Shadowman - Cover

Shadowman

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Off in the distance I heard native drums beating out a slow rhythm, then another shadow passed by our door. I got up and went to see what was going on. Sat cross-legged outside our hut was an old native. How old I couldn't tell, but he could have been anywhere between 50-80 years old.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   .

I sat alone in my flat staring at the wall, everything I had gained over the last few weeks didn't come close to compensate to what I had lost. How did this all come about, well just a few short weeks ago my young wife Wendy and I went on safari to Kenya; it was going to be a holiday of a lifetime. We stayed in one of those luxury hotels that had native huts as rooms but with all mod cons built in. It was on our last night that the nightmare happened.

I was asleep weary from a day out in the bush when I was awoken by a shadow passing over my bed.

"What the blazes?" I sat up and looked down at my sleeping wife.

Off in the distance I heard native drums beating out a slow rhythm, then another shadow passed by our door. I got up and went to see what was going on. Sat cross-legged outside our hut was an old native. How old I couldn't tell, but he could have been anywhere between 50-80 years old.

"What do you want?" I asked aggressively.

"You've got a petty young white women," she whispered.

"What!" I snapped, "What's my wife got to do with anything."

"Everything," he chuckled.

I got very angry and advanced towards him, intent on physically removing him. I got within a few feet when he held up his hand and I was stopped in my tracks.

"What the fuck?" I spat.

"I have a proposition for you," he said putting his hand down and freeing my body.

Well I can tell you that I was scared and would have like nothing more than to return to bed and wake up next morning and all this would have been a dream.

"All I want is for you to give me your wife for the rest of the night," he said.

"What!" I snapped, "are you out of your mind."

"If I was out of my mind," he chuckled, "I would have chosen an old and ugly women."

"Clear off or I'll ring for the police," I said very angry now.

"It's your choice," he said as if I hadn't said anything, "you give me your wife voluntary or I will take her."

"That's it," I snapped and tried to move but again I found I couldn't.

"If I take her you won't get her back," he chuckled, "she will become a slave to my cock and will do anything I tell her. She won't even be going home with you."

I wanted to reach out and squeeze the life out of him but my body wouldn't obey me.

"Now if you give her to me for this one night not only will she go home with you as an extra bonus I will bestow on you the power of the shadow," he said. "So what's it be?"

His white teeth bright in the moonlight as he smiled.

"Fuck off," I spat, knowing that my Wendy loved me and would never betray me.

"Your choice," he said and like a puff of smoke he rose to his feet.

I felt more than saw them but suddenly half a dozen young black men surrounded me. I was grabbed and was literary carried back into my hut where my lovely wife was still sleeping.

"Hold him and keep him quiet," the old man ordered.

My arms were held tightly behind my back and a black hand clamped over my mouth. All I could do was watch and the old man stood beside the bed and look down at Wendy's sleeping form.

He reached out and threw back the covers to expose her nakedness to the room. I struggled strongly now but I was held in a vice like grip. His gnarled old hands moved over her smooth skin and Wendy's body rolled over on to her back but she didn't appear to wake up.

"Such a beauty," he muttered his hands still moving over her.

His hands massaged her twin peaks, something she just loves during our lovemaking, then slowly he carried on moving his hands down her body to where her legs were slightly parted.

"You should have given her to me," he chuckled, "then at least I would have let you kept her, now she will be mine until I tire of her."

His fingers moved between her legs and slowly Wendy opened them more and more; I tried to break free but it was impossible. He now opened his trousers and produced his very large member, 8 or 9 inches at least and with a push on her head she turned so he could push it into her opened mouth.

"It's done," he laughed loudly, "doesn't matter what you do now she's mine."

I couldn't tell if Wendy's was awake or still asleep but I could see that she was sucking on his large black cock.

"One she had my cock inside her she is lost to you forever," he laughed.

He pulled out of her mouth.

"No, no put it back," she moaned in her sleep.

"See," he laughed. "Time to stretch her."

He moved down to the bottom of the bed and climbed on. He grabbed her ankles and roughly pulled her legs apart. I could now see her eyes snap open and her mouth opened to yell. But instead of yelling she didn't make a sound but just opened her legs a little wider and groaned as he entered her. She wrapped her arms and legs around his skinny body and moved under him as he thrust into her. She thrashed about almost constantly having orgasm after orgasm until at last they were still.

"Don't leave me," she whined as he lifted off her.

He stood in front of me and waved off my captures.

"She mine now," he laughed, "try if you can to get her back."

"Wendy, Wendy," I cried as I rushed over to the side of the bed.

"Come back, please don't leave me," she shouted not looking at me for she had only eyes for her black master. "Please do anything you want but come back."

"Wendy," I reached out and shook her roughly.

"Fuck off," she said looking at me briefly.

"See," he laughed.

He pointed at one of his followers and nodded.

"No," I shouted as I saw his intent.

I tried to get between the advancing young guy and Wendy but I was roughly knocked to the ground.

"No, please," I whimpered as the sound from the bed reached me.

Many hands lifted me to my feet so I could see the young man thrusting between my wife's open legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.