Bright Star Quest I: The Book of Baysil - Cover

Bright Star Quest I: The Book of Baysil

Copyright© 2005 by Porlock

Appendix

Erotica Sex Story: Appendix - Book One of Bright Star Quest. A small group of adventurers start off on a quest to find a long-hidden treasure. S&S in a modified D&D world. Very little sex, but lots of blood and gore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction  

THE BOOK of P A N T H E O N S

Being A
TRUE REVELATION
of the
EXACT NATURES
and
ALIGNMENTS
of the
EIGHTY ONE DEITIES
of
ORRIS KAYN
and
Surrounding Territories

Symbols:
LawNeutralityChaos
Six Rayed CircleSquareEight Fold Crossed Arrows
Colors:
Blue on WhiteCrimson on GrayGold on Black

Alignments

  1. Lawful Good: Seeks the good of all beings through the promotion of just laws and the precepts of harmonious living.

  2. Lawful Neutral: Seeks the establishment of a system of laws, whether people benefit or not. The system is all important; the people are nothing.

  3. Lawful Evil: Seeks the acquisition of personal power through a system of laws, disregarding or actively opposing individual rights.

  4. Neutral Good: Seeks happiness and prosperity for all, without regard for any system of laws. Tries to maintain a balance between formal laws and anarchy.

  5. Neutral Neutral: True Neutrality seeks to keep the universe in balance between the forces of Law and Chaos, Good and Evil, intervening when any side threatens to grow too strong.

  6. Neutral Evil: Seeks individual power within whatever system is in power, whether Lawful or Chaotic, and enjoys the pain and suffering of others to a greater or lesser degree.

  7. Chaotic Good: Seeks individual happiness and prosperity through abolition of artificial systems of laws.

  8. Chaotic Neutral: Seeks anarchy, breaking down systems of laws whether individuals are helped or harmed.

  9. Chaotic Evil: Seeks own power through the promotion of anarchy, and delights in the pain and suffering of others.


I. LAWFUL GOOD

The prime source of Law and Goodness, Law through Goodness, and Goodness through Law. This Pantheon seeks to strengthen the rule of Law and to maximize the well being of people everywhere.

The primary Deity of this Pantheon is named Rahn.

The primary purpose of this Pantheon is to combat the forces of Chaos and Evil, a battle which it actively and vigorously pursues.

  1. Rahn: Fountainhead of Law through Goodness, Goodness through Law. Symbol is rayed disk.

  2. Toth: God of Good and Lawful Knowledge. Tall, slender man with head of a bird.

  3. Ossir: God of nature, and Guide of the Dead. Man with head of jackal.

  4. Secher: God of Light. Flaming Tree.

  5. Pfahl: God of Outer Space. Cloud of Darkness, Flecked with Light.

  6. Isser: Goddess of Beneficial Magic. Robed Woman, or Cloud, with Rain.

  7. Renethet: Goddess of Good Fortune. Robed Woman, Surrounded by Children.

  8. Nephrys: Goddess of Wealth. Woman in Golden Robes, with Gold and Gems in Outstretched Hands.

  9. Teph: Goddess of Rain and Flowing Waters. Woman Robed in Cataracts of Flowing Waters.


II. LAWFUL NEUTRAL

The source of Lawful Neutrality, whose primary task is the reduction of all existence to the workings of a detailed and comprehensive set of rules. The resulting benefit or harm to people is of no consequence, Good and Evil being but the delusions of misguided individuals.

The Primary Deity of this Pantheon is Esslun, the Law Giver. Neither male nor female, it aids in the bringing of wilderness areas under the rule of Law, and aids researchers into Arcane Knowledge who go beyond known rules.

The Deities of this Pantheon often interfere in mundane affairs, doing so from motives beyond the comprehension of lesser beings.

  1. Esslun: Primary Deity of lawful Neutrality. The Law Giver. Androgynous Silver Golem in a Silver Cloak.

  2. Fyhne: The Pathfinder. Eagle. (Male)

  3. Grehen: The Map maker. Minotaur. (Male)

  4. Huuenetas: The Architect. Beaver. (Male)

  5. Ialpioc: The Judge. Great Owl. (Male)

  6. Jenap: The Teacher. Serpent. (Female)

  7. Kruhln: The Herder. Dog. (Female)

  8. Loea: The Planter. Horned Deer. (Female)

  9. Matelel: The Scribe. Mouse. (Female)


III. LAWFUL EVIL

The source of Lawful Evil, of all the forces that seek personal gain, wreaking harm through the promotion and application of existing laws.

The Primary Deity of this Pantheon is the Goddess Nwertess. Beautiful Woman in Black, wearing a circlet of palely glowing blue metal. She is accompanied by four black Hell hounds, which breathe out pale blue flames that sear the soul.

This Pantheon acts most frequently through dreams and visions, rumors and gossip.

  1. Nwertess: Queen of Air and Darkness. Patroness of those who seek personal advancement through the Rule of Law.

  2. Olya: The Amazon. Fighting Woman with the head of an insect.

  3. Purod: The Cleric. Woman Cleric with the head of an insect.

  4. Queied: The Sorceress. Woman in Robes with the head of an insect.

  5. Ratnep: The Thief. Woman Thief with the head of an insect.

  6. Spop: The Jailer. Giant Wasp. (Female)

  7. T'Lea: The Slaver. Giant Black Ant. (Female)

  8. Ulu: The Executioner. Giant Scorpion. (Female)

  9. Vels: The Money Lender. Giant Spider. (Female)


IV. NEUTRAL GOOD

The source of Neutral Goodness, this Pantheon is dedicated to the welfare of all, with no regard for Law or Chaos. Neither extreme is favored; its followers believe that only a loose framework of rules is needed for the greatest happiness of all, and that Goodness can be achieved with or without coherent structures of laws.

The Primary Deity of this Pantheon is the Goddess Wynne, a short, plump, gray haired woman in gray robes. Her wand grants wishes to those who please Her.

  1. Wynne: The Giver, Granter of Wishes.

  2. Xenly: The Open handed, Giver of Treasures. Gnome like Cleric, wearing crimson armor with silver trim. Carries Bag of Holding. (Male)

  3. Ygwaa: The Leaper, Giver of Magical Rings, Potions, and Artifacts. Kangaroo like being in Leather Armor, whose Pouch is a Bag of Holding. (Female)

  4. Znacow: The Artificer. Gnome in Leather Armor. Maker of Magical Wands, Staves, and Rods. (Male)

  5. Anano: The Armorer. Dwarf in Chain Mail. Crafts magical Armor and Weapons for deserving followers. (?)

  6. Biphur: The Builder. Giant Beaver. (Male)

  7. Cogt: The Burrower. Giant Badger. (Female)

  8. Daerd: The Flyer. Giant Fruit Bat. (Female)

  9. Eneo: The Swimmer. Giant River Otter. (Male)


V. NEUTRAL NEUTRAL

The Primal Fountain from which all flows, the source of all being, the well head of all powers! The Pantheon of True Neutrality is the balance wheel of all creation, acting to counter any imbalance by frustrating the energies causing that imbalance. The Deities of True Neutrality seldom initiate any action, seeking instead to influence the course and results of actions already under way.

The Primary Deity of this Pantheon is the awesome Primores, the Well Spring. All other Deities proceed from this source, as do all things, all beings, all planes of existence. Primores is the Father Mother, the balance point of Law Chaos, Good Evil. Should any one of these forces become ascendant, Primores would be destroyed. The universe would collapse, and all eternity would be reshuffled into new patterns. This striving between balance and imbalance has gone on for countless eons, and should be unending. Though Law is seemingly aligned with the aims of Neutrality, its triumph would be as deadly to Primores as would be that of Chaos.

Primores is the Pinnacle of Absolute Neutrality. It embodies all aspects of reality. Male Female, Law Chaos, Good Evil. It is the prime example of the Unmoving Mover. Primores does not act; rather, It is able to influence the results of the actions of others. Never overt, always covert, Primores does not seek worshippers or followers, and only very seldom accepts any mortal as Its instrument.

  1. Primores: The Unmoving Mover. Frozen Gray Whirlpool against a Gray Cloud of Nothingness. (Male Female)

  2. Aneaa: The Sorcerer. Tiger. (Male)

  3. Barzad: The Cleric. Elephant. (Female)

    When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.