Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With nary a hitch I got off to Albany to spend time with my hockey charges and get back home to spend a few days puttering and thinking around the house, but the evenings were all Gail. With our "beginning of relationship" ardor cooled we began to know each other better on other planes. Not that there wasn't a fair share of sex, but there was a lot more sharing of feelings besides orgasms. We were meshing into each others lives. My four weeks away from home were easier to handle when Gail bussed the 600 miles to Florida twice, and I got someone to cover for me on-call so I could drive back if I was within 5 or 6 hoursin Pensacola or Mobile. Although I never thought I would be doing it, I constantly checked the vacancies list for positions with the company based in Atlanta. When I got back to Atlanta for my week in the office before my 8 day hiatus I was able to swap off a road week with another rep who needed to be in Florida for a family wedding. It gave me over three weeks to be with, sleep with, and wake with the woman who had stolen my heart.

With all of the goals she set as a high school honor student now finally in place after they seemed so remote, Gail had a new confidence that made her seem more womanly, more down to earth, despite my fears that she might slide back at the first taste of failure. But, my time away made her see how self-sufficient she could be. She made everything work and made me feel like I had a real partner at home. I actually hadn't seen her for 8 days when I cruised into Atlanta early on that Saturday morning just as she was waking up. With little fanfare I crawled into her bed and made love to her. We were off to the shower together just cooing and touching each other as we washed. As she finished the rinse of her hair she pinned me to wall of the shower stall with her index finger in my chest.

"If you think that fast fuck is all you have in store for us, you are way wrong. I know we have plans for us today, but tonight I have plans for us so you better save your strength." She said in a husky voice that turned me to granite.

I chuckled at her words, knowing full well she meant every syllable. I sensed a mild uneasiness in our relationship and I think it was coming from my absenses.

This day had long been planned for her to drive in the city, on the freeways to be sure she was ready to get her drivers license. She drove around Metro Atlanta that day with me pointing out the sights and highlights of the area. She remembered some things she wanted to look for at a mall so we drove to the Perimeter and I let her take us where she wanted to go. Just watching her walk through the stores picking up clothes from formal dresses to under-things was a joy. She was a kid in a candy store. All of the things she secretly wished and hoped for were now reality. Although I thought she hadn't scratched the surface of her earning power, she could now afford most anything she wanted or liked, as if I wouldn't buy it for her if I thought it would make her happy. But she was very proud of herself and wanted to do and buy for herself. Occasionally she would pick up a blouse and hold it up to her and look in the mirror, then put it back. When her eyes approved she would turn on her heel and catch me staring (I can just watch her for hours) and look for my opinion. I loved her in anything. Sometimes while she was deep in the myriad of clothing racks and gondolas and I was in the main aisle she would look up and catch me staring and smile, mouthing a kiss. We left the mall, she $482 poorer, with an armful of bags and packages.

"I have so many new outfits for work, and nice things to wear when we go out. Between the two big shopping trips and the stuff we got the first day on the road, I'm pretty set until I get my first salaried check. That's something we have to talk about. When I start making real money I want to help you with the mortgage." She prattled as we drove towards home.

"Gail, that's not necessary, you don't need to do that." I said waving my hand.

"Robbie, If I can't I'll get a place of my own, even though I may never spend any time there. There's no need for you to support me. You've done so much for me, now I want to contribute." She insisted.

"Let's talk about it at home; we'll work out some sort of agreement." I said to let us both ponder the situation.

I didn't want to come right out and say that all of everything of each others would probably be ours someday, although, in my mind, I felt so sure of it. Our time together had been a 500 piece puzzle thrown in the air and landing in perfect place. I sensed she may have felt the same, but neither of us wanted to say anything so as not to jinx a thing.

When we got home I took the most of the bags and followed her up the steps. Watching her slight body in its almost 6 foot (probably actually 5 foot 9 or 10 inch) frame made me realize that how lucky I was. She weighed just 120 pounds the day she left Rita's spa, yet she was sufficiently round and fleshy in all the right places. Although shapely, seeing her nude then would make you think she needed to add a few pounds, despite having a fetching body. She told me she weighed 140 pounds in high school and lost that weight around her hips, thighs and belly by "bad lifestyle". The fact she used her feet as the main mode of transport kept her weight loss uniform on her hips and thighs, but starving and poor eating habits turned her then toned belly into a paunch she continually referred to as cottage cheese. Now after living 6 weeks as a normal human being, plus exercise, her belly was flat and tight and her hips were filling out just a bit. Besides the beautiful person inside the body I was in love with, her body was a bonus and she claimed to love me and mine in the same manner.

Inside she took the bags and packages from me and asked me to wait downstairs as she dashed up to her room and left off her shopping booty. She was back in a flash just as I looked out over the yard for the first time in a month or so. She turned me around and snaked her fingers around my waist and then up my back as she pulled her head close to my chest and inhaled deeply before tipping her head to look at me.

"We have to change some things in our relationship Rob. We've grown very comfortable with each other, and I know why. We really have fallen in love, haven't we?" She asked knowing my nod was at the ready. "I don't want to sleep in my room anymore; I want to sleep with you every night when you're here. Our agreement to sleep alone when we both had to work in the morning was fine before, but now I really hate being away from you. When I'm here alone I sleep in your bed, err... OUR bed, so I can feel and smell you. Sometimes I cry, and other times I play with myself thinking about you. There are guys at the plant that flirt with me, and some have asked me to lunch or dinner. I tell myself that if I found a guy who was HERE all the time I wouldn't be so lonely and frustrated, but you're all I want. I love you Rob and I want to be with you forever. My temp status expires this week and I'll get my salary next pay and I want to begin splitting everything with you. We should be an us."

"Oh God Gail, you're saying all of the things I want to say to you, but I'm afraid to; the C word. I've played out scenarios where I tell you to move out and then I could court you and be somehow less committed, but I can't. For the first time ever I'm really peeved at my job when it takes me away from you. I'm checking the vacancies list everyday online to see if I can land back here. I hate every moment I'm not with you and I really want to live together as if we're married, with the hope THAT can happen someday. I know we're moving too fast, but I can't find a good reason to jump off the ride. I hope you know that I haven't nor would I think of being with anyone else when I'm away, and I've had my chances. I really am the C word." I confessed.

"Say it."

"Committed."

"You?"

"Committed."

We stood and held each other after making one of the most uncomfortable relationship sureties ever. Her head rested on my shoulder and I heard cry in happiness. I held her all the tighter and wondered where this whole thing would bring us, but like before I was not afraid to follow where it led. She truly was everything I ever wanted in a woman, a partner, and a friend. I had to be sure I was not going to ever lose her.

I took her by the hand and walked outside through the patio doors. It was a warm late Fall early afternoon. With her clutching my arm as we walked to a contemplation bench I had near the bird feeders. We sat and wordlessly poured out our hearts, it seemed. The curtain of our feelings had been drawn to show all and we both liked it. I sought out her lips to kiss her and I saw she still was leaking tears of joy. I tasted one and helped her up. I needed to make love to her.

We stopped 3 times on the way back to the house to kiss deeply and each time my hands either went up her shirt to firmly squeeze and titillate her breast, or held and squeezed the round balls of her ass. My intention, once inside, was no secret. After going through the patio door she stepped 2 steps ahead of me and pulled my arm into the living room. She pulled a throw from the back of the sofa and laid it on the floor. She quickly shucked her pull-over blouse and undid her jeans taking them down with her underwear. Meanwhile I was kicking off my shoes and working myself out of my pants and shorts. I reached into the end table drawer for a condom and she blurted out a "no."

"You didn't need one this morning but you had it on before I could stop you. I started the bi-weekly patch a couple weeks ago and will go to the monthly one when the pharmacy gets them in. We are safe." She smiled as she invited me to the floor with her.

"How do you know we're safe?" I wondered, skeptical that such things worked.

"I just know. I haven't used birth control like this for 6 or 7 years, but you know. My boobs got tender a few days after the first patch and I just know. My fallopian tubes are blocked so getting pregnant may be a problem anyway. I need to have a procedure done after my first whole month on contraceptives. Now get down here with me."

What was supposed to be spontaneous now wasn't, but her lovely body beckoning on floor in front of the sofa was hard to turn down. To refill the passion in the situation I simple covered her body with mine and attached my mouth to her as her arms encircled me. Her thin hard body felt warm against me and I felt her trying to adjust her hips when my cock slipped into her. What I thought was against her thigh was apparently close to target. She exhaled deeply into my mouth as we broke lips.

"Oh Robbie you feel so fucking good inside of me, just you and not that damn latex. Love me and blast me full. I want to feel you dripping out of me." She groaned in my ear.

Now, I fashion myself a cocksman and would normally settle back on my knees and hold my lays legs and watch her boobs roll as I pounded her. (I guess I watched too many porno movies.) Right at this moment I was full of passion and with her arms around me and mine curled over her head, and my head buried in the nape of hers, I was rutting on her like a dog in heat and it felt awesome! She was moaning and groaning to beat the band, occasionally steeling her body against mine as she came. In just a few minutes I felt my cum rising and I did want to deposit it deep in her. I tipped my head slightly and nipped the lobe of her ear as I whispered, "I love you, here's my cum". Not exactly the talk of great romantics but in real passion heat, it worked.

Despite all of the sex we had, types ways and positions, this was the most satisfying of any coupling. Body to body, sweat sticking to both of us, cock slopping sounds filling the room, I came through gritted teeth as hard as I ever have. Just as began to shoot within her I felt her steel once more and as if there wasn't enough male and female love juices aiding our rut, she squirted her own ejaculate over both of our genitals as she squealed like a toy siren.

My rutting slowed and soon I was laid exhausted over her, panting in her ear.

"Mmmmmmm,... don't ever move. Your cock feels like it's wormed through me and at the base of my throat. You possess me, and I WANT to be possessed. I think I had sex pee or whatever they call it." She panted to my ear.

"Something. It was incredible." I said.

Although I didn't want the moment to ever end, I was shrinking out of her and she was leaking. Pressing on my arms I began lift myself and soon I was on my knees, jettisoned from her. She went to move as if to check out the mess just as I decided I would sweep her into my arms. I'm no Charles Atlas, but her even proportions made her easy to lift and carry up the wide staircase to the bath. Once on her feet she went right to the bidet and I to the shower for a quick rinse. As she straddled I didn't see the fountain so I asked if all was OK.

"I'm just enjoying squeezing you out of me; I've never felt it in me before." She sighed over the shower noise before I heard the tinkle of the fountain and she began to rinse herself. Moments later we met under the shower spray for a long kiss and hug.

With few more words said we sitting on the top of the stairs in our robes leaning, but not hugging, into each other perhaps processing all that had happened and all that was said today. Staring blankly through the window over the doorway at the trees bobbing in the breeze, we were both dumbstruck at it all.

"We've had a lot of sex, a lot of times when I thought you made love to me. But that, that was,... , ummmmm... altogether different Rob. I want you in so many ways, but I could trade them all for that. I hope I showed you as much love back. You got all I had. I'm speechless. Just, I love you and I want to be with you, make you happy and have you make me happy." Gail said as she stared off blankly.

"Shhhhh... " I answered. "We said it all without words; we know where this is now and where it will be."

We ended up dressing and going out, again with few words between us. We had been swept away. I took her to The Sage Woodfire Tavern, a place out the metro area and quiet. They always had a light jazz playing or a live jazz soloist to set the mood. I had a favorite booth there and Gus the owner could usually get it for me if I wanted to wait. This day I was lucky, they were just cleaning it and it was just before the dinner crowd. I let him pick Greek wine for us and ordered a house specialty of wood-fire seafood. I'm sure we looked like a scene from a bad movie, feeding each other off the skewers. The wine was perfect, a dry yellow-green fare with a lemon finish. We felt we were in heaven and the food and wine had the same ambience. We weren't stupid enough to think we could go home and create the same passion as before, but we were both willing to apply its feeling to whatever else we had planned for each other.

Simply put we were floating on the words and commitments we made earlier. If it weren't right, it wouldn't have felt so comfortable. We came within a hairs breadth of proposing to each other, pledging our love, lives and possessions to each other and we didn't feel a bit skittish about it. We felt so good we could barely speak, not out of fear or regret, but out of mutual relief that one of life's burdens had been challenged and met; we knew we found the spirit we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with.

We got coffee's to go and went outside to sit at one of the picturesque tables out along the Chattahoochee. The late fall cool meant there would be no outside service, but the picture was just as beautiful. The effects of the coffee dulled the effect of the wine to be sure I had a safe drive home with my love. I felt self-conscious about necking in the heavy dusk in full view of the Tavern should eyes want to search for us. When Gail informed me that "I want you in my mouth right here", I knew it was time to leave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.