I'm Not  a Mind Reader - Cover

I'm Not a Mind Reader

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: "I'm not a mind reader," those were the words my mother said to me on my fourth birthday when I didn't get those toy solders I wanted.<br>Up to then I thought everybody could read minds, no one talked about it but then you don't say I can see or hear either; It was a very confusing time for me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   .

"I'm not a mind reader," those were the words my mother said to me on my fourth birthday when I didn't get those toy solders I wanted.

Up to then I thought everybody could read minds, no one talked about it but then you don't say I can see or hear either; It was a very confusing time for me. At that young age I could see flashing pictures of people thoughts but later, as I grew up those pictures fleshed out quite a bit. It was a bit like those children comic books with balloons coming out of people's mouths enclosing their words.

It was my sister's sixteenth birthday party and she was by far the prettiest girl there. She had a very nice body on her too for I've seen her in her under things quite a few times. I sat on the couch scanning all her lovely school friends.

"You ok?" my mum asked as she passed by carrying a plateful of sandwiches.

"I'm fine mum," I said with a big smile.

Since the onset of puberty things had changed yet again for me and I was only just getting to grips with them. I was still getting the pictures but now I found I could change them slightly. My sister was talking to a girl I didn't know but boy did I want to.

"He's cute, who is he?" I could read in her mind.

"That's disgusting," my sister said turning to smile at me." He's my brother."

"It may be disgusting to you," giggled her friend, "but I still think he's cute."

I quickly scanned the rest of her friend but none of them had any interest in me.

"Go outside," I planted in my sister's companion's mind then I got up and wandered outside myself.

"Hi," she said.

It had taken her all of five minutes to obey my directive.

"Hi," I replied, "I'm Sue's brother."

"Yeah I know," she said.

I still didn't have a lot of control but what I could do was implant some lustful feeling within her. We stood there in complete silence but I was still working on her mind.

"How about a kiss?" she asked. "Seeing as it's a party."

"Yeah," I grinned for my work was beginning to bare fruit.

Out lips met and I reached up and cup one of her nice breasts.

"Mmm," she moaned, her lust going up another notch. "You're a fast worker."

She didn't try and remove my hand so I carried on fondling her as we kissed again.

With her lust going off the scale it was much easier to implant thoughts into her mind.

"Can I stroke you?" she said her hand moving over the front of my pants.

I unzipped and pulled out my hard cock.

"God it's big," she said.

Her hand moving up and down my shaft. I'm not really that big but I was to her. Five minutes of this and I was spurting all over the garden.

"Was that nice?" she asked with a big grin.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly.

"We better go in," she said sounding reluctant for her lust was still high.

"Here let me do you," I said my hand moving under her short skirt.

"No you mustn't," she said but her thighs open for me.

Her mind told me just as soon as I found the right spot for her lust levels shot up. She hung on my neck and her hips twitched as her own orgasm burst through her. She sloppily kissed me and almost run back inside.

"Where have you been?" hissed my sister.

"Just outside getting some air," I said.

"Have you been perving with one of my friend?" she hissed.

"Yeah, but only one," I laughed.

"Who?" she asked, looking around to see who was missing.

"I don't know," I said, "didn't get her name."

She looked at me for a long time then laughed.

"You're kidding right," she said and moved off.

It was very late before everybody had gone and the mess was cleared away.

"We're off to bed now," said my mum, "no point getting up too early."

Our parents had converted the attic of our single story house into rooms for my sister and myself. Two bedrooms with a bathroom in between that we shared. I just got into to bed when the door to the bathroom opened and my sister came in and sat beside me on the bed.

"Have a nice time?" I asked.

Mmm, lovely thanks," she replied. "Did you really go outside with one of my friends?"

So that's why she sitting on my bed dressed in her PJ top, her legs nice and bare.

"Sure," I said. "We had a nice kiss and a cuddle."

I could read her rising lust think about what I had done with one of her friend.

"She wasn't as pretty as you though," I said putting my hand on her warm thigh.

"Yeah, thanks," she said her eyes looking at my hand as I moved over her satin skin. "I'll better go to bed now," she said but didn't move.

She stretched so that her nice tits strained against the material of her top.

"Yeah, you are a lot prettier with a nicer figure too," I said.

"Thanks," she said.

She got up and leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"Good night Ian," she said.

"Night sis," I said and I watched her as she walked back to the bathroom door.

I settled down to sleep when after thirty minutes or so the door opened again.

"I can't sleep," she said.

I pulled back the covers and she slipped into my bed. We cuddled up and I put my arms around her and cupped her fine tits through her PJ top.

"Wait a minute," she said.

She moved about then she put my hands back to cup her now naked tits.

"Is that better?" she asked.

"Mmm, that's fine," I said.

I wasn't totally sure what had brought all this about but I suspect it was the combination of a few things. My telling her how pretty she was, me having it off with one of her friends and perhaps a little unconscious mind tampering on my part. None of it mattered, what did was I had her perfect tits in my hand.

When I awoke she was gone but it didn't matter for we both knew where this would all end.

"The bathrooms free," she called.

"Thanks," I mumbled getting up.

She was still in the bathroom with a large bath towel around her waist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.