Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part Three

Erotica Sex Story: Part Three - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

Britney's skin was being marked by black and blue as James continued his vicious rape of the popstar. And all she could do was cry silently behind the gag, and submit to this man's attack.

"How do you like being a sex symbol now, cunt," he grunted as he slammed his 200-plus pounds into her. "This is how my Jenny got treated because of you."

Britney could only weep in pain as the father kept fucking her tight pussy as viciously as he could. She could hear his balls slapping at her ass with each hard stroke, and embarrassingly, she could feel herself cumming.

"NUNNGGHH!" She tried to protest past the ball-gag.

"Oh yeah, bitch," James grunted as he felt his seed rushing through his dick. "I'm cumming you whore. I'm cumming in that sloppy cunt of yours."

As he came, his older body couldn't take the strain and he simply collapsed on top of her, crushing her under his weight. Britney was in no position to roll him off of her, or escape. Not with her arms tightly bound at her back. All she could do was try to calm herself and feel this man's cock shrink inside of her.


After what seemed an eternity to her, Britney felt the man finally stirring. She then felt great relief as he lifted himself off from on top of her and leer down at her.

"How... how did you like that, you cunt?" He asked, still breathless. "Want some more?"

Britney shook her head violently, which was the wrong thing to do with this vengeance seeking man. She watched in terror as he reached down and grabbed her by her scalp, pulling her up to her feet. The pain from the hair pulling was excruciating and she had no choice but to comply.

James shoved her ahead of him and guided her bound body towards the forest's edge. There in front of her was a huge fallen tree, easily two-feet around its trunk. As soon as they got near it, James shoved her hard, causing Britney to fall over it and knocking her breath away.

There she lay across her stomach, her rear completely vulnerable to this man's desires.

James kneeled behind her up-turned ass and inserted a callused finger in her unlubricated asshole. Britney squirmed uncomfortably as her ass tried to squeeze his invading digit out. But James was too forceful and was easily winning the battle. Quite easily he got his finger past the joint and kept on pushing.

When he started pulling his finger out Britney sighed a sigh of relief. This quickly changed when the invasion resumed, this time with two fingers, and then three. James was enjoying his finger rape so much, his cock was reviving itself. This was something he hadn't been able to manage for many years.

'A few more minutes of this and I'll be ready for another fuck, ' he was thinking to himself with glee.

'Oh god! Please make this stop, ' Britney was praying. "And, please, please, don't let him rape my ass.'

But her prayer would go unanswered, for a few minutes later she felt him pull out his finger and then felt the warm presence of his cockhead poking at her anal entrance. She desperately tried wiggling her ass to keep him away from her but she knew that any such attempt would prove hopeless.

SLAP!

She winced, feeling the sharp sting of his hand striking her naked ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.