Cheryl Sue's Graduation - Cover

Cheryl Sue's Graduation

Copyright© 2005 by falcon29

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexual awakening among young friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

At fourteen, Cheryl Sue Anderson was nearly as tall as she would ever grow. Her height, however, was about the only sign she had reached puberty. Her hips were still boyishly narrow. It would be another couple of years before they widened and rounded out. Her breasts were but low mounds on her chest. Standing sideways, naked and fresh from the shower, she could see them in the mirror, tipped with their little pink buttons. When she was dressed, however, the shirt had to be very tight for anyone else to notice them. She concentrated on her breasts as she pushed her corn silk hair back over her shoulders.

She reached up with both hands and pinched those pink buttons. She felt a current go from her nipples down into her belly. She closed her eyes and pinched harder. The sensation increased and she felt the familiar dampening inside her technically virgin pussy.


She had ruptured her hymen at ten when she ran her bike into the curb and landed straddling the bar. It was just her luck that she had inherited her brother's bike. She had run crying into the house, her hands clapped tight to her crotch and the spot of blood that had welled out of her. Her mother took her into the bathroom and made her drop her shorts and panties. Sitting on the toilet Cheryl Sue watched her mom wipe the little bit of blood away.

"I think you're okay but we should probably go see the doctor to get you checked out." Cheryl Sue didn't want to, but her mom insisted. So she dressed again, folding some tissue into a pad inside her panties in case there was more blood.

At the doctor's office, they were lucky to get in between two patients with appointments. Doctor Maria Gonzales had delivered Cheryl Sue and tended her health from that day on. Cheryl Sue was even more self conscious when Dr. Gonzales had her take her shorts and panties off and lie on the table with her knees sticking up in the air and her heels resting against her butt. That discomfort was nothing, however, to what she did next. Using a little flashlight and her gloved hand, she opened Cheryl Sue's vagina and first looked, and then felt inside of her. The finger inside her felt really weird to Cheryl Sue. After that the doctor told her she could get dressed.

"Well, Cheryl Sue, you just made things easier for your husband on your wedding night," she said with a smile. Glancing from the doctor to her mother -- and seeing her mother blushing fiercely -- Cheryl Sue asked what she meant.

The doctor realized her error and seemed embarrassed herself. Without getting an answer other than, "Your mother will explain it to you when the time is right," Cheryl soon found herself back in the car and heading home.

She asked her mom what the doctor meant. "All right, I guess I should have explained all this to you by now. You'll be starting your period soon anyway." The information was rather sketchy considering the importance of the subject. Nevertheless, by the time they got home, Cheryl Sue knew for sure where babies came from. She also learned why things would be easier for her husband and why she would bleed from her vagina for a few days each month for most of her life. In fact, it may have been the accident that accelerated things. The following week when she woke up with blood on her panties she first thought it was the injury. Her mom explained it was just her first period.

She helped Cheryl Sue put a pad inside her panties -- sort of the way they'd done when she got hurt, except this one had tape that stuck to her underwear. She didn't understand why, when it was her that was bleeding, it was her mother with the tears on her face. When she asked why, her mom just said, "Oh, it's an important day in your life, Honey. It makes me proud and sad at the same time. You'll understand if you ever have a daughter."

Thinking about that -- and what it would take for her to have a baby -- she remembered how weird it felt when the doctor put her finger inside her. Cheryl Sue decided she never wanted to have sex. No boy was going to stick his nasty little penis inside her!


Now, four years later, she remembered that day as she stood in front of her mirror. She had reassessed her position on the whole sex thing. Now she couldn't wait to have sex. She released her nipples and felt the answering rush as the tail of the pain chased the same route the pain itself had taken. It made her pussy wetter. "Pussy," she whispered to her reflection, and smiled. "Pussy, pussy, pussy," she repeated the word over and over to herself. She had learned the term from her friend Angelina Morelli just the year before, when they were both thirteen. Prior to that, she had called it (when she had any occasion to refer to her 'equipment') her vagina. That was what her mom always called it.

She let her hand slide down from her now pointy nipple. Over her flat belly it went, past the navel and down between her slender thighs. Her pubic hair was nothing more than sparse, silky wisps as yet. She liked it that way. She hoped she'd never get the pile of dark fur her mother sported. She watched her hand's progress in the mirror. When she moved her knees apart she decided she didn't want to watch any more. The position looked comical and she was feeling anything but comical at that moment. She turned and took the two steps to her bed and threw the blankets back, along with the sheet. Angelina had taught her how to masturbate her pussy by demonstrating for her on herself. Cheryl Sue always remembered that night when they had played with each other's pussy.


Angie had been sleeping over and they had stayed awake late the way they usually did. When the late movie was over they turned the TV off and sat cross-legged on the bed talking.

Eventually the subject got around to boys. "I don't know what the big deal is anyway," Cheryl Sue had said.

"What do you mean?" Angie asked.

"Well, I mean some of them are handsome, but so what? They talk like they all want to get you naked and have sex, but I don't see why. They don't want babies any more than we do right now." Angelina looked at her friend a long time.

Angie was the only child of divorced parents. She lived with her mom who worked at the bank. Because her home life was a little less constricted -- her mother had dated several men since the divorce, sometimes bringing them home and even letting them spend the night -- Angie was worldlier than her sheltered friend.

"Uh, Cherry," (That was her nickname for Cheryl Sue, but she didn't let anybody else hear it. Cheryl agreed it should just be their secret, but she didn't know why Angie had said it should be.) "... what do you know about sex -- really?"

Cheryl Sue looked at her. "Well, I know all about it. The boy puts his penis in the girl and squirts his seed in to start a baby. See? I told you I knew." Angie's smile spread into a grin and she rolled to her side laughing. Cheryl Sue frowned at her humor and her cheeks turned bright red. Had her mother left something out? "Hey! Angie!" she punctuated her words with shoulder punches. When the punches got hard enough to really hurt, Angie yelped in pain and grabbed Cheryl Sue's hand.

Angie was a bit more developed than her slender friend. While they weren't that large, her breasts were nicely rounded. All the boys at school made quick grabs for them whenever they thought they could get away with it. (Jody Barnes found out how much Angelina disliked that kind of teasing when she punched him in the face after one particularly painful pinch.) As she grabbed Cheryl's hand Angie rolled over and pushed Cheryl Sue to her back and straddled her.

"What are you laughing at? What else is there to sex?" Cheryl's anger and embarrassment made her words harsh. If Angie was going to laugh at her maybe she didn't want to be best friends any more.

"Oh, that's the basic part, all right. You're right." Angie leaned forward until she was lying on top of Cheryl Sue. Her lips came close to her ear and she whispered, "But I guess your mom didn't tell you about how it would feel. Have you ever heard of an orgasm?" Cheryl shook her head. Her anger evaporated and her curiosity stirred. She could feel Angie's breasts pressing against her chest. Cheryl Sue didn't know why, but it felt good to have Angie lying on her. They were dressed for bed -- panties and tee shirts -- and she felt the heat from Angie's crotch against her belly. It made Cheryl Sue feel warmer in her own crotch.

Angie sat up with a sly smile on her face. Then she raised her eyebrows and began to do her imitation of Mrs. Gooding, standing before the class lecturing about the Revolutionary War. "The mechanical aspect of sex is only biology," she said. Cheryl Sue giggled and watched Angie. Cheryl Sue's hands were resting on Angie's plumpish thighs and she rubbed them as she listened. She liked how smooth and warm they felt.

Angie explained about nerves inside the vagina and covering the penis. "Those are just the clinical terms for genitals. Most people use other names for them." This was news to Cheryl Sue. In this day and age, it may seem incredible that a normal, active girl could reach the age of thirteen without learning more than Cheryl Sue had up to that point. Yet, it was true. As Angie went on to list the euphemisms she knew, Cheryl Sue's eyes widened with surprise. She realized that she had heard some of them, but hadn't known what they meant at the time.

"A penis is also called a cock, a dick, a prick, a dong, a rod, a willie and... well, there are lots more. Some guys even name their cocks."

"Willie! That's funny!" Cheryl Sue giggled. Angie continued the lesson.

"The vagina is sometimes referred to as a box, a slit, a snatch, a twat, and a pussy. I guess because it's so soft and furry like a kitten. The best and worst word, though, is 'cunt'. Remember when I beat the shit out of Jody? He called me a cunt right there by the lockers."

"I remember, but I didn't know what it meant."

"Yeah, that was the main reason Mr. Williams hauled him off to the office instead of me. He heard it."

"I thought it was because he pinched your breast."

"Ahem... you must be talking about my tit." That was the only sexual slang word Cheryl Sue had already known. Cheryl Sue had an older brother, Tommy -- the one whose hand-me-down bike had taken care of her hymen. She had overheard him and one of his friends talking about some girl's 'tits' one day. After the friend had gone home, Cheryl Sue asked Tommy what it meant.

"Yes," she grinned. "He pinched your tit!" It felt naughty-good to say it. Angie smiled down at her friend. She placed her hands over Cheryl Sue's little mounds, over her shirt, covering them completely.

"Don't worry, Cherry. They'll grow. In a year or three they might even be as big as these puppies. Of course by then mine will be huge." Angie pulled the hem of her shirt up and off over her head, baring her tits and cupping them proudly. They were about the size and shape of lemons. As Cheryl watched, the puffy nipples darkened and puckered, rising to hard points. "Want to touch them?" Cheryl did want to.

She raised her hands and cupped a solid, warm breast in each one. She felt the firmness of the flesh and the difference between it and the hard nipples. Angie closed her eyes and moved her torso against her friend's hands. Cheryl wasn't sure, but she thought she felt the heat in Angie's crotch get hotter. She let go of the girl's tits and pulled her own shirt up to feel her own 'tits'.

With her tits uncovered and abandoned, Angie used her own fingers to pinch the nipples. Cheryl watched the girl's face color as she gave herself pleasure. Angie looked down at Cheryl Sue. "Have you ever done that?" Cheryl Sue shook her head. "Try it. Go ahead. It hurts a little bit, but it feels good too."

Cheryl was confused. How could something that hurt feel good at the same time? She tentatively took one of her nipples between her thumb and finger. She realized they were standing up as hard as Angie's, even though they were so much smaller. She gave herself a little pinch and felt what Angie meant. She pinched it harder and began to understand the pain/pleasure thing. It was even stronger on the pleasure side when, releasing one of her own, Angie took Cheryl's other nipple in hand and pinched it. She gradually increased the pressure until Cheryl Sue cried out for her to stop.

Angie rolled off her friend and snuggled up next to her. Angie was on her belly while Cheryl Sue was still on her back. "Did you feel it in your pussy?" she asked. Cheryl realized that was exactly where the line of heat had ended up. She nodded her head. Angie put her lips back to Cheryl Sue's ear. They had been almost whispering anyway, but the increased secrecy let the girl know that she was going to hear something special.

"Have you ever played with your pussy?" Cheryl reddened and shook her head. Angie's breath tickled her ear when she spoke again. "That's where the orgasms come in. It's awesome! I'll teach you how." Cheryl was filled -- had been filled -- with strange unfamiliar feelings since Angie had mounted her in the first place. Now the feelings increased as she watched Angie jump to the floor and go to lock the already closed door.

Returning to the bed, Angie did something that made Cheryl Sue's mouth drop open and her cheeks feel even hotter. Angie stood beside the bed and simply stripped off her little blue panties then spread her arms to the sides, completely naked. "Ta da!" Angie said.

It wasn't the first time Cheryl Sue had seen another girl -- or even Angie -- naked. They had P.E. together and all the girls showered afterward. This was different, though. After some teasing and joking, Angie managed to talk Cheryl Sue into getting naked too. What finally won her over was the idea that Angie couldn't properly teach her how to play with her pussy if it was covered up. And, since she was going to be bottomless, she might as well be topless. "Besides, you don't have that much tit to show off anyway," Angie pointed out.

So the girls got under the sheet together -- completely under the sheet. The light from the bedside lamp glowed through the white cotton of the sheet and turned the space into a glowing place of proper secrecy. Angie started by spreading her legs, her knees bent out to the sides. Angie's pussy was more heavily furred than Cheryl Sue's. In addition, her pubic hair matched the dark brown of the hair on her head, making it even harder to see what was going on down there.

Finally, Cheryl Sue leaned down to lie on her belly, her head only a foot or so away from her friend's crotch. As she listened, Angie described how to masturbate, matching her actions to her own words. Cheryl Sue was fascinated as she watched Angie's fingers part the thicket of curly dark hair. She began by stroking along the length of her slit and then letting her fingers slide between her labia by degrees. Cheryl Sue was amazed to see the inner lips thicken and extend out from between the outer lips. She also noticed something else. As Angie rubbed herself Cheryl Sue began to smell an aroma in the confined air. Angie then began to exude a fluid. Her fingers glistened, even in the dim light under the sheet.

"Are you peeing?" Cheryl Sue whispered harshly. She didn't want her mother to think one of them had wet the bed! Angie laughed, but admitted she had thought the same thing the first time.

"No, we make that stuff inside our pussies. It helps the guy stick his cock in there. It makes it slick. Feel it." Cheryl Sue reached out and touched a finger to Angie's slick pussy. It was so hot! The soft tissue was certainly slippery. Her finger came away with a little wetness on it. When she rubbed her thumb on her finger she felt how slick it was. She brought her hand to her nose and smelled it. There was that aroma. It wasn't like pee. It wasn't like anything she'd ever smelled before. It wasn't bad, but it was strange and earthy. She inhaled deeply and decided she sort of liked the smell -- and the way smelling it made her feel. It gave her a tingle between her legs.

Jumping ahead in a lesson was something Cheryl Sue did at school all the time. There under the sheet she did the same thing. She sat up again and imitated Angie's position. She laid her legs over Angie's and let her fingers wander into the unfamiliar territory of her own body. She watched Angie bring her fingers up out of her pussy. She smelled them and then, incredibly, she stuck them in her mouth. "Mmm... pussy juice tastes so good!" she whispered. Angie's eyelids were drooping low by then from her excitement. She went back to rubbing her wet pussy.

Cheryl Sue had to do it. She let two fingers slip between her labia and she rubbed them around a bit before bringing them to her face, aping Angie's actions. She noticed she smelled quite a bit like her friend did. When she sucked her fingers, the first thing she thought was, 'Gross!' But she did it again and her feelings started to change. It made her excited to know that she was smelling and tasting her own fluids -- her own pussy juice. It was tangy and sweet at the same time.

All the while she was watching Angie's busy fingers. By then her friend was sliding two fingers in and out of her lubricated sheath and beginning to groan. "If it hurts, why do it?" Cheryl Sue asked.

Angie gave a little laugh and said in a shaky kind of voice, "It doesn't hurt, Dummy! Keep going, you'll see. It feels great!" Cheryl Sue did keep going. It took some doing to be able to fit two fingers inside, but she did it. She thought she was also beginning to feel what Angie was talking about. There was a kind of nervous skittery feeling spreading from her pussy out to the rest of her body. The more and faster that she moved her hand, the stronger the feeling got. Over all of the other stuff, the feeling that they were being naughty made it all the more exciting.

Then Angie moved to the big guns. "Put your thumb right up at the top and feel that hard little button." Cheryl tried but couldn't find what she meant. Angie pulled Cheryl Sue's hand to her own pussy. "There. Feel that?" Angie moved the hand around until it was pressing right on top of her little clit. Cheryl Sue could feel Angie's clitoris. Angie used her own hand to move Cheryl Sue's hand around and around the little button. "Keep doing that, Cherry," she groaned hoarsely. "Get me off and then I'll help you." Cheryl Sue didn't realize what she meant, but when her hand was released she continued to rub and flip her finger around and over Angie's clit. Angie moved from under Cheryl Sue's legs, flopped to her back and lifted her legs up, spreading them as wide as she could. Cheryl kept rubbing and found that it excited her, too.

The hot air under the sheet was reeking of female pheromones. Angie began to gasp and she gripped her thighs and pulled them to her chest. She was totally open to Cheryl Sue's view, even the puckered star of Angie's butt hole. Angie gasped and told her to use both hands. "Put your fingers in me while you rub my clit!" Cheryl Sue rearranged her position while continuing to masturbate her girlfriend. It brought her face down closer to the action again. She felt her own fluids increasing and she squeezed her thighs tight together. It had a similar effect to what she'd felt using her fingers. She flexed and relaxed her legs and found that it drove her excitement higher.

Suddenly she felt the fingers inside Angie being clamped tight. Angie let out a moan that Cheryl Sue thought must have been audible down the hall in her parents' room. She hoped not. Angie's hips were shaking and bouncing on the mattress. Cheryl had a hard time keeping her hands in place. Then Angie grabbed her wrists -- so tight it almost hurt -- and pulled them away. She could see the excitement ebb slowly away from her friend. The tight muscles relaxed and her breathing slowed. Angie let go of her wrists and opened her eyes. In the dim light she wore a broad grin. "Oh, yeah! That's what it's about! Let me do you now."

She pushed Cheryl Sue to her back and got between her spread legs. Cheryl Sue remembered the doctor's examination. This felt a lot better! Angie began and Cheryl Sue realized that it felt a lot different having somebody else doing it than doing it herself. Angie knew what she was doing, too. It didn't take long for Cheryl Sue to begin her own gasping and shaking. Suddenly she was filled with a panicky, delicious, thrilling feeling that radiated from her juicy little pussy to her belly and then out to the tips of her fingers, toes and scalp. She was surprised that she wasn't glowing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.