Soccer Mom continues - Cover

Soccer Mom continues

by sjdwriter

Copyright© 2005 by sjdwriter

Erotica Sex Story: With the help of author Sam3323 Soccermom has another encounter to show how much she loves sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Gang Bang   Fisting   .

Tuesday morning started off very quite as the kids were in school and hubby at work.

After cleaning the house and doing some laundry I felt it was time to do some food shopping.

Dressing for the occasion I wore a sweater that showed lots of cleavage and no bra.

I enjoyed dressing that way when I would do my food shopping at the nearby super market just to tease Phil in the meat department.

Phil liked to watch my breast swing as I bend over the display and ask about certain meats.

Bending over at the meat display I noticed Phil staring down my sweater. Looking up at him he blushed and turned his head.

To get his attention back I called to him. As he turned I swayed my breast for him. Smiling now he approached me and asked if I needed any help.

"Is this all the selection you have right now?" I asked.

"No come around to the door and I will show you what I have back here." he said as he walked to the door to unlock it for me to enter.

As I entered the back of the display counter Phil showed me to the cooler at the opposite end of the back room.

As I entered the cooler I heard him close and slide the bolt on the door to lock us in.

I felt a little nervous but thought about how I asked for this by teasing him.

My nipples were hard like little stones from the cold air and the excitement of being here with this young man who admired me for so long.

After being gang banged by those young boys my body has been craving the attention of a man or men.

Walking up from behind me Phil wrapped his arms around my body and cupped both my breasts.

With out a fight I leaned back into his arms and let out a long and low moan.

Kissing my neck and reaching under my sweater to feel my breasts with his hands gave my body chills of delight. I felt a tingle go right down from my breasts to my pussy.

"I have wanted to touch you for so long" Phil whispered in my ear.

Reaching back behind me I found his hard cock pressing into my ass.

"You are hard and ready for me aren't you?" I said as I squeezed his cock.

Pushing me forward onto the stacked box's in front of me Phil pulled down my pants and panties then pressed his hard cock to the entrance of my soaked pussy.

Pushing back into him his cock entered my wet hot pussy and drove it deep inside of me.

He must have been eight inches or more and very thick. I could feel the walls of my vagina spreading apart as he plunged deep inside of me.

Fucking me for all he's worth Phil came and came deep inside of me. I could feel the cum dripping down my leg as he filled me up with his cum.

Backing off me he turned me around to suck on my now exposed tits.

With my pants around my ankles and my sweater bunched up around my neck I dropped to my knees and took his cock deep into my throat.

I licked his cock clean from our mixed juices and licked his balls clean.

Pulling hard on my nipples as I sucked his cock I was reaching a climax of my own.

"Slap my tits" I yelled to him. "Slap my tits good and hard"

As he was told he took my tits and slapped them hard until his hand prints were all over them.

Reaching another climax my body was ready to explode.

Leaving the meat dept with plans to meet Phil again I winked at the other workers who were in the nearby aisles.

Leaving the store relaxed and completely satisfied I headed to the school to pick up my son.

Waiting for the school to let out I noticed some of his friends approaching my car.

"Hi, John went home early today since he didn't feel good this morning" his friend said as he approached my car.

As he stood by the window I noticed him looking into the front of my sweater. My tits were still hard and my nipples stiff from the workout that phil had just given me.

I enjoyed the attention his eyes were giving my tits so I stayed there to make conversation with John's best friend Paul.

Paul was a big boy for his 16 years going on 17. He was built like a 20 year old and had a mind like a 30 year old.

From what John has told me about him, he already did most of the cheerleaders from the High School. John told me he was hung like a horse and all the other kids felt like little children when they took showers after gym class.

When he told me that it stuck in my mind like info never to be forgotten.

I have masturbated over this young stud many times.

I didn't want to be obvious but I want Paul to see more of my breast if I could.

I opened my door and as I did he stepped back and as he did I bent over as to look under the car. I knew as I did that he would see more of my tits. And that made me hot.

Paul walked toward me and asked If I would give him a ride home. How could I refuse a hunk like him so I said "yes of course I pass right by your house on the way home."

As Paul got into the car he opened the back door so the rest of the boys can get into the back seat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.