Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 73A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73A - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Her first client! Alicia was so excited, although looking at the other girls who were all nicely made up and wearing very little, she couldn't understand why anyone would be all that interested in her. She hadn't approached anyone, why had she even been noticed?

"So Alicia," said the woman, "you're okay with this?"

"Sure," replied Alicia with a smile.

She was actually quite nervous, but determined not to show it. It came though anyway -- which was all to the good actually, since it helped with the fantasy that Ms. Jones had come here for. Well, truthfully, Ms. Jones (not her real name -- duh!) had come here for a little fun, never expecting to find someone like Alicia.

"Fine," Ms. Jones said, "I'll be in the room in five minutes."

Heart pounding, Alicia walked down the hallway to her assigned room. Ms. Jones had told Alicia what fantasy she wanted to play out, and Alicia was looking forward to helping play it out. She was pretty sure she could pull this off.

As per instructions, Alicia was just pulling down her panties when Ms. Jones walked into the room...

"Oh Alicia!" exclaimed Aunt Jane, who stopped staring at her niece. "What happened to your butt?"

Alicia, blushing furiously, quickly turned trying to hide the red marks on her behind. That of course, exposed her pouting little pussy to her aunt, who was moving quickly toward her, looking at her in alarm. Alicia tried to ignore the flutter that happened in her belly whenever she looked at her aunt, who was quite attractive even at forty-five. Her large, soft breasts always caught Alicia's eye and made her wish she could suck on the dark tips she could see through her aunt's thin top. Her little puss swelled and started getting wet.

"Uh ... nothing Aunt," she lied. "I'm fine. I just need to get changed."

"Nonsense," replied her Aunt, quickly taking one of Alicia's arms and turning the girl around. "Oh my ... did someone spank you?"

"Nn ... not exactly," moaned Alicia, her face beet red with embarrassment. She looked at the floor and noticed the thick nipples on her tiny tits were betraying her. They were hard as stone and impossible to miss -- if someone were to look. Fortunately, her Aunt was too busy running her hands over the slightly sore skin on her ass to notice her nips poking through her thin camisole.

"What do you mean, 'not exactly'?" demanded Aunt Jane.

Alicia said nothing, wishing the floor would swallow her up. She could smell the scent wafting up from between her legs. Her excitement. She prayed her aunt wouldn't notice.

"Alicia," said the woman, "tell me what happened right now, or I'll tan your hide -- although it looks like someone else got there first."

That certainly didn't help. The image of her over her aunt's knee, having her ass spanked red, made her knees weak.

"I ... I missed a goal during the soccer game," stammer Alicia, "and the girls got real mad at me. They ganged up on me in the locker room."

Her breath caught as Aunt Jane's cool fingers slid over the fading welts on her skin. The caressing hand felt sooo good. Alicia knew she was a dirty girl for even thinking it, but she wondered if her Aunt would touch her anywhere else. Like between her legs, maybe.

"What do you mean?"

The hand hadn't stopped running over her skin and the fresh welts stung a bit. Now it was gently stroking right where her butt cheeks met her upper thighs. Alicia bit back a moan of pleasure.

"They ... held me down..."

"And?"

"They ... hit me with a switch," said Alicia. She wanted to die on the spot. How much more humiliating could this get?

"Did they do anything else to you?" pressed her Aunt.

"They ... they made me kiss them."

"Kiss them?" asked her Aunt. "Why would they do that?"

"Because the wanted to humiliate me," moaned Alicia. The fingers were now running up and down the backs of her thighs. Would her aunt notice if she opened her legs? Just a little?

"Why would kissing them humiliate you?" asked Aunt Jane.

Alicia didn't respond -- she just stood there trembling.

"Alicia," said her Aunt, "answer me. How would kissing them humiliate you?"

"Be ... because they made me kiss them between their legs," mumbled the girl.

She heard her Aunt draw a sharp breath. Then those wonderful fingers slid between Alicia's upper thighs, pressing against the heated, swollen flesh between them. Slight pressure on one thigh caused Alicia to open for the older woman.

"So, they made you lick their little pussies, did they?" she asked, her voice quiet and husky.

"Yes." Alicia's own voice was very unsteady. The edge of one finger had just barely touched the tip of her exposed clit.

Alicia felt hot breath on her neck, then lips just brushed the side of her throat. A tongue flicked out, licking her soft skin. Alicia moaned faintly, her hips rocking just a bit as the fingers slid between her gooey nether lips, releasing some of her pent up oils. Her scent grew stronger and she could hear her aunt inhaling.

"Did any of them lick you?"

"Nuh uh," moaned Alicia, as her Aunt's other hand slid over her covered nipple, lightly rolling it between firm fingers.

"Oh you poor, poor baby," murmured her Aunt. "Did you like sucking on all those little pussies?"

"Some ... I think," said Alicia.

"Would you like me to lick yours?"

"Oh, Aunt, that would be wonderful," moaned Alicia, as Aunt Jane's lower fingers grew more aggressive, "but ... you don't have to."

"Oh, but I want to," whispered her Aunt, nipping the skin of her neck. "Come over here to the bed sweetie and kneel down."

Alicia let herself be guided to the bed, allowing her Aunt to take off her top before turning and kneeling on the bed, wearing only her low socks and sneakers. Her Aunt pushed her legs wide, which Alicia knew from looking in the mirror caused her bald pussy lips to spread open, completely exposing her wet, pink, flower. She could feel her Aunt's breath blow over her heated skin, felt her fingernails under her gently trailing over her tiny breasts and flicking her swollen nipples. Then those hands pressed her ass cheeks opening her further, and Alicia hissed as the deeper bruises left by the caning came to life. The dull ache was wonderful, as was the vulnerable feeling of having all her private parts totally exposed to her Aunt. Then her Aunt's wide tongue licked her from clit to asshole, and Alicia groaned.

"Does my little niece like that?" moaned the woman, rubbing her mouth over the soaked skin between Alicia's legs.

"Oh gosh yes, Aunt!" exclaimed the girl.

"Good..."

Her Aunt was very, very good with her tongue and soon had Alicia moaning and begging to cum. Her Aunt though, wouldn't let her cum until she'd made Alicia tell in detail how she'd licked each of her team mates, hot, sweaty pussies. When Aunt Jane finally let her cum, Alicia's tight tunnel contracted on the older woman's tongue, spilling loads of hot, spicy juice which her Aunt eagerly swallowed. Finally, the young girl lay on the bed, panting.

"Did you enjoy that honey?" she asked.

"Oh yes Aunt, thank you," gasped Alicia.

"Would you like to show me how you licked the girls on your team?"

Alicia looked at her Aunt in surprise.

"You'd let me do that to you?"

"Of course, dear," smiled her Aunt, rising and dropping her skirt to reveal a light blue pair of panties, stained dark at the crotch from the woman's excitement.

It wasn't long before Alicia was on her back, her Aunt straddling her head and pushing her asshole into Alicia's nose while the girl's tongue was busy flicking her clit. Aunt Jane moaned with pure lust, unable to believe how talented her niece's tongue was. She'd had her pussy eaten by much more experienced people who weren't nearly as good. Aunt Jane came, then came again, the orgasms incredibly intense.

She gasped with pleasure, her body beaded with sweat as she ground her hips down on Alicia's face while using the young girl's lightly padded chest to help with her balance. She never even noticed how hard her nails were digging into Alicia's soft skin, and Alicia certainly wasn't going to tell her. Many orgasms later, the woman finally rolled off Alicia's face and lay there, panting as her body twitched from her orgasmic aftershocks. She'd never had an experience that intense in her life.

Finally, she got hold of herself, to see the woman she'd just has sex with, laying on her side, smiling at her.

"You okay?" asked Alicia. She couldn't believe how easily and deeply she'd gotten drawn into the other woman's fantasy. It was almost as if they had been Aunt and Niece.

"That was absolutely amazing," said Ms. Jones.

They were very short on time, so they got up, quickly rinsed off, then headed to the main lobby. Ms. Jones pressed a wad of bills into Alicia's hands for a tip, then whispered in her ear.

"Maybe sometime we can do an all night thing where you come into my bed during a thunder storm," she breathed.

Alicia giggled, and sensing that Ms. Jones might enjoy a different kind of play, she whispered back, "Or maybe I can be your bratty little niece, over for the afternoon. You'd almost certainly have to spank me, wouldn't you?"

"Oh God," said the woman with a shudder, "you are just too much! I gotta get out of here."

They kissed deeply, then Ms. Jones tottered out, stopping only briefly to speak with Kendra on her way out. Kendra nodded and smiled, and Alicia went back to the computer in the lobby. As she sat down, she looked at what the woman had pressed into her hands and her eyes widened. There were four, crisp, one hundred dollar bills. Nice tip!


"She had six half-hour clients in four hours," said Kendra.

"What?"

"Yup," said Kendra. "Six. I finally had to send her to get some food."

"Why did you wait so long?" asked Jenna.

"Every time I wanted to send her off the floor someone else wanted her, and she wouldn't turn them down," replied Kendra.

Jenna frowned. "Money hungry?"

"I don't think so," said Kendra. "She just really seemed to like what she was doing. Didn't even look all that tired."

"What did her clients have to say?"

"Every one wanted a return engagement."

"Huh."


Alicia looked at the money spread out on her bed. Just over a thousand dollars ... in tips! She was sore, but felt so, so good. More over, she was really doing it! She was making money selling herself!

Her pussy was a bit sore -- the last two men had been very rough with her. They hadn't been particularly good lovers, unlike her first and third clients, but they'd been enthusiastic, which was fine with her. She'd had a lot of orgasms, although she had to admit, her first client, Ms. Jones (it was amazing how many Smiths and Joneses seemed to come here), had been the best. None of the others, who'd all been men, had been interested in anything other than fucking. That suited Alicia for the moment, but she was sure that there were more people like Marci out there, and she wanted to be sold to them. She wouldn't be able to do as many customers, but as long as she had enough money to live, that was fine with her. She wasn't in this for money; she was in it to find her ultimate Master and Mistress. She realized that might take some time, but that was fine with her. In the mean time, she should probably take some of this money and buy more clothing. Items a bit more suitable to her new trade.


"So I hear our new slut is very popular," drawled Saundra as she sat down at the table.

"Jesus, don't be such a bitch," said Shelly.

"Well it's true, isn't it?" sneered the woman, "I hear she did six guys in four hours."

"Holy shit, is that true?" asked Lisa, the bouncy blonde who Alicia had met last night.

"No," replied Alicia, blushing.

"It is too," corrected Saundra. "Kendra had to pull her off the floor because poor baby was too tired to work."

That wasn't true either, but Alicia let it slide. Kendra, who was standing in the doorway, did not.

"You need to get your facts straight, Saundra," came her sharp voice. "It was five men and one woman, not six men. And I pulled her off the floor because unlike some people, she puts the clients' needs ahead of her own, and hadn't eaten since breakfast."

Saundra flushed, but knew not to say anything to piss off Kendra. Kendra didn't like her and if Saundra pissed her off, Kendra could, and had, redirected clients to someone else. Of course, since Saundra was really the only girl into S&M, Jenna wouldn't let her go and Kendra knew it. But with this new bitch, that position might be in jeopardy. It never occurred to Saundra that having Alicia help with the special clients could actually expand their client base. Saundra didn't think that way.

Alicia looked up. This kind of problem, she didn't need.

"It's okay," she said. "I guess I was just a little excited my first day."

Saundra snorted and took her sandwich elsewhere. Kendra watched her go with narrowed eyes, and took her place at the table.

"That one is trouble, for sure," she said. "Always been a bitch. If it wasn't for the fact that she's into BDSM, her ass would have been on the street a long time ago." She looked at Alicia, "I hear you're into the scene."

"Uh, I guess," said Alicia, really wanting not to get caught up in any feuds.

"Marci beat the shit out of her yesterday," said Donna, who'd also come in for some food.

"Why don't I believe that?" mused Kendra, who couldn't imagine Marci getting carried away with someone. On the other hand, Jenna had mentioned Marci had marked her a little. Still, Donna always liked to exaggerate.

"Yeah," piped in Lisa, "I saw the marks. They looked real bad."

"They weren't all that bad," protested Alicia, not really wanting to be the topic of conversation.

"Looked bad to me," said Lisa.

"Oh Lisa, you cry if someone pretends to spank you," laughed Donna. "I don't think I've ever seen a bigger wimp."

"I'm delicate," said Lisa with a pretty little pout.

"You're not a tiny little thing like Alicia," said Donna. "Apparently, she's tougher than she looks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.