Helping On the Rebound - Cover

Helping On the Rebound

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Tom is a highschool senior whose sister, Pam, has been gone off to college for two years. On a visit home, Pam has a date with her former boyfriend, Rod, to try to rekindle an old romantic flame. When she comes home, she's frustrated, she finds Tom jacking off to a porn film, and she suddenly lets Tom know what she wants.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Chapter 1

Pam, my sexy blonde sister, was 2 years older and she'd matured at an earlier age than I had. By the time my older sister finished high school and left for college, she was quite a sexy young woman.

Pam came home from college and had a date arranged with the boy she'd dated in high school, Rod. She was hoping to rekindle the romance between them during that evening. She'd told me how she was excited to see Rod again and she'd obviously dressed that night to seduce him. Pam and I had never done anything intimate as brother and sister but I'd seen Pam in various degrees of undress as any siblings are likely to. When I was younger, it didn't make much impression but as I'd begun to mature, seeing Pam left me with hot sexual fantasies of seeing her naked and of having sex with her.

After Pam left home for college, the fantasies became more frequent. I'd often lie in my bed at night imagining how things might have worked out differently during Pam's time at home with me. Many times in the shower I'd stroke myself to a hard strong cum with Pam's naked body in my thoughts.

After Pam left the house that night for her rendezvous with Rod, I couldn't resist going through her suitcase to see what my sister's wardrobe looked like now that she'd been a college girl for two years. As soon as I began checking out Pam's bras, panties and other lingerie, I felt my cock grow very hard. I was getting super turned on from rifling through my sister's lingerie. I resisted the temptation to take one of her bras or a pair of sexy panties, knowing she'd probably miss it not being there and start asking questions. I didn't want that.

Finally, before Pam returned from her date, I threw one of my favorite porn films in the DVD player in my room and watched a very sexy young brunette getting it on with a couple of guys. That was a big mistake because I quickly had my cock out and was stroking myself in keeping with the action on the TV screen. I was so engrossed in jacking off as I watched the DVD that I didn't hear or see Pam return far earlier than I'd expected.

"What are you doing, Tom?" I heard Pam say as she pushed my bedroom door open as I was stroking myself firmly up and down. I realized there was no keeping my secret so I just admitted to my sister what I'd been doing. "I'm getting off, or I was just about to when you so rudely interrupted me," I said as I sat there, letting my hand remain around my hardon in an effort to conceal my erection from Pam.

"Jacking off? Tom!! You mean you don't have a sexy girlfriend that you can be with tonight to get you off?"

"Well, no, Pam," I said. "If I had a girlfriend, do you think I'd be sitting here wanking myself," I said in a rather smart-ass tone of voice. "And, if you're so hot, Pam, what the fuck are you doing back here so early?" I asked. I figured if Pam could be an asshole to me, I could be one right back at her.

"Tom, I'm sorry. I don't know why I came off so smart-ass like that," Pam said. "I didn't have a good evening at all. Rod's a fucking prick and he actually ruined my entire evening," Pam said as she sat down on the edge of my bed. "I thought Rod would be happy to see me again; he sounded like it when we talked on the phone and set up tonight's date, but he was a jerk from the moment I said, "Hello" and the entire get-together went straight downhill after that," Pam said. Then I noticed that my sister was actually paying a lot of attention to my hand still wrapped around my naked hardon as I made a feeble attempt to conceal the size and the hardness of my cock.

"Tom, why are you sitting there like a fucking geek with your hand wrapped around your hard dick like that?" Pam said. "Do you really think I've never seen a guy with a hardon before? I've sucked and fucked more dicks, brother, than you'd imagine," Pam said. My sister's hot sexy talk was getting me hard again and I wanted to tell her to keep talking and I'd just jack myself off as she talked sexy to me.

"Here, let me show you what you do when you've got a hard cock like that, Tom," Pam said and without any hesitation she moved on within reach of my crotch, removed my hand from my hard dick, and then my very own sister wrapped her soft firm hand around my hard cock and she started stroking me up and down. Then, without even telling me what she had in mind, Pam leaned over, opened her lips and flicked her tongue across the head of my hard cock.

"Pammmmmmmmmmmm," I said in automatic reaction to having her actually start sucking on my dick.

Pam didn't let my negative reaction slow her down at all. She opened her mouth further, and took the entire head of my dick in her mouth and closed her mouth firmly around the head and then she took several inches into her hot wet mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm," I could only say as I could hardly bring myself to believe that Pam was actually already sucking my dick. How many times had I jacked off with the sexual fantasy of Pam actually sucking me like this? How many times had I wished I'd gotten Pam to let me stick my cock in her face while she was still living at home?? Now it was actually happening.

Then, Pam quit blowing my dick, looking me in the eyes and said, "Tom, I don't know what your sexual experience is, but I'm so fucking horny and I want you to fuck me right now."

"Pam, you mean you want me, your brother, to fuck you?"

"Yeah, that's what I said," Pam responded and she stood up, quickly unbuttoning the blouse she'd worn out with Rod that night, and then she unbuttoned her short skirt and dropped it to the floor there beside my bed. I thought I'd seen some hot sexy bras and panties when I'd rifled through Pam's suitcase earlier but I wasn't even close to the bra and thong panty she had on for her date with Rod. The bra was a demi-bra and only half of her C-cup sized tits were held in the cups, the rest were bare and I felt my cock growing very very hard seeing how well-endowed Pam was in the breast department. And the thong she had on was so sexy; black and lacy and very skimpy. She was indeed dressed for seduction and I was now the lucky guy she was intent on seducing. Pam stood there in only her black bra and thong, letting me feast my eyes on her sexy young body while she still had those skimpy items of lingerie on and then she reached in between her breasts, unfastening the clasp and peeling both cups of her C-cup demi-bra back off of her tits. I almost fainted from the rush of blood down into my crotch when I saw the sexy shape and size of Pam's tits and the hotness of the matching dark sexy nipples crowning the peak of each breast. Then, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her thong, peeling it off and showing me that her pussy had been newly shaved smooth that evening before she'd gone on her date.

Pam leaned over again, taking my hardon in her mouth and she took the entire head and several inches of my cockshaft into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down as she prepared me for the fuck of my life.


Chapter 2

Pam, my older sister, had just caught me in the middle of a hot lusty jack-off session as I'd fantasized about her being home and going out with an old boyfriend who I figured she was planning on fucking. That was her plan but he was too stupid to cooperate and so Pam had come home to find me pounding my hard pud, and working to get myself off while I was watching a sexy porn video. Pam not only came home and found me sitting naked on my bed with my hard cock in my hand, stroking myself, but she also came home from a totally disappointing date and hadn't gotten fucked like she'd planned. Pam was horny as she'd ever been at that point.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.