Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The afternoon was fun after a light lunch. Harry's was everything I said it would be to her and she was very happy. Our cart was filled with veggies, fruits and a few meats plus seafood for her dinner special. She teased me all afternoon. While looking at bananas from across the aisle she cleared her throat to get my attention.

"Rob?" She said holding up one curved specimen. "Did I ever tell you how I loved these? So filling." She said as she rubbed her tummy.

Not an hour ago she had sucked all the starch from my banana, but just those words had me brewing already. I wanted to take her right in the store. I joined her in the tease as well holding up and admiring all sorts of erotically shaped fruit. When we finally left Harry's she was as excited as I.

We made the rest of our errand stops quickly in nervous sexual anticipation. Each time we looked at each other a knowing smirk rose on each of our faces. We both knew it could not wait until the evening. As we pulled into the drive of my home and parked we both quickly loaded our hands with bags and packages. We trod up the stairs to the kitchen level and set the bags down. As she went through each bag to take out things that had to go in the fridge, I went to the den and grabbed a condom from the drawer. I had to be inside of her.

I came up behind her at the counter while she chose the veggies for dinner and I put my arms around her and my lips next to her ear.

"I have just the fruit you need and I'll bet the sauce is prepared for it." I said as he exhaled deeply and melted back against me. I slipped my hands down and under her blouse and slid them up over her thinly covered breasts. I put my tongue in her ear and slid one hand down to unclasp and unzip her jeans.

She exhaled deeply as I pushed my hardness against her and then backed up and took both hands to lower her pants. She bent forward on her elbows on the counter, knowing what she wanted and how she was going to get it. She kicked her pants off one foot and backed her legs up a step away from the counter. My pants were undone in a jiffy and my cock popped out. I pulled my underwear over it and struggled to get the condom open. I sheathed myself and had a hand on her ass to steady her as I brought my cock up into her slot and pushed as she bent lower.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" we both moaned as I skewered her in relief.

"Ohhhh Rob! In a few weeks when I finish my period you'll be able to fuck me like this with no rubber and I can feel YOU against me!" She wailed.

I heard her words but had no response. I just wanted to be inside of her. I was falling in love and wondering if I wasn't falling faster than she. Her soft groans and mewls as I thrust in and out of her were driving me crazy. I knew I couldn't last long. I loved getting laid, but this was such a satisfying deed, making us both climax together to each others testaments of love. She spread her arms out further on the counter resting her shoulders on it while her legs seemed to be a little rubbery as they gave in to my thrusts. She was coming pretty hard when I felt myself rising fast. I know she was paranoid about internal ejaculation, even with a condom; I didn't want to spoil her pleasure. So, I pulled out just as my first spurts of semen began to fill the sheath. I took my cock in my hand and stroked and pulled my orgasm out and she went to her knees and thrust her fingers to her pussy to finish her own last spasm. She turned slightly to me and put her other hand on my cock and gently coaxed what I had left to draw from my balls. The reservoir at the tip hung heavier and heavier as I filled as she smiled at me, still stroking her clit a bit. Suddenly she let my cock go and fell hard against the counter and blew out a long "OHhhhhhhhhhhhh" as she came. She dropped her head and then stood beside me and hung onto my shoulders.

It was a spontaneous love making that we both felt to our cores. As we both caught our breaths she pulled the condom from me and bent and kissed me on the shaft. Still holding my rubber in her hand she hugged me tightly and put her mouth next to my ear.

"Tonight you'll do me bareback in my backdoor and you can spray me full. I want it so bad now, don't make me wait." She said shocking me a bit.

"Do you know what you're getting into?" I whispered back.

"I've done it to make boyfriends happy when we didn't have rubbers, but that was a long time ago. It was OK, but it will be heaven with you... I love you!" She exclaimed without a worry.

We went off and cleaned up and came back to finish putting things away. Whenever our eyes caught each other there was a little grin or smile. Finally we went to each other and stood there necking like teenagers at first lust. After a few moments our lips broke and we stood holding each other.

"I don't want to hurt you later. You always say I'm big, you did it with boys before." I said warning her and letting her know that I didn't want to cause her pain.

"I'm not ashamed of being a bad girl before. Having sex made me happy and feel like I was loved. I did things to make my boyfriends happy. It was uncomfortable sometimes but I usually liked it overall. I liked pleasing them. I LOVE you and it will be good because you are a good lover and you love me. No more talk about it, OK? Let the night happen. Now, you work on finding a wine for dinner and do whatever little jobs you need to do. I need to brush up on my kitchen skills so I don't make you sick." She giggled as she slapped my butt.

I knew she was preparing shrimp so I went to the wine cabinet and found a good white and put it on ice to chill. I did have a few little chores in the yard to finish up and I set about doing them. Then as I walked through the house I enjoyed her kitchen aromas and knew dinner would be good. I went to the computer and checked my flight reservations to New York. The USOC had an ice training facility right next to the airport in Albany and a Hilton Garden Inn right behind it. I liked going there because I didn't need to rent a car and go through that hassle. I was set for my trip, even though leaving Gail behind made me feel a little empty. We would have to get used to it.

Gail made lime shrimp scampi over risotto that impressed me to no end. I love garlic and she loaded it with long thin sweet slices of the bulbs she picked out at Harry's. She truly had cooking skills that she need only brush up on. She was very proud and happy that I enjoyed her meal so much. She shooed me from the kitchen after we ate and drank in the candlelit dining room. My pleas to help clean up went on deaf ears. It was after 8 o'clock and I went to the den and began watching the baseball playoffs. Just before nine she came in and slid onto the sofa to watch as well. As the time crept towards 10 she whispered into my ear.

"I'm going upstairs to shower. You can jump in right after I get out. While you're in I'll put on my new lingerie for you and make myself sexy for you."

"You're already sexy." I smiled back.

"Wait until you see me later then." She smirked.

I heard Gail get out of the shower and pad into her room. Just before she closed the door she called out, "Rob? Shower's yours."

I couldn't hide the fact that I was excited, despite the fact we had already made love twice today. At that moment I could not have loved anyone more.

When I got into my shower I noticed a very special aroma from the soap she had used and then I saw she had replaced mine with her bar and I was supposed to use it. I took a longer shower than usual to be sure I was squeaky clean and had conditioned my hair fully, something she had bugged me about.

I looked for a towel after I got out and noticed the rack was empty but one had been laid out for me on the counter. When I picked it up a pair of colored underwear fell out, obviously for me to wear. They were slight and accented my package. She knew what she wanted. I dried my hair and slipped on the special thong she had for me and opened the door into my (our) bedroom and noticed right away a change in the lighting. Four water candles flickered in four locations as she lay on the bed, the light playing games with her features. She was beautiful and alluring lying there with a little smile for me. It was then I realized that she was not there for me, but I was there for her. I hadn't thought I was selfish about our love making today, and she had certainly had her special moments, but I had been the receiver, not the giver, it seemed. I just thought of what she said earlier: "I want to get totally sexed up tonight, to wear my new sexy clothes and turn you on so you can drive me crazy."

For a moment I was pissed off at myself for being such a hard head. I knew that pleasing her would make me happy as well, and the way she wanted me to finish her was one of my special kinks and I did adore her sweet ass. The thought of my cock disappearing into her most personal place had me raging in my new undies.

I went to her and covered her body with mine and took her mouth to mine. Long probing tongue kisses amid her giggles as my cock poked her made her happy and anxious. She may have had her pussy eaten before, but I was sure it was never eaten like I planned to do it tonight. I moved my mouth from hers and swabbed her neck and ears with my tongue as in slid down her body far enough to get to her breasts. Her sexy outfit peeled down easily to let her tits fall out and into my mouth. I was about to give her nipples a treat.

The shape and curve of her breasts change wonderfully when she reclines. Standing they look like pointy cones, but when she lies they fall into such perfect breasts, thick wide and accented perfectly by their low center nipples. When excited her nubs get to about double the size of a fresh pencil eraser, easy to latch onto. If we ever got married and had children, I would surely be jealous. I already knew how sensitive her little buttons were but that night they tingled outwardly as I sucked and chewed on the little pleasure makers. As she squirmed under me, resisting the urge to touch herself, she sighed deeply as she was close to a spontaneous orgasm. I felt I was almost torturing her when I began to move down her body, kissing her flatter belly and navel through the fabric of her outfit.

Once I settled between her legs I saw the 3 snaps that held the crotch together and quickly dispensed with them and hooked my thumbs on the sides and pushed the tin fabric up, kissing my way back up her belly so I could lick and "eat out" her belly button, making her giggle and squirm deliciously under me. Her anticipation was building.

I went back down over her belly and abdomen and spread her legs out and back opening her up for me. I kissed and licked all around her mound delighting in the smooth texture of her hairless crotch. In the dim candlelight of the room, her pussy was as pretty as any flower God had created. I titillated her lips with the tip of my tongue raising her anticipation as I heard her breaths grow short and fast. I put the flat of my tongue at the base and pressed hard into her as I licked up over her clit and kissed it, sucking it just a bit. Using my thumbs I opened her and licked her as deeply inside as I could, finishing once again with a peck at her excited clit. A heavy sigh from her told me she could not wait any longer for hard stimulation. I pursed my lips and dove to her clit like it was a little cock or upturned nipple. With my lips around it and my tongue going crazy on it she shuddered as she signed in some relief. My chin was settled into her lips as my tongue began a long dance on her clit as her groans and peaks began to hiccough from her throat. From time to time she would put a hand on the back of my head with my not knowing if it were affection or encouragement. All I did know was that she was leaking profusely and it tasted so much like HER, nectar I had tasted before with her that I was getting addicted to. The backs of her thighs were on my shoulders and my arms were around her legs to prevent her from moving my sexy feast. Hearing her mewls and little screams and throat catches only made me crazier with passion and when she tried to shake herself from me, I knew she was reaching her high peak, something I planned on driving her past until her pussy turned into an open nerve ending. My grip on her thighs was as great as it had been as she fought to extract my mouth from her but my tongue was firmly rasping over and over her clit as she leaked profusely into my mouth. She wasn't squirting, but if she were able to coordinate her spasms, it may have been. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold her and each time I heard her purr and scream deep in her throat I kept telling my self that 10 more seconds was enough but then I could taste her and think I should flush her even more. Finally she pieced together one two word sentence, "PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE ROB!!", as she inhaled deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.