My Dog Takes a Lover - Cover

My Dog Takes a Lover

by Tendal Braxis

Copyright© 2004 by Tendal Braxis

Erotica Sex Story: I meet an old friend in a bar and he proceeds to tell the most outragious tale about his ex-wife from back in their high school days.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

Chris and I go way back. Hell we grew up together, shared our discoveries about sex with each other, jerked each other off, hell, once we even traded blowjobs just to see what one felt like. So yes, we were close. I've never known Chris to lie and so when he called asking to meet for a beer and a story, I took my digital voice recorder along. I'd learned long ago that if Chris had a story it'd be good enough to want to save.

Chris and I met up at a local watering hole with a very liberally applied happy hour and proceeded to soak up some suds. He and I caught up on current events then began to reminisce about the past. Finally Chris said,

"Did I ever tell you about Roni's kinky side?" (Roni was Chris's ex, divorced almost 30 years ago).

I reached into my pocket and casually took out the recorder, turned it on and placed it between us on the bar. Chris rolled his eyes and continued.

"You remember that mutt I had that loved to lick our butt-holes while we beat off right?"

I grinned and nodded remembering how that raspy tongue used to blow our loads like fire hoses; then the dog would lick up all the semen like it was his reward. It sure saved a lot of tissues.

"Well, about the third time I brought Roni up to my room for sex I didn't realize he was sleeping in the bottom of my closet on a pile of dirty clothes. Roni and I were hard at it. We'd gotten each other off orally first and I now had her on her hands and knees on the floor, pounding my cock into her from behind. She had her hips cocked back and I was riding her low in the saddle, my knees real wide to drop my cock so it would drag back and forth across her clit as we fucked. So she starts moaning and groaning and begging me to fuck her harder. I grabbed her hips and really started pounding into her pussy hard and fast.

'I swear you're fucking back at me like a bitch in heat,

I whispered to her. She looked back at me over her shoulder with lust glazed eyes and gasped out between thrusts,

'Uh. Uh. Uh. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Make me come Chris. Oh God, this feels so good. Fuck your bitch in heat, Woof, woof.'

'Yeah slut, take it bitch, take my fucking cock up your bitch-pussy. Show me how a bitch in heat fucks.'

It was about at this point that the mutt came out of the closet and started sniffing my butt crack. When I felt his rough tongue snake in between my cheeks and swipe across my anus, I just lost it right then and there. I hollered out,

'Oh fuck yes. Here it comes bitch. I'm coming in your bitch pussy. Ahhh.'

I bucked against her ass as I shot blast after blast of semen into her. My orgasm finally faded and I slowed to a stop but she kept pounding her hips back against me.

'Fuck. You bastard, I didn't come yet. Don't stop now, '

She whined at me over her shoulder. My cock slipped from her pussy and she wailed in frustration. The dog was still slobbering away at my ass when I had a brilliant idea.

'I'll get you off like you've never come before baby and all you got to do is admit you're nothing but a hot, wet bitch in heat who needs to be doggy fucked.'

I reached down and began to rub her clit hard.

'Oh God yes. Fuck my cunt. I'm your bitch in heat and I need to get doggy fucked bad.'

I moved back away from her and while still rubbing her clit, pulled the mutt between us and stuck his nose against her snatch and with the first whiff of semen, he started lapping at her pussy, licking up my discharge as it dribbled from her. She squealed and tried to raise up to look behind her but I grabbed the back of her neck and held her in place while the dog lapped at her pussy and made an occasional swipe across her wrinkled anus. Roni whimpered and moaned as that dog laid tongue to cunt and worked her over good. It wasn't long before Roni was right on the edge of a powerful orgasm. I started asking her shit like,

'Are you a hot bitch in heat? You ready to get fucked bitch? You ready to be bred bitch style?'

All she could do was mutter and squeal and groan in reply. Then the dog's tongue went deep into her pussy. Roni's head came up and her eyes rolled back as she screamed,

'Oh my fucking god, his tongue is gonna make me come!'

I whispered in her ear,

'Are you ready to be doggy fucked? He's been licking you just like he does a bitch he's gonna fuck. His cock is hard and sticking out of his sheath and he's dribbling with need. He's about to jump up and mount you and drive you crazy fucking his human bitch.'

'Oh god. Aiieee. Fuck me. I need to get fucked so bad. I need to come right now, I can't fucking stand it.'

I reached down and grabbed the dog and lifted the front of the mutt up. He got the idea right away, wrapping his front legs around her waist as his cock poked into her cunt. Roni screamed as he immediately began to pound his dick into her eager dripping hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.