At the Movies - Cover

At the Movies

by Fishgullet

Copyright© 2005 by Fishgullet

Erotica Sex Story: A short, gentle remembrance of teenage love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Slow   .

Another lazy Saturday night and Speedo and I were sitting in the diner killing time over a plate of fries waiting for the late movie. Speedo's real name is Spivak but because he was on the swim team and wore those tight little speedo thingies; everyone called him 'Speedo.' One of our mutual friends declared he had cute buns, but I tried not to look, if you know what I mean.

The fries were still hot on the plate when Speedo's family rolled in with his sister who is two years younger and his brother, who is really younger. They waved, did their best to embarrass us only a little bit and took a booth on the other side. We decided it would be better to wait at the movie theater and began seriously devouring the fries and signaling for a check. Too late, his dad came over with sister in tow.

"Boys," He started with the 'you-had-better-listen-to-Dad' voice, "Do me a favor and take your sister to the movies with you."

Now Kristy was not my sister and for a girl, she was okay in my book. As long as I had been friends with Speedo, years, I had known his sister. She didn't rat on us when we took our model airplanes up on the roof of the house, lit them with lighter fluid and threw the planes into the air to watch them crash and burn. She never stole the Playboy either even though she knew where it was hidden.

But, out in public? With Speedo's sister? I would rather be caught in my underwear at the family reunion; the teenage embarrassment would have been less.

Speedo played it cool though. He wiped the grease from his hands with a napkin and spoke without looking up, "Will she behave?"

"She has no choice," his dad responded without missing a beat, "because if she doesn't, she will never be allowed to go to the movies without a parent again."

Kristy got the message and nodded her head vigorously. "I promise I'll be good."

Their dad reached for his wallet and pulled out $20. He handed it to Speedo and thanked us both. Speedo and I shrugged; it was a slow night anyway and we didn't have girlfriends at the time nor did we really expect any action on that front.

We piled into Speedo's car and off we went. We chose a movie, bought popcorn and drinks and headed into the theater. It was stadium seating and Kristy wanted to sit in the back row. The row was empty as was most of the theater and we trudged up the steps. We sat in the middle: Kristy, Speedo between us and then me.

The muzak was running along with the advertising slideshow when Speedo spotted Marybeth and her friend Julia walk in and take seats further down. He'd had a hardon for Marybeth for a long time and just never seemed to take the chance and make it happen. Julia was a fat, nasty wench who I couldn't stand, although Speedo didn't seem to mind her.

I was grinning at him and nudging him with my elbow. "Go on," I teased him, "go sit and talk to her."

Kristy looked at Speedo and saw me nudging him, so she did the same thing. The poor guy looked like he was gonna do it. He could ignore me because he could beat me up, but his sister, that was leverage he couldn't fight against.

Speedo got up, put the popcorn in my lap, and walked down to Marybeth. Kristy moved over next to me and asked me if I thought he was really going to do it. Speedo said something or other and pointed up to us. When the girls looked up I waved hello and felt slightly foolish. They talked a while longer and Speedo gave me a look. I nodded with a thumbs up and he sat down with Marybeth.

I was happy for the guy and I was little envious. I was also glad that Kristy was with me because I did not want to sit with fat Julia, no way.

Kristy broke my thoughts, "Do you think that she's pretty?" pointing to Marybeth and her brother.

"Yeah," I said thoughtfully, "and she has a nice, uh, figure." I was going to say "pair of tits" but I remembered I was talking to Speedo's sister.

"Her boobs are bigger than mine," Kristy replied and my eyebrows went up as my eyes went down to her chest. I had looked at them before but I now I really looked at them; they were a nice handful under her blouse.

"And," Kristy concluded, "she has fat thighs." I looked lower and Kristy had an athlete's legs because all of the Spivak kids swam. Kristy caught me looking and blushed.

"Hey, she's nice," I said in defense and dug out a handful of popcorn to hide my own discomfort at getting caught looking. Luckily the theater was mostly empty and no one sitting on our row or even near us.

The lights dimmed to half as the preview to the previews began and Kristy hissed at me, "that fat girl next to Marybeth is staring at us. Should I stick out my tongue at her?"

"I don't think..." I began and then realized that Kristy had already stuck out her tongue and made a face. Julia quickly turned around and seemed to exhale a huff. I was impressed. I told Kristy so and she took hold of my arm and held it.

The lights went out completely and the movie started. Kristy reached over for some popcorn while my hand was in the box and we touched. She giggled, snuggled up to me and kissed me, just a peck. She stared at me waiting to see what I would do.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.