls.

They were working each other up quickly towards the climactic end of their adventure in cocksucking. Just as Jerry felt himself start to cum into Freddie's mouth, he knew he had to do something fast. He snaked a finger between his friend's cheeks, and shoved it right up Freddie's tight butthole, causing him to slam his cock deeper into Jerry's mouth. Instinctively, Jerry started to swallow at the meat in his mouth, and managed to pull most of the cock into his throat as the cum started to spew from it's tip. As his own semen was filling his best friend's mouth, Jerry pulled back just a little so that Freddie's cum spurted across his tongue so that he could taste it.

Neither of the guys had missed a drop of their partner's cum, and both had a smile on their face as they lay back on the floor in post-orgasmic bliss.

They were only able to relax for a moment before the squishy sounds of fingers in pussies and moans of female orgasms grabbed their interest. They looked up to see the two girls fingering each other through their own orgasms.

They all just lay there breathing hard from the sexual activities, letting their heartbeats slow down a little.

"Is anyone as thirsty as I am?" asked Jerry. "I'm gonna go get something cool to drink. Anyone else want something?"

"I'm more than a little thirsty, brother dear," Leah told him. "But why don't you go get something for all of us, and bring it into Mom and Dad's bathroom. Their shower is big enough for all of us, and we all need to clean up a little."

"Great idea!" echoed Denise, "after we rinse off, Leah and I will make us a snack."

The foursome made their way down the stairs, and into the master bathroom. Jerry had always wondered why anyone would need a shower as big as his parents had, with five showerheads placed at different heights and angles, but now he was glad they did. There was a lot of scrubbing and rubbing, as well as caressing and fondling on everyone's part. Boys and girls, girls and boys, girls and girls, boys and boys, brothers and sisters, sisters and brothers. Nobody seemed to care what hand was on what body or body part.

All the sweat and cum was cleaned off, but pussies were still dripping, and cocks were still hard. The group made its way into the kitchen still naked, and the girls made sandwiches and cool-aid. While they were eating, and chatting, Denise brought up what was really on everyone's mind.

"OK, so now where do we go from here?" she asked. "We can't go back to the way things were, now can we?"

"I don't think so," Leah said.

"I don't think any of us want to even if we could, do we?" wondered Freddie.

"I sure as hell don't," Jerry responded.

By this time they had finished eating, so Leah decided to do something about what everyone was thinking. "Let's go downstairs where it's cooler. It'll be more comfortable to play around in the basement than in the attic."

They all agreed, and made their way down into the basement recroom. Jerry grabbed a couple of blankets and spread them out on the floor, and Denise pulled the pillows off the couch. They all laid down in a group with the two guys in the middle, and their sisters next to them.

The girls were just laying there, halfway on top of their respective brother as they kissed and caressed each other. Denise reached down and wrapped her hand around her big brother's hard shaft, and began to stroke it. Leah saw what she was doing, and mimicked her actions on her own brother's throbber. The guy's hands weren't idle either, and boobs were squeezed and nipples twisted and tweaked. It wasn't all too long before the boys had their fingers roaming around inside their little sister's hairless pussies.

They were all moaning loudly into each other's kissing mouth, when all of a sudden Denise broke the kiss she was sharing with Freddie.

"I just can't take this anymore," she blurted out as she pushed her brother back down onto his back. "I just HAVE to have this inside me." She swung her leg over Freddie's hips, grabbed his hard cock in her hand, lined herself up with the tip and just dropped down. It was tough going for a second, but all the orgasms and playing around had lubed her up enough to pop through her cherry, and she didn't stop until his cock was buried in her now non-virginal pussy all the way to the root. The whole process only took a matter of seconds.

She had let out a little yelp as her virgin barrier was smashed to oblivion, and Freddie was worried about her pain. "My God Denise! Are you OK?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.