Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent - Cover

Britney Spears - Parental Dis-consent

Copyright© 2004 by David Oberman

Part One

Erotica Sex Story: Part One - Britney Spears is a role model to young girls everywhere, but read what happens when a father takes revenge for her bad influence on his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality  

The 21-year-old pop diva was beginning to lag in her singing career, and her attempt at acting didn't help her image much either. Though she still has a dynamite body, she was finding it harder to hold out for the hardship of the concert tours.

So at the urging of her manager Britney started a disciplined regimen of physical fitness that she tried her best to adhere to. Every morning she would get up, weigh herself, eat a healthy breakfast and then go out for a long run. Those first few weeks was hard for her to keep honest to the training schedule, so her trainer would accompany her, but now she was actually enjoying those morning runs in the woods around her neighborhood.

This was a quiet neighborhood along some high mountain forest that was open to anybody who wanted to use it. Occasionally she would even see some wildlife during her jogs. Deer, coyotes, she even saw a few mountain goats that came down to graze in the woods. But normally she would pass by families talking walks with the kids, or owners walking their dogs, and even a few strays were spotted but they didn't seem to present any danger to anybody. Or like her, others who enjoyed the natural beauty of the woods for their jogs.

Of course, still being a teen icon, she would be wearing the sexiest jogging outfits she could find. Tight, form-fitting Lycra bottoms and tops would show off her sexy figure for anybody to see. And being a bit of an exhibitionist, she rarely bothered with a bra under the skin-tight tops. In that respect, she didn't mind the staring from other joggers. She actually got a kick being such a tease towards them. However, she did feel a bit uncomfortable when women would look at her with those same sex-hungry eyes as the men.

'What a bunch of lesbian weirdoes, ' she would think of those women. 'Why don't they find themselves a guy to screw with?'

She has been on this exercise kick for about four months now, and it was now a very normal routine to her. She was looking forward to her morning jogs now, her tits bouncing in the tight-fitting top.


Though Britney's career was influencing many young girls in their appearance, and clothing choices, parents all around America didn't have the same feeling towards this tramp's negative influence on their daughters. Over the past six years, she'd been performing in the most scandalous costumes parents had ever seen on a teenager, and most of them were distressed as they watched their own daughters follow her lead

One such parent was James Alexander, whose 15-year-old daughter had taken to follow in Britney Spears' fashion statement and was constantly dressing and looking like a street-whore. The man was a normal kind of family man, overweight with a potbelly, and old enough to be Britney Spear's father. But the straw that finally broke his back about these pop-divas was when his Jenny got raped by a bunch of guys in broad daylight, and they got off in court because the jury felt that his 15-year-old daughter had been asking for it by the way she dressed.

For months he had been fuming over this and on this particular morning he was driving along in a fashionable wooded area and noticed this hot looking girl jogging along the parkway. As he drove by this young beauty, he turned his head to follow her bouncing boobs.

Imagine his shock when it hit him that it was that slut Britney Spears herself. The same slutty diva that had gotten his precious Jenny raped, impregnated and branded a whore by the courts.

He didn't know what he would ever do if he ever got to meet her in person, and now his mind was forced to consider that this must have been a sign from above.

He sped off and headed straight home to make plans for this bitch that had caused his family such sorrow.

Over the next few weeks, James Alexander drove that same neighborhood to make sure of Britney's routine. He was gleaming with joy once he found out that she was jogging every day, rain or shine. With this settled he was now ready to pay her back for Jenny's pain.

He spent the next few days gathering everything he felt he would need to exact his vengeance over her. He bought some nylon rope from a hardware store, a ball-gag from a sex-shop, and purchased a hunting knife from a sporting-store. He even managed to steal an ear-piercer from a jeweler without being caught. All of this he packed in a backpack that he dumped into the trunk of his car.

The time was soon coming when Britney Spears would find out what it's like to be a whore, if she wasn't one already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.