Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 87

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

“Tina?” said Brenda, nudging her. “Hey, you with us?”

“Yes,” said Tina, turning to her.

“Well, what do you think?”

“About what?”

“Oh yeah. SO with us,” said Brenda rolling her eyes. “Barry? You know? Asshole extraordinaire?”

“What about him?”

“Jeeze, you really are out of it,” said Brenda. “It’s all over school.”

“Brenda, you know I don’t pay attention to gossip,” replied Tina, ensuring that she kept her face disinterested. Of course, she’d heard the rumors. Some of them were even close to the truth.

“He and the moron boys he hangs with got the shit kicked out of them by some biker dudes,” said Carl.

“Good,” muttered Sarah. “Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.”

“Can’t argue with that,” agreed Kelly.

“They say all three of ‘em are in the hospital,” added Carl. “Barry’s pretty fucked up.”

Tina shrugged.

“Can’t say I’m too broken up to hear that,” she said.

She wondered if Barry would tell the police what really happened, or if he’d hide it. Her guess was he and his friends would hide it and play up the biker angle. And even if they didn’t, who would believe that all three of them had gotten the crap kicked out of them by a girl her size?

No, they’d never mention her. And if they did mention the bikers, they’d say there’d been more than one. Only Barry had seen her helper, because Mike had been in too much pain from the kidney punch and Ed had been preoccupied by trying to breathe. Even then, she doubted Barry had gotten a good look at the man before she’d hit him and her helper had cold cocked him. Come to think about it, she wondered if Barry’s jaw was broken. Well if not, he and Mike would probably still be pissing blood for a while.

“Well we probably won’t see much of him before school ends,” said Brenda.

“Like I said, no loss,” said Kelly.

There was more conversation, but Tina was quiet. It was difficult to control herself and every time she let her mind wander, it was off thinking about what the man would do to her when they met. Of course, she had no idea if he’d do anything to her, or if they’d even meet again, but those doubts were very much in the back ground.

But Brenda and Allen were pretty sensitive to her moods and it was clear she was distracted by something.

“Hey hon,” said Brenda a bit later, “are you sure you’re okay?”

“Sure,” smiled Tina.

“So what are we studying tonight?” asked Brenda.

Shit! Tina had completely forgotten that the three of them were supposed to meet at Brenda’s for a ‘study’ session tonight. They got together at least once a week for some play time, and tonight was the night.

“Crap,” said Tina. “I’m not going to be able to make it.”

“Why not?” asked Brenda.

“Ken has this dinner thing going on with another family tonight, and we’re all supposed to be there,” lied Tina.

Brenda and Allen had no real idea what went on at the mansion. They were infrequent visitors there because the obvious wealth made Allen nervous. So when they met, it was usually at Brenda’s place since her parents were usually out until at least 7pm, which gave the three plenty of time to indulge themselves after school.

“Allen’s gonna be disappointed,” smiled Brenda. “You know how much he likes to study with us.”

Considering that their studying usually ended up with one of them on his face and the other on his cock, this was not a surprise. Plus, watching Tina and Brenda together always revved his engine. He was always good for a second and third round after watching one of the girls clean his load out of the other.

“Hmmm,” smiled Tina. “Looks like you have your work cut out for you then.”

Brenda rolled her eyes, but deep down realized that, as much as she loved these threesomes, she really treasured the times she had alone with Allen.

“I’m sure I’ll be able to handle it,” she replied. “Are you still up for tomorrow night though?”

“You’re really going to make me go see that?”

“C’mon, you know how Allen loves these ‘End of The World’ movies,” said Brenda waving her hands in the air.

“Oh, so we’re blaming this on Allen are we?” she smiled. Allen was fine with mass destruction, but it was Brenda who just couldn’t stay away from movies like ‘The Day After Tomorrow’, which she’d already seen once and wanted to see again. “I’ll make sure I’m there for that, but you’re so going to owe me.”

“I’m sure you’ll think of some way for me to make it up to you.”

“Bet on it.”

Brenda felt a little shiver inside as she walked away. She loved Tina, and was sure the other girl would be quite inventive with how she would ask Brenda to ‘make it up’ to her. But she was realizing she loved Allen even more and wished that she was the primary in the relationship. Still, this was better than nothing and she really did love Tina.

After school Tina raced up the stairs to get ready. She took a quick shower then, for the first time since she’d seduced her sister, decided to shave everything below her neck. Up until now, Tina had kept her hair for a lot of reasons: Ari loved the look of the hair under her arms, and Allen and Brenda had gotten used to it. Sarah liked how it looked and loved the humiliation of being ordered to lick Tina there. Tina kinda liked the feel of her tongue, and thought it would probably feel pretty good without hair there -- not that there’d been much of it anyway.

But she wanted to make sure that there was nothing about her that would put the man in the park off. Americans were oddly fussy about something like where hair should be on a woman. She could understand having a preference for how someone looked, but the militant attitude about armpit hair really amused her. Of course, she herself wasn’t particularly interested in having leg hair -- but she’d never hate a woman just because she did.

Tina chose a thin, tight tank top to wear. It was green to set off her hair, and short, to show her flat belly. She’d wavered between short shorts and a short skirt, and decided on the skirt, since it would be easier for him to get to her pussy. The panties were also a difficult decision since not wearing them was definitely sexy, but then he wouldn’t have anything to gag her with -- and she knew he’d like that. In the end, she went with the panties, which were quickly soaked with her anticipation. She grabbed a pair of sandals, her toy bag and off she went to the park.

Diego paced. On the one hand, he really wanted to meet the girl from yesterday, and not just because she’d given him pretty much the best blow job he’d ever had. Well, maybe that had something to do with it. Okay, a lot to do with it. But the attitude she’d had while blowing him -- so submissive! and the skill she’d displayed were nothing short of incredible. Although that might have been due to the heat of the moment.

But on the other hand, what the fuck? He had things to do here in LA, and hanging around the mountains wasn’t going to get him anywhere. Besides, the more he thought about it, the more he was sure the girl was underage. Fifteen, at most, which, even at only nineteen could land him in a heap of trouble. What would happen if she came back here with her dad or brothers?

Yet here he was, waiting with an aching cock while alternating between thoughts of her sweet lips and how she’d submitted to him, and the strong desire to learn more about her.

Diego knew himself, and he knew if he wasn’t careful he could end up spending all his time with this girl rather than pursuing his real goal. Women, especially good-looking, submissive women, had that effect on him.

There was a noise, and he spun, finding himself both nervous and relieved that it was her. And ho-ly shit did she look amazing!

Tina suddenly felt shy. In the back of her head, she knew that she should feel shy, and that the girl she’d been a year ago would, well, it didn’t matter. That girl had very little in common with who she was now. Still, as a Priestess, she wasn’t used to feeling shy anymore.

“Um, hi,” she said, stepping into the small clearing.

“Hi,” replied the man. She could see he was as nervous as she was.

“We didn’t get to talk much yesterday,” started Tina, declining to finish with ‘because I had your cock in my mouth’.

“Yeah, that was a little crazy,” he agreed. “You okay?”

“Yeah,” she said quickly. “Yeah, I’m fine. They never really got their hands on me. Thanks to you.”

Having spent some time yesterday going over the fight in his head, Diego knew that wasn’t true.

“I dunno,” he said. “You’re a bit of a wild cat.”

Tina blushed, wishing she knew how to pull this conversation into a realm that she was familiar with. She knew she could easily seduce him -- she was still very aroused, and her pheromones would quickly do the trick. He was willing, more than willing, if she was reading him correctly. But now that she was here, she really wanted him to make the first move without any prompting from her. Or at least, without much prompting.

“I’m Diego,” he said, offering his hand. “Diego Morales.”

“Tina,” she said taking it. “Whitestone.”

To her surprise, Diego was very easy to talk to, and in spite the fact that her body was screaming at her for more, all they did was talk. For a little while, anyway.

Diego was from the East Coast. He had three brothers and four sisters, all of whom were still living in New York City. They hadn’t grown up in the best of areas, but not the worst either. Their mother and father had been vigilant about keeping them out of trouble, and even though their school hadn’t been all that great at least all the kids, including Diego, had graduated.

Once he got talking, he wasn’t shy about telling her he was in LA because he had every intention of becoming a stunt man. He knew it was difficult to break into the business, but he was willing to work hard to do it. She smiled when she heard that.

“What,” he said, “you don’t think I can do it?”

Certainly his family hadn’t. His father had been angry that he was leaving and the rest thought he was crazy. Tina just shrugged.

“I have no idea if you can do it,” she replied, thinking that if nothing else, she could probably introduce him to Kiera. “I don’t know the first thing about being a stunt man. YOU think you can, which is the important part.” She moved closer to him and licked her lips. “I’d watch you do stunts.”

Diego wondered when it had gotten so hot. During their conversation, he’d wondered on and off how old she was. She looked young to him, but you never knew, and she certainly didn’t sound like any of the teen girls he’d talked with at home. However, when she was this close, close enough for him to smell her sweet scent and see her hard nipples poking through that thin top she was wearing, he wasn’t thinking about how old she was. He was thinking about what he’d like to do with her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.