Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Try lifting a lifeless body up from your lap while sitting in a straight-backed chair. It's one of the hardest physical things I've ever done.

I finally gave up on trying to lift my sister off my lap. I was able to push her up on her feet enough so I could get up, then pick her up and take her over to the bed. She didn't move the whole time.

I laid her on her stomach. Her beautiful butt had angry red marks all over it where I'd gone overboard with the ruler. I'd fucked up again.

I removed the bottle of lotion from my back pocket and poured some in my hand. The lotion was warm after laying up against my ass while I was abusing hers.

I started smoothing lotion over the red areas, taking care to touch her sore bottom as gently as possible. Soon the damaged parts were covered and I sat back on my heels on the side of the bed.

"More lotion, please."

I looked at Les, she had recovered and was facing me.

"I've already soaked all the red parts, Les."

"More. All over my butt. Please."

The "Please" sounded almost desperate. I poured out more lotion, this time directly on her backside. I used two hands to make sure both cheeks were completely covered. Just to make sure, I did it again.

Les had both hands at her sides. She lifted both up and pulled her cheeks apart. "More." Her voice sounded primal. The hands fell down to rest against her sides.

I dribbled lotion down the middle of her butt. She whimpered. I kept dribbling.

When I felt there was enough lotion, I started rubbing it in. Since the crack was vertical, my fingers were vertical. I would go over her opening as I was spreading the lotion and would hear Les gasp. I noticed that my fingers would sink in slightly each time I swept by.

I'd gone overboard with the lotion. Can't I do anything in moderation? Anyway, my fingers were soaked as was her butt crack. It obviously wasn't going to be absorbed by her skin. I started playing with her hole.

At first I just used my right index finger, dragging it back and forth, across the opening, feeling it drop in slightly each time I passed. The next time I felt it drop in, I stopped moving and put some pressure on the finger. It went in to the first knuckle. Les sucked in a quick breath.

I kept my finger in her asshole, just to the first knuckle. I rotated my finger and she pushed back at me. I made sure it didn't go any deeper as she pushed. Then I started moving it from side to side, making the opening relax. Her respiration increased as I was playing with her.

After Les was fairly loose, I put some downward pressure on the finger. I slid in all the way. Les sighed as I entered her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.