Ex-Wife's Gang Bang - Cover

Ex-Wife's Gang Bang

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: That sexy slut in the black dress sounded just like his ex-wife for although she was a cold fish she always dressed sexily and tonight he had noticed she was wearing a little black number.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   .

He was happily getting drunk at the party when he saw his ex-wife dancing with this guy. It was the first time he had seen her in six months, six months of being on his own. She didn't see him for quickly he headed for the men's room. He was standing in the end cubical feeling a little sick, he had only pushed the door of his cubical to so it must have appeared that the room was empty for when the three guys entered they talked freely.

"Have you got it?" asked one.

"Yeah," replied another.

"Fucking ace," said a third. "Who are we going to use it on?"

"How about that sexy slut in the black dress?" offered the first guy.

"Yeah," agreed the third.

That sexy slut in the black dress sounded just like his ex-wife for although she was a cold fish she always dressed sexily and tonight he had noticed she was wearing a little black number.

"We could use the back room," suggested the first voice, "it's empty and it's lockable, there's a key in the door."

"Right," said the second voice, "sounds like a plan."

So what was he going to do now for it sounded like they were going to drug her, probably with a date rape drug and then take her somewhere quiet and gang fuck her. Ok, he thought, did he still cared about her, he know that she didn't care about him or she would've never left and that still hurt; it hurt enough for him to want to see her suffer. He went back to the bar and sipped his drink. Well if he wasn't going to stop them he would certainly like to see them do it to her. With that sorted in his mind he picked up an empty bottle of wine and headed for the back room. He slumped down in the far corner and closed his eyes.


It took longer than he had anticipating but eventually the door opened and through his half open eyes he saw them half carry Ruth into the room.

"Let me go," she slurred.

"Hey, there's some guy in here," said a voice.

"Looks like he's crashed," said a second.

"He's out of it," said the third as he not to gently kicking his thigh. "Lets get on with what we came here for."

"Yeah," agreed the first voice, "let's see what she got."

Ruth was wearing a little black dress, a low square neck line showing a fair amount of her perfect bust and very short at the hem. There were buttons all the way down the front so while two guys held her upright the third started to undo them.

"Fucking ace," said one, "well you look at those titties."

Ruth was always proud of her breasts, not that big just a B/C cup but beautifully shaped and firm; tonight like most nights if he remembered correctly, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"God my cock's hard," said one.

"Yeah me too," said a second, "lets loose these."

With a tug he pulled her bikini briefs down her slim legs and put them in his pocket. Even with the single side light on there was more than enough light for him to see everything.

"Me first," said one.

"Only right mate," agreed one of the anothers, "it's your honour as you supplied the stuff."

He moved between her legs and unzipped himself.

"Fucking bitch is tight," he commented.

He was having trouble pushing it in to her tight and dry body but with some hard pushing he at last managed it. Ruth gasped out loud now, he supposed with the pain but she didn't or couldn't try to stop him. He was thrusting into her with long hard strokes and now and again he would reach up and squeeze one breast then the other.

"What's it like?" asked one.

"Yeah, does it feel ok?" said a second.

"Yeah, fucking great man," he groaned. "Yes, yes, yes my slut."

He was gripping her tightly around the hips now and it was obvious that he spurting deep inside her. He had finished but he seemed reluctant to pull out.

"Come on mate, get out of the way," said one.

"Yeah, sorry," he said and pulled out and moved away.

A new guy moved between her legs and he too pumped away; he only lasted a few minutes when he became still.

"My go," said the last guy.


They were all finished now and doing up their clothes.

"What now?" one asked.

"Lets take her back to my place," suggested the first guy. "We can all do her again, take our time over her, do her justice."

"Sounds like a good idea," said another.

"I don't know," said the third. "I say we quit while we're ahead."

"Look mate," said the first guy, "I can set up my video equipment and record it all just like the other times."

"I don't know," said the doubter.

"Come on mate," said the second, "it'll be a blast."

"Yeah, I've got plenty more stuff to keep her quiet," he said. "And I bet our girlie friend here would love a second go around wouldn't you sweetie?"

With that he ran his fingers between her still open legs and over her gaping pussy causing Ruth to moan out loud.

"See, she's all for it," he chuckled.

"Right ok," he agreed with a chuckle, "I'll go and bring the car around the back."


He sat in the corner mulling over what he had seen and heard. After seeing them gang rape her he was even more unsure as to his feeling towards her, true he had enjoyed her suffering but it was also true he had experience her pain too. He was also unsure what to do for he heard they had other plans for her that evening. Quickly he made up his mind and he thought his first priority was to follow them. Just as soon as it was safe to do so he got up and headed for his car. He was only just in time for he could see their tail lights disappearing around the far corner.


It was a hectic drive but somehow he managed to stay on their tail. They parked up on a drive and they carried Ruth into the house. He parked around the corner and walked back. After a quick study of the surroundings he jumped the fence and went around the back just in time to see the curtains close.

"Shit," he said quietly to himself.

He edged up closer and luckily he could see there was a small chink in the curtains and he could see into their lounge. Ruth was lying on the floor still fully dressed but all alone. Not for long for the three guys entered the room carrying armfuls of equipment. It took only a few moments for them to set it all up and suddenly the room was lit from two powerful lights. Ruth's dress was taken off and she was naked. It looked like the cameraman was running his lens over Ruth's naked body, capturing every curve. He then pulled back out of the way while the other two moved forward.


He had taken a note of the address and driven home with a fixed look on his face. It had felt very strange for him to see her being used in such a disgusting and humiliating way. She had always been a big tease, dressing sexily but never following through for she was cold fish in bed, only putting out when he really pushed her. The only thing he could think of now was he wanted a copy of that tape, but how? He had no experience as a burglar but he was willing to give it a try. He took a day off work and had a look around. The front of the house looked secure so again he jumped the fence and looked around the back. The kitchen window was open a creak and with a bit of work he popped it open. It was a tight squeeze but he at last ended up a pile on the kitchen floor.


There was the floor he had seen her being raped on, all cleaned away now so after staring at it for some minutes he tried upstairs. He found the professional looking video camera in the main bedroom, on it's tripod pointed at the big double bed, but no tapes. He looked through the cupboards but nothing, then Bingo! He found his stash in the spare room. On a shelf was a line of videocassettes; most were labels to make things easier. He ran his fingers along the line reading the titles, the last just had last Saturdays date nothing else.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.