Marie: A Multi-Pronged Experience - Cover

Marie: A Multi-Pronged Experience

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Marie has a public life and a very secret and deprave private life. But, she's abused many in her pursuit of her own sexual pleasures and now the tables are about to be turned on her. An all-girl weekend is suddenly disrupted and Marie finds herself the focus of revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Marie thought she had the world by the ears -- everything had seemed to be going her way, and she was enjoying herself in all of the twisted perverted ways that she'd become so accustomed to. One of the main things in Marie's life were her sexual games and perverted sexual pastimes that she spent much of her time and effort and resources on enjoying. Marie had more girlfriends, male studs, and even animal lovers than anyone could ever have imagined. That was so true of everything about Marie's life except the parts that the public saw and knew about -- there's no way anyone could ever have imagined the true dark secrets that lay behind that beautiful face, body, and public persona. What didn't meet the eye was a very twisted and some might even say sick view of sexual activities and the things that Marie did and engaged in were mind-boggling.

But, things have a way of catching up with people, and Marie's secret life finally caught up with her too. What happened this time might also have remained secret except for its retelling here.

What Marie had planned for the weekend was going to be a "girls only" sexually-depraved weekend where Marie and several of her lesbian/bisexual girlfriends were going to play with each other and there were going to be several male prostitutes there to service the women as well. Marie had hired nearly 25 hot sexy male studs to be available when and wherever Marie and her girlfriends called for their hard cocks and their oral services. They were being very well paid for their sexual services, and Marie had made it clear to the man who contracted them with her that she wanted the guys to be "available" whenever she or any of her girlfriends told them. She didn't want to hear anything but full compliance of these horny sex stud/slaves.

The whole weekend had started on Friday night with the arrival of most of the girls that she'd invited. Marie knew the entertainment media would go totally apeshit if they had any idea of the women there with Marie and of the sexual games and other activities they hotly participated in. There were several big name female actresses and media journalists involved sexually with Marie and she knew if anyone had caught so much as a whiff of the babes she actively played with the scandal would rock Hollywood, Broadway, and Nashville all at the same time. Marie didn't really fucking care; she knew none of the girls would blab or they'd be ruined and they'd never get anymore action with or around Marie. She was confident that her secrets were safe.

Friday night had been one of the sexiest, lustiest and most depraved evenings Marie had ever experienced in her adult sexual life. She'd never seen such a gorgeous sexy and horny bunch of beautiful babes getting it on with each other or with her hired sex slaves. All of the girls she'd invited were involved with multiple partners during that evening, and many of the women had fucked with more than one of the male studs provided. Marie loved how the scents and sounds of sex hung in the air of the rooms where the orgy went on before an hour had passed. She'd especially loved it when she'd wandered around to see all of the different sexual scenarios that had been going on.

That night, sexual play went on at varying levels of intensity as naps were taken and then one girl or another would awaken and pair off with another babe or with one of the well-hung males that were in the rooms and ready to go. It was in the early hours of the morning, about 5:30 A.M., that a surprise raid took place on the part of her estate where the sexual activities were occurring and a group of 30 men took control of Marie's estate and restrained all of the girlfriends she had there with her. The male studs were all shunted off to a single room and told to remain there and they'd be called if they were needed.

The men who made up the raiding party on Marie's estate were multi-racial including white guys, Arabic men, Asian men, well-hung black studs and a mixture of other men even including a Native American and some very dark-skinned men from Africa. The makeup of the raiding party was totally intentional, based on the fact that in her several years of exploiting others sexually, Marie had pissed off several men who had finally decided to take their revenge on her in the most tactile, sensual, physical and sexual ways they could possibly imagine. Marie was in for the experience of a lifetime and only time would tell if she enjoyed or hated every single moment of it.

All of Marie's girlfriends were tied up and given sufficiently rude, rough treatment to convince them that this wasn't make-believe, this wasn't one of Marie's little "party gags" that she'd start laughing about in a few minutes. In fact, a couple of the girls began to cry when they realized that the men who had burst into the weekend sex party weren't really nice guys at all. They began to worry about what they'd gotten themselves mixed up with.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.