Julia's Tale - Cover

Julia's Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Rod Ramsey

Part 3: Life as a Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Life as a Slave - The story of a girl sold into slavery to fulfill her father's debt. Could her new Master, Elias, be her soulmate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   DomSub   Rough  

A routine was established and Julia found herself wondering if Elias would really honor his promise or would he get bored of her and sell her off to a less caring master. She went about her duties as Master Elias' favorite, keeping his bedchamber and bath clean, serving him at dinner and accompanying him in his bed. After six or seven months he announced that he had found his own house and would be moving soon. Julia helped the other slaves and some hired men pack Elias' belongings and cart them down the hill to a much smaller if just as lovely house. Not so incredibly as most of his peers believed the only slave he took with him to his new home was Julia. She spent the next few days toiling beside him setting up the house and putting away his massive collection of books. The first night in their new bedchamber Elias asked Julia if she knew what day it was. She answered with the date and then giggled as the realization hit her.

"Oh my God," she replied.

"Yes," he answered softly with a kiss. "Happy Birthday my sweet slave."

"Master, you did not buy this house as a birthday present for me," she said rather awed that he even knew it was her birthday.

"Well, no. But it was such perfect timing," he answered, "that I couldn't resist. I have one more gift for you."

"What?" she asked eager to see what he might have gotten her.

Elias pulled her onto his lap and unlocked the collar that she had worn since the first day. It felt strange to not have it's weight on her neck. The gift he pulled from behind was elegantly wrapped and Julia tore it open with little regard for the expensive paper.

"Oh my God," she stammered. "It's beautiful. Put it on me, my Master."

Elias kissed the pale band of skin where the collar had rested, then lifted the new one to her throat. The green and blue stones making it more a piece of jewelry than a slave's collar. He kissed her cheek as she turned to straddle his waist.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said kissing his lips between each word.

"You're quite welcome my dear," he replied.

He laid back on the bed as Julia slipped from his lap to kneel on the floor. She knew the perfect way to thank him and did so, his penis slipping into her now talented mouth. She took her time, working him oh so close then teasing him back down a little, postponing his orgasm. When he came, Julia swallowed his cum and licked his penis clean as he hummed happily.

"Thank you, my love," he said as Julia turned out the light and crawled into bed, snuggling her body against his.

"You're welcome my master," Julia replied. "Master, would you take my virginity now? As another birthday present."

Elias turned over and kissed her lips before replying, "Not just yet. The time isn't right."

"But I'm willing," she said. "You said you wouldn't take that what is not willingly given. I'm willing."

Elias just smiled his gentle smile, "Patience my dear."

"Yes, Master," Julia replied a small pout on her lips that caused Elias to chuckle.

"The wait will be worth it. I promise."


Spring turned to Summer and Summer to Fall. The Harvest Festival was set to begin when Julia noticed that Elias' mannerisms seemed to change. She worried, not for the first time, that he would get bored with her yet couldn't coax any more than vague comments on what was wrong. One night he came home late and very agitated, she knew something was dreadfully wrong when he chose to sleep on a settee in the main room. Still she could get no answers to her questions. A few days later he had calmed somewhat and things once more returned to normal.

As Winter once more started giving way to Spring, Elias began giving Julia more attention than at any other time save for the first few weeks of his ownership. As her birthday approached he became quite secretive and hinted at a big surprise that awaited her. Julia could only wonder, her attempts to gather information from his mother when she saw her at market proved hopeless. Either Vanda didn't know or was able to keep the secret.

The morning of her birthday arrived and Julia was quite surprised when Elias insisted she stay in bed while he fixed her breakfast for once. Julia enjoyed the fruit and cereal he brought, though a hot meal would have suited her better. After she had bathed him, he gave her the first of what he hinted was many presents. The first nothing more than a pair of fine white leather sandals.

They spent the morning just lounging about and talking, much like they had when they first met. Present number two came just after they had finished lunch, a fine white gown made of silk. Julia was flabbergasted, sure she had worn clothing during many events she had attended as decorum dictated. But so fine a gown for a slave was really beyond her comprehension. It was even finer than the best gown she'd had as a free girl. Elias didn't give her much time to argue the point, insisting that she put it on. She learned why a moment later when a expensive horse drawn coach pulled up to the house.

"Oh, my God," Julia stammered as Elias held her hand as she climbed into the coach. "What in the world is this, Master?"

"It's just one more birthday gift," he replied with a secretive smile.

Elias pulled Julia to snuggle against him as the coach made it's way through the bustle of early afternoon traffic. The Coach carried them through the many town gardens just starting to come into bloom with the Spring. The first part of the ride ended at the City's main administration building.

"Come," Elias said as he lifted Julia from the coach.

At least now she knew why she was dressed, even a slave must wear proper attire when entering a government building. Elias took her hand as they climbed the steps. A old wizened clerk met them as they entered.

"This way My Lord," he said bowing to Elias and giving Julia a wink.

Hand in hand they followed the clerk up one flight of stairs and down a corridor. Several twists and turns later and Julia was hopelessly lost in the maze of the huge building. The trip ended at the office of the High Magistrate of the City.

"Ah. Elias so good to see you," the portly Judge said. "This must be your slave, Julia." There was something about the way he said 'slave' that sent shivers up her spine.

"Good to see you as well Thom," Elias replied. Turning to Julia he said, "Julia, this is my friend The Honorable Judge Thom Sanger, High Magistrate of our fair city."

"A pleasure to meet you, Your Honor," Julia replied.

"As well for me. I've heard so much about you, it's a joy to finally meet you in person."

"Surely Master Elias hasn't gone on about me," Julia said.

"She doesn't know, does she?" Thom asked Elias.

"It's a surprise for her birthday," he replied.

"Yes, of course. Happy Birthday Julia," Thom replied bowing to her. Julia almost laughed, imagine a Judge, any Judge bowing to a slave.

After a moments pause he continued, "Julia, I have the documents that were signed by your father selling all rights to your body to the Red Temple." Julia's heart skipped a beat. "I also have the documents transferring those same said rights to Elias." Another pause before continuing, "A final set of documents that I signed just this morning. At the request of Elias Mancebo, the slave Julia is hereby emancipated and all rights restored to her."

Elias and the clerk who had been standing by her caught Julia as her legs gave out in near faint. A chair was quickly brought to her by the Judge. Elias kissed her lips and kneeled before her, a huge smile on his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.