Linda and Megan - Cover

Linda and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece  

I slept like a baby that night. Probably, because I'd cum in a 13-year old twice yesterday. I woke up still holding Linda who was sound asleep. I thought about waking her, but then figured that on the farm, she didn't get to sleep in too much. So I gently rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to drain my tank and rid myself of my piss hardon.

I grabbed my robe and went to the kitchen. I got my coffee going and then got my cereal out. Once the coffee was done, I squeezed the bag out good and poured the coffee into a regular coffee pot and took it to the office. I lit the pot warmer and fired up the computer.

I went back to the kitchen and poured my juice and drank it. Then I put some half and half on my cereal and some sugar and sat down to eat it. Once that was done, I cleaned up my mess and headed for the computer. I sipped my coffee while I played some Sherlock to get myself fully awake. It took a while to get under my four-minute target because I kept reflecting on yesterday.

If someone had told me before yesterday I would be fucking a 13-year old girl, I would have called them crazy and probably perverted. I know we all have dreams of fucking young girls, but that is just not reality for the vast majority of us. But Linda was different. Her mind was convoluted with a genetic defect and her sense of right and wrong was not there. Modesty never entered the picture for her. She had been sexually active for over a year and it was not something that she understood as wrong. Sometimes, I wonder why we try and force sexually mature people to act as if sex is wrong. It is probably the Christian-Judeao ethics and our inherited Victorian morality. Why do we consider sex as a religious experience? I understand why two people in love and committed to each other reserve the sexual act for themselves. But what about the people who aren't in love? Why should they have to remain celibate? It is a normal, human/animal urge. If you remove the procreation aspect from it, then it is just something that two people do to feel good with each other.

Why is there an age restriction on having sex? At some given age, is a person suddenly, magically provided with the urge to have sex and the maturity to do it without messing up their lives? And who gets to decide that age? Politicians? They can't even decide on what the definition of "Sex" is. How about religious leaders who run churches? The same ones that didn't acknowledge that the earth was NOT the center of the universe until the 1980's? Or possibly the ones who concluded that people were witches if they didn't believe the way they did? How is it different that it is ok for a 13-year old boy to have sex with a 13-year old girl but not ok for a 25-year old man to have sex with a 13-year old girl? Sex is still sex, regardless of the age. As long as it is consensual and there is no danger of pregnancy, nor any danger to either one of them from physical immaturity, where is the harm?

The harm is in the teachings we have provided our children with. The harm is an artificial morality we have placed on people. The harm is in the shame we place on people who have sex outside of the sanctity of marriage. There is a longing in all of us to have sex. For whatever the reason, it is an urge that is in all of us. It is similar to all other urges that exist within our inherited memory. Sure, procreation is one reason to have sex, but not the only reason. What about wanting to show love and tenderness to another? What about wanting to quell our raging hormones? What about it being much more fun than playing checkers?

Questions and more questions and I didn't have the answers. I wonder if I could go back in time and change history to take away the social stigma of having sex outside of marriage, would this be a better world? Certainly the tribes of Polynesia seemed to be very happy, at least before the "Christian" missionaries arrived and told them how wrong they were. Somewhere back in time, God allowed someone to really screw things up.

I finally got below my four-minute mark and then signed on to check my mail. I answered my mail and thanked the folks for writing and told them I was glad they were enjoying the story. Then I checked the newsgroups I frequent before signing off.

I was just getting ready to reformat a chapter for posting when I heard "help" coming from the bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and Linda was lying in the bed and struggling to get out.

"I can't get out of this bed, Unka D."

"Really? I didn't have any problem this mornin'. Did you do somethin' to make the bed mad so it won't let you out?"

"No, I don't think so. Why can't I get out?"

"Well, probably because you haven't learned how yet. First, roll over to the side here. Then swing your legs over the edge and push yourself up with your hands so you're setting up."

She did that and was starting to giggle about this whole thing.

"Now, lean over and put your hands behind you and push."

She tried it several times, but was having problems with it. After about five tries, she finally made it.

"You could keep someone captured in that bed if they didn't know how to get out."

"I probably could, but if I left them in there too long they might wet the bed if they couldn't get to the bathroom."

She giggled and then reached up to kiss me. As soon as she pulled away from the kiss, she scurried to the bathroom.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"I dunno. What can I have?"

"Well, I have Wheaties, Cheerios, Grape-nuts, toast, or if you really need 'em, I can fix some eggs."

"Could I have some Cheerios?"

"You sure can, hon. I'll have it ready when you get there."

I walked to the kitchen and poured her a bowl of Cheerios and put some half and half on it and then sprinkled a spoonful of sugar over it and set it on the table. I poured her a glass of orange juice and a glass of milk.

She came in and sat down, completely nekkid, and began to eat. I let her eat at her own pace and went back to the office. I got the chapter reformatted and started on my "Author's notes" so I could post them this evening.

Linda came out and sat on my lap, after opening my robe so she could sit on my flesh and not the robe.

"Unka D, my tummy is kinda sore."

"Hon, that's probably from those orgasms you had yesterday. Your body ain't used to that and we might have over done it a bit."

"My pussy is just a little sore, but my tummy hurts a lot more."

"Well, I think I might have some help for that. Would you like to watch some cartoons?"

"Ya, will that help my tummy?"

"Nope, but it'll give you somethin' to do while it's gettin' better."

"Ok, thanks. You sure take care of me good."

"Well, I can't let anythin' happen to Uncle Karl's niece, now can I?"

She gave me a tender kiss and then I led her into the living room. I got the TV tuned into the channel cartoons were on and told her to lie down and I'd get the stuff for her stomach.

I went to the bathroom and started the water running so the hot would come up from the water heater. Then I got a small towel and waited for the water to get hot. Once it did, I soaked the towel in it and then wrung it out so it was just damp.

I got the heating pad from my bedroom and took it all into the living room. I had to get an extension cord so I could hook the heating pad up and then I turned it on medium. I had Linda roll over and put the heating pad down and the towel on top of it. Then I had her roll over again and made sure her stomach was over the towel. I took another larger towel and covered her back to keep the heat in and then made note of the time.

"You just stay on that until I tell you and your tummy will feel a lot better."

"Ok, Unka D. Thanks."

I went back to the office and finished writing my notes. When the 10 minutes was up, I went back to the living room and removed the towel and heating pad.

"How's the tummy feel?"

"It's better, I think."

"Ok, well you just keep watchin' TV and I'll put you back on the heat in a little bit."

Staying on the heating pad for too long will begin to bake your muscles. It's not a good idea. It's even worse when you add the wet towel. Then you can poach your muscles.

I messed with the computer for about 30 minutes before I put her back on. I left her there for another 10 minutes and then took her off again. That was enough for this morning. If she was still hurting later, I could give her another treatment.

I went back out to the office and messed with the computer and wound up playing some Sherlock. She kept watching cartoons for a while and then came out to the office.

She climbed up on my lap and gave me a kiss and then asked, "Unka D, do you think we can go out on the boat today?"

"I don't know, hon. How is your tummy feelin'?"

"It's a lot better now. It don't feel so tight, like it did before."

"Well, we'll get dressed in a bit and drive down to the lake and see what the water looks like?"

"You don't know what water looks like?"

"Yes, I know what water looks like, but I want to see if it's too windy to take the boat out."

"Ok. When can we go?"

"I don't know. How fast can you get dressed?"

"Awww, do I have to wear clothes?"

"Yes. You'd probably shock a lot of people if you didn't."

"Ok. Well, I can get dressed pretty fast."

She gave me another kiss and then went to get some clothes on. I shut down the computer and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and put my sneakers on. She was ready by the time I was finished dressing.

I got a cooler and put some ice in it and a two-liter of Coke in it. I grabbed a couple plastic glasses and we headed for the pickup. I fired Bertha up and we drove down to the dock.

The water was pretty calm, so I figured we could go for a ride. I got her in the boat and fired up the engine to let it idle for a bit. Then I got a life jacket for her to wear and she protested about that. This girl really did not like to wear anything.

Once I got her secured, I cast off the mooring lines and we idled out of the cove.

"This is really neat," Linda said. "Does it go any faster?"

"Yes, but we have to get away from the docks so we don't make a lot of waves."

She nodded and when we finally got onto the main lake, I cranked the motor up to full speed. When a bass boat starts out, the bow comes way up until there is enough speed for it to plane across the water.

When the bow came out of the water, she screamed and grabbed my arm to hold on. It took a few seconds for it to plane off and then the bow came back to normal and we were cruising along about 20 mph.

"That was scary," she shouted. "I thought we were gonna flip over backwards."

"That's just the way the boat does until we get goin' fast enough."

She nodded and looked around as we cruised up the lake. I took us up to Buzzard's Bluff, where the Turkey Buzzards roost. It's a high, rock-faced cliff that contains a lot of air holes for the caves that are below the water level now. They were used by the Indians in this area for centuries before they were "civilized." Then we headed for the Lead Hill marina. I needed to get some gas.

I cut the engine back to idle as we approached the cove and we eased into the cove and up to the dock that had the gas pumps on it. A guy came out and I pulled the one gas can out and dumped a container of 2-cycle oil in it and told him to put 6 gallons in that one. The other tank was almost full, so I didn't bother to add any to it.

Once he was done, we walked inside so I could pay. They had some candy in there and I asked Linda if she wanted a candy bar. Her eyes got really big and she nodded. I asked her which one she wanted and, in true female fashion, she studied all of the choices before making up her mind on a Snickers bar. I got one too and paid the lady at the counter. Then I spotted some sunscreen and I figured that would be a very good idea for Linda and her fair skin. I got a bottle of that and a hat that had the marina's logo on it.

We went back out to the boat and I put some sunscreen on her and then adjusted the hat to fit her head. Once that was done, I started the motor and we idled out of the cove. I told Linda to turn her hat around so the bill was in the back. She asked why and I told her the wind would blow it off if she didn't. She turned it around, like I had mine, and then I cranked the engine up to full speed.

She screamed again and grabbed my arm until the boat planed off. I headed back down the lake and she began to eat her candy bar while we rode. We had almost traveled back to our cove when she shouted, "Can I have some Coke? I need it to wash the candy bar down."

I powered down and opened the cooler and poured us each a half a glass of Coke. I told her to hold on to it real tight until we got up to speed and she sat back in her seat and held the glass with both hands. Once we were planed off, we both began to sip on our Coke.

I took us down to the where the ferry runs and stopped the engine so she could see the ferry go across with the cars on it. She remembered riding that when they drove up. We finished our Coke and I cranked the motor up again and got us to speed. I headed for the Theodosia arm and she just admired the scenery as we went down the lake. We were almost to the marina at Theodosia when the motor quit. I switched tanks and cranked it up again and we finally arrived at the marina. I filled up the empty tank and we walked inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.