Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part Five

Erotica Sex Story: Part Five - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

James Alexander tried to get to his car as fast as he could, hoping that he could get back in time to capture Britney Spears dog fuck with his camera. Unfortunately, because of his stiff cock, he was almost limping his way through the thick brush.

'Damn it! This is going to take me too long, ' he swore in his mind. 'I sure hope the mutt is as horny as he looks.'


Meanwhile, back in the clearing where he had left the young diva, the large Shepherd had managed to shove his knot deep past her pussylips and remained locked in her aching cunt. Now that he had found the purchase that he was seeking, he hunched down and humped her harder still.

"Pleas... please doggy, pull yourself out of my pussy," she pleaded breathlessly from the multiple orgasms she had already had. "You... you're hurting my cunny so much."

But the large animal didn't understand any of her pleas. All that he knew was that he had found a bitch in heat and he needed to finish his business. Once in a while the large dog would tug experimentally, only to drag Britney by her pussylips causing her to yelp out painfully and he would stop and wait patiently for his knot to shrink.

After what seemed an eternity to the young singing diva, the dog finally managed to pull his thick knot out of her cunt hole with a loud slurping, popping sound. This was quickly followed by a deluge of canine semen pouring out of her and running down between her asscheeks.

"O-O-O-O-O-O-H!" Britney moaned in orgasm as the pressure release caused her to cum once again.

As soon as he was free of her cunt, that large dog buried his snout in her crotch and proceeded to clean her out with his rough tongue. He somehow managed to get as deep inside her young vagina as his cock had, which only served to get Britney's juices all worked up again.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" Britney was moaning lavishly at the dog's tonguing. "I'M... I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ON A... ON A DOG'S TONGUE! OH GOD! YES! YESS! OH YESSSSSSSSS!"

The Shepherd yelped in surprise as his snout was sprayed by the young woman's juices. But he quickly recuperated and dug in to drink it all up. Once she was cleaned out in her pussy, he lowered his large head and began tonguing her asscheeks as he tried to gather up his own semen there.

"OH YES DOGGY! DO MY ASSS! LICK IT ALL UP!" She began to accept how good this all was to her.

It probably helped that she was sure that there was no one to see her in such a bestial lust.

Finally the dog seemed to have been fully satiated and he simply trotted away, his half limp dick still dangling between his legs.

Britney could only watch as the beast disappeared through the bushes and then she was left alone again.

'What do I do now?' She thought to herself as her weakened body struggled to get up.

But this was a fruitless effort. Mr. Alexander had fucked her so hard, which was soon followed by the bestial rape by a sexually aroused dog, she didn't have the strength to get to her feet. So she just lay there sprawled across the fallen log, its rough bark biting into her skin.

'I've gotta get out of here before he comes back, ' she decided.

Her mind was made up. Despite the fact that she was naked, she would try to get away before her attacker returned as he suggested he would.

'First thing I need to do is get back on my feet, ' she decided.

The easiest way to do this she decided was to push herself off the log and then simply stand up. She bent her knees until she felt sure she could keep her balance and rested for a moment on her stomach, that bark biting into her skin.

Just as she was about to push herself up, she heard rustling from the trees nearby and she froze. Expecting it to be the man again, her eyes popped wide open when a buck Deer leapt into the clearing.

"Thank God!" She breathed out.

Ignoring the wild animal, she concentrated on her efforts to get to her feet. But then she was roughly butted on her ass by the Buck's antler, shoving her back down across the rough log.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.