A Month to a Changed Woman - Cover

A Month to a Changed Woman

Copyright© 2005 by MWTB

Week 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Week 2 - Her boss was a real bitch. Could her friend the hypnotherapist help her out? Golden Clitoride 3rd Place, 20065, Best Erotic Mind Control Story

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Mr. White came home Friday afternoon, and Mrs. White was very attentive to him. When they were together, Mrs. White was always nice to him and treated him well, however today she seemed extra solicitous. When dinner was through, Mrs. White took his hand and said, "Why don't we go to bed early tonight, dear?"

Mr. White saw the look in her eyes and quickly agreed. Intrigued by what Maria had done, I did something I had never done before: I spied on my employers. There was a sitting room next to the master bedroom that had a connecting door that I knew was never closed. I slipped quietly into the sitting room and approached the door to their bedroom.

Mr. White was lying flat on his back on the bed and Mrs. White was straddling him, kissing him deeply.

"Mmmmm, this is nice," he said after breaking the kiss. "I should go away more often!"

"No you shouldn't, Zack!" Mrs. White replied. "You should stay here and put your cock in your wife like you are supposed to!" She resumed the kiss while she started pulling off his clothing. She kissed down his chest as she worked his belt off and his pants down. She slammed her mouth down his cock, causing him to gasp.

I almost gasped myself. This was my first view of my boss' cock, and while nowhere near porn star stature, he had quite a nice looking cock. My mouth was salivating, thinking of me being in Mrs. White's place.

"What has gotten in to you, June?" he asked his wife.

"Nothing!" she replied between sucks. "That's the problem! I need you now!"

She sat up and pulled her shirt off, revealing her braless breasts. She shimmied out of her skirt and panties and threw herself back on the bed. "Fuck me now! Please Zack, fuck me!"

Mr. White got up and quickly pulled the rest of his clothes off. He started to move his face towards her pussy but she grabbed him and pulled him up. "Not now," she said. "Now I just need your cock in me. I need you to fuck me!"

Mr. White obliged, and soon his ass was pistoning up and down as he gave her a thorough rodgering. I know that I would have been cumming immediately, but I could hear Mrs. White whining in frustration. He had been fucking her for about ten minutes, moving around, clearly trying to get her off, when it finally became too much for him and he blew his load into her pussy.

"No!" she cried in frustration as he moaned in relief.

"I'm sorry, honey," he said. "It's been a while."

She sighed, but then she smiled at him and said, "That's OK, Zack. I'll get you going again." She hopped off the bed and into the bathroom, then came back with a wet washcloth. She washed off his cock, then when she felt that it was clean enough, she popped it into her mouth.

Mrs. White looked up at her husband and said in a little girl voice, "I'll bet you'll be ready to fuck your Junie-bug real soon now, won't you?" She licked and sucked at his cock, and I watched her for pointers; she was clearly more experienced at cock sucking than I.

In practically no time, Mr. White was once again raring to go. Mrs. White once again flopped to her back and spread her legs, gesturing Mr. White to get between them. He obliged, and was soon pumping away. He played with her tits and gnawed on her neck. Mrs. White grunted "Harder, harder," and Mr. White pounded into her, but after about fifteen minutes, Mrs. White said, "This isn't working. Let's try something else."

She pushed her husband off of her, and rolled onto her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Come on Zack, make me your bitch."

He smiled as he entered her and said, "You already are my bitch."

"Oh, yes, I am!" Mrs. White moaned. "Junie is your bitch. Pound your bitch. Do her hard!"

Mr. White looked surprised, but he grabbed her hips and started slamming into her. "Pull my hair!" she moaned, and with another surprised look, Mr. White complied. As he pulled her back to him, he reached under her and squeezed a nipple.

"Harder," she moaned.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Clearly, this was not normal behavior for Mrs. White.

"Yes, hurt me!" she cried as he squeezed hard. "Make me your bitch!"

Mrs. White was really getting into it, and I suddenly realized that my hand was in my swampy panties, two fingers shoved up my twat.

Mr. White was pounding away at Mrs. White, his body slapping into hers. I guess the sound woke something in him, because on one down stroke he slapped Mrs. White on the ass. "Oh yes!" she hissed.

Taking the encouragement, he slapped her ass again, harder. "Oh, yes! Punish your Junie! Punish your bitch!" Mrs. White cried. "I've been a bad girl, and my big strong man needs to punish me! Harder! Harder!"

By this point, Mrs. White was screaming and Mr. White kept whaling on her ass. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back hard and he slammed his cock deep into her pussy and slapped his hand hard on her ass. With each thrust, each slap, each pull of her hair, he uttered a word. "You" slap "Are" slap "MY" slap "Bitch!" slap

With that, Mrs. White screamed, "I am!" and she came. Hard. Continuously. Mr. White kept slapping her ass. He kept thrusting into her pussy. He kept pulling her hair. And Mrs. White kept cumming. Finally, he pulled her hair so that she was lifted higher, reached around with both hands and squeezed hard on her nipples as he gave a final thrust and came in her pussy. Mrs. White shrieked one last time, then collapsed onto the bed, pulling herself off of Mr. White.

Mrs. White lay panting on the bed as her husband collapsed next to her. When they got their breath back, Mr. White asked, "What the hell got into you?"

Mrs. White looked embarrassed, but snuggled into Mr. White and said, "I don't know. I was having a difficult time cumming, and I just needed it harder. It just seemed right."

"Well, it was fun for me," Mr. White said.

Mrs. White kissed his neck and said, "Maybe we'll do it again sometime."

He looked at her strangely, then laughed. He looked down at his cock and said, "Now I'm all messed up again."

She looked at it and said, "I'll clean you up."

She started to get up but he stopped her, saying, "Do you really need a towel?"

She looked like she was going to argue with him, but something seemed to stop her. She looked shyly at him and said, "If you make me suck your cock clean, I'm going to get all horny again. Will you take care of me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.