Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part Two

Erotica Sex Story: Part Two - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

Over the next four weeks, James Alexander kept a watchful eye on Britney Spears, stalking her until the opportunity would present itself for him to exact his revenge on behalf of his daughter.

Then on a cool morning, the chance presented itself to him. It was Saturday morning of a long weekend, so it seemed that many people went out of town as the woodland seemed very empty. But Britney didn't mind that as James watched her jog out of her house and down the wooded paths for her daily routine.

Leering at the nubile diva, he quickly drove down the road to get ahead of her and got out of his car in his jogging suit and pulled out his revenge package from the trunk and started running after the blonde songstress.

He patiently waited for Britney to come down her regular path, hidden in the bushes. Spying down the path he finally saw her lithe body coming around the corner. He got down low and prepared his trap.

As Britney came jogging past his hiding place, James Alexander let out a mournful groan to catch her attention. As expected, Britney stopped and looked around for the source of the sound.

"Help!" James groaned out in a half-whisper.

"Anybody out there?" Britney called out, trying to locate him.

As she shoved the bushes around nearby, James deftly snuck around them and came up behind the naÔve diva. With a powerful lunge he tackled her hard, knocking the breath out of her as he had planned.

Now that she was temporarily subdued he quickly and deftly stuffed the ball-gag in her mouth and strapped it tightly to the back of her neck.

"Ugnhm-m-m-m-m-m!" Was all that Britney could grunt out before her voice was blocked.

But she quickly came to the realization that this was a dangerous situation for her. She began kicking and wiggling, trying to push this person off her back, but James was too heavy and she had no leverage to move him off.

James then grabbed her wrist and pulled them both all the way back so that Britney could actually touch her own opposite elbow. He now wrapped the nylon rope around her forearm, until both were tightly bound to each other from elbow to wrist.

"Now you little cunt," James growled at her. "Now you get to find out how slutty you are."

He roughly dragged her to her feet by her arm, causing her excruciating pain and shoved her deeper into the all so familiar woods of her own neighborhood.

'God! What... what's going to happen to me?" Britney could only wonder as she stared in terror at the forty-plus man attacking her.

James shoved and pushed her repeatedly as he guided her deeper into the woods. His plan was to get her as far away as possible from any possible assistance.

Britney's eyes were darting left and right constantly, desperately looking for help, but there was no one in sight. Despite what was happening, she was somewhat relieved that this strange man hadn't touched her since his first assault.

'Maybe this isn't a rape, ' she told herself. 'Maybe this is just a kidnap, and all he really wants is a ransom.'

After a good hours walk into the deep recesses of the forest, James found what he was looking for. He had scouted this area for over a month looking for such a site. It was a grassy opening amidst the towering trees, but still completely hidden from view, even from the air as the trees created a natural canopy of leaves above their heads.

"Sit down!" He growled as he shoved Britney to the ground.

With her arms bound as they were, she couldn't protect herself from the fall and landed heavily on her boobs.

James dropped his backpack and pulled out the hunting knife and walked towards the helpless songstress.

Britney struggled to turn around just in time to see James approaching her with a menacing knife.

"N-n-n-no-o-o-g-g-g-g-h-h!" Britney tried yelling through the ball-gag.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU WHORE!" James shouted as he grabbed her by her elastic top, and pulled her to a sitting position.

Struggling, Britney closed her eyes as she got a last glimpse of the knife coming down towards her chest.

'I'm going to die, ' was her final thought.

But James Alexander had greater plans for this slut.

"Get that top off, slut!" James ordered, waving his razor-sharp knife at her.

Britney immediately complied to his demands and peeled off the skin-tight T-shirt off her body.

"The bra too," he waved the knife again.

First one shoulder strap came off then the other. But James was getting impatient with her slowness and walked up to her and simply sliced the tit-confining garment. The well-endowed 21- year-old singer instinctly brought her tiny hands up to cover herself. Despite her wild reputation as a sex-tart, Britney was basically just a shy girl about her own body.

"That's better," James glared down at her. "I always knew you were a slut."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.