Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken, the Circle, Ellen and Gary were sitting around the table. Kim was worn out, deeply asleep upstairs. She'd had a very long weekend.

"So, this guy gave you all that information," said Ellen. "How do you know it's legit?"

"Oh trust me," replied Ken, "it's legit."

Ellen didn't look like she wanted to believe him, but let the subject rest.

"Figure out a contract rate for you and Kim, and I'll pay you for your time," said Ken. "The sooner you can do it, the better, but I understand you might have other commitments."

"Well, we have our regular accounts, but we can take off tomorrow, anyway," replied Ellen. "If it's going to take longer than that, then we might have a problem."

Ken shrugged.

"If you need a computer, I can set you up with an account on one of the house computers," offered Bill.

"Oh, I know I'm going to need a computer," replied Ellen. "Problem is, most of the programs and stuff I'll need are on my work computer."

"We'll figure something out," said Bill.

The next morning, Ellen and Kim were very surprised by what Bill figured out: Complete access to their work computers.

"How did you do that?" asked Kim. "They won't let us access the finance computers from anywhere but in the building. Said they were all protected."

Bill just grinned and shrugged. "If it's a problem, I can log you out of them. But as things stand now, no one will notice what you're doing -- ever."

"You're a dangerous guy, Bill," said Ellen.

"Not me," he replied. "I'm just a guy havin' fun with some computer stuff."

No one bought that, but Ellen and Kim set to work anyway using the information that Ken had provided them. Even though they now had all the information, they were sure it would take days to get through the web of front companies and other blind alleys. This was one very complicated setup. But it was soon clear that Ken was one very, very rich individual.

One thing Ellen found very odd, was that there was more than a hundred years of data, yet it seemed that only two people had set all this up. And those two people had worked concurrently -- not one after the other. That seemed to point to those people being well over a hundred years old. Since that was impossible, Ellen assumed that they'd 'adjusted' the data as they went along to make it seem that way. Why they'd want to do that, she wasn't sure, but they had. Once she'd decided that, she just ignored those inconsistencies and concentrated on the work at hand. By that evening, it was crystal clear that it would take her and Kim weeks of full-time work to get a real handle on this stuff. The people who'd hidden Ken's money had been financial geniuses. She went and told Ken the news.

"You know how sometimes even after you're given the answer to a problem, it becomes even more complex?" Ellen asked.

"Yes," Ken replied.

"It's going to take us weeks to figure all this stuff out," said Kim. "Not only that, but if you want to maintain the anonymity that's built into the system, we'll have to be very careful with what we do. It's all in your name, of course, but that doesn't mean that if the tax man found out about it, they wouldn't start inventing ways to take a lot of it away in the form of inheritance tax."

Ken had been thinking about the financial end of things since he'd realized what he'd been given. He had a solution to his problem, but he didn't know if Kim and Ellen would be interested.

"How would you like to work for me?" he asked. "Full time. Same or better benefits than you have now, better pay, better hours. You'd be managing all that stuff you've been looking through."

They both blinked and looked at him, then at each other.

"I don't know," said Ellen. "We'd have to talk about it."

Kim nodded, "I'm not even sure just the two of us are qualified to manage something this size. It usually takes a whole staff, not including the lawyers that you should be retaining."

Ken nodded. "Well, let me know if you want the job. If you do, you'll be responsible for finding the staff to run everything. Although, I would like to meet anyone you hire."

"Can we let you know later in the week?" asked Kim.

"Of course," he said. "And if you decide no, I understand. If it's okay with you, I'll still want you to run the accounts that you're handling now, even if you don't want the whole thing."

They nodded, then continued to fill him in on what they'd discovered.


She's got to be doing this on purpose, thought Tina. No one can be this hard to find!

The 'she' Tina was thinking of was Cindy, of course. That girl could be absolutely impossible to get hold of -- even after Tina had... convinced... the school's computer to give her Cindy's schedule.

Tina knew that Cindy should be at lunch right now, but damned if the girl was anywhere inside the school. It was one of those rare SoCal days that was not only cold, but pouring rain, so she couldn't imagine Cindy was outside. The tap Tina had put into the computer (she was learning all kinds of things from Bill that she was sure the school, and law enforcement, wouldn't approve of), showed that Cindy was here today. But where? Tina looked out into the gray, gloomy day as rain poured and turned anything related to dirt into mud.

Something in the school yard moved, shifting a bit near one corner of a building. No Fucking Way, thought Tina. That can't be her!

It was. Tina was soaked to the skin, but not particularly chilled, by the time she found the huddled figure sitting under a rain poncho. Cindy was sitting under a small overhang that only slightly protected her from the weather. Tina squatted down next to the girl, who looked more than a little startled.

"What in the Goddess' name are you doing out here?" asked Tina.

"Why did you break into the school computer and steal my schedule?" was the reply.

How the hell had she found that out, wondered Tina?

She didn't answer for a moment, listening as the heavy drops of rain spat against Cindy's poncho, and continue to soak her own clothing. She didn't want to lie to Cindy, but at the same time, she didn't think it was a good idea to tell the girl she had a crush on her.

"Look," said Tina, "I'm not stalking you or anything. But it took me days to work out those equations that you wrote, and I needed help from some very smart people. I just wanted to talk to you about what you're doing."

"Why did you want to work them out?" asked Cindy.

She was still huddled under the poncho, and from the way it was moving, she appeared to be shivering.

"Maybe we can take this conversation inside?" asked Tina. "Like, before I drown?"

"I like it out here," replied Cindy, eying Tina. "No one bugs me on days like this. Usually."

"You get a lot of people bugging you?"

"You're kidding, right?" asked Cindy. "Half the senior class comes to me for tutoring. It's the deal. I help them, they don't let anyone pick on me."

"Why would anyone want to pick on you?"

"Where are you from, Mars?" asked Cindy. "How many fourteen year olds do you think are in eleventh grade?"

"You're only fourteen?" asked Tina.

"Yeah," said Cindy.

She didn't sound exactly happy about it, and Tina could understand why. Kids could be real assholes. Cindy was younger and far smaller than pretty much anyone. The fact that she was not only smart, but very smart, didn't help matters.

"I didn't know," said Tina.

"I'm surprised," replied Cindy. "I mean, I'm not a hot topic of conversation, but surely you've heard of the Freak, right?"

In point of fact, Tina had heard of someone being referred to by that nickname. But she hated that kind of bullshit, having endured it herself in her last school, and she was not going to get into that crap here.

"I don't listen to gossip very much," replied Tina.

"They're gravity equations," said Cindy.

Tina nodded, happy that Genie's guess had been confirmed. Even though Genie wasn't really up on physics, some of the work had hinted that the equations were trying to describe certain aspects of gravity. Problem was, science had already established the direction they were taking as a dead end.

"I'm not an expert or anything," said Tina, "but hasn't a lot of that work been abandoned? No one's been able to take it any further."

Cindy snorted. "Another conventionalist."

Tina spread her hands, rain water dripping off them as the storm intensified.

"Do I look conventional to you?" she grinned. "I'm sitting out in the middle of a rain storm talking about physics."

Cindy gave her a small, shy little smile in acknowledgment. It made Tina's heart hammer. She swore internally -- how could she have it so bad for this girl? Finally, the temptation was too great for Tina, and she reached out to get a glimpse of Cindy's sexual history. Nothing too intrusive, well for a Priestess anyway, just a quick glance.

Nothing. She'd never had sex, hell, she'd never even kissed anyone before. Tina pulled back and wondered how she could be attracted to someone so... asexual. Then she decided to touch the girl's fantasies.

It was like being hit with a hammer. A really big, very hot hammer. Her body exploded with lust as, rather than gently touching Cindy's fantasies, they slammed into her mind, flooding her with lust. Quickly, panting from the huge inrush of lust and energy, Tina shut down the flow, her eyes wide. Still, she couldn't help herself, and let out a little moan.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Cindy.

The rush of lust hadn't stopped, at least, not entirely. But Tina felt full, like she'd just spent an evening sucking down energy from a really awesome threesome.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm fine. Maybe getting a little cold from the rain though."

Cindy nodded, but made no offer to go inside with Tina.

"Look," said Tina standing on somewhat shaky legs, "I'm really interested in this stuff. Could we maybe talk again? Maybe after school or something?"

"Maybe," replied Cindy. Her voice sounded almost as unsteady as Tina's legs did. "I'm pretty busy, but we could talk after school one night. Gimme a number, and I'll call you."

"I don't have anything to write it on," replied Tina.

Cindy just cocked an eyebrow at Tina, who recited the number, sure that the other girl wouldn't call her. She went inside, heading for the locker room to look for a towel. She had clothes for gym in there that she could change into.

Still, she was flooded with energy, which felt odd since she was physically chilled. That changed as she walked down the hallway toward the girl's locker room. So intent was she on the feelings and fantasies that she'd gotten from Cindy, that she failed to noticed that her clothing was starting to steam a little, as the heat from her skin dried it.

She finally noticed, as she opened her locker and pulled off her top, that the top was no longer soaking wet. And even though it was damp, the cloth as actually warm to her touch. She had no idea what to make of it, finished stripping and got re-dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She completely forgot her bra and panties.

Outside, unnoticed by anyone, small moans were emanating from a huddled figure, her body shuddering from a series of intense climaxes as her fingers, almost against her will, franticly rubbed her panties through her unbuttoned jeans.


Tina was so completely absorbed by the fantasies that she'd read from Cindy, that she failed to notice the looks she was getting from the other students -- and some of her teachers. She'd gotten good at controlling herself since she'd become a Priestess, but the amount of lust touching Cindy's fantasies had created in her was very hard to hide. Her walk was sexier, more inviting. The way she looked at people dripped sexual innuendo, and even when she was called on in class, her husky voice had a please-fuck-me quality. It was bound to attract attention, and it did.

"So, you're not doing anything Friday night, right?" came a smooth, smug voice. "I think you an' me should spend a little time together. Whaddaya say?"

"Hmm?" asked Tina, somewhat annoyed. There was a fantasy of Cindy's that, even though it was in her mind, Tina hadn't been able to play through. It was like a CD skip or something; she could get the bare beginnings of it, but nothing more.

The guy -- a senior, judging by the letters on his light jacket -- looked back at his friends, then at her.

"You and me. Friday," he said. "I'll come get you at seven. Cool?"

No, it was not the least bit cool, thought Tina, just now replaying his original comments in her head. She didn't need to touch his fantasies to know what he was thinking. She began to realize just how much she'd lost control. A fifteen-year-old with her looks, walking around like a cat in heat was bound to attract attention.

"Oh, I'm really sorry," she said, putting as much sincerity in her voice as she could, "I can't do that. I mean, I'm really, really flattered, but I just can't."

The boy frowned.

"Hey, you're what, in tenth grade?" he said with an edge to his voice. "You think you're gonna get offers like this every day?"

Goddess, I hope not, thought Tina.

"No, I know," she said, "I mean, I really do appreciate it. But I can't."

"Alright," he said, still somewhat frowning, "we'll go Saturday night instead."

Still trying not to make a scene, Tina was unsure what to do. If she'd wanted to have sex with him (and ewww -- no thanks) that would have been one thing. But a quick scan showed her this boy was not Circle material -- which might not have been a problem had he not also set off other alarms inside her mind. She got the impression that he didn't like hearing someone tell him no.

Tina looked down at the floor, like she was really shy. She couldn't blush on demand, which was a pity, but it was obvious he'd be a problem if she continued to turn him down flat. She just didn't need some jock bugging her until he got another notch in his belt.

Wincing internally as she acted the flustered school girl, she giggled a little, then apologized again and told him she couldn't. She didn't tell him she couldn't because she was afraid if he laid a hand on her he might not survive the experience, just that she wouldn't be able to get permission to go with him. She only needed her own permission, which was a major technicality with her white lie, but she managed to escape without pissing him off. She also got hold of herself enough to pull in the "I need it NOW" sign she'd painted on her own forehead.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.