Porch Sitting With Daddy - Cover

Porch Sitting With Daddy

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Incest Sex Story: Late night encounter with Daddy on the porch while the neighborhood sleeps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 1/14/2005

Inpired by and written for my special "Daddy"

Daddy got home late; the house was dark except for a low light in the kitchen. He made his way down the hall and looked in on his little girl. In the glow of her nightlight he could see her sprawled, naked on the bed. He went into the room and pulled a sheet up over her, ran his hand over her long hair as he bent over and kissed her cheek. She didn't even change her breathing. He'd almost wished she'd woken up, if only to say goodnight to him.

Going into the bathroom and stripping daddy got into the shower, feeling the hot water beating against his tired body. It felt good and he stayed in longer then usual. Feeling a little revived Daddy dried off and put on his robe and a pair of slippers and headed for the kitchen.

Daddy grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and went out onto the porch, settling into a lounge. It was a mild crystal clear night; the sky was filled with stars. With no homes facing theirs, and the wooded lot to one side it gave a sense of seclusion, even if neighbors were mere yards away. This late at night, there was no noise of traffic echoing off the roads nearby, only the sound of the nearby stream rushing by. It was very peaceful.

A little later, apparently having dozed off, Daddy was startled to hear the front storm door slam shut. He looked up at the landing and there his little girl was. She was naked as the day she was born. Trying not to laugh, Daddy tried to sound stern when he asked, "hey little girl just what do you think you are doing up this late AND no clothes on?? What if the neighbors saw you?"

Giggling she replied, "Daddy it's the middle of the night, NO one is going to see me. It feels good. I don't wanna have to put clothes on."

Even without seeing clearly he knew she was faking a pout. " Well you HAVE to angel. It's the rules. No being naked outside. I'll make you a deal, you go get at least a robe on and you can come sit with me for a while. But you have to be quiet. We don't want someone coming around the corner on us, complaining that we woke them"

She didn't bother replying as she ran back into the house, letting the screen door slam again. It seemed like only seconds before the door flew open and before he could hiss a warning to her not to let the door slam, it did. Daddy sighed. He watched her hurry down the steps and thought to himself that she was really a good girl, this little angel of his, but some times she just didn't consider things fully. Yet daddy had to consider that he might play a part in that. He often found her little antics amusing and it was hard to hide, and he didn't always make her aware of the consequences.

He looked at her now; standing next to him, robe hanging open. He shook his head and grabbed the edges of her robe, pulling her over to his lap saying, "Come here, you", causing her to giggle as she plopped down on his lap, her legs straddling him. She brought her hands up to his face, placing one on each cheek, leaned forward and gave him a kiss, "Hi daddy!"

"How can you be so energetic in the middle of the night like this?" He asked her, "Don't be getting all wound up, we need to get to bed soon." She pouted then looked at the table eyeing up daddy's beer. Smiling she picked it up and had it risen halfway to her lips as she asked Daddy, "Can I have some?" But she didn't wait for his reply and took a few swallows.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww this stuff is GROSS!" She exclaimed while making a face.

Daddy chuckled as he took the bottle from her, "it's not supposed to taste good to little girls. Even the incorrigible ones! Now, settle down here or I'll make you go in the house."

With exaggerated effort she turned around, sitting down on daddy's lap, leaning her head against his chest. With all her scrooching around, his own robe had loosened and opened, exposing her soft warm bottom to his own bare skin. Daddy kissed the top of her head and put his arms around her, caressing her soft belly. He could feel her starting to relax, becoming slightly heavier on his lap.

"That feels nice Daddy, and my belly's all warm inside from your beer," she sighed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.