Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 69b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69b - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Jenna hung up the phone, shaking her head. While she knew that the doctor often enjoyed her girls -- especially the submissive ones -- she'd never given any indication that she'd been overwhelmed with arousal by one of them. How odd. The doctor was a consummate professional who never took advantage of the girls. Yes, Alicia was very attractive, but Jenna couldn't imagine her driving Jo as wild as she'd sounded on the phone.

Meanwhile, Alicia had to masturbate twice more in the bathroom before she could get herself under control enough to dress. She had been only millimeters away from begging the doctor to use her, and when she'd slid her gloved finger inside, Alicia just couldn't stop herself from having an orgasm. The entire experience had been very intense.

Cindy was waiting for her in the office when she left the bathroom. Alicia realized that the room was saturated in her scent, and hoped Cindy wasn't offended. If she was, she gave no indication of it, and just asked Alicia if she wanted to get some food before she was shown to her room. What Alicia wanted was a shower, but she was also pretty hungry too.

"Sure," said Alicia, "food would be great."

She was left alone while eating, which allowed her to calm her thoughts. This area was obviously a private area for the girls who worked here. There was a cook on duty who'd taken her order for a PB&J with scarcely an eye blink. Alicia devoured two of the sandwiches and several glasses of tea before she was satisfied. She found her way back to Cindy's desk, and the woman showed her to her room and handed her two folders.

"One of these is the house rules and what services we offer," she said. "The other's a questionnaire that you need to fill out."

"Thanks," said Alicia. "Um ... I need to get my stuff and check out of the motel I was in. Is there a place I can call a cab or something?"

"I'll talk to Jenna," replied Cindy, "I'm sure she can find someone to take you over. No sense on spending money on a cab, right?"

"Thank you," said Alicia.

"No problem," smiled Cindy.


"Charles?" said Jenna into the intercom, "I need an errand run."

"Sure thing Ma'am," came his voice. "Whatcha need?"

"Alicia needs a ride to her motel to get her stuff. I'd like you to take her."

"I'll get right on it," came his voice.

"I want you to watch her carefully," said Jenna. "Let me know if she tries to seduce you or anything like that."

"What should I do if she does?"

"She hasn't been cleared by medical yet," replied Jenna, "so I'm afraid you'll have to turn her down -- if you can."

He chuckled, "I doubt that little slip of a girl is gonna be able to make me lose my cool. You got too many other pretties here that like me."

One of those 'pretties' was Jenna herself, and she smiled at his comment. Charles was very popular with the girls here. He was a perfect gentleman, had a long, thick cock, and knew how to use it. He was also a champion pussy eater, which did nothing to reduce his popularity.

"She managed to drive Jo wild during the examination," Jenna said.

"Really?" asked Charles. "I wouldn't think the girl's her type. Too delicate."

Jenna shrugged. "Jo said has every intention of buying her for the night, if we bring her on."

"Are we bringing her on?" asked Charles.

"I don't know yet."

Charles smiled and walked downstairs to find Alicia. He knew Jenna pretty well, and he was sure that unless something nasty turned up, Alicia would be on the payroll as soon as Jenna could manage it.

Alicia was just stepping out of the shower when there was a knock at the door. She opened it and saw Charles standing there.

"Hi," he said, "I understand you need a ride somewhere?"

Alicia looked at the large, well muscled black man and knew where, or rather what, she wanted to ride. She knew from past experience that when she was in this mood, the only way to sate herself was with another person. Masturbation was nice, but it wasn't enough. All she needed was to give a blow-job or eat a willing girl and she'd feel much better. Actually, the last time she'd felt like this, she'd managed to get two of the cheerleaders at her school to let her suck them off right after practice. Her thoughts briefly drifted back over that adventure until she squashed them flat. They were NOT helping!

Charles was a bit surprised by the look in the girl's eyes when she answered the door. Hungry, was the best word he could think of to describe it. It seemed pretty clear she wanted him. He was more than a little surprised that his cock was in total agreement with her.

"Um ... yeah," she said, stepping away from the door. "I was just taking a quick shower. Can you hold on a second while I get dressed?"

"Sure."

She stepped away from the door, gathered up her clothing and headed into the bathroom. What she wanted to do was just drop the towel right in the doorway in hopes that he'd find her interesting. She was more than ready to experience a pleasure that, for reasons she wasn't quite sure of, she'd denied herself -- a cock in her pussy. Thoughts of how his very large cock would spread her small tunnel did not help her keep control of herself. She wished she had another pair of panties or something to change into, because she was sopping. Her clothes were saturated with her scent, which also didn't help matters, but her panties were soaked from her rinsing them out a few minutes ago. She cursed herself for not even having a tampon with her. She just hoped she wouldn't leave a noticeable wet spot on her jeans.

"Okay," she said, leaving the bathroom, "I'm ready."

Charles looked at her and thought that she certainly was.

The ride there and back tested his control. While he was sure she wasn't doing it consciously, she was sending a whole lot of "take me I'm yours" signals. And her perfume had obviously been designed by someone who knew what he was doing. She smelled so good that about all he could think of was getting his tongue, then his cock, between those pretty lips. Either set would do, thank you very much.

Alicia was a bit nervous. She knew that she shouldn't even try to make a play for Charles, but damn she was going nuts. She couldn't remember a time when she was this horny. She made it back to her room at the House without doing anything stupid, and sat down at the small desk, looking blankly at the folders. Then she remembered she needed to fill out some questionnaire.

There were a lot of very personal questions, that was for sure. But she figured that Jenna would use the answers to fit each girl to a client type. As she read through it, she had to get creative. She had no idea, for instance, what size cock would fit inside her comfortably. And it was beside the point anyway; she was supposed to be seeing to her client's comfort, not her own.

She had to rate how much she liked each sex act offered at the house, plus some that weren't offered. There were only two that she definitely nixed, sex with animals and scat -- although she rather liked the thought of a2m.

Any act that was submissive, she rated high, along with anything that looked like it might be painful. She rated low those things that would require her to be dominant. While she felt she could entice someone to have sex with her, she really didn't think she'd be able to actually dominate them. It wasn't in her nature.

Filling out the questionnaire did absolutely nothing good for her state of mind. She was going to go nuts if she didn't get some relief. She went to take the folder to Cindy, but found she wasn't there, so she made her way to Jenna's office and softly knocked.

"Come," came a voice.

"Hi, Jenna?" said Alicia, poking her head in the room.

"Yes," replied the woman, "come in and sit down."

Jenna was going over the test reports that Jo had gotten done. It had not escaped her notice that Jo had put a rush on them, and paid the extra money it cost herself -- which was considerable for same day service. There was now nothing other than completing the more ... personal ... interviews that kept her from hiring the girl.

"It looks like you're clean," said Jenna, and Alicia blushed. "I mean you have no trace of drugs in your system. Or diseases."

"Does that mean I'm hired?" asked Alicia.

Perhaps if she was, she could start tonight. That'd be awesome!

"Not quite yet," replied Jenna, watching as Alicia's face fell. Interesting that she seemed so disappointed. "There is a more ... hands on portion to the hiring process."

Alicia's heart sped up. Was Jenna going to want to have sex with her as a condition of employment? She'd do it, of course, but it didn't seem like a good way to get a job.

Jenna could see that the girl had come to a right, and wrong, conclusion.

"I'll examine your questionnaire," said Jenna. "Then, I'll assign you to 'service' two people. A man and a woman."

"Oh," said Alicia. Sex at last! "When will that be?"

She bit her lip, wishing her pussy wasn't thinking for her. She really didn't want to blow this.

"Most likely tomorrow afternoon," smiled Jenna, recognizing the eagerness in the girl's voice. "If you do well with them, you'll be able to start as soon as you want. But I can promise you, the sessions will be extended as we are looking for stamina as well as the ability to please."

Alicia knew she'd never get to sleep tonight. Just thinking about the upcoming 'try out' was making her crazy. Again, before she could stop herself, she blurted out a question.

"Do you get women coming here?"

"Occasionally," replied Jenna. "We have women who come for women, and very occasionally, women who come for men. We don't actually have any men here who are professionals on staff -- we bring them in. Why do you ask?"

"H ... how much to you charge?"

"Well ... that's based on what the client wants. The rate schedule is in your orientation folder," replied Jenna.

"Wha ... what if I wanted to ... buy some time?" asked Alicia.

She wished immediately that she hadn't said that.

Jenna hadn't gotten to where she was by being a poor judge of people and what they wanted. It was clear to her that Alicia wanted to be with someone. Now. She didn't know if it was nerves or what, but it was obvious the girl was climbing the walls. Perhaps her session with Jo had affected her as much as it had affected Jo.

"Go pick someone. I'll give you one hour on the house, so to speak. But it has to be a woman, since getting a man here on short notice can be expensive."

Alicia flushed a dark red. Had she really just requested a prostitute from the house she was planning to work at?

Jenna, for her part, just smiled and waved Alicia out. She'd quiz whoever Alicia picked, and get her reaction to having sex with Alicia. No problem there.

"Go on," said Jenna smiling.

Alicia wanted to sink into a hole. A very deep hole. But she was also seriously horny. It looked like Jenna meant what she was saying, so Alicia turned to walk toward the door.

"Oh, Alicia, one more thing," said Jenna.

Alicia almost jumped out of her skin, but she managed to turn without peeing her pants.

"Having sex with me will never be a condition of employment here," said Jenna. "I don't work that way. Now go have some fun."

Alicia went downstairs, her legs more than a bit unsteady. Then she realized that she had no idea how to go about choosing a sex partner for an hour. She wandered into the main hall which was more like a giant living room. One that was overflowing with very beautiful women in various states of undress.

"Can I help you, young lady?" asked someone.

Alicia turned and looked at the woman, who looked to be in her thirties and was very, very attractive. Gee, that was a surprise.

"Hi ... um ... Jenna ... uh..."

Alicia was completely at a loss. Intelligence she had. Confidence, she had -- usually. However, she did not have experience, and she was starting to wonder just how far out of her depth she had gotten herself. The woman touched her ear, and Alicia realized that she was wearing an ear piece.

"Yes? Oh. Of course," the woman smiled. "I'll see to it."

She turned to Alicia and her smile grew.

"Jenna says you get your pick tonight," she said, "and that you might be working with us soon. I'm Kendra, it's nice to meet you."

"Alicia," said Alicia, taking the woman's offered hand. "It's nice to meet you too."

"So, what did you have in mind?"

"What do you mean?"

Kendra laughed. "Jenna said you were looking for a girl to have some fun with. What kind of girl do you want?"

For some reason, horny as she was, Alicia was suddenly very shy. Kendra picked up on that immediately, not that it was very hard. She could scarcely believe that Alicia would be joining the staff. She looked far too young. But that wasn't her responsibility. Her responsibility was to see to the comfort of the guests, and Alicia, at the moment, anyway, was a guest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.