Corruption of the Young - Cover

Corruption of the Young

by Mikas

Copyright© 2005 by Mikas

Incest Sex Story: A girl has set her eyes on her twin brother as the target of her sexual lust. She knows she's a slut and wants her brother to have the same sexual freedom that she does.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

Some people are just sick. I mean like, really sick. Naughty, slutty, perverts. And the worst part is that they don't even know it. Take my twin brother for example. At 14 years old, he just started high school and is so shy and nervous. But whenever there's anything that is even remotely sexual, he gets this look. Not the usual look of a young boy getting excited about being able to see tits, but the look of seeing a bit of panties and wanting to take them off with his teeth. I can see it, I know what sort of filth goes through his mind. I know because I'm one of the other people. I'm one of the people that are sick and know it. I know it, because I know I am going to rape the shit out of that boy. His virgin cock is going to pump my pussy full of cum, and I'm going to carry his illegitimate child.

You see, I found out early that I'm a whore. When I was just 11 I learned how to suck cock. Lost my virginity a few minutes later. I think something about getting fucked at a young age just made my body jump right into puberty. It almost like I went up an inch on my bust a month, and within a year I went from barely developed to having very full C cup breasts. I had been hanging out with older kids for a long time, most of my friends now were seniors already. We were a very sexual group of people, almost all my friends are bisexual and we've seen everyone else naked. At the very least that is, most of us have fucked each other.

Which brings me back to my brother. Being twins, we shared everything when we were younger. We'd eat together, bathe together, sleep together. But as we got older, we started getting separated. Being different genders, our parents wanted to pull us apart a bit. They got me a separate bed to sleep in, and we wouldn't shower together anymore. We still shared a room, but they didn't seem to mind that. But that meant that as we started getting into our teenage years, we had to find a private place to start exploring ourselves. He would always use the bathroom to play with himself. Which worked out great for me. Our bathroom was attached through our room, so we didn't even have to go into the hallway to get there. This was great because he would play with his cock in the shower, and I could sneak in and watch. With the noise from the shower, he wouldn't hear me open the door and I could get a great view of him.

Our parents are busy people, and give us lots of freedom. I often go out and spend all my free time away from the house. Which brings me to my plan. There was a party, a party being done specifically for me. I asked my brother if he'd care to come along. Of course, he shied away at first. But slowly, I convinced him to come along with me. When we showed up, he seemed quite surprised. Not only that most people there were at least 17, but also that they were all dressed very revealing. Girls there would be showing off so much cleavage, or even wearing see through tops. Short skirts were everywhere, and every now and then you'd catch a glimpse below. Most of the time, you'd see at that point that the girls were not wearing panties. My brother sat down on the couch very awkwardly, and I went off to the kitchen. Everyone there knew who he was, and knew what to do. By the time I came back, two girls were sitting on both sides of him. They were talking to him, also pushing close, making sure their breasts would rub up against him. He seemed very nervous, but too scared to just get up and walk away. I could tell by the way he was sitting that his cock was as hard as it could possibly be.

"Well damn," I said to him, "Looks like you've already made some new friends. Where am I supposed to sit to be around my own brother?'

"You can just sit on his lap" one of the girls said.

"No, please!" My brother protested.

Didn't work though. I sat right down onto his lap, putting my legs across one of the girls. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass.

"I brought you a drink.' I said, handing it to him.

He took it and drank it very quickly. Which was surprising, since I know he's never had any alcohol before. He was so nervous, he took it all down and didn't even notice. I handed him the other one that I had brought for myself and he did the same thing to it. I smiled at him and excused myself so I could get him another drink. It wouldn't be long now, I know that the drinks that I mixed for him had about 2 shots each, so he would be getting drunk pretty fast now. When I got back to him, I could see that the alcohol was already setting in. He probably wouldn't even need any more than that. I sat on his lap and gave him one last drink. Then the fun started. We all talked, and all the girls around him made sure the conversation slowly got more and more sexual.

At one point, he stopped responding for a minute. He was just staring off into space it seemed. But when we looked in the direction he was looking, it became obvious. A few of the girls had stripped naked, and were now giving blowjobs to anyone that pulled their cocks out.

"You want that?' one of the girls asked him, almost teasingly.

No answer. I leaned my head up next to his.

"You want me to give that to you?" I whispered in his ear.

He looked at me surprised.

"Wh-what?" he stammered.

I got down to my knees in front of him. He tried to push me away, but the girls grabbed his arms and made sure his hands went to naughty places. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He cried out in protest, but his cock was too hard for him to protest much. I wrapped my lips around the head of it and brought it into my mouth. His protests slowed down, and his moans began. Instead of trying to pull his arms away, he began groping at the girls, and they led his hands under their shirts, or up their skirts. It wasn't long before he shot his first load into my mouth. He was almost gasping for breath afterwards, and had a very surprised, but very satisfied look on his face. I let the cum drip from my lips and kissed him, making sure he got to taste his own cum. He pulled away and tried to spit it out, but there was still cum dripping from his lips.

"You ready to fuck your own sister?" I asked him.

"What? No, please, don't do this!" he protested. He started trying to pull his arms away again.

"Don't worry," I said to him, "I won't force you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me by choice. But just remember this. You won't get to fuck any other pussy here tonight until you've fucked mine."


Chapter 2

I got up and walked away. The girls on the sides of him went back to teasing him more, this time to the point of taking bits of their clothing off. I went to talk to some of my friends, get some of my guy friends over. When we got back to my brother, he had been stripped naked. His skinny body was almost identical to the girls around him. The guys grabbed his arms and pulled him up. He started crying out again, but this time it was guys much bigger than him that were pulling him around, and there was nothing he could do to fight back. We brought him into another room that had a billiards table and put him up on it. He was put onto his hands and knees up on the table and four of the strongest guys there held his wrists and ankles in place.

I was naked now as well, and I climbed up onto the table in front of him.

"One last chance before we all start to play. Again, mine is going to be the first pussy you get to fuck tonight. Do you want it right now?"

"No!" he cried out, his voice almost sounding like a girl from shrieking.

"Okay then. Well boys, that sounded like a girl. Why don't you find out how good she is?"

My brother had no idea what was going on and looked around, very scared. He soon felt something on his ass, liquid pouring all over it. He tried to move it away, but couldn't get very far. Soon, there was a cock at his ass. He froze up in terror.

"Remember," I said to him, "if you fight back, it'll hurt worse. If you try anything, it will hurt. What you have to do is just relax, and don't even try to fight it. Nothing you do will make a difference now, just don't even try and you'll be fine."

Maybe it was those words, or probably the alcohol he had taken. His ass wasn't flexing at all, and the man behind him was able to slide his cock right in. I could see the expression on my brother changing. But then the best part came into it. Watching my brother as the man fucking his ass started moaning really loud. My brother knew what, or rather who, was coming. I knew it was all an act on the other guy's part though, I had told everyone specifically this: Fuck his ass, but make it loud and cum quickly. Give everyone else a turn. And he did just this. He shot his load into my brother's ass and pulled his cock out.

"How was that?" I asked my brother. He just looked at me, accusingly. "What, don't like it? Well, you know how to get out of it. Though it won't work too easily now. You see, I'm going to play a little game with you. You're going to have to fuck me to get out of this. But each time someone fucks your ass, you'll have to do more to let me fuck you. As of right now, you're also going to have to give my pussy a good licking before you get to fuck it." There was a sudden look of surprise, though not from what I was saying. Another guy was behind him and he just had his second cock rammed into his ass. "Now you're also going to have to beg me. Just keep waiting, I'll be over here watching if you need me."

I gave him a kiss on the lips, rubbed my breasts in his face and walked over to the side. It wasn't long before the man came in his ass, and made way for the next guy. My brother's ass was so sloppy from the lube and the cum, it didn't matter how hard they shoved their cocks into his ass anymore. A few more guys went, but it was just getting too sloppy to make a difference on him. It was time to really fuck with him. Our group was a pretty mixed ethnicity, and a few black guys were there. One of them in particular had a huge cock. I knew my brother had watched porn and knew of the whole big cock black man stereotype. The guy walked in front of him, making sure my brother knew he was about to have a huge black cock fuck his ass. This cock was big enough to really make a difference. And he didn't go easy on my brother either. Right from the start, he grabbed his hips and slammed it in, pounding at him as hard as possible. My brother cried out, his voice very weak by now. You could see his body shaking all over.

"Okay!" he finally cried out. "I'll fuck you, I'll fuck you!"

"What was that?" I asked him. "Sorry, I couldn't understand you. I can only understand things spoken in Malay right now."

"What!!?" he screamed.

Everybody laughed and the guy fucking his ass came hard. Cum was dripping down my brother's legs at this point. It was time for two guys. One of them made his was underneath my brother and they pulled my brother's ass down onto the cock. The expression was great as my brother felt another cock entering his ass from behind as well, stuffing him with two cocks.

"Please!!! Make them stop! I'll do anything you want!"

"Sorry about that, couldn't understand you. Try practicing some Malay. Actually, I need it in Croatian now."

"This isn't funny, make them stop!"

"Wow, for the first time ever I'd saw I'm acknowledging your testicles descending."

"What?"

"You're finally getting some balls, boy! But your begging skills suck. In fact, they suck so much, I think you should too."

I motioned to another guy, and he climbed up onto the table in front of my brother. My brother closed his mouth tightly as the cock swayed right in front of his lips.

"Now remember," I said to him. "If you don't do it, you're not going to make it out of this. And if he feels any teeth, you're going to have to stick your tongue in my ass."

Everyone cheered and a lot of people started trying to encourage him to use a little teeth. He opened his mouth and let the cock slide in. My brother was now getting fucked by three guys at once, two in the ass and one in the mouth. One of the guys in his ass slammed hard enough to make my brother bite down, and the guy he was sucking off yelled out 'Teeth!'.

"Teeth! You fucking lame slut!" I yelled at my brother. "Time for a little ass though."

The guy moved away from him and I got on my hands and knees. I pushed my ass back into his face and someone else pushed his head down. I felt his tongue, first very lightly, then finally deeper into my ass. It felt so good, almost tickling my clit it seemed. I wiggled my ass around for him and moaned as loudly as I could. It almost seemed like he enjoyed it, he was sticking it as far into my ass as he could. I bumped my ass up, making him give a big lick across my pussy.

"Wow, that was fun!" I said. I moved out of the way and let the guy put his cock into my brother's mouth again. "Now get going on that cock and try harder this time!

He went back to sucking the cock, but just didn't do much with it. He was trying very hard not to bite it now though.

"Come on, do better than that!" I yelled at him. "Fine, I'll teach you!"

I climbed onto the pool table and got on my hands and knees by him. I started licking the cock right in front of his face. We shared the cock, and I explained to him what I was doing at each step. Meanwhile, guys that were fucking his ass kept dumping their loads into his ass and switching off. After a while of teaching my brother, he finally got the hang of it and actually seemed like he was getting into it. Everyone was getting really excited as the guy he was sucking off started moaning louder. Finally, the guy shot a load of cum into my brother's mouth. He kept sucking at the cock, swallowing down all the cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.