Linda and Megan - Cover

Linda and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece  

I woke up just a bit after 7 and was still holding Linda. I thought I'd let her sleep. I knew she didn't get to do that back on the farm, so this could be a little vacation for her.

I made my way to the bathroom and did my business and then grabbed my robe and headed for the kitchen. I got the coffee going and got the rest of my breakfast ready.

When the coffee was done, I took it to the office and fired up the computer. Then I went back to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I was just finishing washing the dishes when I heard Linda struggling to get out of bed.

I went back and she had herself perched at the side, but couldn't get her butt high enough to get out. I offered her a hand and then kissed her when she got upright.

She squirmed away from the kiss and dashed to the bathroom, saying, "I really gotta pee bad."

I returned to the kitchen and finished the dishes. She came in just a bit later and hugged me while I was standing at the sink. I turned and leaned down and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and her tongue invaded my mouth.

When she let go, she said, "I really had to pee bad. I didn't mean to pull away from your kiss, but I didn't want to wet myself while we were kissin'."

"That's fine hon. There's not a problem. I wasn't mad at you."

"Ok, I just didn't want you to be upset 'cause I didn't kiss you."

"I'm not, now what would you like to eat for breakfast?"

"Could I have Cheerios like I had yesterday?"

"You sure can. Just sit right down at the table and I'll get it for you."

She kissed me again and then sat at the table.

I got her Cheerios, with half and half, orange juice and milk and set it on the table for her. She kissed me again and then began to eat. I went to the office and sipped my coffee while playing Sherlock to get my mind working.

I heard her washing the dishes and setting them in the drainer. Then she came out to sit on my lap. She pulled my robe open and climbed up on my lap and gave me a kiss. There was no use in me even attempting to play Sherlock with her on my lap, so I exited out and signed on to check my e-mail.

I had a bunch of letters from the chapter I posted last night and I answered all of them with her sitting on my lap. Once I was done, I checked the posting of my story to make sure that everything made the transition from my formatting to the story page. It looked fine and I backed out of the site and signed off.

"You sure get a lot of letters, Unka D. Who are all of them people?"

"They're friends of mine who have read the story that I write and wrote to tell me what they thought of my latest chapter."

"Wow, you write books?"

"No, hon. Just a story. That's how your uncle Karl and I met."

"What's your story about?"

"It's about a man that meets a girl and falls in love with her. Then they have some adventures and move in together and her family."

"How old are they?"

"The man is 40 and the girl is 18."

"How old is everyone else?"

"Well, her mother is 35, then she has a brother that is 17 and another one that is 13. Then her sisters are 16 and 14. She also has cousins that are 17 and 14."

"Where do they live?"

"In Arkansas and the live on a farm and raise cattle."

"Wow, that's kinda like me, huh?"

"Well, kinda, I guess."

"Maybe you should write a story about me?"

"Well, the story is about made up people. They aren't real."

"But I am. And so is Unka K. You could write about us and you wouldn't have to make stuff up."

"But that's the fun of writin'. I get to make stuff up. Kinda like when you and Megan play pirates. Isn't it fun to make stuff up?"

"Ya, kinda. Would you like to write a story about me and Megan playin' pirates?"

"I don't know. If I did, then everyone would know that you do that."

"Oh, I forgot about that."

"Would you like to watch cartoons?"

"Ya, can I?"

"Sure hon. I'll get the TV turned on and find the right channel."

She gave me a kiss and we walked into the living room. I turned the TV and satellite receiver on and tuned it to the cartoon channel. She lay down on the floor and began to watch.

I went back to the office and sipped my coffee and played some Sherlock. It was around 10 when I heard a vehicle pull into the drive. I looked out and saw a car that I didn't recognize.

"Linda, we've got company. Go put some clothes on, quick."

I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on and then a tee shirt. I slipped into my sneakers and was ready to answer the door when they knocked.

It was Karl and a young girl.

"Oh," I said when I saw them. "I thought some strangers were comin' to visit. I just sent Linda to get dressed. Who's this lovely young lady you have hidin' behind you?"

Karl reached around him and gently pushed Megan out so she could be seen.

"This is Megan. She's my other niece. She's kinda shy, like Linda. At least for now, she's shy. Later on, we won't be able to shut the two of 'em up."

"It's so nice to meet you, Megan," I said as I offered my hand.

She gently took it and Karl said, "Megan, you can call this man Uncle D."

She let go of my hand and hugged herself to Karl's side and sort of hid her face, but kept watching me.

"Well, come on in. Have ya'all had breakfast?"

"Yep, we ate earlier this mornin' before we left. But I sure could use some coffee."

"I'll get you a cup. Come on in and make yourself to home."

I walked to the kitchen and called to Linda as I did. "Linda, come out and meet our company."

I got a cup for Karl and walked back to the living room. Linda was peeking around the corner and I told her to come on out. She came out with her head down and then sort of hid behind me as I walked back to the office. I stopped just before we got there and asked her if she wanted to meet our company. She clung to me like she was going to have to face a monster. I walked towards the office and told her to say hello to our company.

She peeked around me and saw who it was and made a dash to Megan and hugged her. Megan hugged her and they gave each other a little kiss and then hugged each other again.

"I thought we had strangers here."

"Nope, just your Uncle and Megan. I don't think they're too strange."

Linda giggled a bit and then led Megan to the living room to watch cartoons. I poured Karl a cup of coffee and we sat down to chat.

"Well, we got ever'thing packed up or given away and Alice and Joe are on their way. I let them use my pickup to haul the trailer. I wasn't sure their car would make it if they were haulin' a big load behind 'em. We was up 'til about 1 last night, gettin' ever'thing packed and ready to go."

"I'm sure they were glad to have your help."

"Yep, they were and I was glad that you were able to keep Linda so we could concentrate on gettin' things done. I talked to Alice and their place is all ready. I got a hell of a deal on a double wide. This man and woman were livin' in it and he died. She wants to move closer to her kids in Monroe, so she was lookin' to sell the double wide. It's pretty poor down there and there weren't a lot of buyers for anything. So I got it at a real good price. The folks I hired were gonna move it the day I came up and then get it set up the next day. I'd bought a homestead some time back and the house has since fallen down. But there's a good well there and the septic system is in place, so we had 'em set it up there. Saved a lot of money by doin' it that way."

"Ya, plus you won't have two families under the same roof. That can get a bit testy at times."

"Yep, and crowded, too. Plus, they're just two fields away from us and it won't be hard to get back and forth. We won't have to use the road at all."

We chatted as we sipped our coffee and I went to make another pot. As soon as it was done, I took it back to the office and poured Karl a fresh cup. Both girls were standing beside him and Megan hid her head as I came in the room.

She whispered something to him and then to Linda. Karl said, "You know the rules about that. It's his house and he's the one you have to ask."

She hid her head again and Linda whispered something in her ear. Then Megan whispered something to her and they just stood there for a minute. Finally, Megan walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Can me and Linda take our clothes off?"

I looked at her and she looked a whole lot like Masiela Lusha. She plays Carmen, the daughter on the George Lopez show. She was a bit shorter, but her eyes were almost black and her hair was about the same color. It hung to just below her shoulders and had just a bit of curl on the tips. She was probably an inch or two taller than Linda and looked to have lost all of her baby fat. She just had on shorts and a tee shirt, but they were baggy and I couldn't make out much of her figure.

"I guess you can. I'll just have to hide my eyes with two very beautiful young ladies goin' nekkid in my house."

She got a grin on her face and then leaned in and whispered, "Thanks," and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

Linda and her headed for the living room to watch cartoons and Karl and I went back to our coffee.

"Them two are a handful when they're together," Karl said. "But they're good girls. They don't cause us a lot of problems other than the big thing we had with them. Generally, they're pretty good and they help out on the farm a lot. Alice has them workin' in the garden durin' the summer and they really seem to like that, even though they have to wear clothes when they're outside."

"Well, Linda wasn't any problem at all while you were gone. We had a great day on the boat and I took her all the way up to Lead Hill and then we rode back down to Theodosia. I even let her run the boat while she sat on my lap."

"She's never been in a boat before. We generally fish on a stream down there and we don't use a boat. We just fish from the bank. I'm sure she had a great time."

"Ya, we even had lunch while we were out and the only hitch in things was she had to stop and take a leak on the way back. But that wasn't really a big thing. I just pulled into a deserted cove and gave her some toilet paper and she headed for a level spot."

We chatted about a lot of things while we finished up the pot of coffee. Finally, Karl said he was still tired from not getting much sleep last night and was going to the cabin to take a nap. We walked into the living room and he told the girls he was going to the cabin. Linda asked if they could stay and watch cartoons and he told her she'd have to ask me.

"Unka D, can we stay here, please?"

"Oh, I guess. I can't see that ya'all are hurtin' anything. Your Uncle Karl could probably get more sleep if ya'all stayed with me. I doubt that you two'd let him get much rest."

"We'll be good, I promise we won't be no bother."

"Ok," Karl said, "but if I hear of ya'all cuttin' up, then there'll be problems."

"We won't, we promise."

Karl left and said he'd be back so we could go out to eat tonight. I told him not to worry and we'd be fine. He told the girls goodbye and they didn't even look up. He left and I went back to the computer.

I wrote for a bit and finally Linda and Megan came out and Linda asked if I would come watch cartoons with them. I finished up my thought on the screen and then saved the file. I walked into the living room and sat in the recliner.

As soon as I sat down, Linda asked if they could sit on my lap. I told them they could and she just stood with her hands on her hips.

"You need to take your clothes off. We don't like sittin' on them."

"But I just got comfortable and now you want me to get up?"

"Uh huh."

"You two sure are a lot of trouble."

I stood up and slipped out of my sneakers, shorts and tee shirt and then sat back down. They came to sit on my lap and I finally got a good look at Megan.

Like I said, she was about an inch or so taller than Linda. But she had lost almost all of her baby fat. She had the most beautiful black eyes that seemed to look right into your soul. Her hair was about the same color of her eyes and was like a silky veil that cascaded over her shoulders. Her face reflected her Latino heritage she had inherited from her father. Her breasts were more rounded than Linda's, but still seemed to defy gravity. They stood proudly on her chest and her nipples were about the size of a quarter and were darker and very prominent. I'd say there were probably on the plus side of a "B" cup.

Her body tapered to a slim waist and her hips flared out a bit, forming a narrow hourglass figure. Her pelvis had tilted and tucked her pussy neatly between her legs. There were several wisps of jet-black hair that denoted her sexual maturity. There was not a lot of hair, but it contrasted nicely with her skin to let you know she was definitely a woman.

Her ass was nicely rounded and a bit more than a handful. Her legs still had the baby fat on them, but not much. The muscles sloped to her knees and then her calf muscles flared out just a bit. Her skin was a few shades darker than Linda, which was not that unusual, since Linda was a redhead. She had just a few freckles scattered around the top of her breasts and a couple on the bridge of her nose. All in all, she was a very lovely young woman.

Just as they climbed up on my lap to sit down, Linda said, "See, I tol' you he didn't have no hair down there."

Megan blushed and they both leaned back and snuggled up to me. As we watched the cartoons, my fingers ran lightly over their arms and sides that were exposed to me. From time to time, they would both sigh and snuggle up tighter against me.

It felt very content to have these two lovely young ladies sitting on my lap. I was very much at peace with the whole world at that point. We must have sat there for about 20 minutes before Linda turned some so I could tease her stomach and more of her side. When Megan saw what she had done, she copied her movements and I moved my hand to her stomach and more of her side. My touch was very light, just barely touching the skin.

I kept moving in circles and just barely missing their breasts at the top of my arc. Their nipples were now very prominent and pointing skyward. Finally, Linda guided my hand to her breasts. I stayed on the sensitive underside, avoiding her nipples. Megan watched and followed suit and soon I was teasing both of them to the point of frustrated moans.

As I relented and barely grazed their nipples, they squirmed on my leg and their pussys were both wet. I moved from breast to breast in an effort to pay attention equally. Finally, Linda said, "Unka D, would you show Megan about her clit and how to make it feel really good with your tongue?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.