Submitted for Approval - Cover

Submitted for Approval

by IndianLucifer

Copyright© 2005 by IndianLucifer

Erotica Sex Story: Kavita's boss pushed her knees apart and then he stepped between her thighs. She moaned as she felt the man's cock push past her lips. She wanted him to fuck her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   .

"Miss Mishra, can you come into my office right away, and bring the Premier files with you."

This was the call that Kavita had been waiting for. She pressed the intercom on her desk. "I'll be right in, sir," she told the man.

Kavita picked up the papers and headed to the office. She stopped briefly to knock on the door and then when she heard her boss tell her to enter, she pushed her way in.

The man looked up the young account executive. "I only have about fifteen minutes," he told the young woman. "You said you only needed a few minutes. Is that enough?"

"That's more than enough time, sir. Thank you."

"All right then. Get on with it. Let's see what you have to show me."

Kavita took a deep breath. A lot was riding on what she said next. "As you know, sir, we've been trying to get the Premier business for some time now, because we heard they were unhappy with their current public relations firm. But despite our efforts, they've stayed with their old firm. Rumors still are they are dissatisfied, but we haven't been able to get them to make the jump yet."

"I know all that," her boss snapped. "Tell me something I don't know. How can we get that account?"

Kavita took another deep breath. "I think we're going about it the wrong way. Premier's been burned recently. They lost some court cases that they shouldn't have lost, but they lost even more because it seemed to them as if their public relations firm let them down."

"We're not gods, Miss Mishra."

"I understand that," Kavita said, "but the problem is that the people at Premier don't. What they keep seeing from every firm is the same old thing. They don't like their current firm, but nobody's told them something that they can get behind, so they stay put until something better comes along. What we need is a whole new approach."

Kavita's boss listened as the young account executive laid out her plan. Finally, he picked up the folder that Kavita brought in and he leafed through its contents. "This is some impressive work you have here--"

"Thank you, sir."

"But right now, I'm interested in something even more impressive. Come around my desk and let me take a look at that ass of yours."

"Sir?"

"You heard me. Get your ass over here."

Kavita stared at her boss dumbfounded. She didn't even realize that she'd taken a couple steps in his direction.

"Hurry it up," her boss told her. "I haven't got all day."

Incredibly, Kavita found her feet moving and then she was coming around her boss's desk and she was coming up to where her boss was sitting.

"Bend your ass over that desk," the man said, and when the young woman hesitated, he repeated the order again. Incredibly, the young woman found herself doing what her boss told her to do.

Kavita felt the man slide a hand up under her skirt and then she felt his hands on her ass. His hand massaged her butt through her panties but it wasn't all that long before the man was sliding his hand inside her panties and before Kavita felt his hand stroking her little, bare ass.

"Do you know why I hired you?" the man asked.

Kavita moaned softly to herself. She couldn't let this happen, she was telling herself, and more than that, she couldn't let her boss know just how much she liked it. Kavita moaned softly again. "You hired me because I'm good at public relations, right?"

"Hell, no," the man told her. "I've got plenty of men with lots more experience than you who can do that just fine. No, I hired you just so I could get my hands on that ass of yours."

Kavita heard the man's chair creak as he stood and moved in behind her. She felt the man pull up her skirt and then she felt him pull down her panties. Kavita moaned as the man stroked her ass.

"Now," her boss told her, "you're going to submit yourself to me, totally and completely. Tell me you want me to do whatever I want to do with your body. Say it now."

Kavita moaned as she felt that hand stroke her butt. She couldn't help it. It felt so good.

"Say it," her boss told me. "Tell me you give you're giving yourself to me. Tell me you're making yourself my bitch."

Kavita moaned again. That hand stroked her ass, and Kavita moaned again. Her ass loved that hand. She couldn't take much more of that hand, but geez, she liked it so much. "I'm yours," she told her boss. "You can do whatever you want with me." She moaned again. "Oh geez, I don't care what you do to me," she said. "I'm your little fucking bitch and you can do whatever you want with me."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.