Linda and Megan - Cover

Linda and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece  

We walked in and found a table away from most of the action. I greeted Judy and Connie as we walked in and Connie brought us menus over.

"Did you get ANOTHER girlfriend?" Connie asked.

"Yep, I sure did. I don't know what they see in me, but I sure ain't complainin'. This is Megan and you remember Linda and Karl."

"I don't know what they see in you either. But they'll find out about you eventually, I hope."

She took our drink order and we decided on what we wanted to eat. When Connie brought our drinks back, Karl and I each got a steak sandwich and the girls each got a pizza and we all got a salad. We chatted about a lot of things and Karl said he'd talked to his sister Alice, and Abby and Joe arrived safely about 4:30. They were unpacking and tired, but happy to be home.

Karl said that they'd leave tomorrow after breakfast and insisted that he take us all out for breakfast. I told him the Protem Diner was open for breakfast. He said we could go around 8 in the morning, since that would give everyone time to get up and dressed. I told him that would be fine with me.

Connie brought our salads to the table and we ate them and then waited for our main course. It took a bit longer because the girls had ordered pizza, but we didn't mind the wait.

When the food came, Linda got to show Megan how to eat her pizza while Karl and I just attacked our steak sandwiches. All of the food disappeared from the table and I asked the girls if they wanted dessert. They did, of course, and they ordered a dish of ice cream with chocolate and Karl and I just had coffee and smoked our after meal cigarette while the girls ate their ice cream.

Once we were done, Karl insisted on paying, so I left the tip. When we got to the van, we made sure the girls were buckled in and then headed for home. We chatted while I drove and the girls were in the back seat whispering and giggling.

When we got to the house, we all went in and Karl and I chatted in the office while the girls watched the cartoon channel. It was close to 10 when he said he was headed for the cabin for the night. We walked into the living room and he told the girls to get ready.

"Unka K, can't we stay here?" Linda asked. "There's nothin' to do at that cabin."

"I think that ya'all have imposed enough on this good man's hospitality."

"Please? We'll be real good and won't be a bother at all."

I got his attention while he was listening to Linda and nodded that it would be all right for them to stay.

"Well, you'll have to get his ok. If he don't care then I'm fine with it."

"Please, Unka D, can we stay?" Linda asked.

"Oh, I guess. I just can't say no to pretty girls."

They both giggled and Karl said he be over to pick us up for breakfast at 8. I walked him to the door and said goodbye. I kept the door open so it would cast some light until he got to the car. Once he was in the car, I closed the door and walked back to the living room.

As soon as I came back to the living room, the girls both rushed me and gave me a kiss and thanked me for letting them stay. Then they asked if they could take their clothes off. I told them it was ok.

They both stripped down and then came over and asked me to take mine off so they could sit on my lap. I took off my clothes and sat back down in the recliner. They climbed up on my lap and both of them kissed me.

"Unka D," Linda started, "would you show us how to find our clits and then show us what you press on with your finger inside of us? We wanna be able to do what you do to us."

"Haven't ya'all had enough sex for one day?"

"Nope," Linda grinned.

"Well, I guess it would be all right. But Megan's little pussy seems all swollen, so I don't know if it's a good idea for her."

"We can be real gentle and she don't have to do a lot. We just wanna know what you do so we can feel real good when we're by ourselves."

"Ok. Ya'all sure are a lot of trouble for girlfriends."

"Are we both your girlfriends?" Megan said, in almost a whisper.

"Yep."

"Wow, that's kinda neat," Linda said.

Megan blushed and smiled and then looked down so she wouldn't have to look into my eyes. She put her head on my chest and ran her fingers around through the hair there.

I told them it would be best if we went to the bed in the sunroom so we could all be comfortable and they agreed. They hopped off of my lap and then pulled me up, each taking a hand.

They led me into the sunroom and hopped up on the bed. I turned on all the lights so we could have a good view of what was happening. I explained to them that a clit was like a boy's thing and they needed to get excited so it would get big, just like a boy does. It was decided that Linda would go first, so Megan and I lay on either side of her and began kissing her and playing with her nipples.

Between the kisses from both of us and having her nipples sucked on, it didn't take her long until her pussy was engorged and swollen with sexual expectation. Megan and I kissed our way down Linda's body and she spread her legs to allow us complete access.

I stayed to the side so Megan could have the best view. I used my left hand fingers to open her pussy and showed Megan where Linda's clit was. It was like a baby pea, nestled at the apex of her lips. I explained to Megan that it was very sensitive and she should be very gentle when touching it or licking it. I told her it would slip back inside if she was too rough with it.

She leaned forward, sort of tentatively, and licked over the pearl. Linda moaned and her hips fucked up at the contact. I explained that it would get a bit longer and then she could suck it between her lips and gently move her tongue over it.

"What were you pressin' on inside of us?" she asked.

"That's called a g-spot. It's on the back side of the clit and it is very sensitive too. You can't be very rough with it either. But it helps a girl to feel really good, like you did."

"Will you show me where?"

"It will be a little rough spot and you will know it when you touch it. Linda's is a bit smaller than yours, but I'll show you where it is."

I got my finger wet with Linda's juices and slowly penetrated her. I found the little flap that it hid under and gently pressed on it. Linda moaned and I told Megan to slide her finger in Linda so it was on my finger.

She slowly slid her finger in and followed my finger to where I was pressing. As soon as she touched it, Linda moaned and began to move her hips.

"Feel it?"

"Ya. It's really different than the rest of it."

"Yes and Linda's hides under a little piece of skin. Move you finger a bit and then find it on your own."

I moved my finger and then she moved hers. She searched for a bit, but finally found it.

"Oh, I see how it is. You're right, it is hidin'."

"Ok, now gently lick on her clit and then very lightly move your finger around that rough spot."

I pulled my finger out and Linda groaned at the loss. Megan leaned in and began to lick on Linda's clit and then started massaging her g-spot.

It didn't take Linda long to orgasm. She grabbed Megan's hair and fucked at her face and moaned as she rode out wave after wave of her first orgasm by the tongue of her cousin.

Unfortunately, Megan didn't know to stop and allow Linda to come down a bit. She just kept sucking on her clit and working her g-spot. And Linda had her legs wrapped around Megan's head so that she couldn't hear anything Linda was saying. She just kept on doing her thing and Linda kept fucking at her mouth. Her body arched up off of the mattress and Megan's head went up with it. Evidently, she was going from one orgasm right to another and there was no rest between.

Finally, Linda had to pull on Megan's hair to get her to stop. Linda was almost crying from her exertion and body spasms. When Megan finally released her lip lock on her, Linda rolled onto her side and curled up in a ball with her hands between her legs, holding her pussy. Aftershocks ran rampant through her.

Megan looked at me as if to ask what happened. I told her it was just too much and she needed to rest after she had her orgasm before she started on her next one. I moved up next to Linda and cuddled her. She was sobbing, but it wasn't sadness. She was just exhausted and couldn't seem to catch her breath.

Megan moved up beside us and cuddled Linda also. It took about 10 minutes before she could function again, but then she kissed me and then kissed Megan. Megan told her she was sorry but she didn't know she needed to stop. Linda told her that was all right because it felt really good, but she was afraid she was going to die because she couldn't catch her breath.

We all relaxed for a while during which we had a lot of kisses between all of us. Then Linda said she wanted to learn on Megan. I told her that Megan was probably sore, like she had been after she did it the first time. Megan said she was a little sore, but it wasn't too bad.

Linda moved to the other side of Megan and we both kissed her and played and sucked on her nipples. It didn't take long until she was panting. She had gotten herself pretty excited while she was eating Linda.

We kissed our way down Megan's body and I had Linda get between her legs. Once again, I spread Megan's pussy lips open and the head of her clit was just peeking at the entrance of her sheath. Linda leaned in and gave a tender lick to it and Megan's hips fucked at her.

"Show me what to touch inside of her," Linda asked of me.

I explained to her, like I had Megan, that it was a rough patch on the inside of her pussy and it was at the base of her clit. I slid my finger in and Megan's g-spot was easy to find. I told Linda to slide her finger in by mine and she'd feel it. She did and began to work her finger around in circles. I backed my finger out and moved up to kiss Megan and play with her tits.

Linda went about her business and soon had Megan's hips fucking at her. When she came for the first time, we were kissing. She moaned loudly into my mouth and her legs clamped around Linda's head as she fucked at her mouth.

Linda allowed her to come down a bit after her cum and then took her right back up the mountain. She plummeted over very easily and her entire body shook as her orgasm raged through her body. Megan had her hand gripping Linda's hair and was pulling her tightly against her pussy. She was arched up off of the mattress and quivering as she went higher and higher.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.