Daddy Goes to War - Cover

Daddy Goes to War

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Incest Sex Story: This was written for the special 'daddy' in my life shortly before he left for Iraq

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Copyright 12/29/04

Written for the special "daddy" in my life.

It was early morning. The sun wasn't even up yet. I couldn't sleep. You see, my daddy is leaving to go to war today. Daddy told me months ago that he was leaving. At first it was scary when he told me about it, I'd heard so much about it on the news. But it was still months away and it didn't seem so real after the first couple days. In the weeks and months to come I watch daddy prepare to go. Some times I thought about it, some times it just seemed like another day. A lot of times I just tried to ignore it and forget about it, cause it would hurt a little to think about it. I'm used to daddy being close by and it's hard to think about him being so far away for a long time. I'd gotten in the habit of wearing just one of daddy's t-shirts to bed just to feel close to him.

I quietly crawled out of my bed and made my way to daddy's room. I opened the door and saw daddy lying on his back. I thought daddy was asleep until I heard him quietly ask me what was wrong. I crawled into daddy's bed, snuggling up tight against him as he pulled the blankets back over me. I laid my head on daddy's shoulder put my hand on his chest, rubbing it, feeling the coarse hair of his chest against my skin. I flung my leg over his, feeling as though I couldn't get close enough to him. Daddy put his arms around me and hugged me tight to him, kissing my forehead. Daddy was naked, but I'd always known daddy slept that way.

I tilted my head up as he went to touch his lips to me again, and his warm kiss ended up partially on my lips. I felt daddy hesitate and kiss me again, this time fully on the lips. I kissed daddy back. I heard daddy sigh against me, as his hand slid up inside the t-shirt I was wearing. His hand felt so warm against my skin. My whole body trembled to feel daddy touch me so intimately. I put my arms around daddy and pulled him to me. I wanted daddy to know that I liked the way he was touching me.

Daddy kissed me harder, his tongue parting my lips, as his hand found my hardened nipple and caressed it. I felt a tingling sensation course through me and it grew much warmer under the blankets. Daddy moved over me, carefully straddling me as he pushed my t-shirt up and over my head, leaving me naked and exposed to him. Taking one of my hands, daddy guided it to his erect cock. I wrapped my hand around it, making daddy catch his breath. Gently squeezing it, moving my hand up and down I could feel his cock respond to my touch, twitching. Daddy was very still as I manipulated him this way, until he suddenly grabbed my hand again, making me stop. Daddy was breathing heavily. Daddy moved down as he leaned over me, kissing me, his hands rubbing me all over. I could feel his hardness against my legs. Daddy moved his head to my neck, nuzzling me, kissing my ear, my neck... down my chest, finding and sucking, biting each nipple. Soon my own breathing matched his. The sensations were both wonderfully hot, yet overwhelming at times. I'd never felt anything like it before.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.