Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part Four

Erotica Sex Story: Part Four - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

As James continued mouth-fucking Britney Spears, the dog came closer to the active couple. Within a few steps his sensitive nose picked up a distinctive scent. The scent of sex. This encouraged him to lurch forward even more.

All the while James kept a watchful eye on the animal. He remained at the ready to fight off the dog if it decided to rescue the captive diva.

Meanwhile, Britney was having a hard time breathing past the cock stuffing down her throat. She was totally unaware of the presence of the Shepherd in the clearing. Right now she simply had to concentrate on surviving this rape.

James kept thrusting his hard cock down the singer's throat, trying to shoot his jism in that filthy mouth of hers. All the while, the dog began circling them, his nose up in the air sniffing her sexy aroma.

"Get the fuck out of here, you mangy mutt," the rapist yelled at the dog.

'Who is he talking to?' Britney was wondering as her mouth rape went on.

Then she felt the cold nose of the dog as it pushed against her cunt mound. She wiggled her ass the best she could in the awkward position she was in, trying desperately to get whoever was there to move away, but that proved a fruitless attempt.

James eyes went wide at the sight of the beast trying to get at Britney Spears' cunt, and then a wide grin spread across his lips.

"Now I know you're a slut," he told her. "Even dogs know a bitch when they smell one. Ya heard that, bitch! Ha-ha-ha!"

'Wha... what is this bastard talking about?' Britney was more confused then ever. 'Why is he talking about dogs at a time like this?'

James must have been reading her mind, because just then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and turned her head so she could see who was at her cunt.

"NOOO!" Britney shouted in shocked terror. "GET HIM AWAY FROM ME! GET HIM AWAY!"

Instead of shooing the dog away, James forced her head back to him and shoved his hard cock back in her mouth and began to fuck her harder still.

Just then the dog began lapping at the young diva's pussylips, having discovered the succulent flavor of her pussy-juices.

"O-o-o-o! O-o-m-m-m-m! M-m-m-m-m-m-h!" James heard Britney moan as he watched the dog's wide tongue lapping at her pussylips.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURPT!

Britney squirmed helplessly as the dog lapped away at her, and this rapist continued ravaging her throat with his cock.

"This is even better than I could have imagined," he said gleefully at the young diva's ultimate degradation.

Then, without any forewarning, the dog backed away and stared at her intently for a moment.

'Damn it! He's lost interest, ' James thought to himself in disappointment.

But then the dog did the most unexpected thing. He leapt up on top of Britney Spears' back and began humping his hips as he tried locating her cunt hole.

"HOT DAMN!" James yelled out. "You're about to get what you deserve now, you slut."

"UUNNGGHH! NUMPH!" Britney tried protesting as she quickly realized what was about to happen to her.

She couldn't have ignored the dog's heavy weight when he landed on her, or his slithering hardness as it slid along her calf in search of her pussy entrance. She knew what the animal was looking for, and she knew she could do nothing to stop this from happening.

James increased his own thrust in her mouth as he watched the horny beast licking at her bulging tits. He could see the dog's back curve sharply as the animal desperately humped his ass in search of his ultimate goal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.