Three Cherries Wins the Jackpot - Cover

Three Cherries Wins the Jackpot

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2005 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: A story of a young man, his girlfriend and her pain in the butt little sister

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

My girlfriend and I were sophomores. After school, I walked her home every day. Both of her parents worked, which was unusual when I grew up, and we could hang out together for an hour or so. The only problem was her younger sister, Beth. Beth was an eighth grader so she got home even earlier.

Melanie and I were sitting in the living room kissing, good old fashioned spit swapping kisses. She was my first real girlfriend, you know, one that lasted longer than a week. We had gotten pretty good at kissing.

I was thinking about trying to touch one of her breasts, maybe accidentally with my hand, when we heard coming from the hall a sing-song voice, "I'm going to tell, I'm going to tell."

We scrambled apart. Melanie looked at the hall and saw it was Beth. Mel got pissed. "You little snitch. Go play in your room."

"You can't tell me where to go. It's my house too," she said.

Mel scrambled up from the couch and Beth took off down the hall. I heard a door slam. A second later Melanie came back. She flopped down onto the couch, "She tries to ruin everything."

I looked at my watch. "Mel, we still have time." I was thinking about those breasts I could see under her sweater. Maybe I'd get lucky and get to touch one.

Mel was looking towards the hall. A look of determination crossed her face. "Come on," she said getting up from the couch. I followed her down the hall to her room. I was stunned. I'd never been alone with a girl in her room. I was staring at the bed. That's where sex happened. Melanie closed the door behind us.

"Just because it's my bed doesn't mean we're doing anything, except kissing. Okay?" she asked.

"Yeah sure." I was going to be on her bed with her. My mental circuits started short circuiting. Maybe...

Mel took my hand and led me to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed. I sat next to her. "Just kissing," she reiterated.

I leaned forward and we kissed. I put my arm around her back and pulled her to me. I was on a girl's bed making out. This was the greatest day of my life.

Bang, bang, bang the door reverberated from the pounding. "I'm going to tell Mom you were in bed with a boy," shrieked a voice from the other side of the door.

Melanie sprang up from the bed and I followed. She pulled open the door. "We weren't doing anything, you little snitch. I came in here to get away from your spying. What'll Mom say to that?"

"She'll say you can't have any boys over anymore," Beth said.

"Won't."

"Will too."

"Won't."

"Will too."

Melanie sank back on the bed. "Please, please leave us alone."

"You've got to leave the door open. Mom would kill us if she found out," Beth said.

"Okay. Then will you leave us alone?" Mel pleaded.

"Fine," Beth said as she turned on her heel and trounced off down the hall.

Mel was near crying in frustration and I wasn't too happy myself. I put my arms around her. "I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay." I knew it was getting close to when I needed to get home. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." Mel walked me to the door. We had a long last kiss before I took my books and walked home.


The next day, Melanie led me straight back to her room. We put our books down and she led me to the bed. We started kissing standing beside it. Then she lay down and I lay next to her. We were really getting into it when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Beth was peeking around the corner. I thought about telling Mel but I was afraid she'd go ballistic like yesterday. I just kept kissing.

A little while later Mel saw Beth peeking. "Shit," she said. Beth's head disappeared. Mel sat up.

"She's just jealous," I said.

"What?" Mel asked.

"You know, she's just jealous that you have a boyfriend and she doesn't." I said. Melanie looked thoughtful. I thought about what I had said. It actually did make sense. Then I had a bright idea. "I've got an idea. You stay here," I said getting off the bed and heading down the hall.

Beth was lying on her bed, her arms crossed and looking mad. I walked in.

"What are you doing here?" she asked gruffly. "You should be sucking face with Mel."

"Why are you spying on us, Beth" I asked.

"I'm not spying," she asserted sullenly.

"I think you're jealous," I said.

"NO!"

"Yes. I bet you're thinking about me kissing you. Isn't that so?" I asked.

Beth's face blazed red so I knew what I had said was true. She was jealous. I sat on her bed and leaned over her, stopping with my lips just an inch from hers; letting her say no if she really wanted to. She bit her lower lip but didn't say anything. I kissed her. She kept still at first. Then she started kissing me back. Pretty soon, her lips opened and we started Frenching. It was different than Melanie but just as much fun. I really liked kissing girls. Beth seemed to be enjoying it as well.

We kissed for a while. I broke the kiss and looked at Beth. Her eyes were wide open now, not knowing what to expect. "Okay, you know what it's like. Can me and Mel be alone?"

She nodded.

"Thanks Beth," I said. I got up from the bed and returned to Mel's room. "That's settled. She won't bother us anymore."

"What'd you do, strangle her?" Mel asked.

"Nope. I kissed her," I said proudly.

"YOU DID WHAT?" she screamed at me.

"No, no. Listen. I told you she was jealous..." I started.

She interrupted, "So you just kissed my sister?"

"It's not like that. Think. She can't tell your mom now. You've got something on her. See? We can threaten Beth with telling your mom on her, too," I pleaded as reasonably as I was able.

Melanie sat back and thought about what I said. "That's right, the little snitch is trapped. Come on," she said leading me down the hall and into Beth's room. When Beth saw both of us, her eyes got wide. Mel fired her opening salvo, "Okay Miss smarty pants. What's mom going to say when I tell her you made out with my boyfriend?"

"She won't believe you," Beth tried, half-hearted, her fleet taking serious damage.

I laughed, "Yes she will because I'll tell her it's the truth." Damn the torpedoes.

Beth could see she was taking on water. "What do you want?"

Melanie looked like Nelson at Copenhagen. She had her little sister right where she wanted her. "Okay, here's the deal. No more threatening to tell mom anything about me and Mike kissing." Beth nodded. "And no more spying on me in my room."

"You got to keep the door open. Mom would kill me if she found out and I didn't say anything," Beth said.

"Deal," Melanie said.

Grudgingly, Beth agreed, "Deal." Her fleet retired from action.

Melanie and I marched triumphantly back to her room. Mel threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Unfortunately, it was time for me to leave so I couldn't reap the rewards of my brilliant idea.


Every afternoon, Mel and I would make out in her room. I started to accidentally brush against her tits as we kissed. A couple of days later, I put my hand on her tit. She pushed it away. The next day the same. The following day, she let me fondle her through her sweater. I was in heaven with a tit in my hand. I could feel the hard nipple through her bra and shirt. My God. A few days later I got my hand under her shirt. Mel let me push her bra up off her tit. I touched a real live tit for the first time. It was so soft and warm, the top crinkled, and all surmounted by her hard nipple. My cock was so hard in my pants, I thought I might cum right then.

That's when I heard a gasp outside the door. I looked up to see Beth with hand over mouth. "Oh my God," she said, turned and ran to her room.

I pulled my hand from under Mel's shirt like it was on fire. "Shit. Let me handle this," I said jumping off the bed.

I chased Beth down the hall. She fell on her bed. "You guys were just supposed to kiss. I never agreed to that." She was smiling like, I got you now.

I knew what I needed to do. I fell on her bed and started kissing Beth. She pretended to struggle, not very hard. Pretty soon, she was into it. I put my hand under her blouse and pushed her bra up off her tits. Her nipple was hard as a rock. I tweaked it and played with her tits. Beth was moaning. "Like it?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay, we're even. No tell."

Beth just nodded. I got up and went back to Mel's room. I had better sense this time than to tell her I had just touched her sister's tit. I told her I had talked Beth into promising not to say anything and to not peek again. The mood was ruined for the day so I headed home.


Things between Melanie and me slowly progressed. I got her top off completely one day. Then we quit pretending. Beth would take off her blouse before we even lay down. Then she would remove her bra before we lay down. I could have died happy right then. Her tits looked so pretty. She let me kiss them. Sucking her nipples was incredible and I could tell Mel thought it was pretty neat too.

A couple days after the first time, I was kissing Mel's tits, really worshipping them when Beth trounced through the door and flopped onto the bed.

"It's not fair," she said.

We both scrambled up, sitting on the bed. "What are you doing?" Mel nearly was screaming.

"Well, it's not fair. You get to do this all of the time and I got to sit in my room, and..." Beth let that hang in the air.

"Do it some more then," Mel hissed.

I had no idea what the hell they were talking about.

"C'mon Mel. Just once," Beth pleaded.

"Don't be a tramp," Mel said.

Beth looked at Mel's bare breasts and raised her eyebrows. Melanie crossed her arms over her tits. Beth sat up and started pleading, "It's not fair you get to try all this and I don't get to do anything."

Melanie raised her eyebrow, "Anything?"

Beth looked askance. "Nothing that counts."

I sure wish I knew what the hell they were talking about.

Beth continued, "You know mom would have a cow if I tried to have a boyfriend. I'm not going to steal your boyfriend, just a quick loan. Just once, please. It looked like you really liked it. Was it that good? Just once."

Mel looked a bit confused but no longer angry.

Beth turned to me. "Mike, would you kiss my tits like you did Mel's. I know they aren't as big as Mel's. Please."

I looked at Melanie not having any idea of what I should do. She nodded. I looked back to Beth, "I guess, since Mel says it's okay."

Beth squealed delightfully, started pulling off her top and lacy black bra, and threw them on the floor. She looked at me and asked, "They aren't too small, are they?"

{Beth}

"No, they look perfect," and they did of course. I didn't care how big they were. These were only the second pair of real live attached-to-a-woman tits that I had even seen. They looked better than perfect. They were stupendous.

Beth lay back on Mel's bed. I moved over to her and we started kissing. My hand covered one of her tits, gently playing with it. Beth was moaning into my mouth as we tongue wrestled. I bent down and kissed one then the other of her breasts. Lying flat as she was, they didn't stand up very much, not like Mel's, but I loved kissing and sucking on them just as much.

I don't know how long I spent, suckling, nibbling, tonguing, and playing with Beth's tits but I heard Mel say, "That's enough." I let go and sat up looking at Melanie. She wasn't exactly mad but she wasn't exactly happy either. Beth lay there with a satisfied look on her face.

"Mom's going to be home soon," Melanie reminded us. I grabbed my books and left the two of them, topless, sitting on Mel's bed talking.

The walk home was excruciating. I had near fatal blue balls and my erection never did go away. I thought I was going to break my dick with every step. First thing, when I got home, I ran into the bath. Three jerks and I was blowing my spunk all over the place. God, that finally felt better.


A few days later Mel started letting me touch her between the legs, always outside her clothes. One day, she was wearing a dress and I got to touch her just through her panties. It was amazing. I could feel her heat and wetness. Her panties got really soaked, then she stiffened up and nearly screamed. I knew what this had to be: an honest to God orgasm. I was really proud.

Of course, Beth was at the door having heard the commotion. She came into the room and sat at the foot of the bed. When Mel had recovered Beth asked her, "What was it like?"

"Even better," Mel said.

"God," was all Beth said. Then, "Please."

"Beth," Melanie said exasperated.

Beth went into her please, please, just one time speech.

Finally, Mel relented and said, "Okay, just once."

Beth pulled off her shirt and bra and lay back on the bed. She didn't even ask me if I wanted to. I guess the girls knew the answer by now.

I started kissing Beth and touching her tits. I reached under her skirt and put my hand on her pussy. She spread her legs as I rubbed her. I decided to try a little more so I snaked my hand under her panties and started playing with her pussy. It was so much better. I was touching, actually touching a pussy. She was wet and hot as I worked my finger between her lips. I didn't really know what I was doing; I just moved my hand in a fucking motion and hoped while I kissed and sucked on Beth's tits. She got wetter and wetter and was hunching against my hand. I sped up a little and it happened. Beth was moaning and crying out. She started shivering like she was cold. But she wasn't. Her pussy flooded my hand.

I had made two women cum. I was on top of the world. I was a stud.

I walked home with another case of blue balls, by now an everyday condition. I wonder what my mom thought. I mean, every day after school, the first thing I did was rush to the bathroom. Of course, I never did take long in there.


I remember distinctly, it was the following Monday when it happened. Mel and I had just started kissing. She pushed me away and asked, "Do you promise to behave?"

I hadn't a clue what that meant but I was going to agree to whatever she asked. "Sure."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely," I said wondering what I had just promised.

Melanie started pulling off her skirt and panties off. She lay back on the bed. "Remember, you promised."

{Melanie}

I didn't even hear her. I was looking at my first actual completely nude woman, other than my mom getting out of the bath that one time, and that didn't count. I started to undo my buttons and Mel nearly freaked.

"You promised," she said starting to get up.

"Sorry," I said. "Please Mel, I didn't know. Please."

"You can't get undressed," she said firmly.

"Yeah. Okay, I won't," I said soothingly. No way did I want her getting dressed now that I was finally seeing her nude.

Melanie lay back on the bed. I moved over and we started kissing. Pretty soon I was fondling her breasts, then kissing them as my hand went down to touch her pussy. She was wet and hot. I had heard about eating pussy but had no idea how to go about it. I looked at her pussy. I couldn't really see it from where I was. 'Oh well, ' I thought. 'Might as well give it a try. Women are supposed to love it.'

I kissed down across her belly. Mel moaned, but didn't try to stop me. Maybe she knew about this too. It's amazing what girls know about. I rolled between her legs and was looking up close at her pussy. The aroma was faintly pleasant, like truffle oil. I'd never smelled anything exactly like it before, musky. The outer lips were spread and I could see the red heart of her pussy. I had no idea which was what. I stuck out my tongue and licked from top to bottom. Mel moaned. I pulled back and looked at what I had just licked. She liked that. I stuck my tongue out again and lapped at the little bump. Mel's whole body jerked. I was scared at first, but then saw that it was pleasure. 'That must be her clit, ' I thought. I started licking and sucking at her button. Mel went wild, thrashing and moaning as I lashed her pussy with my tongue and lips. She nearly broke my nose one time, humping her hips up so hard. I grabbed her hips and hung on for the ride, trying to keep myself from getting anything broken. How do you explain a black eye gotten while eating pussy? Mel hit her climax, screaming and bouncing on the bed. I held on for dear life until she fell back, quivering in the final throes of orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.