Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part Seven

Erotica Sex Story: Part Seven - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

Britney stared at the large canines and was silently hoping that they would come and fuck her as their companions had just done. She began to unconsciously lick her lips hungrily as she saw the three remaining cocks dangling tentatively under their bellies.

Finally two of them approached her and began sniffing at her from all sides. One went to her ass and began smelling the Wolf cum leaking from her there, as well as her own juices. Meanwhile his companion got to her side and tried to mount her sideways, which wouldn't work in any case.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-h!" Britney moaned in anticipation of further bestial fucking.

She began wiggling her ass at the beast, trying to entice him to fuck her. This physical participation from a bitch was something new to them. They were used to their mates standing still for them, not this constant moving about.

"Yesss, you horny dogs!" She moaned excitedly awaiting her next fuck. "You got me all worked up and now I want to feel your hard cocks in me again."

As if understanding her request, which they didn't, the Wolves assumed their positions and tried mounting this horny human bitch. The one who tried mounting her sideways realized he would get no action there, so he moved to her face and mounted her at her head, preparing to give Britney Spears another cock to suck on.

The one that was sniffing at her rear mounted her as expected and began humping furiously in search of the wet hole waiting for him.

All the while Britney kept wiggling her ass, doing what she thought all males liked from girls, some physical interaction.

All of this moving around was only making it harder for the Wolf to locate her cunt hole.

Not realizing she was causing that one a problem, she turned her attention back to the one in front of her and reached out with her hand to guide his turgid cock past her lips. As soon as its pointy tip touched her lips she sucked it in with a deep breath. The Wolf reacted instantly and thrust forward driving his cockhead past her tonsils and down her throat passage.

"Mmmmmm-mmmmm!" Britney moaned enthusiastically at the fresh cock in her mouth. 'I... I love doggy dicks!' She thought to herself as she concentrated on blowing the Wolf cock.

Meanwhile the Wolf trying to get into her cunt was humping frustratingly at her, his cockhead bouncing off her ass, or up her ass crack. Britney didn't seem to mind this. She just thought of it as canine foreplay.

Then the unexpected happened. Rather than managing to bury his cock in her vagina, the Wolf had somehow found her anal passage and its spear-shaped cockhead easily slid past her tight sphincter.

"UNGHH!" Britney groaned in shock at the anal intrusion.

This wasn't something that she had expected to happen, or wanted. But she was in no position to stop this from happening, not now. She was trapped between two savage beasts, skewered by two fleshy spit shafts. And all she could do was surrender and let it happen.

Despite her discomfort at being fucked in the ass, she gathered up her strength and intensified her suction of the cock in her mouth. She wanted to taste that hot salty jism shooting into her hungry stomach once more.

The Wolf in her ass continued thrusting in and out of her tight anal passage. Luckily for her the spear shape of the cock made it much less painful than when her rapist did it to her, oh so long ago.

What she hadn't taken into consideration is how big it would inflate as the animal got more and more aroused inside her. With each powerful stroke forward, the Wolf's cock began to grow in girth, tightening inside her more and more.

At first it didn't bother Britney that much. In fact, it felt rather good to have a thicker shaft in her ass. But quickly it became much larger than her tiny ass could handle. So much so that the Wolf was starting to have his own problem moving at all inside her.

"UNGH! U-N-N-G-G-H-H!" Britney began grunting in response to the brutal beast cock in her ass.

The Wolf humping her face increased his tempo, trying urgently to empty his balls of his seed into this strange bitch they had found. And Britney was only too eager to suck the life out of him. With that in mind, she sucked so hard that her cheeks caved in as she bobbed her head to and fro with the animal.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-h!" She moaned ecstatically on the canine cock.

All of this sucking was having the effect of allowing her to forget about the Wolf cock inflating in her tiny sphincter.

Her sucking was finally paying off as she could taste the first dribble of Wolf cum leaking to her tongue. Her first taste of beast jism wasn't that pleasant, but now she figured that her distaste was because of her situation. Thinking back on it now, she found that it had a very distinctive flavor to it, not at all like a man's.

The Wolf in question could feel his time was near as well as he increased his humping to an even faster pace. He ached to liberate his seed in this bitch and nurse his own sore cock next to his companions.

By now, the Wolf fucking Britney Spears ass had inflated to such a size that no matter how hard he tried to plunge into her there was no give. They were as good as tied, but without using his knot.

"AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!" There was an ear-shattering howl as the beast fucking Britney's mouth began to shoot a geyser of jism down her throat.

Britney gulped as fast as she could but she couldn't keep up with the vast amount of cum that was flooding into her cheeks. Already her cheeks had ballooned as she clenched her lips tightly around the Wolf cock to prevent any to escape. But despite her best efforts, the cum began to squirt past her lips and down her chin, but still she kept gulping it down.

In her orgasmic reaction, she unintentionally tightened her sphincter muscle, squeezing the Wolf cock stuck there which triggered that beast's own climax. Britney moaned around the cockshaft in her mouth as that too made her cum as hard as any other orgasm so far.

Begrudgingly, the Wolf getting a blowjob from the young diva pulled away, with only a stringy line of cum stretching from her lips to his cocktip. It continued to stretch and stretch until it could no longer hold itself and snapped off, splattering against Britney's chin and she gulped in a fresh gasp of air into her burning lungs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.