NiS: Tom's Week - Cover

NiS: Tom's Week

Copyright© 2005 by bjoe1228

Part 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Thursday - A shy teen's experience in the Program is related.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The sun was just rising and the first sunbeams were showing through the small openings in the curtains. Tom Allen looked up at the canopy that was stretched over the top of the bed, sat up and opened his eyes wide. At first he was confused as he sat up in the strange bed to look around the room. This wasn't his bed or his room. Where was he? After a few seconds thought, though, he suddenly remembered and smiled to himself.

Leaning there on his right arm, he looked over to his right and saw a form lying next to him in the big bed with the pink quilt. A female form lay there, her hair spread out over the pillow, that he saw was still sleeping, snoring slightly as he watched her lying there. He looked over the sleeping figure at the clock on the table by the bed. It was still only about 6 o'clock. Plenty of time yet, he thought.

Both of them had gone to bed naked, a state he was quickly getting used to. He grinned and gently pushed the quilt down off of their naked bodies to the foot of the bed, leaned over her sleeping figure and softly kissed Mandy's left nipple. Twirling his tongue around the knob, it began to rise up and harden as he used his left hand to stimulate her right nipple.

Mandy started to move in her sleep as her subconscious brain sensed the stimulation. A smile came over her face as she slowly awakened from her sound sleep. She started to moan as Tom continued his stroking.

After a few moments of taking her up the hill of ecstasy, he decided it was time for the next step. He crawled over her supine body and laid face down on the bed between her slightly spread legs as his hands continued their stimulation of his new lover's breasts. He looked up over her lightly-haired pussy as he licked her lips, causing her to gasp and come fully awake. She sat up in bed slightly and looked down at him, lying there between her spread legs.

"Oh my God, Tom, what a way to wake up!" she cried as she looked down at him. She tried to push him away but he smiled up at her and said "Good morning, honey," as his hands gently pushed her back down and she went down, sighing softly.

Tom was afraid she'd wake up her parents, so he figured he'd better give her something else to talk about. He didn't know why he was afraid that they would find him there, they already knew that he had spent the night with Mandy, and they even saw the two of them having sex in the shower. He supposed that it was still some old insecurities of his cropping up.

Lowering his head back down between her legs, he began licking his tongue up and down her slit until he found her clit and started to nibble on it with his lips. It wasn't long before she was moving all about the bed, making it hard for him to keep his mouth on her.

"Fuck me, Tom," she cried as she writhed about on the bed. "Please fuck me."

He grinned and said, "Are you sure that is what you want, beloved? Or would you prefer me to continue down here, like this..." and he went back to nibbling her clit while he brought one of his hands down and gently inserted two fingers into her pussy. She was so wet that he could eventually get three in her and she was crying out as if she was in pain.

"Tom, please, I'm begging you! Please! Fuck me," she cried out plaintively, as she clawed at the damp sheet.

Taking pity on her, Tom rose slightly and moved upward, placing his hard dripping cock into her wet slit and, keeping his body off of her with his arms, he looked her in the eye.

"Okay?" he asked her, then kissed her cheek lightly.

"Yes!" she cried, arching her body up from the bed and driving herself onto his cock. They both groaned as they experienced their first morning insertion. It was wonderful. It was even better when Mandy, now fully awake, wrapped her arms and legs around him, effectively imprisoning him in her lustful embrace. It was then that he kissed her on the mouth, mindless of the fact he had her pussy juice on his lips. After their lips parted, he asked her, smiling, "Is this okay?" as he slowly withdrew then re-entered her wet opening.

She groaned out, "Yesss!!"

He smiled and increased his movements until he was moving faster and faster until her first cum erupted, causing her body to shake, and at the same time causing Tom's body to quiver as well as her pussy muscles squeezed his cock inside her.

"Oh Lord," Tom cried as he pulled himself out and thrust rapidly back into her. "If you squeeze me like that, I'm going to cum, baby," he moaned in her arms. She squeezed him again as she giggled when he collapsed on her and his head came to rest on her shoulder.

Mandy whispered into Tom's ear as she gently rubbed his back, "Go ahead, darling. Cum, because I already did."

Tom sighed and began to work her up to another orgasm as they massaged each other in her bed. It was just as she came her second time that Tom shot off inside her, completely collapsing now, all of his remaining strength gone, and his small cock shrinking and pulling out of Mandy's opening.

She managed to roll him off of her after she had dropped her legs back down on to the bed and then she leaned there looking at his rapidly rising and falling chest as he slowly recovered from his cum. She ran her hand gently over his stomach and chest, playing with his nipples until he looked at her and smiled.

"It was never like that in school," he said, grinning.

She grinned back and said, "But here, you don't have the audience, and you can take your time. Besides, I think this is better in private and it is definitely something I could get used to each morning. Care to volunteer?" she asked him as she tweaked a nipple, making him moan.

He looked up at her and grinned. "But then I'd have to move in with you, or you with me, and my mom would be left out. I can't forget her, she's all alone," he told her as he reached up and rubbed her left nipple again. She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, I know. Maybe she could move in here. No, that wouldn't work, unless daddy built an addition to the house. We don't have an extra bedroom. I suppose..." she said, thinking to herself a moment. Then, as if coming to a decision, she continued, "No, he couldn't do that either. Not enough land here. I guess we'll just have to get married."

"Then mom would still be alone, unless we move into my room. Again, not enough room, and we don't have an elevator," he said, grinning.

Mandy sat up and slapped him. "Do you think I'm that shallow that I need an elevator?"

"I'm sorry," Tom said, sitting up in bed and looking at her, "I didn't think. No, of course you don't need an elevator. You do need a large closet, I'm sure, though. Every girl needs one of those." She slapped him again, playfully, as he grinned.

After resting a moment, Mandy suggested they go and shower. Even though they showered before bed, they needed another one after last night's and this morning's frantic happenings. After scrambling out of bed, she grabbed his hand and they ran up the hall and into the bathroom.

"Grab some towels, will you, Tom?" she asked him as she moved to open the cabinet door. As Tom grabbed two large towels from a shelf behind the door, she turned on the showers and stepped in. Tom set the towels on the rack on the wall next to the cabinet door and stepped in as well.

Under the raging streams of warm water, Tom and Mandy hugged before they started to wash each other, paying close attention to Tom because he would have to be naked in school that day. They might have taken longer than twenty minutes, but John stepped in, as naked as they were, of course, and motioned to them to come out, as he needed a shower. By that time it was almost 7:15. They'd spent over an hour in bed, and it wasn't for sleeping either. Mandy followed Tom from the shower as he opened the door and grabbed one of the towels, handing it to Mandy as he grabbed the second towel for himself.

"Good morning, kids. Did you have a good night?"

They said they did, and an even better morning, as Mandy told him how Tom had awakened her. He grinned and said that he had awoken Margaret like that many times when they were younger.

He had them go down for breakfast while he showered, so they went down by the elevator and came out just before the kitchen.

They found Margaret already up and the breakfast cooked. All she had on was a small apron to protect her from the grease.

"Tom, Mandy, good morning," she said, smiling to them as they entered the room and sat down at the table.

"Good morning, Mrs. Collins, you're looking very pretty this morning," Tom said graciously, and "Good morning, mom," from Mandy.

"Thank you, both, and Tom, please call me Margaret, if you would, since I suspect that you'll be here a lot. Did you sleep well?" she asked him.

"Yes, quite well, although I did awaken a little earlier than usual," he told her.

"Oh? Why?" she asked him.

He shrugged as she handed him his plate. "I guess because it was a strange bed and a strange room. That's okay, though, because it gave me a chance to wake up Mandy," he said, wrapping his right arm around her shoulder as she sat next to him.

"Really? How?"

They both described how Tom woke her up. She laughed and said about the same thing John had said earlier.

After breakfast, they returned to the bathroom where Mandy gave Tom a spare toothbrush and they brushed their teeth side by side. Then they combed each other's hair, giggling at what they were doing. After they were done there they returned to Mandy's room so she could get dressed.

She decided to wear a pair of light green shorts and a white blouse, designed to show off her breasts. Also a pair of black patent leather strap shoes. Tom smiled as he sat on the bed which he had just hurriedly made up as he watched her dress. When she was done, he said, "I'll just leave my clothes here. Okay?" he asked her, pointing to his clothes resting on a chair in the corner.

"Sure, Tom," she said, smiling as she picked up her bag and handed him his.

"Thanks. I'll get them tonight. No use getting dressed just to walk across the street, is there? I mean, I'll just be taking them off again."

"That's right. I'm glad that you can take this so calmly now, Tom. On Monday you were a completely different person than you are now," and she smiled at him.

Tom grinned. "I didn't have a certain blonde-haired girl in my life then, did I?" She grinned at him as they walked out of the room.

Together they walked down the stairs to meet Geena just coming from the kitchen. She stopped to stare at this strange duo who approached her. A nude boy and a clothed girl. She smiled at them and said good morning before she rushed past them up the stairs to her room to get dressed.

Tom looked at Mandy, a strange redness to his cheeks. "I'll never get over seeing her naked. She's so cute."

Mandy looked at Tom thoughtfully then down at his semi-erect prick. Taking his prick in hand, she said, "Just remember who your girlfriend is, Mister Allen. There is still such a thing as propriety." He said, "OW! Careful, please, I need that!" as she headed for the door just as John came up, dressed for school also.

"Careful, honey, you could hurt him," he said to Mandy.

"Don't worry, daddy, I'm careful. Aren't I, Tom?" she asked the red-faced boy.

"Oh uh sure she is, sir," he gasped out as she released him and opened the door. Mandy grinned, sure now that she had taken his mind off her little sister.


The three of them headed across the street. Mandy and her father, both dressed for school, and Tom, following them a few steps behind, naked as a J-Bird except for his shoes and socks, with his school bag slung over his right shoulder with his arm crooked and his thumb hooked to the strap. They silently approached the group of about a hundred students already assembled near the front door. It was 7:45 am.

"Hey, Allen, you're pretty brave, walking across the street like that," came a voice from the crowd that Tom recognized immediately. Tom looked to see where it came from and looked right at him.

Mandy leaned over and whispered, "Who's that?"

"Oh, just Todd Browning. He's been a thorn in my side since the first grade. He's the reason I had my folks give me those martial arts lessons. Browning always did everything he could think of to make my life miserable in the first five years of school."

Looking back at Todd, Tom said, "Bravery isn't the reason I can do this. It's because I have people who support me. Can you say the same?"

For a moment, Todd didn't say anything at all, then he stepped out of the crowd and approached the two of them. Mr. Collins had already gone up to the door ahead of them.

"Okay, you think you're so tough, let's step off school property and we'll see how tough you are." He stood there looking at Tom straight in the eye, his hands balled into fists. Tom smiled at him.

"Well?" Todd asked. "You afraid?"

"Come on, Mandy," he said, taking her hand in his, "or we'll be late for school. Todd isn't worth the effort," and they started to walk away hand in hand when Todd grabbed Tom's shoulder. A moment later Todd was flat on the ground begging for mercy as Tom sat on his back and twisted his arm.

"Give it up, Todd. The days when you can torment me are over. Got it?"

He rapidly shook his head affirmatively and Tom released him. Mandy helped Tom up just as Mr. Collins came over to see what the situation was.

"What's wrong?" he asked them as Todd got up from the ground rubbing his wrist.

"Nothing," Tom said. "Todd decided to show everyone just how much of a man he is by attacking me, an obviously naked guy who should be defenseless." There was a flurry of consent from many of the students surrounding them. Tom continued by saying, "I stopped him the same way I stopped those other two who tried to make Mandy do something she didn't want to do. Mr. Collins, maybe he needs a day or two in the Program, to teach him some respect for others, something he obviously hasn't learned after all these years in school."

"I agree," Mr. Collins said, reaching out and taking Todd's arm. "Come on, Mr. Browning, I think we should see the Principal right now."

"Hey, I'm not taking my clothes off!" he cried at he was dragged into the school. Mandy and Tom followed closely behind through the passage opened by the other kids who were watching. As they walked, Mandy whispered over to Tom, "He's probably got one even smaller than yours. That's probably why he's been acting like he has all those years."

Tom grinned. He was okay with the size of his now, Mandy had seen to that, so he said, "You're probably right," and took her hand in his.

By that time, they had reached the office. Mr. Collins had already notified them of the situation by cell phone and the secretary had pulled Todd's record for Mrs. Evans.

She was waiting at the door to her office as they came in the office door. She scowled at Todd then turned and went into her office. Mr. Collins pulled Todd into the inner office and his daughter went in along with Tom. Todd was looking very angrily at Tom.

"Alright now, just what happened?" Mrs. Evans asked as she sat down at her desk and opened the folder in front of her. She frowned as she glanced over it. This wasn't the first time she'd had Mr. Browning in her office.

Mandy spoke up. "Todd tried to get Tom to fight him off school grounds, but Tom declined and we started walking towards the school. Todd grabbed him and ended up on the ground with Tom sitting on him."

Tom nodded. "It wasn't my fault. I just reacted. Besides, he's been a thorn in my side for years. Maybe I just vented some of that frustration out on him finally." He shrugged. "Am I in trouble?"

Mr. Collins told Mrs. Evans that there were plenty of witnesses who had seen exactly what had happened. She shook her head no in response to Tom's question.

"What do you think we should do with him?" she asked the group, nodding at Todd. "We can't have him picking fights, that just won't do."

"Tom suggested putting him into the Program since he seems to think it's so funny," Mandy stated, grinning at Todd. "I think that might help. Maybe the rest of this week and next week, too."

"No way!" Todd cried, shaking Mr. Collins' hand loose from his arm. "No way am I going naked here or anywhere else. Uh uh. I'd rather quit school before that happened," and he tried to make a getaway but Mr. Collins stopped him.

Mrs. Evans looked at him closely. "Why would you quit school over a mere matter of personal decorum when you have your whole life in front of you? Don't be stupid, young man. Take your punishment and learn from it."

Todd stood there a moment thinking, then he jerked away from Mr. Collins and said, "Sorry, I can't!" and ran out of the inner office past the office workers who had heard the whole thing since the door was open.

Mrs. Evans looked perplexed. She'd never encountered an incident like this, except for the girl on Monday who had left school to avoid having to participate in the Program. Mrs. Evans had heard from her parents, and they said their daughter would be enrolled in a private school.

"What do we do now?" she asked, looking at them.

"If I know Todd," Tom said, "his father will bring him back in an hour or so. His dad sleeps during the day since he works nights, so he'll just be getting home about now. I don't think his dad will be very pleased if Todd comes home and wakes him."

Mrs. Evans nodded. Then she got another thought.

"John," she said, looking at Mr. Collins, "would you be upset if I asked Mandy something? I'd like her to test the new program we've set up for non-Program participants."

"I don't mind, Barbara. I can leave it up to her and Tom. I'm sure he won't mind," he told her, then he turned to Tom and asked him, "Will you, my boy?" while patting him on the back.

Tom grinned and said he wouldn't.

"Would you be willing to do that, Mandy? We need to see just how effective these things will be," she said, holding up a necklace and a bracelet. "As I said, the necklace is for the girls and the bracelet is for the boys. But there's been some thought to having all volunteers wear the necklace because it is more visible. What do you think?"

"I wouldn't mind, Mrs. Evans. That would mean Tom could have a partner again." She squeezed Tom's hand.

Tom smiled at her and then looked at Mrs. Evans. "I happen to know that boys wear necklaces, too. But I think that, although some guys might be willing to try going nude in school, they might think the necklace is too effeminate for them, especially the jocks. You should make both available to those brave enough to try it."

"Good idea, Tom. I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. After you left here on Monday, I was worried about you. I guess I shouldn't have been. Good job." She smiled at him.

"Thanks, ma'am, I owe it all to this little lady right here," he said, putting his arm around Mandy.

Mandy grinned at him. "You worked at it just as much as I did, Tom," she told him.

He watched her as she undressed. "Yes," he said, "but if you hadn't shown me that I wouldn't be a subject for derision, I doubt I'd be here now."

"Oh sure you would," she said as she piled her clothes into a neat little pile.

"Well maybe, but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun."

She grinned at him as she took the necklace from Mrs. Evans. As said previously, the necklace and bracelet were made of brightly colored beads with a metal tag attached to show that the wearer was not a participant of the Program. She let it hang down between her breasts so the tag showed.

"Good," Mrs. Evans said, "now I hope that it will allow you to avoid any further difficulties like you had on Tuesday. If you do have any, let me or someone know as soon as possible."

"Yes, ma'am," Mandy said as she grabbed her clothes. They left Mrs. Evans alone in her office and went out into the outer office. Mandy kissed Mr. Collins and wished him a good day. He wished both of them the same. Tom and Mandy got late passes to their first period English and left to go to their lockers. The hall was empty as Mandy and Tom exchanged their books in their bags for their morning class material. Mandy also left her clothes in her locker.


As they entered Mrs. Bernhard's class a hush settled over the whole room as they saw that Mandy was naked again. All the boys had their eyes on her and the girls had theirs on Tom who had a slight swelling in his cock.

Mrs. Bernhard took their passes and asked Mandy, "I thought you weren't going to do that again this week?"

Mandy smiled. "Mrs. Evans asked if I would care to test the new system," she said as she twirled the end of the necklace a bit. "She wants to see if I have any trouble today."

Mrs. Bernhard nodded and told them, "Please take your seats. Tom, do you need relief?"

"No, ma'am, thank you," and he sat down next to Mandy.

After that they continued on with their discussion of the differences in the original novel FRANKENSTEIN and the various movie and TV adaptations. When the bell rang, Tom was ready to go. He'd read the whole book before, so he didn't need to go into it as deeply this time.

As they left the room, Tom walked up the corridor with Mandy at his side holding hands. A couple of boys tried to stop them to ask Mandy to agree to some special requests but when then did they saw her necklace. One of them said, "I thought that wasn't going to start until next week?"

Mandy smiled graciously at them. "The Principal decided the system needed a test case. I guess it works, huh?"

He shrugged. "I guess so. Come on, Pete, we'll be late for class," and the started on down the hall going the opposite direction.

Tom grinned. "I was a little worried there for a moment, but it worked. That's great. Maybe you can go nude in school all the time," he told her.

"That would take all the special joy out of doing it only occasionally," she told him.

About that time, they walked into the room where Dr. Smith taught Chemistry. He was startled to see Mandy naked again, but Tom assumed he saw the necklace and was aware of its meaning.

"Good morning, sir," they each said and took their seats in the front row. He said good morning and was just about to ask Tom if he needed relief when Tom's name was mentioned over the PA system, asking him to come to the office.

"I wonder what they want?" Tom asked. Mandy shrugged. He left his bag by his desk, excused himself and left the class room, headed back to the office. He had been to office more times that week than all of past school experience put together.

When he got there he found Todd and a man he knew to be Todd's father standing in Mrs. Evans' office. The man had his hand on Todd's arm, obviously restraining him from leaving. Mrs. Evans saw Tom enter the office and she called him forward.

Mr. Browning saw him as he entered the inner office and frowned. "You let this pipsqueak put you down, boy? What are you, a weakling? I didn't raise you to be no weakling, boy," he said, squeezing Todd's arm, causing him to cry out in pain.

"Mr. Browning, that will be enough!" Mrs. Evans said sternly. "You may punish your son for wrongs, imagined or real, at home, but here we have rules. You will leave him to be disciplined as we see fit, and according to the rules.

"Now, as to this young man here," she said, pointing to Tom who was now standing by her desk, "you may think this upstanding young man is beneath contempt and not equal to your son, but I assure you, Thomas Allen is one of the smartest students in his class, and the bravest. He has taken part in the Program this week, even though he foresaw ridicule and embarrassment, but still he asked to go through with it, even after his partner for the week ran out of school to escape her participation. I know what he can do, and your son is lucky that he escaped with a sore wrist."

"He looks like a wimp to me," the man said surlily as he gripped Todd's arm. He was surprised though when Tom walked over and took has wrist off of Todd's arm, saying, "What kind of father are you? You're hurting him. I think now I can understand why he has been the way he has all these years. He was trying to live up to your expectations."

Looking at Todd, Tom saw the hopeless look on the teen's face. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, Todd, but you shouldn't have tried to pick that fight with me. I'd like to be friends, if you'll let me." Tom held his hand out but Todd just stood there, not saying a word. Tom shrugged and returned to his seat.

Mr. Browning looked at his hand then at Tom. The boy was stronger than he looked. "Well, what are you going to do with him then?" he asked, nodding to his son.

Mrs. Evans had watched the interchange and realized that there was more to Tom Allen than she thought. Looking at Mr. Browning, she said, "Just what I'd planned earlier, before he ran away." Looking at Todd, she said, "Mr. Browning, for the next two days, today and tomorrow, you will be a Program participant, not for punishment, since we don't use the Program that way, but for an object lesson which I hope you will learn. That is, belligerency in school is unacceptable and nudity can enhance your life."

"Listen to her, Todd," Tom told him. "It certainly improved my life. Maybe you'll even find a girlfriend like I did."

Todd was standing there, silent and still, looking at the floor. They all expected him to try to escape again, but instead, he started to undress, acting as if he was in a dream state. He removed his clothes and placed them in an awaiting box. When he pulled off his pants, he showed them his five inch limp penis, with absolutely no pubic hair. His face turned bright red and he tried to hide his pubic area behind his hands.

"What happened to your hair, boy? Did you shave it off?" his father asked him. He had realized by then why his son had ran away earlier. He didn't want his friends seeing him like that.

Todd looked at him and said, "I never had any. It doesn't grow," and he started to cry, ashamed.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, Todd," Mrs. Evans said. "Many boys and girls develop at different rates. I know some people who prefer it that way," she said, pointing at his condition.

Todd looked astounded. "You do? But I'm sixteen years old, and I look like a baby! I can't go out there like this!" he cried.

"Like I said, people grow up at different rates. I think you'll find that you'll not stand out as much as you think. Look at Tom here," she said, pointing to the naked boy by her desk. "When he came into my office on Monday, he was dreading having to go to school nude, but he found out that his fellow students aren't as heartless as he thought they'd be. Didn't you, Tom?"

"Yes, ma'am," Tom said. "I found that they will accept you even like that, if only you can accept yourself. I hope you can," he told Todd.

Todd huffed. He couldn't accept himself when he thought he looked like a little kid. He looked at his father and said, "I suppose you want to lose me now, don't you."

"Of course not. She's right, everyone is different. I just wish you had told me about this in private instead of closing yourself off all the time."

"How could I? When I'm awake, you're sleeping and I'm in school. We never talk." He started to cry and turned his back on the others to hide it.

The man sighed. He had never realized what working a ten hour shift in the warehouse had done to his son, the only reminder he had of his late wife. "I'm sorry, Todd. If you let me, I'll try to make it up to you..."

Mrs. Evans led Tom out into the outer office. "I think they just need a little time to talk. Maybe then things will work out better for them."

"I hope so," said Tom, looking back towards her office.

Mrs. Evans looked at the clock. "It's almost time for your class to let out. You'd better get back."

"Yes, ma'am," he said and left the room. The bell rang just as he got to the door of the Chemistry class room. It opened and students began to file out. He was about to go in and get his bag when Mandy came out, carrying hers and his.

"What happened?" she asked curiously as they began walking to French class. Mandy felt comfortable, wearing just the necklace and shoes as she walked next to Tom.

"Todd came in, just as we thought, accompanied by his father. That man is a bully. I can see why Tom was like he was all these years now. Right now, though, they're in Mrs. Evans' office talking, something they should have done years ago. Here's Mrs. Simmons' class."


As they walked into the room, accompanied by several other students, Mrs. Simmons said, "Bonjour, Class."

They all answered her in kind as they took their seats. "Ah, Mademoiselle Collins, pourquoi sont vous nu?(Why are you nude?)" she asked Mandy.

Mandy grinned. Still a bit haltingly, she told Mrs. Simmons, "À cause de Madam Evans. Elle avoir devoir du fair un essai de la nouveau systéme(Because of Mrs. Evans. She needed to test the new system.)," and she shook the necklace.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.