The Plan - Cover

The Plan

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2005 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: A perfect plan to turn young girls into sex slaves

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   MaleDom   First   Anal Sex   .

The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform. -- Dr. Alfred Kinsey


Part I

I was admiring my work; a small room, with a large bed and a couple chairs with a table. It had a toilet, sink, and shower that I plumbed in myself. Along one wall was a large two-way mirror. Above the mirror was a small hidden camera which could view the room. Fairly Spartan, it had thick soft carpet on the floors and the concrete walls were covered with colorful wall hangings, both to provide warmth and deaden sound. The lights were recessed into the ceiling and covered with unbreakable glass. That's where the speakers were located as well. The door only opened from the outside or by use of a special magnetic key from the inside. From the inside, it looked as though there was no way out.

You see, I built this little hide away in a converted air raid shelter. I bought the house and wasn't told that it had an abandoned shelter on the property. Apparently, the owners before the owners I bought from, built it. But with the end of the cold war, it was abandoned and the surrounding forest encroached and covered the traces. I found it by accident, tripping over it, while out looking for mushrooms in the forest.

It took me a while to get the heavy door open and when I did it was just bare concrete walls inside. It had been stripped of all supplies. I built the interior walls, and put in the air system and the plumbing and finished the decorating. It was ready now and I knew just what I wanted to use it for.

Meticulous planning would be required. But I was a meticulous sort. One only need look at the shelter to see that. Since I don't know you and how trustworthy you are, I won't detail my plan. How do I know you won't try it yourself? But it wasn't difficult. It just had to be done precisely. The drugs could be purchased. The van could be rented. The handcuffs could be purchased. That's all you need to know.


The two girls woke up, groggy from the effects of the drug. When they got their wits about them, they looked around their new quarters. I was watching from behind the mirror. They had no idea I was there and no idea where they were. Then they noticed they had no clothes. I could see the fright flood their countenances. It was a bit funny, watching them scurry around the room looking for something to wear, and finding nothing. The shocks were piling up and I could see the fright turning to panic. That was not what I wanted. I turned on the music. Soft classical music started in the player. I slowly turned up the sound until the two girls heard it. They looked around trying to locate the sound.

The music had the desired effect; they quit panicking. They both sat on the bed and started to cry. I'd let them have their cry. I went outside, back to my house and prepared some food. I knew the girls would be hungry.

I watched the girls from my house using the hidden camera, which I had cabled to small monitors in several rooms of my house. I could see and hear what they were doing at all times. I waited until the girls had cried themselves out. They were talking with each other, trying to figure out what had happened and where they were. Their guess as to what had happened was remarkably astute. The where, they had no inkling.

I headed back to the shelter. On the wall next to the mirror was a cabinet door, locked. I put in a pass-through in the interior wall I constructed behind the cabinet. I put the food, fried chicken and potato salad, comfort food for the girls, into the pass-through along with some cans of Coke, paper plates and plastic knives and forks.

I closed and locked the back of the pass-through. I picked up the microphone and softly announced, "Open the cabinet." Their heads darted about trying to locate the voice. They looked at each other, then at the cabinet.

"Should we?"

"I don't know. I'm scared."

"Me too."

"What could be in there?"

"Maybe clothes."

I laughed to myself. No darlings, there won't be any clothes. You are too beautiful to cover those fine little pubescent bodies. But I did need to learn their names. I couldn't very well address them as the redhead and the brunette.

The redhead got up and approached the cabinet. I had unlocked it so it opened easily. She peered inside and exclaimed, "Chicken. I'm starving." She dug the food from the cabinet and transferred it to the table.

The brunette said, "I don't think I'm hungry."

The other sat down and the table and started eating. "It's good. Hot too."

The brunette joined her after a few minutes. Once she started eating, she seemed to regain her appetite. Well and good. I left the girls to their devices, waiting for them to be in the proper frame of mind. The light was programmed to turn off at ten and come back on at seven in the morning. It would be pitch dark in the shelter except for the dial of the clock. It gave off enough light, once your eyes adjusted, to keep from tripping on things. When I built the place, I had thought it would be complete darkness. But that can cause undesirable effects. People have gone off their rockers locked in caves with complete dark. I didn't want that. Everything had to be controlled to reach the planned outcome. I could be patient. No one would know they were here. No one could find them here. Unlike the others, who were eventually caught, I had no accomplices to rat me out. Everything was proceeding according to plan.


I arose at 6:00, prepared my breakfast, and something for the girls. At seven, I was in the shelter waiting for the light to come on. In a flash the room was awash in light. The redhead was curled up on the bed. She looked so beautiful. I stared at her. The redhead was perfect. The brunette was behind her on the bed and I didn't have as good a view of her. She was a little skinnier than my preference, but it was too late now to pick a different pair. The perfection of the redhead made up for any imperfections in the brunette.

I opened the pass-through and put the food in. The snick of its closing was enough to rouse the girls. They looked around, confused. It came to them where they were. The brunette was first out of bed and to use the toilet. She looked uncomfortable, peeing where her friend could watch. But that was the plan. The shower had no door either. The entire room was open to view from my vantage point behind the mirror. When the brunette had finished the redhead peed as well.

Just as she finished, I spoke, "Breakfast is in the cabinet." The redhead jumped up and frantically looked around, afraid someone had just watched her pee, so vulnerable. But that was part of the plan. They had to feel vulnerable so that they would eventually need to rely on me. "Open the cabinet."

This time it was the brunette who opened it. She carried the food over to the table. The girls looked around again before finally letting their hunger take over. They applied themselves to the food.

I waited, admiring their youthful beauty and thinking how glorious it would be when I finally took them. Which one would be first? I daydreamed about the first time with each girl, my cock growing hard in the process. I took it out and slowly stroked it watching the girls eat, imagining it was my cock their lips were wrapped around. I shot my cum onto the wall below the mirror and slumped into the chair. I was spent.

I smiled and waited. When the girls were done, I picked up the mike, "Put the trash in the cabinet." They looked around. "NOW," I said in a menacing rumble. They bounced up and gathered the trash from dinner and breakfast and stuffed it in the cabinet before closing it and retreating to the bed.

Good, they were in the proper frame of mind, nervous and unsure. "What is your name?"

"Who are you?" the brunette asked.

I let the silence hang in the air. When they realized I wasn't going to answer the question they exchanged a look. "Cassandra," replied the redhead.

"Natalie," said the brunette. She looked a little like a young Natalie Wood. Cassandra was a perfect name for the redhead. I liked the names.

"Thank you," I said. "Relax and enjoy your stay."

Natalie, staring at the ceiling, let fly, "You're going to kill us. How can we relax? We don't have any clothes."

It would be an interesting experiment to find out which was more upsetting to the girls, being naked or being killed. But I had a plan to execute. "You've been watching too many bad movies. I don't intend to kill you, and if you behave, you will not be harmed."

"How can we trust you?"

"You don't need to trust me. You simply have to do as you are told," I said in a soothing voice. "Consider, do you know who I am?" They both shook their heads. "Do you know where you are?" They stared, aware of how little they knew. "Exactly. You pose no danger to me as long as those two things stay true. I have no need to harm you. I will be back."

"How did you bring us here? Are you asking for a ransom?" the brunette cried out. I laughed. If they only knew it was just their luck. My plan was ready and they happened to be at the right place at the wrong time. That, and the beauty of the redhead was enough. But they had to learn not to question me. I flipped the lights off including the dial of the clock. Inside, it was total darkness. I had a gentle light from the controls in front of me to give me some reference point. I heard the girls stumbling about. Finally, a scream. Enough. I slowly brought the lights up. The girls ran together and clung to each other.

"Remember, I told you must behave."

They said nothing, simply clung to each other on the bed. Good. I removed the trash and headed back to the house. I smiled as I walked; things were going according to plan. I wondered how long it would be.

Originally, I was going to be much more brutal. There would be no light at night. There was to be no clock and the lights would come on and go off at irregular intervals. Meals would be irregular. Destroying a person's internal clock also destroys their will. But the side effects were also brutal. I finally decided on the slower but safer way.

People are so free with their admonitions, calling so and so a monster. But people don't understand the real nature of the world. It's like Frankenstein. They call his construct the monster. But his creature wasn't a monster. Frankenstein was the monster. His creature simply wanted to live and be loved. His creation wanted the good, but Frankenstein, and his fear, made his creation act in an evil way. So it is with people. The wrong person is called a monster.


And so it went for the next week. I was the girls' only contact outside the room. They were dependent on these visits for a break from the boredom. I also supplied all of their essentials for life, food, drink and supplies. Once, when Natalie was showering, I showed up unexpectedly. I watched her shower admiring the slim beauty of my brunette.

"You look beautiful in the shower, Natalie."

She tried to cover herself, then realized I had been seeing her naked for several days now. She quickly rinsed and turned off the water, dripping in the shower. "Could we please have some towels?"

Cassandra, who had been sitting on the bed, seconded her, "Yes, please, Sir."

"But you would wear them if I gave you towels."

"No. We promise. Don't we Cassie?" Natalie said to Cassandra.

"Yes," she said. "We promise. We'll only use them to dry off. Standing in the shower waiting to dry is a pain."

"I'll think about it," I said. I got the desired behavior; they didn't continue to beg. I brought two towels the next day. The girls were suitably appreciative, thanking me profusely. I doubt the girls realized how far they had come, thankful for a simple towel. I would bet that they whined about the simplest little inconvenience before. Their parents should be thankful to me when they get their little darlings back. The girls will be very appreciative from now on.

After a few days, they started conversations with me. But I limited them, simply ignoring question on topics I didn't want them to discuss. If they persisted, the conversation ended for the day. They soon learned and obeyed. Twice, Natalie asked for clothing. The first time, I didn't make another sound until dinner. The second, Cassandra upbraided her. When Natalie apologized, I began speaking again. They needed my voice. My voice was the sound of life and escape to them, even though they didn't realize it.


When they had become suitably dependent on me, I started the next phase. I came back between breakfast and lunch when the girls would be rested but also full of energy. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," they replied expectantly, glad for a break from the boredom.

"You are doing very well. It is time to start the training."

They exchanged a puzzled look. "Training?" Natalie asked.

I had several books I had purchased in preparation for this moment, Joy of Sex, Kama Sutra, Picture Book of Sexual Love, The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women and others of the same kind. I knew they would be bored; reading these books would keep them focused on sex and learning how to please a man. It was part of the plan. I loaded the books in the cabinet. The girls looked eager. They had come to associate the sound of the cabinet opening with pleasure, or at least the end of boredom.

"Open the cabinet."

Cassandra and Natalie both came over. They opened it and their eyes lit up when they saw the books. Their excitement turned to confusion as they perused the titles.

"These are all about sex," Natalie said.

"Yes. They contain much useful information," I told them. They looked at each other, understanding what the books must mean.

"Is this what the training is about?" asked Natalie.

"Indeed," I assured them. "Cassandra, have you ever made love to a man?" She blushed scarlet and vigorously shook her head. "How about you, Natalie?"

"No," she answered barely audible.

"Well, let's get started," I said.

Again, confusion flooded their features. "But, there's no one here."

"You can practice on each other until you get good enough." I said.

Confusion was replaced by revulsion. "Ick," hissed Natalie. "With a girl?"

I had expected this initial reaction. I left the shelter, the silence heavy for them. I watched them from the house. They agreed it was disgusting to 'do it' with a girl. But Cassandra was worried. Maybe they should, she argued. Natalie was adamant. The argument continued sporadically through lunch. They also started looking through the books, commenting on various parts and pointing out some of the illustrations and pictures to each other. I could tell they were both excited and scared by the prospect of doing what was in the books. Like all young people their age, they wanted with all of their being to experience the forbidden joys of sex, but it was forbidden. These two could let their volition be controlled by me, could experience the joys of sex without guilt, since they were being 'forced.'

Several times, one of the girls would point out something and ask, with barely suppressed excitement, "Do you think he'll make us do this?" They understood perfectly what was going to happen and were already preparing themselves to cooperate. The plan was succeeding. I sat, sipping my soup as the time wore on. Finally, Cassandra noticed that lunch had not arrived. It was almost two when she took up the argument again.

"Look at the time. He didn't bring lunch. What if he leaves us to starve?" Cassandra pleaded.

"He won't let us starve," Natalie said unconvincingly.

"What if he did? We don't know how to get out of here. We could starve. When he comes back, say you'll do it. Please."

I watched Natalie wrestle with herself. In truth, they had already convinced each other and themselves. They were excited, but trying to cover it. Then quietly, "Okay."

Cassandra hugged her, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I hurried to the shelter. The girls were still holding hands as I arrived. "Are you ready for the first lesson?"

Cassandra quickly answered, "Yes sir."

"Natalie?" I asked. She nodded looking down. "Natalie, my sweet." Her head came up to listen to me. "Don't be downcast. You are about to embark on the most pleasant journey of all; learning about physical love. Smile and enjoy."

"Yes sir," she said, more animated this time.

"Have either of you French kissed a boy?" I asked. Natalie nodded but Cassandra shook her head no. "Okay. That is an excellent place to start. Natalie, show Cassandra how to French kiss, please."

I watched as Natalie struggled with herself. Finally, her slender body leaned forward and their lips touched. It was a moment before I saw their lips part and the real kiss began. Natalie quickly broke the kiss. "Is that okay, sir?"

"Do you think she knows how to kiss?"

Natalie understood. "More?" she asked.

"Yes, until you both know how to kiss very well. Don't cheat. Take your time and learn well," I said.

Natalie leaned in again. This time they both parted lips and started kissing at once. This one was a real kiss. I could feel the passion building. Soon, they forgot who they were kissing and were captured by the pleasure.

"Natalie, put your hand on her tit," I said. She hesitated but then rested her hand on Cassandra's breast. "Natalie, I know you touch yourself and you know what feels good. Do that to Cassandra. Make her feel good." Natalie's hand started to stroke and caress Cassandra's tit, tweaking and playing with her hard nipple.

Cassandra was making small mewling sounds deep in her throat from the pleasure. Natalie took the next step on her own. Her hand moved to the other tit, playing with it and making its nipple as hard and distended as the first.

My cock had swelled in my pants. I unzipped and pulled my cock free before sitting back in the chair. I stroked my cock slowly as I watched. I didn't want to cum too soon. Watching these first time lezzy lovers could make me pop a nut all too quickly.

"Lay back on the bed, Cassandra," I instructed.

They broke their kiss and Cassandra moved to the center of the bed, lying on her back. Her breath was ragged from the passion surging through her body. "Continue, Natalie," I said.

Natalie bent down and kissed her again, her hand seeking out Cassandra's breast. I let them get into it again before telling Natalie, "Now, kiss and suck on her nipples." Obediently, Natalie bent her head and began kissing, licking and sucking on Cassandra's tits. Cassandra's eyes were closed as her whole being was caught up in the carnal sensations firing her body.

I was stroking my cock, the pre-cum dripping from its tip. I wanted to run into the room and jam my cock in Cassandra's virgin pussy, or tell Natalie to lap her pussy juice up. I had to work to control my own desires and let this develop naturally. Rushing it could undo all of the work so far. The girls were so close. "Spread your legs, Cassandra." Natalie looked up, aware that a boundary was about to be passed, as Cassandra followed my direction. "Continue, Natalie." She bent her head and took the nipple in her lips. I could see wetness on Cassandra's spreading pussy lips. "Natalie, touch Cassandra between her legs. Touch her like you touch yourself."

This was a pivotal moment. I held my breath as Natalie hesitated. But I had an ally. "Please?" begged Cassandra. It wasn't just me; it was Cassandra asking as well.

Natalie's hand found Cassandra's mound and began moving over her pussy. She knew exactly what to do. I had been right. Natalie must have played with herself many times. Her hand seemed to move by instinct. Cassandra was breathing hard and her hips were pushing up against the pleasure giving hand. Natalie's hand was a blur over the wet pussy and clit as she sucked and bit at Cassandra's nipples. Cassandra was mouthing unintelligible words and moans. My own pace picked up. I was close. Cassandra's body went rigid, seemed to be vibrating as she moaned her cum. My cum blasted from my cock, soaking the wall in front of me as my balls convulsively emptied themselves. It was one of the best cums I'd had in years, all brought on by my captive little darlings. I fell back against the chair.

When I opened my eyes, Natalie had pulled away from Cassandra. I could see the confusion etched in her face. She had just made love to another woman and she had been into it. She must have enjoyed it as well. Cassandra opened her eyes, the satiation suffusing her face. "God," was all she said. I watched Natalie, the disgust never returned but the uncertainty was there. We'd see what the next step would need to be. Cassandra looked pleased.

"Congratulations girls. That was sexy as hell. You look like you had a good time Cassandra," I said.

"I never felt anything like that before, even when I did myself," she said.

Natalie fell back on the bed. I'd let the girls recover before doing anything more. It was a successful first step.

So many of our neighbors are stuck in their conventional viewpoints. They don't understand the real nature of passion and pleasure. I was opening a whole world to my girls. I was going to create women who could enjoy pleasure, sexual pleasure in all of its majesty. I would be the person to reap the benefits of this training. I could hardly wait for them to be ready for my cock


Part II

At the house, I cleaned up and started dinner. The girls would be hungry having missed lunch. They were still on the bed talking quietly. I upped the gain on the speakers. Now I could hear.

"... not right," Natalie said.

"It was really beautiful," Cassandra replied.

"For you," Natalie responded.

There was a pause as Cassandra digested Natalie's statement. "I could make you feel good. You know, the same way."

"We're not supposed to do that," Natalie said.

"Yes we are. Sir said we're supposed to practice. He didn't say we were only supposed to practice when he's here."

"What if he gets mad?" Natalie asked.

"I don't think he will. He said to practice," Cassandra argued reasonably. Natalie hesitated. Cassandra turned towards her and pushed her flat on the bed, bending down to kiss Natalie.

They kissed as Cassandra ran her hands over Natalie's small pointed tits. Cassandra wasted no time. Her hand trailed down over Natalie's flat stomach and started rubbing her pussy. Natalie's legs parted as the pleasure increased. Cassandra knew something about pussys as well. She bent her head and kissed and licked at Natalie's small tits. Natalie must have still been worked up from the earlier lovemaking as she quickly reached her climax. Cassandra's hand was a blur over her pussy as Natalie cried out and her body shivered, her hips coming up off the bed as juice poured from her pussy. Cassandra stopped as Natalie's body went limp and she fell back to the bed.

Cassandra lay next to her new lover and gently kissed her. They snuggled together.

I was hot, even though I had just shot buckets of cum. My cock ached as I pulled it out. Jacking it, I only lasted a few strokes before I was pouring my cum out onto the kitchen floor. I had to hang onto the counter to keep from falling. "Shit," I said to myself. "Those two are even hotter than I could have wished for."


For dinner, I brought along a split of champagne to celebrate. The girls got just the tiniest bit tipsy from the champagne. I was glad to reward them for their correct behavior this afternoon.

After I had them clean up I went back to the house but I watched closely to see if there were any unintended effects from the afternoon. The girls were quiet and reflective. They both showered and dried off with their precious towels. They talked a little, avoiding the topic of the sex this afternoon. But I could tell it was in the forefront of their thoughts. Good, very good.

The next day I asked them to practice kissing some more.

Natalie spoke up, "But we know how to kiss."

"That is the first thing you need to learn - there is always room for improvement. No one is the perfect lover. There is always a better technique, more passion, stronger affinities that a lover can employ. Practice girls, practice what you learned yesterday." I left them with lunch and returned to the house.

They ate lunch in silence. Afterwards, Natalie retreated to the bed. Cassandra joined her. There was a very short argument similar to the previous day. I had the feeling Natalie was arguing more for form. Cassandra quickly convinced her to lay back. Cassandra brought her to a jolting orgasm and after a rest, Natalie returned the favor. Tomorrow they would be ready for more.


The script followed much the same patter as before. But this time, as Cassandra was kissing and licking Natalie's tits and her hand moved to touch Natalie's pussy, I told her, "Cassandra, kiss even lower."

She looked up, confused.

"Kiss lower, across her belly," She did, kissing lower until she came to the small patch of hair on Natalie's mons. She stopped, unsure what to do. Or maybe she knew but hesitated to cross this line. But I knew what I wanted her to do and I was the boss, "Lower." Her head bent lower, across the patch of hair and kissed at the top of Natalie's pussy. "Lay between her legs." She obeyed, again looking up expectantly, awaiting directions. "Use your thumbs to spread her and use your tongue to kiss and lap at her pussy."

Cassandra bent forward, her tongue touching Natalie's pussy, then swiping up her crack. When it touched her clit, Natalie jumped from the sudden sensation. Cassandra giggled. Her tongue gently circled the sensitive nub as Natalie moaned her approval.

"Use your tongue and lips to bring her pleasure. Suck on her clit. Fuck her with your mouth," I said quietly.

Cassandra didn't need much encouragement, lapping and sucking at Natalie's sopping pussy like she was starving. Natalie was bouncing around on the bed from the intense assault on her pussy. It wasn't long before Natalie let out a long moan and was cumming. Cassandra lapped at her clit as Natalie clenched the bed sheets. Natalie went limp after her climax. Cassandra continued staring at her pussy for a while. Finally, she moved up next to Natalie and snuggled.

When Natalie had recovered, I spoke, "Your turn Natalie."

She nodded, still a little dazed from her orgasm. Cassandra lay back on the bed, anticipation on her face. 'Little Cassandra is looking forward to getting her pussy eaten, ' I said to myself, smiling.

Natalie stared at Cassandra's pussy before bending forward and running her tongue up the musky cleft. Cassandra moaned in pleasure. Encouraged, Natalie spread her lips and licked at the red heart of Cassandra's pussy.

"Yes," Cassandra moaned. "Do it."

Natalie attacked the hot pussy in front of her like Cassandra had done hers. I couldn't take any more without some relief. I pulled my hard cock out and started beating it in time with Natalie's lapping at her pussy. Cassandra and I came at the same time, both moaning and crying out in pleasure.

I retreated to the house, again spent. I had to rest a bit from the excitement of watching my girl's first real oral sex experience. Damn, it was getting harder to control my own desires. I lay down on the couch and watched a bit of mindless TV and fell asleep.

It was after seven when I woke. I checked the monitor and the girls were worried. Dinner was late and they worried they had done something wrong. I needed to move fast. They had to trust me. I grabbed some emergency rations and a bottle of wine and rushed up the hill to the shelter.

Once there, I loaded the food and two glasses, paper cups really, of wine in the cabinet. They heard the sound and immediately calmed down. "Sorry I'm late ladies. I brought along another special reward, wine for both of you."

They opened the cabinet and removed the food to the table. "So, we did okay?" Cassandra asked.

"You were better than okay, you were marvelous. I could tell you both enjoyed the new things you learned," I said.

"Dinner was late," Natalie said.

This was good. They had become so dependent on me for even the little things. They didn't realize it but they had turned over control to me, a necessary step to the eventual goal of the plan. "Again, sorry. I went into town to get the wine to properly reward you for your application to learning. It took me longer than I thought it would." A little white lie.

They both started eating and sipping the wine. "Have a wonderful night ladies. And remember, practice makes perfect."

"Good night Sir," they both said.

Perfect.


I watched them as I ate my own dinner. They finished up their food and both took a shower. Afterwards, they were sitting cross legged on the bed talking.

"Do you think we should practice tonight?" Cassandra asked.

"I don't want to go lezzy," said Natalie.

"We're not lezzy. We're just learning," Cassandra said

"I guess," Natalie said quietly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.