Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part Eight

Erotica Sex Story: Part Eight - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

Britney Spears lay shaking on the damp ground as the shock began to wear off her. By the time she had the nerve to move again the sun had fallen into dusk, barely lighting the forest floor around her.

She begrudgingly pulled herself up to her shaky legs, almost drunkenly, and slowly made her way through the brush. In slow measured steps, she trudged on, hoping beyond hope to find some kind of help.

She was so dazed and confused that she wasn't even noticing what little clothing she had remaining was being torn and ripped by the branches snagging them. Soon, the remnants of her panties and even her T-shirt got pulled off her, leaving her only in her socks and sneakers, and still she forced herself to move on.

It had been hours since her abduction by James Alexander, and now freedom was nearing for Britney. For what seemed like miles of stumbling through the thick forest, she stumbled along her way, hoping beyond hope that she would come across a pathway, a road, any kind of sign of civilization.


Officer Cecile Noble was patrolling this isolated back road. The beautiful black woman was in her third year with the Sheriff's department and had demonstrated a good leadership quality that quickly let her climb through the ranks. As usual she had her long brown hair tied back tightly into a bun as per regulations. Her enthusiasm in her job also gave her opportunities for specialized training.

During their daily briefing this day, the Police had been notified of a celebrity gone missing in their area, one Britney Spears. It was feared that she had been abducted, or injured herself and was unable to return home after her daily jogging regimen.

Officer Noble volunteered for this back road assignment because of the special Search and Rescue training she had received over the years. Her and her partner Clint had received multiple commendations in this field. The Sheriff felt that if anybody had a good chance of finding this missing person, it would be this team.


Britney finally came stumbling out of the woods right in the middle of what felt like a logging road. She just stood there in disbelief that she had made it out of the forest. With her knees shaking uncontrollably she stared blankly down one direction of the road, then the other, unable to decide which direction she should take.

She begrudgingly started to walk in one direction, hoping that she was making the right choice. One step after another, she moved along. Now that there seemed to be a glimmer of hope that she would get home, the shock was beginning to wear off her and she started shivering in the cold night air. She tried to rub her arms to warm them up, but that didn't help much considering her nudity.

Then a glaring beam of light illuminated her naked dirty, naked body. Bringing her arms up to shield her eyes, she squinted as she tried to see who was there.

That's when she made out the shape of the car, a Police car. It was officer Cecile Noble in her K9 unit, along with her partner Clint, a large black Labrador dog.

"Miss! Are you all right?" A strong authoritive voice called out from behind the glaring lights. "This is the Police, are you all right?"

"UH!?! What?!" Was all that Britney could utter.

An arm came up and wrapped a blanket around her bare skin.

"I asked if you were okay?" Officer Noble asked again. "Are you hurt?"

"N... no," Britney stammered, relief finally flooding over her. "I... I was raped. He... he raped me."

"Who? Who raped you honey?" Cecile asked the shivering diva.

"A... a man," Britney told her. "I... I think he's dead... back there."

Officer Noble shined her flashlight into the thick bushes to make sure no one was there. But her priority right now was to get this girl out of the area. She escorted the freezing singer back to her car and opened the back door for her and settled the scared young woman there.

"IN Clint!" Cecile commanded.

The large dog leapt into the Police cruiser as trained, settling himself next to the vulnerable young blonde woman in the back seat.

This was a common practice towards victims. The friendly nature of the animal usually comforted them, making it easier to interview them back at the station.

After her distressful experience of today, Britney backed away from the large animal, wrapping herself tightly in the blanket that now covered her.

"Don't you worry about Clint Miss Spears," Cecile reassured her. "He's the friendliest dog you'll ever meet.

That didn't seem to reassure the young diva in the least. But then officer Noble still had no idea of the kind of assault she had endured this day.

"K9-13 to base," officer Noble called on her radio.

"Go K9-13," the dispatcher called back.

"This is K9-13, code four on the missing person," Cecile informed the base unit. "Notify commander of a sexual assault. Will be taking victim to Hodgekins Hospital."

"10-4 K9-13," the dispatcher confirmed. "Detectives will meet you there."

"K9-13 out," Cecile ended her report. "Don't you worry dear. I'm taking you to the hospital and we'll get the details from you after the doctors have you checked out."

But Britney wasn't listening at this point. She had passed out from exhaustion next to Clint in the back seat.

"Poor girl," Cecile said to herself softly.


The Police unit was driving along the curvy back road, snaking its way back to the main highway. This would take a good forty, fifty minutes at least, especially in the darkness that now enveloped them. There was no avoiding this and officer Noble knew full well she couldn't risk high speed driving under these conditions. At a leisurely pace the car weaved its way through the forest.

Fifteen minutes into the trip, Britney stirred herself awake and bolted back in fear at the nearness of the large Police dog next to her. Then she remembered that she was now in a Police car. She was now safe. She instantly relaxed and dropped her protective hands from her chest.

"Wher... where are we?" She asked from the back seat.

"Still in the woods miss," Cecile told her. "It'll take a while before we can get to the highway."

"Who... who are you?" The young diva asked, not recalling anything of her rescue.

"Officer Noble. Cecile Noble," the officer introduced herself. "And that's Clint. He's my partner."

"Thank you so much," Britney blubbered, her relief finally breaking out.

"Do you know who did this to you miss?" The officer tried to get details of her rape.

"N... no, but... but I think he might be dead now," Britney stammered.

"What makes you think that?" Cecile asked.

"A... a pack of... a pack of Wolves attacked him," Britney explained nervously, not wanting to go into any great detail. "Tha... that's how I got away."

"You were really lucky then." Cecile said. "I'll notify the Ranger Service to do a search just to make sure once I get you out of here."

Britney was now feeling much more secure in her surroundings. She didn't even mind the presence of the large dog next to her anymore. In fact, its presence was reassuring to her. So much so that she no longer held the blanket tightly around her, even allowing it to slip off her shoulders, exposing her breasts.

Despite all of his training and discipline, Clint had picked up an unmistakable scent off this female sitting next to him. A scent that was affecting him in a most peculiar way. His cock was stiffening.

It didn't take long for Britney Spears to notice the dog's aroused condition. But rather than be shocked about it, she darted her eyes to the front to see if the officer could see her. She figured that in the darkness of the woods, she wouldn't have any idea of what her thoughts were telling her to do.

Deftly, Britney lowered herself low on the back seat and began rubbing Clint's rapidly growing shaft. She watched in amazement as the canine penis grew and grew and grew some more. It already surpassed the length and girth of any of the animals that had raped her today, but this time it was different. This time it wasn't the animal raping her, it was her raping an animal.

Moving her head closer to the cocktip Britney stuck out her tongue and licked the head lightly. She couldn't believe that she was doing this all over again, and yet she couldn't stop herself. She deftly ran her tongue up and down the length of Clint's hard cock, savoring the weird metallic taste it had, but loving it at the same time.

"YIP! YIP!" Clint barked excitedly as he stood in aroused excitement.

Britney froze in terror at the dog's unexpected barking. Never taking her mouth away from Clint's cock she turned her eyes towards the front seat and half expected to see the Police officer's face staring down at her.

"CLINT! QUIET!" Cecile commanded, unaware of the reason for her partner's excitement.

Cecile knew better than to take her eyes off such a traitorous road. A simple command to the dog would suffice to keep him quiet.

Realizing that she was safe, Britney returned her aroused attention to the hard dog-cock before her. Parting her lips she sucked in Clint's cock down her gullet towards the back of her throat, all the while keeping her eyes to the front of the car on the officer driving her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.